Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

DK vs. Anyone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Hunter

The Hunter

DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:39 am

[ Yes, I believe that is true. XDD MWUHAHA THE EVIL! -lightning strikes for evil effect then thunder sounds-
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:44 am

[So i guess Espada will not run out of reishi too xD and i'm just curious why they don't run out of it ?]
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:52 am

[ ESPADA DON'T HAVE REISHI MWUHAHA THE EVIL! PURE EVIL! XDD ]
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:54 am

[PFF i will just kill ya xD]
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:55 am

[ Bring it on, no reishi dude. xDD ]
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Once Pereza was next to the Hunter he noticed that he already predicted that attack. Now Espada had to counter once again lightning bolt. This time there was no time to block it with sword, Tercera had to try something else. When Byakurai was about to hit Vagos's head, arrancar kinda caught it with bare hand, but it wasn't bare hand. You could see ball of red light gathering on it.

Pereza wanted to nullify DK's kido with his Cero. Of course it wasn't possible in 100%. Blocking Lightning bolt with Cero caused an expslosion, but Vagos was able to avoid most of the damage that way. Still Ikasu's sword was coming once again to slash Espada to small pieces. That attack probably would be fatal, it's a shame that we will never see that... such a thought came to arrancar's mind and then happened something that actually happened before.Rompen algo On espada's face you could read one sentence, 'disappear baby...disappear'.

And the giant started to vanish, just before he was nanoseconds from hitting, returning to his sword, sealed form. Now they both were tired because this was a long fight, but they wasn't lacking a will to win this battle at least Pereza wasn't. Last explosion and small Pain calmed him, returning Vagos to his normal state. He had planned next move. Arrancar sonido'd about 20 meters before Shinigami. i will say goodbye here because you are going to die At this moment he charged a ball of black reishi, like some moments ago it was Cero Oscuras(as fast as before no one would be able to side step or flash step it),not long after he shot towards Hunter, but it wasn't end once he shot, he sonido'd behind DK and shot another Cero Oscuras to make sure Shinigami will not block first one and escape like before. And at the end the Pereza's trump card. Hunter while ago was hit by one of Espada's techniques, but he didn't knew the real purpose behind this attack.

Vagos expected that hunter will try to block both Ceros since escaping wasn't an option. To 'prevent' from that happening Arrancar was ready to use his ressurrection basic ability which was unrevealed yet. Destruction of injected reishi. Injection was done even if it will not cause any serious damage but the pain from the explosion injected reishi(for hunter it was leg) will for sure a bit distract him and probably confuse enough (since he will not know what going on) to lessen his defense. So just before first Cero hit Vagos used Explosión de las moléculas and caused destruction of his reishi injected in Hunter's leg.(Death God should feel some pain in the leg, explosion was small and merely left a small scratch but it was unexpected and should distract) Now only what's left for Pereza was waiting and see how Hunter will react...
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:22 am

[ Ahem, didn't you say you had a 6 post Cool down to do that again? ]
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:17 am

[If u talking about innate ability it's 4 posts you can check some posts before i wrote it once ]
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:37 am

[ Oh, okay, I will post tomorrow. ]
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:16 am

DK noticed the cero's that was shot at him and he thought Fuck, a continuous attack. Then he quickly duck to dodge both cero's, but he felt a pain in his leg and he was a bit slowed down... Ducking down like that wasn't enough, so he was hit a bit at his right shoulder... It would slow him down a bit, but it would be fine for now... That was the last time he was gonna use his bankai then disappeared in a shadow blur... Above the Tercera Espada... He was behind the tercera Espada and at mid-air, but he was too fast...

Anger fueled him for the Espada's attempt to kill him... Then he slashed Ikasu downwards on the Espada's head... Not trying any cool techs, but he just swung it down him at high speed, too fast for him to dodge.... Blocking was left, but even then, he will only be able to block it enough for the slash not to leave any fatal wounds.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:12 am

[ Stener_9@hotmail.com is Hiruma an admin and I am raikou_kaze@yahoo.com ]

but the fights I've had at BO, Jin and Pereza.
They always survived black coffin using a hierro.
stener_9@hotmail.com
You can't survive Kuroshitsuji with your Hierro >_<
raikou_kaze
What?
Then how did Jin survive?
stener_9@hotmail.com
EVen though Hierro protects you, you won't be able to fight after it's used on you
raikou_kaze
I see.
stener_9@hotmail.com
You would be on the verge of death
raikou_kaze
So, Jin should be dead a bit?
stener_9@hotmail.com
He should be on the verge of death
raikou_kaze
And Pereza?
stener_9@hotmail.com
Same
raikou_kaze
I see.
stener_9@hotmail.com
And Vaizard do not have Hierro
raikou_kaze
Mind posting that at the fight then?
Ah, thanks.
stener_9@hotmail.com
I'm too lazy to post it at the fight
raikou_kaze
Lawl.
stener_9@hotmail.com
You can copy this msn conversation
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:45 am

[ok i see so it's ultimate attack and you using it so easily a bit GOD MOD for me but ok ;p so let's say i hid in my shell since i'm kinda turtle and thx to that i was able to survive ha!. And by the way i haven't seen any limits to using kurohitsugi so again GOD MOD !!! think about it xD you can kill someone at the beginning using that, since it's kinda not possible to run from it, and btw you dodged Cero oscuras by ducking but where you ducked? we both were on the ground (at least i thought so xD) and Cero Oscuras is alot wider then normal Cero (which itself is wide)there should not be any place under and u got hit a bit on a shoulder? when Cero oscuras even touch a bit your shoulder u should no longer have that shoulder, come on if this cero consumes light itself your shoulder was able to survive... come on! GOD MOD again !!!xD i got fun having this fight, but rules are rules and i guess i should be dead from your kido but really it's a bit unfair having such attack without any limits, incantations, and some effects(those bads ofc xD) on you, since you can't run out of reishi (dunno if this is true or not, kinda again GOD MOD xD) it's really unfair that's all from me xD i want fight so i will stay with hiding in my shell ha! ]
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:55 am

[ Lawl, well..... I wont be able to use Kurohitsugi or Kin anymore in this fight if we continue, but I didn't really know what cero oscuras is... Lawl, and you didn't explain that we were already ducking on the ground in your post. And I can run out of reishi, but Rekkan and I were just joking around, so are you still alive? ]
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:02 am

[lawl xD hmm if you want to continue for fun i can be alive if u don't wont we both agree that i died from kurohitsugi( but that doesn't mean you won xD just misunderstanding on ability that's all:)) if u don't know what it is just check it in arrancar canon abilities Razz just like me with kido coz i'm not know many of it Wink tbh we don't how hard my shell is xD]
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:09 am

[ Lawl, sorry, but this is like the longest fight I've ever had, but of course I wouldn't assume that I won, I will call this battle... A tie? So, one day, lets have an old fashion rematch. xD ]
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:15 am

[cool fine by me xD i'm dead noooo! haha you know i'm kinda knew to forums rpgs and this was my first rp battle xD so thx for training i hope i was a worht opponent (a little bit at least) and yeah let's have rematch one day Smile it was fun for me xD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DK vs. Anyone   DK vs. Anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DK vs. Anyone
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Non-Story RPG :: Practice Fights-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com