Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Death vs. DK I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Death vs. DK I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Death vs. DK I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Death vs. DK I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Death vs. DK I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Death vs. DK I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Death vs. DK I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Death vs. DK I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Death vs. DK I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Death vs. DK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hunter

The Hunter

Death vs. DK Empty
PostSubject: Death vs. DK   Death vs. DK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:26 am

DK was roaming around the streets of Karakura town, the hollows appearing. A hollow, colored green, around six times taller than DK himself and walks like an animal. A crooked mask, with one eye, pressing its fists on the ground that made a crack on it. Releasing its reishi and it spoke, it was in fact... An Adjuchas. A gillian appearing behind it. So tall, an idiotic creature, but weren't all hollows idiots? Though the arrancar were possibly smarter beings than even soul reapers, DK was no ordinary soul reaper.

Hunter was wearing a white sleeveless haori with the symbol of the fifth division on his back then a sleeveless shirt under it white a line straight down on the left side. Then across it said" Soul Reaper" DK bought the shirt while in the human world and had it custom made. Gripping his zanpakutou in his hand in its wooden sealed version as the leaves from a tree behind a fence blew. Swirling around as the Adjuchas spoke" Kill him!" a truly idiotic beast. Attacking a captain? Even ordinary shinigami would have no trouble in disposing of this hollow, but the system today was terrible. Putting the back of it on his right shoulder he then sighed and disappeared. Appearing behind both the gillian and Adjuchas walking onward. They turned around and looked and they noticed they were slowly disappearing. DK walked carefree onwards as he easily subdued these two hollows. There were still others and so he thought he can dispose of them in another way.

Closing his eyes a bit as the strong wind blew his haori to the left, he released white sorta blue reishi. Making a small force field around himself with reishi it destroyed all the hollows around. Disappearing, inch by inch... Going back into the sky as he walked. Truly this was a remarkable reishi suited for a captain.
Back to top Go down
Love

Death vs. DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death vs. DK   Death vs. DK I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:44 pm

Lady Death was walking down a black road in her mind. Obviously wearing her gigai, she strolled the human world. Her human looks were unbelievable and caught the attention of almost every guy in town. As she was strolling down her minds visual perception of the human world she felt a quavering in the air. And soon following a hollow's death scream. The screams were that of evolved hollows, she knew this because the screams of her murders echoed through her mind, the screams also contained and Adhuchas. Whoever it was it had to be powerful. Adhuchas level hollows were powerful and depending on how far they are close to vasto lorde evolution determined their strengths.

Lady Death immediately picked herself up and threw herself out of her mind stroll and focused on the human world by using her pesquisa to locate the spiritual being. What came back was a caption shinigami. This was great for she is a vasto lorde espada, VL spiritual power is normally stronger than that of a caption leveled shinigami and she used to be the tercera espada before falling into an experimental coma. The comatose state that was induced on her was from an explosion and someone quickly took her rank while she peacefully slept. Now she was going to have some time to work out her kinks and such.

Summoning her blade, Lady Death coated her sword in spiritual pressure to the point that only super humans could see it. She used her Sonido and spiraled out towards the caption and made an explosive noise that came from the activation. Standing on the brink of the calm meadow where a beautiful butterfly based Adhuchas was fluttering around disapeared. Lady Death was saddened by the act and rushe with blade in hand toards her soon-to-be opponent.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Death vs. DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death vs. DK   Death vs. DK I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:18 am

DK sensed a powerful reishi coming... Probably coming from an Espada. He then saw her running towards him and he quickly smirked and said" Eh, Ikasu, wanna come out and own these losers?" then reishi gathered his zanpakutou and then it appeared.... His shikai. Shooting his personal neurotoxins at her. Too much to extract in time shooting at her.

[ Sorry, I am hungover. ]
Back to top Go down
Love

Death vs. DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death vs. DK   Death vs. DK I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:38 pm

{U promised no abilities except race specific skills}

Lady death saw the bolts of toxins heading for her. She also knew that they were toxins for her specialty is poisons and toxins. Most normal people would try to dodge the bolts, but Sal let them hit her square on. Nothing happened to her; this was because of her special inner makeup; poisons, diseases, maladies, and afflictions do not affect Sal. With her blade still in hand she used her Sonido and then aimed her arm towards the man and started shooting out a wave of normal red balas.

A cloud of dust was created by the balas hitting the ground. Salliavae knew that maybe a trap could be sprung if she went over to the cloud but she did not care. with blade still in her hand, she walked to the brown-ish zone to see her target.

[sorry for shortness]
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Death vs. DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death vs. DK   Death vs. DK I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:29 am

[ Oh, I did? Let me edit that, I wanna fight you with kido alone. ]
Back to top Go down
Love

Death vs. DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death vs. DK   Death vs. DK I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:22 pm

[You do not have to worry, I am immune to ur attacks...]
Back to top Go down
Love

Death vs. DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death vs. DK   Death vs. DK I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:01 pm

[Its been wayyy over 48 hours]

When the clouds of dust and sand cleared, the man was still alive but seriously injured. Sal knew that she would need to finish the man sooner than later, because if he calls or attracts any soul reapers, the fight could get ugly. Without wasting time, Sal built up her spiritual power and pressure to empower her slightly and then her body glowed dark, emerald green. The powers contained by Sal were mostly sealed away at the moment, but she still had her ultimate Espada skill. The Gran Rey Cero.

When her charge was full, Sal blasted her cero out directly at an angle that was 70 degrees in an angle to his body. Sal, saw her deathly trail follow the main path. The air became instantly sulfuric smelling. The cero connected with the angle perfectly and shot directly at the caption. The man had only one of two possible outcomes. Get infected with the disease head on. Or use a perfect slap out sonido.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death vs. DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death vs. DK   Death vs. DK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death vs. DK
Page 1 of 1