Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Shiro, The Wild Light \ Shiro, Yasei No Hikari I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Shiro, The Wild Light \ Shiro, Yasei No Hikari I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Shiro, The Wild Light \ Shiro, Yasei No Hikari I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Shiro, The Wild Light \ Shiro, Yasei No Hikari I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Shiro, The Wild Light \ Shiro, Yasei No Hikari I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Shiro, The Wild Light \ Shiro, Yasei No Hikari I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Shiro, The Wild Light \ Shiro, Yasei No Hikari I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Shiro, The Wild Light \ Shiro, Yasei No Hikari I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Shiro, The Wild Light \ Shiro, Yasei No Hikari I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Shiro, The Wild Light \ Shiro, Yasei No Hikari

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fukki Kurayami

Shiro, The Wild Light \ Shiro, Yasei No Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Shiro, The Wild Light Shiro, Yasei No Hikari   Shiro, The Wild Light \ Shiro, Yasei No Hikari I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:56 am

Name : Shiro, The Wild Light \ Shiro, Yasei No Hikari

Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: click here V
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Spirit Personality: Shiro, doens't really like to fight, he surely prefers to avoid unnecessary battles, staying quiet. He is a very instintive and carefree spirit, which sometimes still cause some problems to Fukki, dispite that Shiro is the perfect hunter, when he comes in action combined with Fukki abilities showing what really means to be a lone wolf.

Zanpakuto Appearance: click here V
Spoiler:

In its normal state he caries a kodaichi, making him a very fast and dangerous oponent to defend and hard to hit.

Family: Light \ Sealing

Release Phrase: 'Run and hunt the dark, Shiro' \ 'Wo Jikkō Shi Te , Kurayami Shirō Hanto'

Shikai: Its kodaichi turns into a white light saber which can cut almost anything, it uses more reiatsu than normal, knowing that its made and controlled by Fukki reiatsu all the time, and which leaves a harmfull track of light from its tip as it is swinged which is as sharped as a blade, if its tracks don get conected they just dissapear by time, but Fukki use they to form the Light Cage a technique where Fukki fools his enemy atackin and retreatin until both of they get encaged alone by the rays of light.

Bankai: 'Bankai, Dilacerate the dark, Shiro' \ Bankai, Hikisaku Dāku Shirō'

His saber turn into a doubled bladed light sword, gainin high speed movement to confuse his enemy so he can atack it. As he swings it, a great wall of light is formed between the tracks of light from both sides of his saber.

Techniques

1 - Light Cage \ Hikari no Rōgoku (shikai, Sealing)
Rays of light get junctioned forming a cage, used to lock up the enemy and the user, so he can't run away from the close combat confront.
Duration: 3 turns Cooldown: 4 turns

World of light \ Hikari no Sekai (only in Bankai, Sealing)
The Light Cage upgrade, it turns impossible to see what happens inside of it, inside of it the all white world looks endless no matter where you look, which nullify any techs and abilities while there, leaving both relying only on their Zanjutsu (sword) skills.
Duration: 5 Cooldown: 3 turns

2- Light Track \ Kei Torakku
As he could draw in the air with his saber, a estatic and constant bright line that cames from its tip, staying totally fixed and estatic in the air for some time there till it dissapears.
Its used to block, trap and difficult movent, as touchin it is really dangerous been sharp as a blade.

While in Light Cage, or in World of Light it became nullified.
Light track effect duration in shikai 5 turns, in bankai resets and stays 7 turns.
Charge: its autoactived when calling shikai, 2 turns cooldown: 6 and 8

3 - Light Dance \ Hikari no Dansu
As the light tracks are created he can break then with a fast movement with his saber and throw them to hit the enemy like a lance
Cooldown: 1 turns

Fukki Kurayami, Shiro's Owner
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shiro, The Wild Light \ Shiro, Yasei No Hikari   Shiro, The Wild Light \ Shiro, Yasei No Hikari I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:37 pm

Ahem, please use the instructed template. The zanpakutou spirit personality is highly... Unnecessary...
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Shiro, The Wild Light \ Shiro, Yasei No Hikari   Shiro, The Wild Light \ Shiro, Yasei No Hikari I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:53 pm

The Hunter wrote:
Ahem, please use the instructed template. The zanpakutou spirit personality is highly... Unnecessary...
i'll check it out after i come back from College, and what is needed to change, but...
you're the only one that checks everything hunter ? LOL wheres everybody ?
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shiro, The Wild Light \ Shiro, Yasei No Hikari   Shiro, The Wild Light \ Shiro, Yasei No Hikari I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:05 pm

Lawl, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiro, The Wild Light \ Shiro, Yasei No Hikari   Shiro, The Wild Light \ Shiro, Yasei No Hikari I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiro, The Wild Light \ Shiro, Yasei No Hikari
Page 1 of 1