Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Salvador Turno I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Salvador Turno I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Salvador Turno I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Salvador Turno I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Salvador Turno I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Salvador Turno I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Salvador Turno I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Salvador Turno I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Salvador Turno I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Salvador Turno

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Salvador Turno

Salvador Turno

Salvador Turno Empty
PostSubject: Salvador Turno   Salvador Turno I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Name: Turno, Salvador

Appearance: Salvador is a teenager of above average height being around 5,11 just shy of six feet which he is sort of mad about constatnly checking to see if he has grown that inch. Despite being a Quincy a long range fighter, Salvador trains himself for close range fighting as well with his Seele Schnieder and as a result of his constant training has aquired a masculture quite advanced for his age. Due to him being Mexican, Salvador has tanned light brown skin that is kind of noticable in the the pale skin tones of the Japanese. Salvador sports a black hair brown eye combination that is quite common in Mexico. Salvador typically wears jeans and a t-shirt and on special occasions wears nice suits.

Personality: Salvador has the peculiar experience of having been in the best and worst places life has to offer, having pretty much gone rags to riches in his short life, Salvador has learned not to waste things material and social, speaking to everyone and treating no one like they are unimportant and being generous to the misfortunate having been thier himself. Usually nice and understanding this can get muffled by his emotions, normally he can control them that he never acts physically his frustrations, but get him over the edge either by insulting or hurting somebody he loves he will get enraged and go over the line. Unless you actually hit Salvador he will not hit back even against being insulted over and over. Being a human teenager Salvador is engulfed by hormones, having an almost unhealthy attraction towards the opposite sex, always trying to impress them and make them laugh, however this is not to say he treats women like items, rather he treats them like women are meant to be treated and practices a strong code of chilvary. Salvador is also a light and airy fellow trying to make people happy and is the quintessential nice guy and a great friend. An avid thinker Salvador often just lays on his bed and thinks about life, philisophy, and the world. All in all Salvador is funny, deep, flirtatious, smart, fun guy you can trust.

--------------------

(This piece is optional)

Hair Color: Black

Likes: Girls, Food, Fun, Video Games, Tv, Girls, Books, Movies, Girls.

Dislikes: Jackasses, unreasonability, and a lack of commitment.

Crushes: Always loving the feminine form, Salvador has long pondered on what makes a women beautiful, he loves an athletic figure and usally the more meat the better. Beauty however is hard to put into words and evem this is. On the personality side, Salvador likes a woman he can always count on, who will always be thier at the end of the day and talk to him about the good and the bad, someone to laugh and cry with, someone to have fun with and have "fun" with and someone who will allow him to be the same for her.

--------------------

Specialties: Salvador is extremely smart being college level even at his age in basic subjects and is quite skilled in languages knowning English, Japanese, Spanish, French, and German fluently. He also loves cooking and is quite skilled.

History: Born in a small town in Mexico, Salvador's life seemed like it would be the rudimentary one of got to school for a few years, get a job, get a wife, have children and die. However, Salvador was blessed with something that would make him stand out amoungst the others, his intellect. Astonishing by the age of five, Salvador could do the homework his twelve year old brother could and by the time he was twelve, Salvador had completed the all the work of the high school program with honors. Earning a spot on Univision, Salvador appeare don one of those segements where they show prodigious children and they showed thier skills, Salvador showed his skill in Calculus and also answered trivia questions a twelve-year old should not know.

After this event, Salvador recieved a prestigious invitation to the University of Tokyo, with a full ride and luxurious accomadations. His parents eagerly encouraged him to go and build himself a great life. However before he left, his parents felt compelled to tell him something, that he was a Quincy a breed of humans that had the ability to control spiritrons at an unimagianbale level and create bows and junk. The reason they had sequestered themselves in thier small town was that they did not want to have a life as a Quincy and live as normal human beings and in fact they where happy with thier quiet life, but they decided Salvador had a right to know and decide what to do with his life.

Arriving in Tokyo, Salvador began living a very fun and comfortable life as one of the youngest college students ever, he went to parties, was showed off like a treasure and meanwhile worked on his Ph.D in Writing, hoping to be a world class writer. Meanwhile, Salvador made contact with the local Quincy members , Tokyo err Karakura Town being a center of Quincy activity and began being trained in the Quincy arts, He learned fast ans soon rose to the rank of Master in astonishing time. Salvador became enthralled in his Quincy heritage, accepting it as a part of him and trying to learn every facet of it. He bagan to learn about relations of Quincy's and Shinigami as well as Hollow, he began to know tidbits about the other races that lived on Earth. He also started his own manga series entitled "Aevum" that became popular, this supplied him with a rather large income which he used to buy a world-class penthouse apartment and also to send back to his family. His life being faboulous, Salvador never forgot how it felt to be a poor hungry child and has used alot of money on charity.

Sample Chapter: Rushing to his next class, Salvador began juming over bushes, bikes, and even people sitting on the campus lawn. Knowing he should not have stopped to make that hot pocket Salvador cursed himself for his action while he silmutanously enjoyed the goodness of the hotpocket in his right hand. This was stupid, I should have known that I wouldn;t have made it on time, but know had to go get a pepporoni and cheese Hot Pocket, mmmmm. Salvador savored the hot pocket as he ran intot he first floor of the Literature Building of the school, his class was on the sixth, with two minutes left to go, Salvador nervously waited for the elevator to come down so he could get to his class. A minute passed by and still the elevator had not come down. Looking towards the door to the staircase, he hesitated for a moment and then ran for it and as he climbed the first flight of stairs he heard the elvaor door open, yelling Shit!!!! as he pounded on the wall and yelled Screw this!! and used Hirenyaku to appear on the top of the sixth floor. However, Salvador then looked at his right hand to find that it was missing the Hot Pocketseeing at the bottom of the staircase and then looking at his class a few doors down, Salvador made a decison, he used Hirenyaku again to go back and forth and get his Hot Pocket agian. Running toward his class he heard th bell ring a few seconds before he got inside and yelled Oh crap!!! loud enough for everyone in the class to hear. Hearing the teacher say Mr. Turno late again maybe next time you shouldn't get a hotpocket. THis caused everyone to laugh in the class. As he walked toward his seat he caught the eye of a cute asian girl, screw it they were all asian girls, and returned the gaze, causing her a slight smile. Not caring that she was 3 years older then him, Salvador sat down, let class begin.

Last edited by Salvador Turno on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Salvador Turno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salvador Turno   Salvador Turno I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:56 am

Can you apply for a real rank? Cause, I don't know if 1337 is a real rank.. So, either apply for a real rank, or I put you as a regular dude.
Back to top Go down
Salvador Turno

Salvador Turno

Salvador Turno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salvador Turno   Salvador Turno I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:12 pm

Fine then Hunter, 1337= Leet+Elite I know it was a bit of a stretch but okay then.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Salvador Turno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salvador Turno   Salvador Turno I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:13 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salvador Turno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salvador Turno   Salvador Turno I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salvador Turno
Page 1 of 1