Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
New  Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
New  Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
New  Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
New  Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
New  Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
New  Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
New  Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
New  Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
New  Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

New Shinigami Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsugetsu Shorin

Tsugetsu Shorin

New  Shinigami Application Empty
PostSubject: New Shinigami Application   New  Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:28 pm

Shinigami Registration

Name: Tsugetsu Shorin

Appearance: Shorin just over 5'8 weighing in at 138 lbs with a slender yet athletic frame with toned muscles as a result to his extensive training regiment. Although 450 in spirit years he still looks like the same 16 year old teenager he was when he died. He has short spikey cropped green hair with light blue eyes and light toned skin complexion. He has a long, deep yet thin scar spanning from the top of his right brow all the way down to his right pelvis. He adorns the average black kimono of the shinigami along with the tan basket woven sandals and white socks. Protruding from his white sash is a black sheath encasing an elongated katana with a black handle and golden maze shapen guard.

Personality: Shorin is a boisterous hard headed type of person who hates when he doesn't get his way. He often has internal conflict with taking orders he does not agree with, thus he often times finds himself in lots of trouble. As of late however he has been working on his selfish perspective and is trying to channel his dislike toward orders he does not favor and manifest them into a strong drive to get the task done. Among his fellow shinigami he is usually nonchalant and closed minded, making it rather difficult for those around him to get close to him. Around his superiors he usually adorns a negative attitude as he hates being bossed/ordered around in any context. This usually includes long sighs and rolling/roaming of the eyes to display his disapproval. However with all of these childish flaws Shorin is put up with by his superiors due to his unparalleled aggressiveness and leadership on the battle field. For Shorin, fighting is his way of releasing all of the things that piss him off and the fact that he is one of the good guy's to boot is what keeps him around in the seretei.

Division:
6th

--------------------

Hair Color: Dark Green

Likes: Fighting, Yelling, Proving he was right, and Trying to attain glory+ recognition.

Dislikes: Arrogance, Pompous attitudes, People who talk too much and act too friendly, Orders/Being bossed around.

Crushes:
None.

--------------------

Specialties: One upping those around him and rubbing it in their faces.

History:
Tsugetsu Shorin was born to the parents of Uto and Nanatomi Tsugetsu, a rather interesting couple to say the least. Shorin’s father Uto is an assistant politician to the mayor of Karakura town and his dealings revolve around the most powerful and the most sinister types of men. You can only imagine how Uto’s rude and arrogant personality radiates the household. Then there is Nanatomi the cliché housewife who seems to always be happy and never have a care in the world. She is the ideal woman to put up with Uto’s outrageous behavior as she simply pretends that everything he does is ok.

Which now brings us to Shorin and his dislikes mainly focusing on his dislike for overly kind people and the arrogant types. You can assume its safe to say that Shorin hates his parents with a fiery passion unparalleled to even the highest joys in the world. Since growing up Shorin never had a truly functioning family he was never cared or nurtured for in the way he needed so that he could grow to be a descent individual. This major lacking in his childhood is the reason why Shorin is egocentric and only cares about getting his way.

Shorin’s fondest years were that of his high school years. As he developed he found that he was a lot stronger than most kids and this in combination with his egocentric mindset it was only natural he became a bully. Through his occupation being a bully he found great joy in provoking others, and watching altercations unfold. By the time he was a sophmore in high school the simple average everyday of beating others for money or provoking the jocks into fights became boring. Before long he seeked out membership in a small group of Yakuza thugs that hung around the streets near the school.

After being jumped in he was welcomed with open arms and the rush of fighting became more intense and was able to soothe his longing satisfaction. As a new initiate Shorin started out doing lower ranked assignments like robbing others and stealing a few things here and there. As a lower ranked lackey Shorin was desperate to climb the ranks and one up his superiors, thus unlocking his love for acquiring power.

However before he could realize his dream of climbing to the top he was killed in a tragic hit and run, dying at the age of 16. Moments after his death he was buried by a strange woman in a black kimono, he had awoken in rukonagi and lived in the 44th district for about 100 years before realizing he had enough spiritual potential to join the ranks of the Gotei 13. From his promotion to the court guards he has been training, and dedicating himself in battle to hopefully one day fulfill his long lost dream of making it to the top.

Picture of Character: See Avatar.

Sample Chapter:

If I choose to apply for a higher position, I’ll post a sample chapter.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: New Shinigami Application   New  Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:41 pm

Good enough.

Approved. The sixth is looking for an Lt so you're lucky.
Back to top Go down
Tsugetsu Shorin

Tsugetsu Shorin

PostSubject: Re: New Shinigami Application   New  Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:45 pm

Cool, that was fast, thanks.
Do I need to make my zanpaktou before I rp or do I just need my zan before I battle?
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: New Shinigami Application   New  Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:46 pm

Well, you don't really need your zanpakutou to RP or to battle, but you just cant use it till then and I do suggest you don't battle before you get your zan.
Back to top Go down
Tsugetsu Shorin

Tsugetsu Shorin

PostSubject: Re: New Shinigami Application   New  Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:53 pm

Lol ok thanks. ALso how do i get the color in my name for my division?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Shinigami Application   New  Shinigami Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Shinigami Application
Page 1 of 1