Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3

Go down 
+3
Fulmine
Ryudou Nagare
Alec Kuchiki
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:36 am

Alec fell through the portal and onto the fifth division roof. Then he saw his other teammates come through the portal, and hit the roof as well. He waited for them to get up so he could explain what to do.

(lets finish this final part as fast as possible please).
Back to top Go down

Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:53 am

Shinji along with Linkin arrived at the scene and they were at the 5th division headquarters, noticing that the portal they went through had difficulties teleporting the goons and them... They arrived on a motorcycle and Shinji stopped the motorcycle and said" Ey, shinigami scum.. Let me teach you a lesson.. Hmm, considering that we're at the 5th division headquarters, one of you might be one of the 5th division guys... If that's so, whoever is from the 5th division is the one I'll kill first." he said with a smirk, still on the motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:47 pm

oc: I am gone for a day and all this crap happens oklay fine lets just say its all good.

Ryudou appeared on the other die of the portal, completly wasted, t was like the effect of 10 hangovers was on him, the drain the Hollow had on his mind body, and psyche were extreme, but he was in the 4th Division they were the masters of healing, and Ryudou woul have to bear through it.

Rising up he felt an extreme pain in his back, and to his amazement he found that thier was a large stab wound in it and blodd was trickiling out, whatever poison he would have been put under when he fought Suman would have been negated with the use of his sword and where in fact was probably in his sword right now, this would allow the next person he struck with it to feel the effects of Suman's poison as well. As he looked around he saw that he was in the Seretei, seeing Alec standing with him on the roof, Ryudou quickly apologized, Forgive me Alec, I never meant to .... Holy Crap Suman. Eyeing SUman he saw that he was covered in burns and also not doing so well, and while his battle while under the influence of the Hollow were fogged up, he remembered using his Angel's Bane attack on him. Without thinking for his own sake and putting Suman's wellbeing above his own he yelled Angel's Feather!!! Quickly and effectively and golden feaher of light feel on Suman and completly healed his wounds, Ryudou looked upon with a weak smile, he would be able to use that technique for quite a while. Forgive me, Suman I never meant to do that to you or Alec, bu it looks like we might have to fight once more.Ryudou then cursed his own hubris, he had not brought any of those potions Alec had given him, thinking he would not need them. THough his sword and shiled weighed liek stones right now, RYudou still stood up straight looking at the Quincy, the effects of the Hollow's control slowly flickering away. Adn though the device had been destroyed by Alec, its affect were not gone, and though Ryudou did not know it, it had bonded to his DNA waiting, just waiting.

Hey Quincy, what is your beef with us, we never did anything to harm you, on the contrary all you guys have been doing today is shoot at us without a reason, who were trying to harm, the only hurt ones I see are me and my teammate and thats only because of my own foolishness. Ryudou then inhaled alarge breath. If you guys really want to fight us on a whim, then know this, you won't be fighting just us, ou will be fighting the whole 13 Court Guard Squads, against al the Quincy people, do you really want to do that, do you really want to sacrifice your people's future, dishonor thier past, just to appease a craving you have in the present. Ryudou then planted his sword on the roof of the building his teammates were currently on. If thats what you really want, then hit me with your best shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Shinji had an expressionless look on his face and he replied" Well, you mess with our territory... And one of your dick head shinigami friends was so cocky I couldn't stand listening... Che, and I doubt that all division will side with you.. We're at the strongest place I could possibly be at right now.. he then chuckled and waited patiently for them to make the first move...

The vice leader quincy was annoyed at them.. He then got off his motorcycle Seele and then put his hands in his pockets and said with a mocking tone "Let's go, bitches." with a large smirk on his face..
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Linkin stepped off of Shinji’s bike and listened to him taunt the target soul reapers. He chuckled in amusement and looked up at the trespassers to see them standing on the roof of what he assumed was the fifth division HQ. “These guys look pathetic.” Said Linkin sounding extremely let down. Linkin gave a quick glance to Shinji to plan out their next moves and they nodded to each other in acknowledgement. Then Linkin use hirenkyaku to appear on the roof behind a reaper with a very strong spiritual pressure. “You seem to be a little bit more powerful than your friends; therefore I shall kill you first.” Linkin manifested Daburu Moji Retsu and pulled back both strings for one powerful shot only less than inch from the target’s head. Linkin smirked, “good bye,” Linkin released the shot and prepared for an attack from one of the other reapers.

(ooc: i'm attacking Suman if you can't tell)

Last edited by Mr. Cleft on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:38 pm

ooc: Thats kind of not fair man.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:11 am

ooc: he can move and not take fatal damage, but he is injured(or at least in a state of either shock or fatigue since you seem to have healed him rather quickly) and i plan to show no mercy.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:51 am

e]Shall we ladies and gents?}]

H00 found little time to do his weekly laps around the 5th division, When finally he had made enough time for it, the time itself decided to go into a confrontation with two Quincies and a few other shinigami. H00 peeked around the corner of the division intersection while crouching to see the two Quincy dismounting their bikes. H00 didn't worry much about the one who had his hands in his pockets since it was obvious he was going to let the blonde freaky midget looking Quincy do all the light lifting for now. H00 held his bat tightly in his left hand and then quickly swtiched by tossing it to his right and then lifted himself up using his bats tip as a foundation and walked around the corner. A second went by and the blonde quincy already used some kind of Shunpo Variation. He was awfully fast too, He moved as though he was one of the Captains. But that Didn't Stop H00. H00 started running towards ledge of the structurely safe bridge he was approaching, He then jumped off with his left foot off of the edge towards the the other shinigami who had the balls to speak to the quincy as though he was stronger than both of them, H00 might have done so as well but that was a non-issue. H00 lifted his bat over his head and applied Reiatsu into the bat while fallign down toward his opponent from a diagonal position and swinging it down a mere 4 feet away from crashing into the shinigami body to body.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:41 pm

((OOC: It's time for the conclusion methinks. I dunno 'bout you lot but I've had my fill of fighting. ))

Suman responded to the threats in two ways; he used shunpo to move from the arrows, Ryukurai batting one into the air that was at his sternum. Suman's eyes narrowed, his feet touching the floor, a dark look descending on his features.

"I will not fight either of you today. It would be unfair to kill children such as yourselves." Suman had a look of kindness on his features, but it was clear that he would tolerate no messing. If they attacked, he would kick them back into the human world where they belonged.

Then, some random child with a bat fell from the sky, leading Suman to raise his eyebrows. But not once did he let go of his zanshin; either Quincy could attack him. Then, slowly, he walked past the gathered shinigami and looked Shinji in the eyes, his own burning black fire of spiritual pressure. Suman then, instead of some impressive display of power, sat down and took out his tea set, pouring himself some tea from a earthenware pot. Taking a sip, he surveyed the situation in a very zen and uninterested way.

"So far as I'm concerned, you're free to leave." Suman blinked slowly, Ryukurai's two blades positioned either side of him. Their blades glistened with the poison Suman's blades were known for. Suman looked at them with distaste. "Funny thing, my sword. I detest it with every fibre of my being. Ryukurai himself is a great friend but somehow, his fighting style reflects little of its owner. Suman noted, looking at the smaller of the two blades. He sipped the last of his tea before pouring himself some more. He was acting as if this was just some afternoon tea party.

"It poisons the enemy, removes their sight and causes death. Such cowardly a weapon does not reflect the morals of the Samurai. I am too honourable to fight with it. Therefore, I will not fight." Suman reminded, getting to his feet and brushing his yutaka off. He turned away from Shinji and beheld the other Quincy curiously. Then, he drew his blades from the ground and stared at Shinji, his honour repaired. Suman was simply telling Shinji what his zanpakto did, therefore evening the odds.

"If you wish to fight me, do so. But know this; I will not hold back this time." Suman's eyes narrowed, looking at Shinji as his spiritual pressure sky-rocketed. "And you'll pay for ruining my Yutaka." Suman growled, his zanpakto's crossing over his chest. Without realising it, the members of the cast were about to be dosed with a toxin that was invisible, unsmellable, untouchable and undetectable. Even breathing it would result in their imediate loss of sight. Come at me when you cannot see, Shinji. Suman thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:46 pm

OOC: Akuma, your zanpakutou isn't even approved...
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:38 pm

OOC: What is going on? I can't figure out what I am doing. Are we waiting for Akuma's zanpakuto or what!? By the way, are you helping us or not H zero zero?
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:14 pm

OOC: to summarize the quincy are after the shinigami that went to the world of the living on the mission:search topic. Because they are both a bit racist and it violates a law of trespassing into quincy territory. And by the way Akuma, very impressive dodging an arrow shot from the top quincy's bow without even taking a little damage even though it was so close to your skull. I assume you have like an epic two or three thousand word post to train such a skill.

Last edited by Mr. Cleft on Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:49 pm

((OOC: Admittedly, I did not read that closely. Secondly, you should not be so rushing with your style of RP. It's easy for me to miss little things like that. What's more, I think Suman's skills are up to that kind of scratch. Thirdly, I know full well that I've done a rather stupid thing. Fourthly, stop insulting me for not reading your post with the most rapt attention. Fifthly, get off my case, I'll fix it when I get the time. Suman probably will dodge that arrow anyway, I'm sorry to say. He has the skill of zanshin, the art of complete focus. It allows him 360' awareness. It's a technique any human can learn. Here's a link for ye:
Zanshin info

LASTLY (I'm getting sick of this...), Suman's spiritual power and skill is very high. If you wanna beat him, exploit his Kido-weakness or his sense of honour or the many other weaknesses. Insult his wife, you'll get a reaction then.

PS- I am rectifying these things as we speak. So be patient and be less of a potty mouth. I've yet to insult you so do me the same courtesy. At least PM me if you wanna have a go.

For everyone who has not berated me, I'm sorry for exploding like that. It's just that I've had a bad day and then this shit is loaded on top of me. It's soooo not good. Hope ye can forgive me this once :/

EDIT: Wish I'd never posted this now >.< nvm, buttered mah bread and all that. ))

Last edited by Akuma on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Takeback)
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:03 pm

OOC: Edit if you want, either way you're a primary target. And as far as a base for comparison, taking on me and shinji would be like fighting both Ukitake and Kyoraku. Not that we have a guaranteed win, but that we are not weak at all. And I am sorry for the slip of my tounge. I shall edit that word out of my post. I would also like to have us all stop with the surplus of OOC post. It really slows down the fight.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:07 pm

OOC:What in the hell do you want to fight anyways? I was just picking up a bunch stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:50 pm

OOCL This fight is because you guys picked a fight with us by messing up our territory and by underestimating my char... So, now we followed you here, and now we're gonna shoot your asses with arrows.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:18 pm

OOC: I didn't underestimate you. So who did?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:39 am

OOC: Akuma did...
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:11 am

Alec Kuchiki wrote:
OOC: What is going on? I can't figure out what I am doing. Are we waiting for Akuma's zanpakuto or what!? By the way, are you helping us or not H zero zero?

e]Help? Well with a bit of common sense you can answer your own question by reading the actions in my post. But knowing if I am helping you or not OoC does not matter, Act according to how your character acts and do what you think must be done.
Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 78313 )]
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:26 am

((OOC: I didn't, Suman did xD Maybe if you, to quote, "shoot his ass full of arrows" he'll reverse his preliminary examination. Ofc, Suman sees Shinji as an arrogant child. Suman has the same riatsu as Shinji so this should be one mother fcker of a fight when it gets going. As opposed to it going either one way or the other totally, I suggest a sort of Sangre Solution (I apologize for naming it after you Sangre ^^"). Both seem to find each other stronger than they thought and both parties leave each other alone.

Sound good to you chaps? PM me with answers because this is getting WAY too long a convo O_O' If the answer is 'no' let's get a solution everyone's happy with. 'Cause tbh, I'm sick of arguing today. ))

Suman sat himself down, his sword going in his sheath. He obviously did not plan on getting involved with this beyond this point. He didn't fancy fighting two opponents at once, so soon after battling such a strong opponent. He returned to his tea set, focussing on the view with his charcoal-black eyes. He was tired of conflict with the Quincy. Maybe it was time to consider a truce of some kind. But that was not possible when The Quincy were so enraged. Their skills were no joke, Suman had to admit. He'd seen worse in his time.

"I'm tired of fighting, do what you want. I'm having tea." Suman rebuked, sipping his tea without a care. Well, it looked like he didn't have a care. But in actual fact, he was considering how best to rectify the situation. Three Shinigami, Two Quincy. One of which was captain-class, the other surmounting Suman's level of skills. His arm still tingled from where the arrow had been deflected. He didn't say anything as he considered apologizing to the Quincy, as it was clearly his aerations of distaste for them made them angry. Although it was immature, they were powerful.

He considered this as he refilled his cup, sipping the green contents with a savouring look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:47 pm

Alec was aware for dodging attacks, but he still bowed his head. "I am sorry. "Please forgive us." "I didn't know that we disturbed you, and I am sorry for are actions." "My plan from the start was to not start any trouble please forgive us."

OOC: I would really appreciate if we didn't end up fighting. Sorry if I caused you any trouble. seriously
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:50 pm

Ooc: this is nothing personal Alec. I just happened to notice a bounty on all of your heads and was pretty bored so I took the job and here we are. Plus my character hates Reapers anyway so it fit his profile. But I guess I will talk to shinji, since he made the mission. And if he wants to call of the fight ooc then I can cancel this post and make a new one of me leaving. fair enough? Just plead to Shinji for forgiveness or whatever and if it works then it works. Considering that I'm just here for the points.

Linkin was impressed by the soul reaper deflecting his arrow seemingly unscathed. But as he was asking the quicny pair that they not fight he noticed his arm shaking from the shock of the blow. “So, he just has to be worn down then,” thought Linkin. As he was studying the stronger reaper another shinigami added in their pleas not to do battle. After he was done talking Linkin looked at the new speaker with a look of disappointment, “You don’t seem to understand.” Linkin then shot several arrows at his former target and broke the entire tea set, including the cup in his hand. “We have no need to reason with you. Nor is it what we desire. All we want is your blood on our hands, as it is our law. And if you shinigami are truly lawful at all you would lie down and take your punishment.” Linkin stops for a minute and looks at the three reapers around him. Taking in all of their expressions he made an analysis of the situation for a final time. “It seems that all of you have a rebellious heart. And therefore we shall no longer speak, time for you to die.” Linkin raised his bow again and shot off fifty medium power arrows at the boy who had not said anything since they had first shown up, and then used hirenkyaku to appear back to back with Shinji on the ground. “I have a feeling that we are going to need some help to fight the third guy. I think I know just the person.” Linkin shot an arrow straight ahead of him which traveled a few yards and then collapsed on itself to become a portal to the world of the living. Linkin stepped through the portal and it began to close.

EXIT--->

(Yes my shots are at ryudou)
n
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:42 am

“We have no need to reason with you. Nor is it what we desire. All we want is your blood on our hands, as it is our law. And if you shinigami are truly lawful at all you would lie down and take your punishment.” The less powerful of the two Quincy asserted, making Suman nearly gag on his tea, just before the cup was shot from his hand. Suman shook his head and turned his face to the one responsible.

"You talk of law? Let me pose this to you then; do you obey the laws of Soul Society? Unnecessary blood shed is so foolish." Suman answered coolly, collecting up the fragments of his tea pot and burning them with Kido. Then, he got to his feet and watched the other disappear before turning to the leader, Shinji.

"My dear fellow, as the ruler of the Quincy, surely you can negate this rule? Surely we can come to some sort of equal arrangement? I am quite happy for us both to go our separate ways and say no more." Suman suggested, righting his Yutaka and settling himself into his less tense stance. Now that the young hot-head was gone, Suman was free to discuss the situation diplomatically.

"I do apologize for affronting your abilities. In my past, I have had many a dealing with the Quincy and I know now that your powers have not diminished any since I left that accursed world. Although you are young, I see much potential in you. Hopefully we can some day share tea together as friends, not blood-rivals." Suman offered his hand, his face sincere. Suman had had enough of their stupid spats with the Quincy; one hand stretched forth in friendship accomplished more than ten thousand around sword hilts.

Suman then looked over to Sokyoku Hill and thought about how horrid it was to hear, all those years ago, that a soul reaper was to be executed by that horrible weapon atop that hill. He wanted his power for one thing; to exceed the powers of that weapon. He wanted his zanpakto to be 1000 times the power of anyone else's.

He snapped out of his reverie and looked at Shinji, waiting for an answer. Suman was not going to fight; he was adamant about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:51 pm

Shinji smirked and said" Well, you seem to be alright, friend... Though I am the vice leader quincy, the one that just left right now was the leader.. Hwaa, so I will need to fight your friends, and you can still escape, but the other guy might attack you again.." with a large sinister smile on his face, his eyes squinted as if he couldn't see from them anymore.. Then he put his right hand to his back and grabbed his mask.. A mask that had black eyeholes, the number four on his right eyehole colored in purple.. Then his black hair covered a bit of the number four..

Then a painted smile colored in black at the mask.. This masked was used by Shinji when he was in the mood to kill some shinigami... Becoming a new man, his dark figure head looked at the ground as the sun of the soul society dimmed... The clouds gathered atop of him and covered him... Then he cracked his knuckles and tilted his head to the right and said" Let's party." with a dark aura suddenly surrounding him...

Waiting patiently for the leader of the quincy.. A cross suddenly came out from his jacket's left sleeve, the gray cross shined brightly as it started to glow.. Then his palm opened in the middle gathered blew reiatsu, then it spread into an entire bow.. Pointing it with his left hand firing sixty arrows at all of them as he whispered" Sorry, cocky shinigami... I can't control all my arrows that well" his voice distorted by the mask in a dark vader voice... Under the mask he smiled at the shinigami..

As he continued to aim his bow to all the shinigami, each one, he fired sixty arrows at each of the shinigami that was there..
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:46 pm

Alec saw all the arrows coming at his friend. "Hado number 58, Tenran." the kido spell blew all of Shinji's arrows away and scattered and disappeared on the ground.
"Lets go!" Alec grabbed his teammates, took out his teleporter for situations just like this. Instantly they were teleported into an undergound secret cave, with no sign that they were making them untrackable and many miles away,though they coudn't stay very long, for hollows might learn then about the whats underground and a new way to attack the Soul Society then. Also, he only hid for currently it was not a good time to attack, and he would not underestimate his enemies in the slightest. He didn't want to fight, it was just not right to him. He hoped they could be at peace with him, so very much. Alec would wait a few seconds before telling his teammates what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next