Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Once upon a time [INVITE]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

Once upon a time [INVITE] Empty
PostSubject: Once upon a time [INVITE]   Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:16 am

Pitch black, that was the description of the lighting. Litheral, the kid, would, if he moved his hands, feel it to be constrained along with his feet. His form would feel a lot colder than usual as the area was quite cold and damp. A rocking feel is stimulated on the ground along with the center of gravity of the kid. A constant creaking could be heard as the smell of rusted metal could be heard, and unusually the boy could feel the coldness of the ground.

"Wake up." A voice beckoned in a subtle whisper, as if it was a dream, "Did that little explosion hurt you bad? Well good, now tough it out, Stiefmütterchen, I can do much worse than that." The voice turned threatening, it was familiar... it was the same one of the foreigner in the noodleshop. One demonic orb faded into appearing, red orb glaring at the boy in that darkness. A snap followed as the light turned on from the light bulbs.

The man was the one and the same from the noodleshop. He was leaning forward, looking at the boy accompanied with a grin plastered on his face, showing his sharp set of teeth, all that of a predator, every single teeth pointy rather than squarish. That demonic orb phisoning into emerald; the German's single eye.

The earlier unusual cold was a result of the boy's lack of clothing, donning what one would be calling a birthday suit, as it was incinerated along with everything inside the pocket. Why would one do that? One might ask. The answer is quite simple, it was just a precaution to avoid being tracked. The entire room turned out to be simply metallic artificial SekiSeki floor with the rest in pitch black due to the lack of light covering the area, with the boy being strapped to an unmovable wooden chair of least comfort in comparison to the German's pristine leather cladded seat. A metal wheeled table next to him with an assortment of tools on it.

Either ways, the German remained silent as he kept his legs apart whilst sitting on the armless chair. His spine arched forward slightly with his left fist against his chin, left elbow on left leg. Providing a rest of sorts. Everything about him was an opposite to the boy. Clothed: Unclothed. Older: Younger. One eyed: Two eyed. Marking him as the obvious superior in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Litheral

Litheral

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time [INVITE]   Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:30 am

He slowly wakes up to a whsipering voice and chills around his body, he feels as if his body is drained. But he tries to open his eyes, as he does the flicker on. As they do he quickly looks around the area to see the odd man from the noodle shop, he tries to remember what happened in the noodle shop, but his mind seems to be blank. He quickly tries to move but his arms and legs completely ignore his request. As he finally figures he is trapped and nothing to do he tries to spark up a conversation.

"Ummm.... Could you please tell me what is going on sir."

He is lost and then he quickly remembers Zane, but cant remember what had happened once again. Though his thoughts racing he tries to be childish and not freak out, seeing that the man is nothing but bad news. As he acknowledges this, he then notices he is in the nude, and makes a weird face since he now finds an older man stairing at him when he is unclothed. But he ignores this just thinking this is just a dream that seems to be real.

"Have any idea where my clothes are sir?"
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time [INVITE]   Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:02 pm

"You are clearly bound und gagged to the chair with a set of torture tools to mein right, notice mein context of torture und tool." Said Nikolaus, "I like to use that word... torture... it sounds like fleischlich, but anyways, I will beat you to a bloody pulp, you little midget, und then impale you with a piece of spork. I will laugh at your suffering, take a piss at your corpse before throwing you overboard. Amen to that." The German chuckled in his humor, pulling along a medieval mace from the table to his side, grasping it with his left arm as he no longer rested on it, straightening his posture. Standing up from his seat as he took one step forward.

"I've taken mein liberty to destroy your clothing und everything on them before bringing you here. Right now, you are confined in some deep dark place where nobody can reach you, nobody will hear you, und you'll probably most likely die." He assured, his tone trailing into being casual, "Give me a reason not to kill you, a pretty damn good reason. Not this verzögert thing of 'telling me all the information' you know, if I wanted it, I could get it in any way I want."

He gripped the mace's handle tightly, taking another step, and another, and another until he was at the skull bashing range of the kid, placing the round bally mace's blunt hitter on his shoulder as a rest.
Back to top Go down
Litheral

Litheral

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time [INVITE]   Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:11 pm

He listens to the man's voice and as he finishes, he looks at the ground to think about a reason, but truly he cant find one that could help him. He looks the man in his eye and with a stern look on the boy's face he clearly says.

"I have no good reason or even a thing to respond, I don't have a family, I mostly likel have no friends, and so just do what you want. But please just make it quick sir, I rather just die quickly other then painful. So do what you want."

He slowly looks away and closes his eyes as he wais for his torture to begin, he has no hope for his life. He just wished that he could have died an old man, or at least middle aged and has done something with his life.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time [INVITE]   Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:58 pm

It was pathetic, so pathetic that Nikolaus almost cringed from the stupid midget thing's pettiness. He definitely had an urge to whack him somewhere now, proceeding with a directed blow to the boy's left hand. Raising the mace upwards and away from his own shoulder, a wind of chaos swerves through the path as a directed and accurate surface of the metal ball that is attached to the medieval mace slams down on Litheral's hand hard with full force. Crushing it and breaking several bones there, the chair itself unscathed whilst the hand had several bones dislocated, broken and splintered into many pieces.

"There you go, pain inducing torture for little midgets. This'll hurt a bit in the morning, but now you have yourself a home after I have done my first time thing." Commented Nikolaus, mentally checking off in his list on "whacking little kids with a medieval mace and crushing their hand" part, "I can ease your suffering, if you say Jawohl. Want it to continue and die? Say nein."
Back to top Go down
Litheral

Litheral

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time [INVITE]   Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:11 pm

He watches the metal smash into his hand, and the slightering pain surging through his body, he instinctly cringes in pain. A tear falls down his face, he tries to hold in the screams of pain.

"Sir, what.... What do you mean?"

He is complete puzzled by what the man has said to him, he had thought that death was his future, or is he trying to fill his head with hope of staying alive. Sweat rolls down his face as he tries to grasp reality.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time [INVITE]   Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:22 pm

Lifting the bloodied mace up from the crushed hand of the boy, he lifts up high again. This time, higher than the last time before swiftly bringing the mace against the same hand of that kid. Crushing it even further as the bones splinter even more, dislocating even a finger. Astounding though was the kid's lack of feeling to the pain, normally a pain like this is quite unbearable, but Nikolaus knows how to break someone, they all break down eventually.

"That was for being stupid. Don't be stupid, the question is simple, do you want to live? Say Jawohl. Want to die? Say nein." The man threatened, still keeping that jovial tone to himself, closing down his grin to form a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Litheral

Litheral

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time [INVITE]   Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:34 pm

He pain strikes his brain and he tries to avoid the scream of pain, he takes a deep breath as he tries to hold it in.

"I don't even know how to say that give up word."

He stairs at his hand, he then sees the blood roll down his hand and hit the floor. His hand starts to go numb, but he knows once he gets hit again he will feel the pain.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time [INVITE]   Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Twitch, followed by a twitch. That's the reaction that just came from the Skipper. His smirk was wiped off and replaced with a frown, as he himself just pronounced the words. Out of spite, he proceeds to smash the boy's hand several times until it become a mass of gore, no longer could it be recognized a hand from how crushed it was.

"Are you fucking stupid?! I just pronounced how to end your suffering, YA-VOL, that's how you pronounce it! YA-FUCKING-VOL. Mein Gott, if there was anything that actually made me angry in many years, it is your stupidity. Now say Ja if you want to end your suffering, or your hand isn't going to be the only thing crushed." Hissed the former Kommodore in his rare outburst of anger from the boy's daftness.
Back to top Go down
Litheral

Litheral

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time [INVITE]   Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:13 pm

He feels the pain yet again and again and again, he lets out one tear from his eyes come down. He feels light headed as his blood flows to the floor, he tries to keep his eyes open and tries to say the word.

".....J-a....."

He then passes out and his breath slows down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time [INVITE]   Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:37 pm

Shogo arrived at the place, with his right hand on the collar of the shinigami's shirt, the scum's zanpakutou held tightly in Shamal's left hand since he managed to take the man out of his Gigai by using that pill, the shinigami was tiresome as he sighed a bit and he threw the shinigami over behind the legendary bount to the ground.. The normal bount then lifted his left hand a bit over to his right hand then while he now replaced his left hand by putting his right on the hilt, his left hand moved down to the middle of the katana that was covered by the sheath.. Pulling out the katana with the sheathe and throws it over to the legendary Bounto..

Doctor Shamal then said"I wanna torture the shinigami, you almost done torturing the kid, boss?" he said with a bored expression as he watched his boss holding the mace in his hand, as he noticed he used it to crush the kid's hand.. With a blank bored expression on his face, he spoke up"Boss, I wanna try ripping off this scum's dick and sticking it in his asshole, can I?" with a devious smile on his face.. A sudden urge to kill happened.. Shogo was planning on killing him now, but he wanted to torture him first.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time [INVITE]   Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:19 pm

The German hasn't regretted a single thing about beating the boy to a pulp. His mouth watered though, the sight of all that meat, the tasty, tasty meat. It was all chunky and tenderized by the mace. Turning around in two steps, he advanced to the table, placed the bloodied medieval bludgeoner there and returned to the boy.

"Good answer, only smart thing that came out of your mouth." The thought passed the German's head, staring at the boy's unconscious form. Eyes shifting to the gory meat as his hand reached for it, took the most intact finger which is the index, and in a snap, pulled it off from a single thread of muscle string holding it. His jaw opening asunder as he placed the finger into his mouth, promptly biting down as his strong jaws chews through the splintered bones, coupled with his sharp sets of fangs that contributed to chewing the finger as if it was chips, chewing casually through it as his subordinate, Shamal, had arrived into the large jet airplane flying around Chinese sea whilst near Japanese coasts.

"Ja, I am done. Have your fun with the both of them WITHOUT killing them, or you boy, will forever be an idiot in my book. When you are done, dump the kid in a deserted island somewhere in the Pacifici and make sure he is alive. The Shinigami, bring him along to base and be sure he is stripped of everything he has." An explaining Nikolaus stopped, catching the Zanpakuto in mid-air thrown to him. "Have fun now."

Taking long strides over to the shutter door within the pitch-black confines of the room, he takes hold of the handle in his vice-grip, lifts it up, pushes it forward before sliding it to the side. Turning around as he kept a hold over his skipper's cap with that same hand. Sliding the Zanpakuto into his belt. Looking back at the Doctor. "Auf Wiedersehn, Herr Shamal!" He shouted whilst the air was drowning the sound. Jumping out unto the presumably the sea. Not to be seen for now.

[EXEUNT]
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time [INVITE]   Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:40 pm

(ooc: just how in the hell did you get my zan?!? or how did you even get me out of my god damn gigai for that matter?)
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time [INVITE]   Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:43 pm

(OOC: That's easy, we just beat the shit out of you and destroy your Gigai. Anywho, no, in reality, we force fed your Gigai with the pill you were going to eat earlier. Even says so on Shamal's post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time [INVITE]   Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Dr. Shamal couldn't take any chances by torturing them, but the kid didn't matter that much.. So, he walked over into the darkness, and once he came out of it, he had a japanese sword held tightly in his left hand, in it's sheath, holding it at the middle.. Then he drew the sword out of the sheath, walking to the left of the kid, bringing up the fucking sword and then slashing it downwards on the hand, it would immediately cut his hand off.. Then he took out an injection from his pocket that would make the shinigami unconscious for awhile until they reach the base.. He injected the dude and then the plane dropped by a place where there was only a tiny piece of land just enough for a kid to stay on it.. And great white sharks were surrounding it, the deserted place was so hot because of the sunlight.. Then once the plane got down enough he opened the door and dropped the kid above a Great White Shark.. These sharks would definitely not spare him.. And so, the plane then left for base.
Back to top Go down
Litheral

Litheral

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time [INVITE]   Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:53 pm

((Wait this completely goes against the rules, so I find this to be a false subject. If you disbelieve me look it up on the rules for dieing. Its in there completely and denies this subjects worth of choice.))
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time [INVITE]   Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:33 pm

since no one else is active in this topic, can it be called void so i can use my reaper app to RP again?
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time [INVITE]   Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:26 pm

ok guess I'll try the 48 hour thingy here. I call void on this whole kidnapping thing so i can actually use mah damn captain app
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time [INVITE]   Once upon a time [INVITE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once upon a time [INVITE]
Page 1 of 1