Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Shinji vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Shinji vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Shinji vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Shinji vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Shinji vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Shinji vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Shinji vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Shinji vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Shinji vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Shinji vs. Anyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shinji vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Shinji vs. Anyone   Shinji vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:02 am

There he was... Shinji was standing on top of the roof top of the high school... Being a sixteen year old was not fun... The teenager's these days make Shinji look bad just by existing... Then he walked over to the edge of the roof... The young master quincy looked down, he saw the many people walking in and out of the school... The sun was shining brightly, but it was a bit of an annoyance... It was a very hot day... Then he stepped back a bit, then quickly ran and jumped off the roof and was heading down to the ground...

With his black trench coat, white polo with a black tie, cargo pants... The man jumped down and landed safely... Many people started as he landed safely on the ground from around five stories high... Then he put his hands into his jacket's pockets and walked onward... Yawning a bit he was tired and bored so he decided to have a bit of fun... The young vice leader quincy stopped at the side walk then took out a coin shaped disk from his jacket's right pocket then crushed it.... What was it you ask? It was the hollow bait... A large smirk appeared on his face as the hollows gathered around him... Shinji laughed out loud then disappeared from the eyes of the hollows.... He appeared above them, in mid-air... With his bow ready he fired off many arrows, one by one, he shot them at the head....

Disappeared again he then prepared his bow at the blue sky as a black gate opened up a new hollow arrived and was quickly subdued by a reiatsu arrow.. Then preparing another reishi arrow five more arrived... He dispersed his spiritual bow then started yelling" Come on, you little bastards! Come and get me, I don't have any weapons on me, I am vulnerable as hell." the screams of hollows rung in his ears as they quickly ran towards him, as they passed him by he then had his bow already and as they slowly disappeared he said "Psych... Foolish hollows... How boring." he then yawned out of boredom... The young vice leader quincy then folded his arms behind his head and walked..

Thirty minutes later

The young master quincy was walking around in the city, he was in front of his apartment building... It looked very much like an office building... He then walked through the front door and went into the huge lobby... The lobby was like a hotel, Shinji's room was at the top floor... He then went towards the elevator which stood at the end of the lobby room... He entered it and pushed the button, then the metal doors shut and it lifted the elevator up to his floor.... He arrived at his apartment and went towards the window and watched down... He then chuckled and said "Aww, the hollow bait wasn't as effective from the looks of it... Damn.. Oh well, I'll just hunt some shinigami or hollow.... More fun that way." with a smirk on his face he then pushed open a window, then jumped through it... He was at the top floor and it was forty stories high.. Then he disappeared again.... Arriving on top of a car down there, a kid caught sight of Shinji and looked surprised...

The young master quincy waved and disappeared again... The vice leader quincy appeared near Dunkin' doughnuts from what it seemed... The man folded the sleeves of his jacket and polo.. Then he took out two coin shaped disks from his right pocket, held it out in his palm and crushed it again... The hollow bait...

The quincy always brought around twenty hollow bait with him everyday for him to crush when he was bored... Then a gillian appeared in front of him... Then five other hollows.... Shinji shrugged his shoulders and said"Meh, not as many, but at least it attracted a gillian." he then disappeared and appeared above the six hollows in mid-air, his spiritual bow prepared, then he pulled back around four arrows with his right hand then shot them at the lesser hollows... The gillian and the other one was left... The other one tried a sneak attack on the young vice leader, but he quickly used hirenkyaku to appear behind it and fire off an arrow... Now, all was left was the gillian..

Shinji smirked and said" Lets make it more fun." his light sky blue then disappeared as the gillian prepared a cero, gathering in front of his mouth.... Then he just stood their, silently, with a lazy look... Then the cero was fired in front of him, smoke arose.... The cero went through the ground and basically exploded.... Rubble came from the sky and started landing then a dark figure stood in all the smoke and with a light sky blue bow in his left hand he said" How boring, so easy to dodge, and even if I were to take the hit head on, it wouldn't do much damage... Oh well, what would you expect from a gillian, hm?" he then aimed his bow at the head of the gillian, lifted his right hand, put it closely to the bow, and pulled back an arrow, and disappeared again...

The young vice leader quincy appeared in front of the gillian and said" Perish" then he fired the blue reishi arrow and went straight through his head... It disappeared with a screech... The stupid yell hollows always do... Then he landed on the ground and yawned again... Shinji always looked lazy, and sleepy, but in truth was a fierce man... His personality normally changes when he fights, a man who desires a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

Shinji vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji vs. Anyone   Shinji vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Linkin was his mansion’s study when he felt a sharp rise in the spiritual pressure of karakura town. “Meh, probably just some kid using hollow bait again.” After that he seemed to be proven correct since the pressure subsided few seconds later. For about half an hour Linkin continued his reading undisturbed until he felt the pressure rise once more. This time he felt a much stronger surge in the rise, almost as though some kid had used some bait again and this time attracted something bigger. Linkin wasn’t sure just what it was but he was sure that it was worth checking out.

Linkin rose from his seat and walked over to his equipment drawer. Inside were two gloves. One was a simple design, black with two deep blue lines running parallel to other down the back. And the other was a different story. Its design appeared to be an ever changing pattern of sky blue, blood red, streaking bright yellow and slight hints of violet. “I wonder which one I should take with me.” After a moment of indecision he decided to take both gloves, the lined one on his favored left hand and the changing one on his right.

When he arrived at the source of the spiritual disruption he came across a slightly familiar face. His second in command over the quincy of this region, Shinji, lying down on the ground. “Well looks like I came for no reason after all.” Shinji looked up at Linkin appearing to either not notice or not care that he had shown up. “But I know what you really want, a decent fight. Am I right?” Shinji’s face seemed to light up a little with these words. “Seems I hit it on the nose, well then if you truly wish to spar follow me back to my place. I got a seriously badass new area for us to go wild and not worry about destroying the landscape. I’ll go back and get it all ready for us meet me there in an hour, you know the address.” Linkin turned a corner and used hirenkyaku to speed back to his domain and prepare for the rumble he was about to take part in. “Who knows, this might really be fun.”
Back to top Go down

Shinji vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji vs. Anyone   Shinji vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:18 pm

Later

Shinji had arrived at the location, it was in the middle of the forest.... The trees provided perfect cover then with a smirk on his face and then he spoke" Well, isn't this a pleasure now? The master quincy himself.. Che, you know how much I hate being tied down to the forest... We both know that I severed almost all my ties between the quincy race... So, the intent of this battle must be something else... As your vice leader, I know a bit about you, but it'll be boring if you don't put your game into this... Gonna use your famous gloves? I see, this'll be interesting.." chuckling he then disappeared using hirenkyaku.... Appearing in mid-air, his bow already prepared... IT wasn't his unique bow, but just a normal one... The light sky blue color in his left hand, then his right hand firing off an arrow, then quickly firing five arrows after it with high speed...

Then he disappeared once more using hirenkyaku and appeared on the ground... The forest was a place Shinji hadn't been to in ages... He severed most of his ties with his race and only appeared when they were in times of need... It had been a year since he had stepped foot in the Great forest.... The young vice leader spent most of his time in the city and playing around by using hollow bait... Constantly attracting hollows.. Gillian, Adjuchas, and even Vasto Lorde.. Where is the fun in hiding in the forest? Nothing.... No action... Shinigami knew of there location, but decided they were not worth the trouble... Causing the unbalance.. How were they not? Shameful.... And so, when he was still among the quincy in the forest he constantly used hollow bait.... Though it was not enough... So, he left the quincy in the forest and went off to find more enemies...

At the beginning when he first severed his ties he used ten hollow bait... It took three hours to subdue all of the hundreds of hollows that arrived... His right arm was bleeding like crazy, at the end his reiatsu was kinda sucked out of him. The action was fun though... Now it was time to settle this... The master leader quincy hasn't witnessed his true unique bow yet.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Shinji vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji vs. Anyone   Shinji vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:19 pm

Linkin was prepared , bow ready, for Shinji when he arrived and so the few shots that came his way were no threat. Although Linkin believed that they were never actually meant to make contact, just simply to get the fight moving along. Regardless Linkin used hirenkyaku to escape to the cover of some trees “Interesting tactics Shinji. Have you lost your nerve already or were those decoy arrows?” Linkin decided after that comment that agitating his vice leader would only be troublesome in the end. Now Linkin used hirenkyaku, and ran in a small circle under where Shinji had lept into the air and used both of the strings independently to rapidly fire about thirty shots around him. Then he continued on to the cover of another tree and prepared for his opponent’s next strike. “You never did like using your true bow did you Shinji? Well you may need to hurry up and call upon it or it may be too late.” Linkin began drawing upon the reishi in the air to charge up for his next strike.

(ooc: sorry for the short post but i figured that the fight be best if it kept going quickly)
Back to top Go down

Shinji vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji vs. Anyone   Shinji vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:31 pm

The young quincy put a smirk on his face and disappeared using hirenkyaku, he appeared in mid-air once more and right in front of the leader of the quincy... The cross on his left wrist suddenly dropped out from his jacket's sleeve then it glowed with blue reishi, then the bow activated... IT was Zwei Zerstörer with all its might... Then it shot sixty arrows to the direction of the leader...

Of course the vice leader was just getting warmed up, the continuous fire was just a sign that the leader should use his other bow too... Appearing down on the ground again, with his shoulders held up high, with a nice look on his face then he fired repeated fire until the sixty arrows multiplied.... Linkin Cleft the leader of the quincy should be able to handle this heat and he spoke with a chuckle" Let me introduce you to my Zwei Zerstörer" with his evil smirk...

[ Sorry for this crappy post ]
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Shinji vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji vs. Anyone   Shinji vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:49 pm

“Now this is more like it.” Linkin felt a flood on testosterone come over him as his opponents attacks came at him from both above and in front. “To bad that I already was ready for something like this.” At that moment He released both of his bow’s strings at the same time back with all the reishi he had gathered in one shot. Instantly a large beam of reishi shot directly at Shinji. The beam was large and powerful enough to catch and destroy the other arrows long before they hit him. “I wonder if you ever saw the grand tunnel before. Well no matter, you’re probably dead anyway.” Linkin said this knowing that his opponent had probably dodged most of the attack and only suffered a little major damage rather than fatal. Linkin prepared his next round of shots and called out to his vice leader. “So tell me, are you dead yet?”
Back to top Go down

Shinji vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji vs. Anyone   Shinji vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:32 am

Shinji saw the attack coming and quickly used hirenkyaku to get away from the shot.... He barely escaped it and then he replied "Hmm? You think that'll kill me?Aww, now I'm hurt." with a smirk on his face he then.... The vice master quincy disappeared using hirenkyaku and appeared farther away with his bow prepared and he fired sixty arrows, then again, then again... A rapid fire attack...

Rapid fire attack was his specialty of course.... And speed too... The young vice leader quincy was an expert at speed and rapid fire attack.... The young quincy then disappeared using hirenkyaku from the sight of the master quincy... He was behind a tree, quickly taking out a coin shaped disk from his pocket he then crushed it... It was hollow bait.... A distraction... The hollows would provide some distraction.... The hollow fiends appeared around the leading quincy... There was one in front of Shinji as he shot an arrow at its head.... While five others was heading towards the leader... Looking back behind the tree, he then jumped to the right, with his bow prepared and aimed, he fired sixty shots at the master quincy.
Back to top Go down

Shinji vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji vs. Anyone   Shinji vs. Anyone I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:25 am

48 hours, connecting hit.

IC:

The master quincy was hit by the arrows in the chest, neck, arm, and leg... Then the hollows ran over to his corpse and ate his soul.... Eating him... Shinji looked over at his dead body then he pointed his bow at the hollows and killed them... He then spoke "Dead already? Fucking wimp." then he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinji vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji vs. Anyone   Shinji vs. Anyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinji vs. Anyone
Page 1 of 1