Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3

Go down 
+3
Fulmine
Ryudou Nagare
Alec Kuchiki
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:50 pm

OOC: Voided, a teleporter... You didn't say you had one, and no shinigami has, maybe the 12th.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:57 pm

OOC: We all do. I said so in Mission template of mine for proof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:00 pm

[ OOC: I didn't see that, if so, then I do not approve of it... Considering it's god moddy. The teleporter is denied, nice try, but all and all, denied.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:14 pm

But It has been there for a while now you know. Plus, you even have a teleporter (or at least I think otherwise you woudn't be here), and though I have my own from my zanpakuto spirits, I can't see why a shinigami who has teleporter of only 3 uses only and got it from the twelth division can't have it.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Alec just get over it. I mean come on, right now the standings are three reapers to one quincy since i temporarily left. Just stand and fight or else we will just keep tracking you down until you turn to face us. And we have two ways to get to SS by the way. We have arrow techs for portals, but we simply followed you through your gateway as it was closing.

and if the three of us are currently online, then perhaps we should meet in the cb and stop spamming the fight thread
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Alec saw Shinji leave all of the sudden. Seeing it was time to go, Alec grabbed his friends by the shirt for a moment and started flash stepping away and to the kido corps.

30 minutes later

After 30 minutes, they finally arrived at the Kido corps. Suddenly, a portal that belonged to his zanpakuto opened. His two zanpakuto spirits of Longray came out. They handed Alec the sheet they got from the Forest of Menos. "Thanks." I have one other job of you two." "I need you to split up and head to these locations for the other keys or scripts." Alec handed them a sheet of the places. The two spirits bowed and the flash stepped in the distance. Then, Alec headed down the hall to the hiding spot of there target. Alec went through corridor through corridor, searching for the room. Finally, the room to the key was found after about five minutes or so. Thankfully, it was unguarded so Alec took the key with ease and speed. "Now, we head to the rocks dungeons of the device."

OOC: Shinji is inactive for three days. He has also said that he has surrendered to any battle so they don't have to wait.

Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:35 pm

Wrong alec, he only gave up all practice fights. So this one is still going as I am about to show up again. Plus you used shunpo so Shinji is not even on the scene. Rose and I look forward to this fight. So please stop running and just fight. Good lord I only have one tech approved so its not like i'm epic or anything. But if he comes back the kido corp captain will not be happy that you brought the fight to his base.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Suman abided calmly as Shinji attempted to open a can of whoop-ass on him. Idiot, did he not realise their spiritual pressures were exactly the same? Fine, he'd learn the hard way just how equal they were.

"Bakudo No. 81: Danken." Suman ordered after muttering the phrase under his breath faster than what he thought was humanly possible.

Immediately, a barrier of clear energy formed in front of Suman. He tutted as the arrows cracked it, a few passing through and hitting Suman on the shoulder. He pulled it out and tossed it aside, growling a curse as he was in pain. Suman put his finger through one of the holes in his shield and used another Kido, one which was simple for even a pre-school student.

"Hado No. 1: Thrust." Suman barked, breaking the roof under their feet, just as Alec used his handy-dandy teleporter. Suman growled his fury at being denied the opportunity to fight Shinji without even drawing his sword. But Suman had a mission and he had to finish it no matter what. Maybe Shinji was willing to leave them alone...but the other one wasn't. Suman would have to remove his arms some time in the near future: He was getting sick of this blood feud.

"Alec-kun, I am a little disappointed that we have not got too far yet." Suman growled, using his sword as a walking stick as he walked towards where Alec was standing. Suman's shoulder dripped blood which he was healing slowly. Dammit, he had no tea this time. Damn the Quincy, damn them all to hell! May all the hollows in existence bear out their miserable hearts and eat their skulls!

Suman continued to mutter curses under his breath which were getting more and more creative by the second. He then turned to face Alec with a demure face.

"So where are we?" Suman asked. "And what are we doing now?" Suman busied himself by polishing Ryukurai, the oiled cloth bringing it to shine.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:02 pm

"This is the area where the lock to are goal resides," said Alec. They were in the huge cave which Kisuke Urahara and Yourichi Shihouin (don't know how to spell it). Alec went up to the vault that is a rock. His zanpakuto spirits already gave them the other two seals. Alec first inserted his scriptures, and the vault opened a another lock that needs keys. Alec then put the keys in. The suddenly collapsed, showing the 3-day Bankai device of Kisuke Urahara. Alec was so happy. After the greetings and goodbyes, Alec headed to his his home in the fifth division. When he got to his room, he put the device in a lock that is only opened by his spiritual pressure. "So, its finally done, huh." Alec left his room to do some training and greetings back.

00C: MISSION ACOMPLISHED!!!1 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:03 pm

This subject is done, for the mission is done. Everyone must exit. Oh and the lock goes to the fifth division.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:24 pm

just realize that your mission is over. but mine is still going on.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:52 pm

OOC: You have to explain to me then first before you do.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Explain? I guess just read the description of the mission I accepted.

Heres a link to the mission
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:04 pm

OOC: Sorry, but we all exited. So in reality, you can't fight us without cheating Zane
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:12 pm

{[There is one who has yet to exit though.}]

H00 Bat swung down and met with the head of the shinigami who continued to stand there and ignore the swing of H00. The bat Bashed the head in leaving a rather large dent in his head and spewing blood out of both of his ears since he took The stinging sound head on. Just before crashing into the shinigami during his descent, H00 lifted up his left leg quickly to stomp into the right thigh of the shinigami and jumped off from there backwards and turning his head to see that there was a spot he could land safely and so he continued his course aiming to land on the platform just below the the bridge used to provide specific plants shade. It was stable enough as he landed and the shinigami he hit fell. H00 lifted his bat and rested it on his shoulders and then sighed as Quincy arrows pierced the Shinigami as he fell. IT was unknown to H00 from the distance about how many arrows went through but In the end The shinigami was still dead. H00 being below the battleground didn't care to jump back on equal ground and watch how the battle changed (or didn't) So he remained where he was hoping that if someone wanted to fight or avenge their fallen comrade that they would jump down there and give him a fight.

{[I connected on Ryouda]}

Last edited by H Zero Zero on Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:30 pm

HOO, you were never part of the mission you idiot! If you wanted to join the mission you should done so sooner. Anyways, you can't join. The mission is over as well. If you want to fight them, make your on topic will ya! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:08 pm

There are three things I don't take kindly to.

1.Ignorance
2.Unneccesary flame
3.Reading bad grammar

I Joined this fight a while ago. Everyone not only acknowledged this but didn't say anythign about it including an admin so what I did in entering this topic which happens to be in my division is legal. I made my attack well before anyone exited and now I am connected well before anyone exits. Got a problem then take it up with admins noobix.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:13 pm

The only people allowed to join are me and my crew, and ENEMIES. Two, I am not angry, sorry If I sound like it. Third, can't kill people in one shot, and to make thiS clear. VOIDED
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:23 pm

Lmao. A powerless Ho trying to void my post? You're a dumbass for trying to seem as though you know what you are doing. There are no restrictions posted up for people joining and don't say "Well common sense would say:" Because It seemed open and since it is in my division instead of the mission area then Thats what makes it open.

There is no rule about killing a man in one hit. If someone cuts your jugular vain then you are going to bleed to death. I would call that a one hit kill. Granted the other person may attempt to do something before death but in the end they will die. Anyways me hitting the fucker on his head bashed his fucking skull in and the sharp pitched noise from my Zanpakutou probably busted his ear drums. He would no doubt be too occupied with pain to dodge the arrows that were already shot at him.

Btw: I was invited by An Admin: Shinji, So argue with him from this point forward.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:38 pm

so is this topic actually closed or not?

I need to know what the admins decided so that I can plan out my next RP post.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:00 pm

This mission got denied anyway. From what I heard its ongoing, so this topic is ongoing.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:45 am

A portal grew on one of the walls of the fifth division. Then the lead master quincy stepped through with one leg in and one leg out. He threw a note onto his desk then stepped all the way through and held the portal for the female archer also in the room. Once she came through the dimensional door closed and the two were looking at their comrade, and vice-master Shinji. Linkin noticed that his junior was wearing a mask that almost mirrored the one he himself was wearing, this pleased him that Shinji even still had the prized possession from when the two had first met.

Then Linkin noticed something else. The shinigami seemed to have slipped away. "Well this poses a problem. Shinji, did you happen to note where those pansy bastards ran off to." Linkin cracked the knuckles of the hand wearing daburu moji retsu, "I'm starting to get impatient in this little hunting trip, I require some blood very very soon." Linkin reached into his pocket and pulled out one of the two coins he was carrying, then he input some of his spiritual pressure into the piece of metal and gold as he flipped it into the air. As the item came down it morphed into a six shot revolver that Linkin caught with extreme grace. Then Linkin flipped the gun open and loaded the weapon with the reishi in the surrounding air, causing the gun to take on an eerie glow. "I need to kill something now! So where did they go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3   Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission: Search for the search for the 3-day bankai training device of Kisuke Urahara, the finale, part 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2