Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Hollow Ranks I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Hollow Ranks I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Hollow Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Hollow Ranks I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Hollow Ranks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Hollow Ranks I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Hollow Ranks I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Hollow Ranks I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Hollow Ranks I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Hollow Ranks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Hollow Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Hollow Ranks   Hollow Ranks I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:01 pm

*Do not even Apply for this rank. For it is earned IC. Also, you need THREE admin approvals.*
These are the current Vasto Lorde-class Hollows.

1st Seraphim: Leader of the Hollows:

The Cherubim

1st Cherubim:

2nd Cherubim:

Seraphim: Seraphim is the Race Leader of all of the Hollows that exist. All Hollows answer to the highest power, which is this specific Hollow. He has an advisory council (The Cherubim) which helps him make important decisions. However, he still has the last word and gives judgment in all matters. He can do just about anything within Hollow ranks, and he gives orders for the Hollow army. The Seraphim does not appear before others, with his Cherubim appearing before people who wish to speak with him. Only those he finds worthy will he speak to.

Cherubim: The three strongest, smartest, and most skilled Vasto Lorde attain the rank of Cherubim. They serve Nikodemus, but they have authority over all other lower ranked Hollows. They assist him in decision making, and also convey messages for him. In addition, they also act as body guards for the Seraphim. Numbers within the Cherubim do not determine actual power level.

Dominio Ninos:

These are the direct underlings of the Elites. A Throne-rank Elite may only have one direct subordinate, but a Cherubim may have up to three. The Seraphim may have an unlimited amount. They serve directly under their elite, and do absolutely everything they say, and such. An Elite may choose their own underling to serve under them, and the chosen will not be allowed to object, but a higher ranked Hollow can. The power level of Dominio Ninos are not any different from a normal Hollow of their own race, though they can increase their own power. They can also be trained by their Vasto Lorde superiors.

If an Elite chooses you to be a Dominio Ninos, then you cannot refuse. However, if you want to be one for a specific Elite, then you can post here, and if nobody objects, including the Elite you chose to serve, then you will be made a Dominio Ninos.

1st Seraphim:

1st Cherub:

2nd Cherub:

3rd Cherub:

Requirements:
Main Requirements:

1.) When having a battle make sure you use a paragraph style.
2.) Must be approved by the Staff.

Open seat Requirements:
If there is an open seat for a legendary here is the requirements.

1.) The leader will evaluate your RPing abilities based on what YOU RP like on the site. RP samples will not be used, so you must firstly prove yourself IC before achieving the status.

Snatching the Position:

If you would like a position as a Vasto Lorde, then post here in this thread stating that you would like a position as one. Then, it will be decided if you are ready or not to be made an elite. If Nikodemus Umbrioheilo thinks you are ready to become an Elite, he will either promote you without question, or assign somebody higher in rank than you to fight.

If there are no open Vasto Lorde slots, then you may challenge to get into the Elite. If you are an Adjuchas or Gillian, then you will challenge a Throne (We choose who you actually battle) and if you're a Throne already, then you must challenge the 3rd Cherubim, and move up from there number-wise. Each Elite only has to accept a challenge once a week. After a fight has finished, the current elite (new or old) gets one week before he/she can be challenged again.
Back to top Go down

Hollow Ranks
Page 1 of 1