Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Rekkan training Salvador. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Rekkan training Salvador. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Rekkan training Salvador. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Rekkan training Salvador. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Rekkan training Salvador. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Rekkan training Salvador. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Rekkan training Salvador. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Rekkan training Salvador. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Rekkan training Salvador. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Rekkan training Salvador.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle Shihouin

Kyle Shihouin

Location : in his office looking out the window with a bored expression.

Rekkan training Salvador. Empty
PostSubject: Rekkan training Salvador.   Rekkan training Salvador. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Ripper approched the training grounds slowly. He wasn't in much of a hurry anyways, he was just going to brush up on some of his skills. Kyle's hands were behind his head as he walked towards training grounds, he also had a bored look plastered on his face, giving the impression he wasn't going to be training hard. Kyle was wearing his regualr uniform with his red samuria armour underneath. The only part showing was his red scared Gauntlets and boots.

Within a few moments Ripper arrived at the training grounds. As soon as he arrived he let his hands down and put them in his pockets. He was going to wait for the Captain of the second division. Rekkan was going to train Salvador in new ways of the blade and powers. Ripper was looking foward to the training but was also a bit scarred, after all Rekkan was the captain of the second division. Ripper made sure to suppress his feelings by keeping a bored look on his face, and slacked stance. "Well this should help me." Ripper thought to himself as he looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

PostSubject: Re: Rekkan training Salvador.   Rekkan training Salvador. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:10 pm

[OOC: Well, I'll start small. Since this is OOC stuff and not really IC.]

Rekkan appeared. "Let's begin, but we shall only fight with our Zanpakuto sealed for now." He said, unsheathing his sword and setting himself into a standard battle position, right hand gripping the hilt of Hakunetsu as the blade was swung forward and stopped in mid-air, its cutting edge facing Ripper. "You may begin."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Shihouin

Kyle Shihouin

PostSubject: Re: Rekkan training Salvador.   Rekkan training Salvador. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:20 pm

Ripper didn't flintch as the blade stopped beside his face. "Alright." Kyle replied taking his hands out of his pockets and drawing his Zanpakuto. After doing so he raised it up then pushed Rekkan's blade away with his. Ripper quickly smiled then swung down at Rekkan's feet.
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

PostSubject: Re: Rekkan training Salvador.   Rekkan training Salvador. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:44 pm

Rekkan sighed and gripped his sheathe with the left hand, pulling it from his waist and attempting to bash the sturdy case against the flat side of Ripper's Zanpakuto, upon success, he would add more strength to the block, leading the blade of his student to the left side of the Taicho's body, making the young Shinigami miss his target entirely. However, Rekkan responded quickly, pushing his blade forward as he took a step towards Ripper. The cutting edge of Hakunetsu would be pressed against the chest and right side of Ripper's neck in a demonstration of supremacy.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Shihouin

Kyle Shihouin

PostSubject: Re: Rekkan training Salvador.   Rekkan training Salvador. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Ripper smiled as he ducked his head allowing himself to fall onto his left hand which he just pulled out of his pocket. Kyle then spun around over to Rekkan's left side. Kyle slid his Blade into battle ready postion, with his left hand out streached reveling another form of defence against Rekkan's blade; its something the ninja have to stop the blade from cutting through the flesh, and also helps to grap the blade. Ripper wasn't a young student either he may have looked that way, but in truth he was really 2000 years old.

"Sorry about that move master...it was...well stupid, I won't make the same mistake twice." Ripper told Rekkan in a bored tone, as if he didn't really care. Kyle still had a bored look pasted to his face, hiding any form of fear or excitment. Kyle then moved around, taking his hand and taping his blade against Rekkan's keeping, this was to make sure he didn't attack him with his blade, as he slid in to try and trip Rekkan. If that failed Ripper was ready with his left hand and could get away pretty fast, and without trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rekkan training Salvador.   Rekkan training Salvador. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rekkan training Salvador.
Page 1 of 1