Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Old Tercera Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Old Tercera Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Old Tercera Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Old Tercera Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Old Tercera Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Old Tercera Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Old Tercera Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Old Tercera Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Old Tercera Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Old Tercera Chambers

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Old Tercera Chambers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:02 pm

"Ah..." Ciara breathed as she caught her breath from the tickling. She blinked dazedly a few times before she smiled faintly, obviously not caring about how weak and vulnerable she looked at the moment. "W-Well... you are mean, Kakita-dono... Y-You spin me and make me dizzy... and then you tickle me until my sides split..." However, despite her weak complaints, she continued to smile faintly up at Kakita as a low rumble began to sound from her throat. "You're mean... But you're also very fun, too, like you said," she murmured as she leaned up and licked him gently on the cheek, purring a little louder as she enjoyed the fondling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:26 pm

Kakita looked down at her smiling noticing that she was enjoying the fondling. It must have been since she really didn't like any other Arrancar but Ryourin and Him, that he must have been the first person to play with them in a while. Kakita laughed slightly when he felt her tongue hitting his cheek. Kakita leaned down biting and sucking on her neck while fondling her breast a little more. This time more roughly, squeezing them with gentle squeezes though. "Now, I think that is all the Fun you can handle today. Maybe, If your nice and extra special. We will take this fun to the next level" Kakita whispered into her ear before dragging his lips across her cheek kissing her on her lips softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:24 pm

Ciara gasped when her neck was bitten and and sucked on while Kakita continued to play with her breasts a little rougher than before. She wasn't sure how often someone had treated her like that before she came to stay with Kakita, and if it had been anyone but him, she would've likely clawed his face off. Her ears twitched slightly as she listened to the silky voice in her ear and she chewed her lip slightly. He was being mean again. However, when he kissed her, she couldn't help but kiss back, her head going a little fuzzy. "But Kakita-dono..." she murmured after the kiss had broken, her hands gently, get firmly holding onto him as she nuzzled the Espada gently, loving his scent. She wanted to protest more, but held her tongue realizing that's what usually got her into trouble. It just wasn't fair of him to start something and just stop it like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Kakita smiled as he felt her kissing him back as he looked at her with a smirk on his face. He could tell she wanted more when he felt her holding on to him before nuzzling him. Kakita scent was very sweet yet very masucline as it was slowly to ooze out of his body especially due to the body heat that was being form between them. "Aww What is it Ciara? I will let you speak freely without any punishment if you say whats on your mind" Kakita said softly placing his hands back on to her breast fondling them. He was more like kneading them softly as he felt so nice against his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:48 pm

Ciara inhaled deeply, enjoying the kneading of her breasts as she tried to put her thoughts together in a coherent fashion for a moment. "Well... for one... you're mean..." she said, smirking slightly. "Threatening to stop when I start to enjoy myself. That's really mean, you know... Another... Why play with me and get ourselves all riled up..." she paused and sniffed loudly to indicate that she could smell more and more of his masculine scent as the heat between them slowly grew, "...only to stop? It doesn't make any sense to me, Kakita-dono."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:11 pm

Kakita looked at her laughing as he slowly begun to fondle her slower before his hands slowly slide off of her body. He leaned down kissing her on her lips passionately before dragging his lips across to her cheeks to her ear. "Well we don't have to stop but we will have to take it to a more private place" Kakita said softly in her ear licking it gently with his tongue. Kakita quickly stood up with a smile on his face before making his ways to his chambers. He knew if she was to following him they would have a very fun and special time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:38 pm

Ciara returned the kiss passionately, loving how Kakita's hands treated her. She then shivered, enjoying how his silky voice sounded in her ear before his warm, moist tongue touched her sensitive ears, teasing her. Then, she watched after him, dazedly, for a moment before she too rose to her feet and followed, eager to be wherever he was at the moment. She didn't really want to be anywhere he wasn't at the moment, and she didn't care what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Tercera Chambers   Old Tercera Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Tercera Chambers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2