Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

DK vs. Anyone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:02 am

[illusions must make some disturbance in surrounding reiatsu since they are illusions my innate ability allows me to nullify that disturbance which means destroy/nullify illusion.]
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:03 am

[ Aye, I see, but how are you supposed to know that my zanpakutou uses illusions, hm? ]
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:10 am

[thx to my great reiatsu sensing(means super pesquisa and my ress profile = reiatsu based) i can feel those disturbances always but to destroy them/nullify/escape from illusions i have to use my innate ability but of course i wrote i can feel them always but i have to be using my pesquisa to feel that in our situation i'm using it from some time now(tracking your reiatsu due to your speed)]
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:10 am

[ Still, you didn't say that in your post, so that hit on your shoulder connected as you said. ]
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:15 am

[yeah i was charging and was aiming to hit you , it was surprise for me and it was to fast to react you could say i was kinda distracted with other thing, i guess it will be kinda god mod if i could charge you with high speed, in the same moment noticed your bankai nature and nulify it with other ability]
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:17 am

So, you noticed the nature of my bankai yet you didn't say that in your post? Kinda god mod if you magically know that without actually saying it in your post. Just like knowing my bankai without seeing, or witnessing its power yet.
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:19 am

[ i haven't noticed it yet i never said that in actual rp Razz i was planning to notice in one or two posts from now on]
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:27 am

[ Okay, that seems quite reasonable, but you nullify illusions, right? So, you make the effect weaker? ]
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:30 am

[after using my innate ability illusion will just disappear i guess since the disturbance which was making it was nullified coz i'm nullifying a disturbance not illusion it self]
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:35 am

[ I don't really understand that disturbance thing though. Considering my zan is I don't mean to brag, but basically the best illusion zan out there, so I dunno what that disturbance thing is. ]
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:39 am

[i guess illusions works like genjutsu in naruto world, to create one you have to make some disturbance(you know reiatsu is flowing normally and you have to disturb that flow to kinda create your own vision)in surrounding reiatsu to make it visible for enemy, and you have power to make that illusions real. I simply returning that flow to normal.]
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:43 am

[ Aye, I see, though normally you need to stop your chakra/reishi in order for the illusion to stop, I think. Though illusions here are highly different than genjutsu at Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:49 am

[yeah i know it's kinda different level , and in nuruto you had to disturb opponent chakra it self to catch him in genjutsu, and here your zanpaktou is visible for all so i think you are not disturbing my own reiatsu but reiatsu in the area, i guess when i use my innate ability to nullify let's say Giant Ikasu he will disappear and i dunno how it works for you but i guess you will be able to materialize him in short time again. Worth to mention, my innate ability have 4 posts CD]
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:02 am

Aye, okay, so how long will Ikasu disappear?
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:15 am

[i guess 1 or 2 posts will be fair but it's up to you, it's your zanpaktou after all and you know him the best, i'm just nullifying the disturbance not blocking anything for you to materialize him again but i think it takes shit load of reiatsu to create such a big dude xD so in that point of fight it won't be able to you to summon him right after he disappeared]
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:21 am

3 posts I guess.
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:55 pm

Bakudo # 4: Crawling Rope huh ? again some restraining kido ? You really underestimating me thinking that i will fall into the same trick second time Death God. As the yellow ropes was closer and closer to Pereza, he simply put some of his reishi into his weapon and then cut them with his dagger/sword. Now only huge Ikasu's sword left. Time was short, but Vagos expected that shadow sword can't turn left or right so in this situation the best what he could do was side step.

When Tercera released his sword his strength and speed increased, probably now he was equal in terms of speed with Hunter. At this moment Espada had to try side step approaching Ikasu's sword attack. When sword was right about to reach the target, arrancar sonido'd into right side merely avoiding this technique.

Uff that was close one, he's good really good i couldn't expect less from a Captain, his Bankai...something is not right here as he thought he concentrated not only on Hunter's reiatsu but also on surrounding reiatsu. I knew it, all this thing is illusion but he cut me with it...hmm maybe that his power, ehh dammit too much of possibilities, i will just test my theory.

You are good shinigami, and your Bankai is something amazing and really i'm not someone who is easy impressed. But i'm thinking what will you do without your precious Bankai... As he said he stood firmly on the ground and concentrated his reishi and after not even a second he said Rompen Algo! after that he awaited the results of this test, if Hunter's Bankai really is illusion it should disappear at least for some time...
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:02 pm

DK was surprised and disappeared in a shadow blur, he appeared next to Ikasu as he was slowly disappearing and returned to his katana and he said What the hell was that, DK? Dk then nodded and said" Aye, I see.... Your innate ability must be to nullify illusions... I applaud your ability and skill, but who said I was underestimation you? I was simply testing out kido, that is all... To see your skills... And I have discovered that your ress's power might not be strong... You dodge my attacks or just break them, all those kido and attacks was to test what your Ress's ability was... And your ress's power must be weak from what I've seen, but you are truly worthy of your rank, Number three." he said.

Then he gathered his reishi and said in his mind Ikasu... It will take awhile before you can materialize again, but till then I will have to test his abilities to the maximum... smiling a bit DK then said" Hado # 91: Kurohitsugi" he said then purple reishi shot out of his left hand and surrounding the Espada.
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:05 pm

What...What is this ? said shocked when saw a purple square creating around him like a cage or box. What is going on?i can't feel anything only that desctructive force emanating from this kido, there is no escape what should i do? Pereza was confused and kinda desperate only thing left for him to do was follow his instinct.

Just before coffin closed up Espada concentrated his reiatsu as much as possible trying to harden his hierro. That was act of despair but with a little bit of a luck he will be able to survive this. And he did. When purple box disappeared you could see Vagos covered with some shallow wounds along with few deeper wounds on his legs and shoulders he was also coughing with blood from time to time.

Now you made me furious Reaper! as he stood Pereza pointed his hand at Hunter and a ball of dark energy started to gather on Vagos's hand. Not long after a black beam was shot heading towards DK with fierce, destructive power and incredible speed this cannot be easily flash stepped, this beam was too fast and too wide also this had to be a little bit surprise that Espada was still alive and able to attack.

Tercera was now furious, and was ready to attack once again with another Cero like attack. Before even Cero Oscuras hit the target Vagos started to charging some other technique, you could see only a red reishi concentrating on the tips of his two fingers of left hand.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:11 pm

DK said" Bakudo # 81: Danku" a white shield appeared in front of him and then he stepped to the side a bit, just enough if the white shield were to be destroyed, the cero would not connect. Then crack... It was destroyed at amazing speed it shot right past his face, then it hit a car, boom... The car was destroyed.

Then he looked at his enemy closely and saw that he had received minor injuries, but he was quite impressed. Its not every day he sees someone who can survive Kurohitsugi. Then he spoke" Bakudo # 99: Kin." then the huge ropes gathered from the sky and was about to land on top of the Espada.

[ Crappy post, sorry. ]
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:41 pm

grrrr he annoy me more then everything, dammit... Pereza was really furious and then he noticed already known technique. That again ?! How stupid you are to think i will be caught by that ? as he said that he shot from his right hand few balas targeting one of the falling ropes. His fierce attacks destroyed one of the four falling ropes creating opportunity to escape from that kido this way ( i mean those ropes was creating some kind of cross, when one 'arm' was destroyed Vagos was able to escape from this kido heading/running through area where one 'arm' was missing).

Even though Pereza shot Balas, he still maintained concentrated reishi on the fingers of his left hand. Now the technique was ready as soon as he escaped from Kin he sonido'd few meters before Hunter and then shoot Cero like attack targeting Hunter. This attack was different from Cero even if it looked like Cero. It was faster than Cero but you could feel it wasn't even half powerful as Cero itself (in terms of destructive power). But there was no time for DK to flash step from it or block it with any kido, he could only try to repel it.

Also once when Tercera shot his technique he prepared other one, concentrating again his reishi on the tip of his fingers of the left hand. Pereza was furious and he didn't care, even if those two attacks will land on DK he won't be albe to perform those move for a while, he just wanted to kick some arrogant shinigami ass.

[btw i'm just curious how much a captain can use kido 80+ lvl without incantations in a single fight xD?]
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:44 am

[ Well, the incantation is unknown so I cant say it. XD]

Hunter noticed the fast attack. The reishi was already obvious enough when the Espada gathered it he noticed it. So just before it was shot he side stepped one and he was hit at his leg at the side. It was only a minor injury and then he said" Whoa, what the hell? That was an epic attack, I wanna learn that if I get a hollow mask someday. You're lucky as hell." then he noticed told Ikasu in his mind [color=green]Ikasu.... Its time[/center] then Ikasu gathered next to him, the shadow growing then he said aloud "Welcome back, friend. Ikasu yawning and said "Lets kill this fucker, DK. Lets rock this joint. then DK shadow blurred on top of Ikasu's head and Ikasu formed his shadow sword and he shot it towards the espada.

Extending.... The shadow sword was mighty huge, but this time it was too fast to dodge by sonido... Anger makes Ikasu stronger.... He was now angered by this Espada, but DK remained heartless as he saw that it was obvious this Espada was getting emotions in the way and was furious.... Such a childish espada, but a skillful one at least..
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:16 am

Learn that attack? This will be impossible for you it's my Tortuga's power he said and then notice giant Ikasu reappearance. I wonder how many times you will be able to summon him before you run out of reishi Captain? I destroyed him once and soon i will do that again. Pereza was still angry but he calm a bit after shooting last attack.

But now time was of the essence.As soon as Ikasu appeared he attacked. Materialized zanpaktou was trying to 'stab' Espada with his shadow sword. Technique was fast, too fast to dodge one thing left to do was to block it. Pereza tried that idea but once ikasu's blade hit Espada's dagger/sword he already knew that it's power is too powerful to just block it, maybe if it was a beginning of the fight then maybe he would block it but not now.

When Shadow sword hit Pereza's blade he was able to block it for not even a second. His feet's rammed into the ground, Tercera felt that he not gonna make it. Vagos after a moment was pushed by shadow sword. He was moving along with Ikasu's tip of the blade still blocking blade itself but he relented the force of it. Arrancar was pushed more and more but finally after few seconds he found an opportunity to side step attack with sonido. Stopping the blade was hard and it cost a lot of energy. Dammit he is pushing me hard, at the moment i have half of my normal energy, but he must be kinda tired too, summoning his bankai twice, using high level kido it must take lot of his energy too.

Now when shadow blade was occupied(he was still moving towards Tercera last location) a bit Vagos had chance for a surprise attack. Pereza charged targeting Hunter who was on the head of the giant. Once he was few meters from target he sonido and reappeared next to DK (on his left). He immediately concentrated reishi on his fingers and like before, he tried to hit with them Hunter's left arm. Espada attacked the moment he reappeared next to reaper, it was fast technique it would be a surprise if Captain would dodge it from the spot he was right now.

[i will add that this technique will just leave shallow wound/scratch if you wont be able to dodge xD]
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:47 am

DK knew that pereza was going to attack and he prepared himself, first of all.... Charging in was a dead give a way then his left hand was pointed at the head of the Espada as he quickly said" Hado # 4: Byakurai" he was already tired and sweat dropped from his neck a bit.

He decided to keep Ikasu on for as long as he could as he shadow blurred away... He then appeared somewhere behind Ikasu and then he swung his katana towards him, then it was extended by using shadow illusions toward the Espada. It would be enough, he was tired and was ready to send Ikasu back, but he needed to give this his all. This Espada is skillful... Now DK was silent... Too tired to make this Espada furious, he wouldn't be able to use Kin and Kurohitsugi for awhile too and once Ikasu disappears he wont summon it again for it will cause him to lose most of his reishi...
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:23 am

[OOC: Captains don't run out of Reishi XD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DK vs. Anyone
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Non-Story RPG :: Practice Fights-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com