Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) Empty
PostSubject: Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto)   Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:22 pm

Name: Longray (Long=dragon ray=dragon ray)

Wielder: Alec Long

Manifestation: I'll do it later.

Release Phrase: Shine down the stars great order and life. Show the stars great power and might. The time has come for the day of fire. Open and rise, Longray.

Family:Fire

Level: currently Shikai

Sealed Zanpakuto: A katana that is 3"9 inches in all (please tell me if a katana this long is an average, short, or long for a katana please, in bleach or in real life). A blue katana with a dark blue sheath. Its handle is covered in sideways diamonds like most katana, except that is first color is dark blue stringed diamond, then a smaller green stringed sideways diamond, and then an even smaller white sideways diamond. The guard is a circle with six straight lines, three on each side (like an army rowing boat rowing boat during the Rome).

Shikai: A star will appear (at anytime of the day), shining down a powerful blue light from the sky. Then a ball of sky blue energy crystals (which move) will surround Alec and Longray in a 10 foot diameter range (nobody but them can enter it). When it stops, Longray's handle green shaped diamonds become red. In addition, Alec's blade grows a huge, bulky, knight sword that is 4 feet long. Basically, Longray grows another blade, changes handle colors, and grows another guard (for the big fat blade).

Shikai Ability: Longray gains a blue fire on one or both of the swords (Alec chooses). Longray will then grow a chain for one or both of the swords so Alec can swing the sword or swords around (with the blue fire still lighted) to attack. This fire will light anywhere at a slow pace, but it so powerful that its going to a least take three minutes of water to stop a fire. This fire is like slow motion fire called God fire. Its meant for powerful, slow pace attack that burns a little bit faster on air, super slow on water, and very, very slow on metal (unless it reaches metal by air, making it go really fast). To put into words, its the same as fire, but slower, but in most cases it hard to stop.

Bankai: none yet

Bankai Ability: none yet

Techniques: (Must have this template for all Techs)

Name: Loma Peral Do (in my translation, falling sky shield of lava from the gods)

Effect: Alec puts his big sword in the ground in the ground a little bit and touches his katana sword, calling out "Lomo Peral Do". It will spin and spin until blue lava will spill in quantity of 8/10 of a gallon of lava. Alec came form this into one form of anything that fits the amount of his lava that he has with his spiritual pressure. Before it hardens (which won't harden until Alec's next post), Alec's lava will slowly form. In this time, his enemy could attack Alec if the lava isn't too thick, but if you didn't take it out in three seconds, the weapon would break unless made of very, very hard material or thats its shikai ability of not breaking. He can also harden it immediately if he wants it too. It is impossible by sword or such and would take two rounds of kido, or one cero, to break it. Alec can also take it down by will as well and the lava part form the start would count and Alec would have to escape or get injured by his lava this time (can't die, only injuries at best).

Form: Shikai

Duration and or Cooldown: Lasts 4 posts and 2 post cooldown.

Name: Litando (in my translation, Blast of Order)

Effect: Alec calls out the ability and his small or main zanpakuto blade (remember, its not the big blade) will light up with a sky blue and white light. This blast is fired, going as long as 80 feet, and 30 feet in height. For Example (this example zanpakuto I made up), lets say a guy's zanpakuto gains power can create things from the shadow, if he entered this permanant beam of light, he would not be able to use it. Basically, anyone who enters this beam can't use powers that use ht eeviorment of the battlefield, as long as your in the field. Alec can summon up to two of these. If these two beams cross and someone enters a space like that, Alec can choose one of the two things to happen. One, the person can't leave this space unless he has done nothing bad in his life or will not do anything bad in his future (in the game of course, if someone battles me I will tell them by looking a there records) (this can't happen to Alec is the good thing), or gives up something. The other thing that can happen is to lose his zanpakuto powers for the whole match, but if Alec chooses this, then he will have to give up a Litando blast for the whole match and can not summon a second on until its over.

Duration and Cooldown: Lasts: for the whole match (second one can be disabled, listed how above), cooldown before using second one is 1 post if Alec uses this technique first and two if he did not.

Name: Soren Kong (In my translation, Wind Meteor Beast of the long sky)

Effect: Alec's big blade is consumed by the God fire, wrapping over it. Once Alec calls out its name, Alec's big sword's chain that connects to the handle extends to 200 feet and fires in a street line only to anywhere in its 200 foot range. Once it lands an explosion 30 feet tall and 20 feet wide is created made out of Longrays's God fire (God fire's ability's still counts though). This attack can kill if your too close. Alec can even make an ultimate explosion with same conditions of 35 feet wide and 100 feet tall. The consequence of doing the ultimate form of this though is losing the big sword for the rest of the match. Also once the ultimate form of this attack or the Normal form of Soren Kong is done, the chain length returns to normal.

Duration and or Cooldown: Lasts 1 post and the cooldown is 3 posts for cooldown of normal version and 5 posts for Ultimate Version (If Ultimate version is used, then Alec cannot use this attack again until he stops his shikai form and activates it again, or until the end of the match).

By the way, more techniques will be added and my Bankai once I get more Points.

Last edited by Alec Kuchiki on Tue May 25, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto)   Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:00 pm

Only elites get to have two elements, and by manifestation, what does your inner zanpakutou look like? For example, it can be a wolf all kinds of stuff, it can even be a chick.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

PostSubject: Re: Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto)   Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) Icon_biggrin Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) Icon_bounce Edited and Finished. I am going to do my spirit soon.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto)   Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:04 pm

Once again, only elites get to have two elements.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto)   Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) 458634 Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) 335165 Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) 237315 edited once more.
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto)   Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Hold on, it's unstoppable? Let's just get rid of that.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto)   Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:49 pm

edited. Powerful now.
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto)   Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto)   Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alec's Long's zan (zanpakuto)
Page 1 of 1