Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
9th Divison Lts. Zanpakuto: Enerugīsuitcha[Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
9th Divison Lts. Zanpakuto: Enerugīsuitcha[Finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
9th Divison Lts. Zanpakuto: Enerugīsuitcha[Finished] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
9th Divison Lts. Zanpakuto: Enerugīsuitcha[Finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
9th Divison Lts. Zanpakuto: Enerugīsuitcha[Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
9th Divison Lts. Zanpakuto: Enerugīsuitcha[Finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
9th Divison Lts. Zanpakuto: Enerugīsuitcha[Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
9th Divison Lts. Zanpakuto: Enerugīsuitcha[Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
9th Divison Lts. Zanpakuto: Enerugīsuitcha[Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

9th Divison Lts. Zanpakuto: Enerugīsuitcha[Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Voltaire

Mr. Voltaire

9th Divison Lts. Zanpakuto: Enerugīsuitcha[Finished] Empty
PostSubject: 9th Divison Lts. Zanpakuto: Enerugīsuitcha[Finished]   9th Divison Lts. Zanpakuto: Enerugīsuitcha[Finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:08 pm

Name:
Shikai: Enerugīsuitcha [Meaning Energy Switcher]
Bankai: Masutā no Enerugīsuitcha [Meaning Master Energy Switcher]

Manifestation:
Spoiler:
Enerugīsuitcha is a rather human looking Zanpakuto spirit, except for the slightly pointed ears. He has bright blue eyes with solid black hair. he usually appears with a rathe rlarge sword in his right hand down by his hip. that is his verison of his Zanpakuto, which was the shikai release verison of the real Zanpakuto, until Sion was fused withhis Zanpakuto. Then, his arttie is rather normal, because is it a simply dark blue dress pants and jacket over a White button-up shirt. long, with black dress shoes and black dress socks.

Release Phrase:
Shikai: Awaken, Enerugīsuitcha!
Bankai: Fullen Awaken, Masutā no Enerugīsuitcha!

Family:
Shikai: Raw Energy
Bankai: Raw Energy/Illusions

Level: Fused Shikai

Sealed Zanpakuto:
The true form of Sion's Zanpakuto is his body. Through, various Experiments in his years as Lt. of the 12th Division. Sion was able to fuse with his Zanpakuto to get a better understanding of it. Through, this fusion of Master and weapon Sion gained shikai. Yet, Sion does carry around a simple katana that is mistaken for his Zanpakuto all the time that is simple because no one really knows of his experiments besides his Current Captain. The Simple katana is normal size and is usually resting on his left hip in its red and yellow colored Saya, which gives it the look of the surface of the sun. The guard is the basically a sun shaped one, and the last thing that is extra on this Zanpakuto is the short chain at the end of the hilt that holds a pendant that is crescent moon shaped.

Shikai:
Upon, saying the release phrase to his Shikai. The area around Sion in a four foot radius from himself in all direction suddenly begins to snap and crackle as static energy is created from the Raw Energy being produced from his body. Then, the ground Directly below Sion’s feet in that four foot radius in all directions around himself will shatter due to the huge amount of raw Energy being produced by Sion’s fused body. Sion’s physical appearance doesn’t really change, besides the fact that his eyes get some smears of white in them. The raw energy that is produced by Sion’s body is either yellow or white, which will be explained in the shikai ability section.

Shikai Ability:
Upon, the release phrase being said, Enerugīsuitcha’s ability activates. The ability of the Shikai Form of Enerugīsuitcha is rather simple. Enerugīsuitcha creates and manipulates the raw energy that is created from the Zanpakuto. Before, Sion fused with his blade he had a limit to the amount of Energy that Enerugīsuitcha could create and Manipulate, but upon fusing with his blade. Sion’s body becomes the medium of the energy creation cycle allowing him to create a lot more then he could before. The Raw Energy that is created is rather like Plasma in a way, because it isn’t a gas, solid, or liquid; but a mixture of a liquid and a solid. Yet, it has a physical formation and a color that is basically pure white. Thus, being Plasma-like Sion can harden it and liquefy it at will, but Sion usually doesn’t keep the raw energy out of his body. He uses the sword he had made as a medium to fire off blast and cuts of raw energy. Yet, Sion can basically fire the Energy from any body part he wishes.

The white raw energy itself is rather warm to the touch being plasma-like in the state of matter department. Yet, another ability of Enerugīsuitcha is that he can supercharge objects with an exploding type of energy that is available in Shikai as well. The Energy turns a bright yellow when the exploding ability is added to it, but this isn’t the only thing that happens with the energy. Due to the supercharging effects of the energy, Sion’s body has been natural supercharged with that energy. Thus, increasing his speed and agility to levels that are above normal, which are dulled when he seals his Zanpakuto to a point of still being increased more then normal, but not to the point of when he releases his Zanpakuto. Sion’s speed is increased to a level that is directly below a shunpo, but when it is resealed the speed is only faster then his normal running speed.

The energy that is fired off the Medium sword can supercharge things that it touches if the Yellow energy is used, like if a blast is fired at someone and they shunpo back. The blast of yellow energy would it the place in front of them exploded, and upon that explosion another would happen due to the Yellow energy supercharging the ground that it hits. Yet, the yellow energy can also supercharge the opponents’ body if it is cut by a energy slash to the medium swords blade. Yet, the energy will slowly leak through out that whole body part, and finally once it is completely supercharged that body part. The body part will simply explode tearing the arm apart, but the explosion isn’t like a normal one. The Energy simple explodes what it supercharges making it where there is no damage to the rest of the opponents’ body part. The Energy can be signaled to explode at anytime by Sion himself. ( To completely Supercharge a Cut body part it will take 5 posts[If this needs to be made a technique I can do that])

Bankai: (This is for captains and Vizard only. What does you zanpakuto look like, in it's bankai state?)

Bankai Ability: (What ability/power does your zanpakuto have in it's bankai state?)

Techniques:
Techniques will be added at a later date
Back to top Go down
Mr. Voltaire

Mr. Voltaire

PostSubject: Re: 9th Divison Lts. Zanpakuto: Enerugīsuitcha[Finished]   9th Divison Lts. Zanpakuto: Enerugīsuitcha[Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:01 pm

Bumpy
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: 9th Divison Lts. Zanpakuto: Enerugīsuitcha[Finished]   9th Divison Lts. Zanpakuto: Enerugīsuitcha[Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Hah, APPROVED "Gambit".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9th Divison Lts. Zanpakuto: Enerugīsuitcha[Finished]   9th Divison Lts. Zanpakuto: Enerugīsuitcha[Finished] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9th Divison Lts. Zanpakuto: Enerugīsuitcha[Finished]
Page 1 of 1