Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone} I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone} I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Howaido Naito

Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone} Empty
PostSubject: Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone}   Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:57 am

Howaido could be seen standing there in an open field staring in the abyss of the dark sky with the blade of his katana in his hand. He did not squeeze it tight for he did not want to put an injury upon himself. The blade in his hand looked as if it was stained with blood because of its dark shade. As the man stood there staring into the sky water began to fall from the dark clouds. First it was one drop of rain that landed on the Shinigami's face making it look as if there was a tear upon his face, yet he had an emotionless expression. Then more and more drops of water fell from the sky. Then there was a downpour of water. The rain had flooded the sky and left the green field filled with water. Even though it was a lot of water it seemed to drain down because of the field being at a slight slant. Although the drops of rain crowded the sky it was as if Howaido was able to see everything clearly as he looked ahead of him. The man waited for the arrival of someone so they could fufill his life with some excitement.
Back to top Go down
Rykiske

Rykiske

PostSubject: Re: Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone}   Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:30 pm

Leonidas had been traveling through the area when a drop of water fell from the sky and landed on his hand which was resting on the handle of his sheathed zanpakto. He stopped walking and looked up at the sky with his emotionless eyes. The sky was dark and it wasn't long until it began to pour. He promptly closed his eyes and moved his head down so that his face was aimed directly ahead of himself. Opening his eyes, he continued to walk casually through the green field. The rain began to bring up memories of his past. His memories tormented him with emotions of anger, sadness, despair, loneliness, etc. He had tried so hard to keep his emotions buried for centuries but found it incredibly difficult at this moment in time. He desperately needed a distraction. He stopped again as he looked on into the distance, his arrancar coat zipped up to the point where it covered the lower half of his face and his black and red-streaked hair falling over his face, someone was out there. Could this be what he needed? Without hesitation, he sonido'd a few feet behind the figure and addressed him. "Shinigami. I am Zealousis, Leonidas, 8th espada to the Primera and I ask that you do me the honor of engaging me in combat. For reasons I cannot divulge, I severely need a distraction." With that, the eighth espada drew his zanpakto and held it out in front of him with his other hand in his pocket. "You may have the first move. Leo said as he awaited the response of the shinigami.

[XD 8th div captain vs. 8th espada]
Back to top Go down
http://fairytailx.darkbb.com/
Howaido Naito

PostSubject: Re: Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone}   Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:09 pm

Howaido turned around to see an Arrancar. The Captain took a few steps backwards so that he could be facing the Arrancar but not right in his face. As the Arrancar addressed the Captain of the Eight Division he smiled. He felt the rain flowing through his hair and running down his uniform. He then said to the Espada, "I'm am known as Naito, Howaido. I am the Captain of the 8th Division." He looked around the area to make sure there was no one else there. "I wouldn't mind fighting you on the condition that you give this fight your all. That means I want to see your Ressurecion." He slid his Zanpakutou down his hand so that his hand would be to the guard on his Katana. The Captain quickly moved his hand to the grip of the Katana. He then jumped backwards, placed both of his hands on his Zanpakutou, and said, "Smile my pet, Kuroi Doragon." When he said that he released his Zanpakutou. A burst of black energy had filled around him and everything in a 5m radius. After the light had faded two giant wings and a large tail could be seen coming off of the Shinigami. Then his once blood-red Katana had turned into a long, black, scythe-like blade. Attached to the end of the blade was a very long chain that was wrapped up Howaido's right arm and the end of it was in his left hand. He then looked up into the sky then to the Arrancar. "Your turn." After saying that he waited for the Espada to show the Captain his release.
Back to top Go down
Rykiske

Rykiske

PostSubject: Re: Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone}   Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:55 pm

Leo looked the captain directly in the eyes as he introduced himself. Explaining that he wanted to fight with all of their power, Leo quickly closed his eyes, "How...Troublesome." he thought as he tried to think of a way to conserve energy in his ressureccion form. After a few moments, he opened his eyes to see the 8th division captain releasing his zanpakto. When he finished his transformation, Leo withdrew his left hand from his pocket and unzipped his coat. He tossed it up into the air as it slowly floated back down to the ground behind him. Leaving himself topless, he revealed his hollow hole, which was located between his pecs and the number "8" located on his right pec. "Let the sound of your roar wake the dead, Roar, El Leon Fantasma!" he shouted as he transformed.

His his grew out and down his upper body to simulate a mane. His legs transformed to look like muscular, white lion's legs. His arms turned white and armored and his hands like claws, and his eyes turned yellow with slit pupils. Three-fingered claw marks appear on either cheek and red markings surrounding his eyes as they stretch down to frame his face like thin red lines. His fangs from the top row of his teeth protruded from his mouth and rested on his bottom lip. His sword in the form of a bastard, he held it in his right hand as his mane began to glow and absorb the spirit particles in the air. "I don't like using my ressureccion so soon in battle. Only on your behalf that I've actually released my true form. I promise, I will not hold back." With that said, Leo sonido'd to Howaido's face as he swung his blade horizontally, attempting to cut the captain in half.
Back to top Go down
Howaido Naito

PostSubject: Re: Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone}   Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:30 pm

After seeing the Arrancar's release, or Resurrecion, Howaido used Shunpo to move a few feet away. It left an image of the Captain where he was originally standing. The Arrancar had cleaved through the image but not the Captain. He then said to the Arrancar, "I'm sorry. This is not my strongest release. I will let you experience it now." Howaido, the Captain of the 8th Division then crossed his arms at his elbows at chest length. His arms were at the same height as his chest with his left hand on the dull end of the blade. "Bankai! Irounaku Kuroi Ankoku Doragon! Witness the power of my Zanpakutou." After the Captain released his Bankai a wave of dark reiatsu had spread over the field. When the wave disappeared what would be revealed is a giant 6 foot scythe is seen being held in the left hand of the Captain.

The rain stopped. Howaido knew that this would be a good sign for him. Now the sun was shining all over the field which revealed a dragon with its tail wrapped around Howaido's waist. This dragon had looked at the Espada with a look of digust in its eyes. The Captain knew that the spirit of his Zanpakutou wanted to end this quickly so that's what he was going to try to do. The sun that was shining was in front of Howaido and behind the Espada so the shadow of the Espada was close to Howaido. He smiled as he gave the scythe to the Dragon. The Dragon grabbed it with his right hand and stabbed the blade of the scythe into the shoulder of the shadow of Zealousis. Howaido then said to the Espada, "Can you use your right arm? You shouldn't be able to because of my Zanpakutou's ability." The Zanpakutou's ability would make it so that the Espada wouldn't be able to use whatever the scythe cut or stabbed for a little bit. He then waited for the response of the Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Rykiske

Rykiske

PostSubject: Re: Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone}   Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:19 pm

After swinging his huge blade, Leo realized that what he cut through was nothing more than the after image of the captain. He turned his seemingly lifeless eyes to the "real" captain as he promptly apologized and released his full form. With dark energy surrounding the area, Leo stood up straight and patiently waited until it dissipated. Taking on a form that allowed his zanpakto spirit to fight alongside him. Leo looked up to the sky as the rain came to a stop and the sun came out of hiding from behind the dark blanket of clouds. "*Sigh* I was coming to appreciate the sullen atmosphere." He thought as he felt a brief shock of pain in his right arm. Without flinching, his face still pointed up towards the sky, his cat-like eyes turned down to meet Howaido's. "How troublesome." Leo said after dropping his sword to the ground from his, now useless, arm. Bringing his face back down, to the shinigami's, he held his left hand to his chest as a glowing red ball of energy took form in his hand. "Not bad shinigami, I let my guard down and you took full advantage. It is now my turn; Bala." releasing the ball of energy, he shot the shinigami point blank in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Howaido Naito

PostSubject: Re: Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone}   Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:32 pm

As soon as the Espada was able to get the word "Bala" out of his mouth the dragon put its left arm in front of the Shinigami blocking the ball of energy. Howaido then looked to Leonidas and said, "Sorry. He has a mind of his own." The mighty dragon then let out a great roar. "Also he really wants to fight you by himself." After saying that the dragon shook its left arm as if shaking the damage off and swung the scythe again but was actually aiming for the Espada's legs. If he was to miss the blade would go towards the ground to strike the shadow again. If the dragon was able to strike the shadow then the Espada known as Leonidas would not be able to move his leg or whatever the blade hit. Howaido would watch as he charged his dakr reiatsu into both of his hands.

((OOC: Crappy post.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone}   Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raindrops {Howie vs. Anyone}
Page 1 of 1