Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:38 am

Asran, smiling softly as the Gran Rey Cero relinquished it's formation, ceasing to exist instantly. Asran yanked his sword out of the Espada's strengthened grip, as the box begin to take its form. Purple walls arched upwards, surrounding the Espada, cocooning him into the place.

"Hado 90: Black Coffin" he said, with his palm arched outward in front of him. A purple ball of blistering reatsu, solidified in his palm. Only for a second though, as the ball began to yank outwards, sending a blitz of purple lightning form it's core, lashing out at the palm it was contained within. The same kido used by the 9th Divison Captain, finally begin to end it's play, as the spears imploded before exploding, sending a thick, evil pulse of reatsu from it's structure before beginning to sizzle away. While the spears made their puncture, Asran's kido took shape, the walls beginning to arch upwards, as the spears imploded before exploding; the walls, that were forming, just made it in time to create a perfect double kido combo.

His kido, equally as powerful, if not more, due him actually using the abbreviated incantation version of the kido, took full form, not giving the Espada any moment to recover. Asran's intention now becoming clear, he ensured the Espada would not be able to do anything, by taking a hit from 1 coffin followed by another.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:13 pm

Chinou’s energy blast ceased to form. That was bizarre. This Shinigami also had the power to … he wasn’t sure. Then, purple walls formed around the Espada. First, it began with purple borders forming around him. ‘Oh boy,’ He expressed his concern mentally to himself. This Kido he had witnessed before. And he assumed that was the last time he would have, a thousand years ago. But fortunately for him, he’d developed a defense. Even though it wasn’t developed specifically for this attack, it still worked perfectly fine—as long as he used it at the right moment. Just like right now.

As the purple borders formed around him, he didn’t hesitate. First, he let go of his opponent’s blade, as his opponent attempted yanking it out of his grip. And then mimicking the steps in which the box, which was known as ‘Black Coffin’ formed, barriers composed of wind formed around him. And similar to the Kido, they formed a box around him. The ‘wind’ box around him wasn’t as big as the Black Coffin, but it was enough to contain him.

Then the box unleashed its force, as spears pierce the wind box serving as a protection around Chinou. It was obvious the Kido wasn’t at full power, seeing as the wind box around Chinou didn’t dissipate. The box soon disappeared afterwards. It would reveal Chinou standing in place, with no sign of pain or hurt, what-so-ever. No one would notice the wind box around him, with the exception of the Captain he was fighting. The one that stood rather close to him. Doing so wasn’t that much of a smart idea. But the Captain had probably assured himself that Chinou would have been dead by now. That was a false assumption and one that would cost his life. It still amazed Chinou how the Captain casted such a powerful Kido without reciting anything what-so-ever. And … it seemed he casted two of its kind, without an incantation what-so-ever. This one was a special one.

Not a second after the Black Coffin had dispersed, another one formed its way around Chinou. So the observers would only have a brief seconds to see Chinou’s appearance. ‘The hell…’ Chinou expressed his anger. One of that was acceptable. But two… was just plain cowardice. As the previous attack, he waited patiently till the spears did their job. And as usual, they simple pierced the wind box around him, causing him no harm what-so-ever. Now, seeing as the power of both Kido’s summed up to that of two Gran Rey Cero’s together, the wind box around Chinou would’ve dispersed. But it hadn’t. There was an explanation for this. Chinou had acknowledged a blast of purple spiritual energy heading towards him as the earlier Black Coffin dispersed. This Kido, he knew. It was capable of incinerating one when it made contact. And so, he strengthened the wind wall around him, so it would be as solid as it was earlier, before the spears weakened it form. At its earlier form, it had been capable of withstanding the force of two Gran Rey Cero. And later, have the spears at pierced it with its force, it became weakened. It was then, capable of withstanding the force of just one Royal Hollow Flash. He hadn’t expected another box of black energy to encase him, thus preventing the purple blast of energy directed at him to reach its destination.

As the second box of black energy dispersed, Chinou took charge. “Boom bitches,” he spoke, as the wind wall around him erupted outwards in all directions, in the form of wind spikes. They had the accuracy of a hollow bullet. These spikes amounted to a hundred in total, and they were as large as an arm, in width. They were a feet long. These spikes would disperse when they covered a distance of a hundred and twenty meters. The acuteness of these spikes equaled that of a sealed Zanpakutou. As this happened, he unsheathed his Zanpakutou.

It all made sense to him now. The other Captain fighting the tercera had casted the first Black Coffin around him. The second one had been from the Captain who he was engaged in a battle with. The source of the purple blast of energy was obvious. It had been from the other Captain as well. It seemed they would be working as a ‘team’. He spoke:

“My bad, didn’t know we would be fighting faggots’.”
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Both of you are now dead. All of that jazz. You both clearly misread my post. I said I fired it at your arm and your heads. Clearly stating I fired four of that purple kido. Also:

As the latter, the Black Coffin would form, a origin would be unleashed. This kido of purple devastating power forming. It was easy, and because of the power that would form from this kido, it would need to be followed up. "Hadou #54 Haien." The kido being fired out in duo-unity, aiming at the cap and arm of the Espadas. His hand breahing in power again, and forming a darkness. With a purplish outline. "Too, easy."

My purple kido was fired before I even casted the black coffin. I was charging the black coffin(according to the green), meaning my haien would have reached you before I summoned up that black coffin.

The yellow indicates duo( A pair), unity( combined), a combined pair is four. The two locations for both of you being the head and the arm. According to both of your posts you only /attempted/ to dodge one of the four purple kidos.

-----
The Captain looked as the one creature was trapped in the binding kido, his haien charging forward, it hit the opponent. Burning his arm off completely, as the other Arrancar hit the ground, now in release, as he slowly rose, the same haien he fired, had made contact with the Arrancar, named Leonidas, head, before the Arrancar could move again, he was nothing but a smoking pile of burn't ash. Because the Haien englufed him fully from there. The other arrancar, who was now armless, had also been hit in the head soon after. The same motions repeateding as the black coffin was then released. It formed, and lacirated the Chinou instantly. Followed by another, which provided the overkill. Seeing as the Haien bypassed the Hierro, it was simple that he would be able to kill both these Arrancars with little effort. The Arrancar named Chinou would never get a chance to release his spears. Everything happend so fast. It was over as soon as it started. Just the way the captain liked it. With a look, he peered over to Asran. Smirking. He yawned, and looked over to the Sky. Shunpoing out of the Area as his division members finished off killing the rest of the Arrancars.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:06 pm

( Oh, you're so smart. Pfft, and I asked for clarification and you refused. Pssh. Anyways.

Quote :
The other in the area, named Chinou, being stopped in his tracks. His Gren Rey ceasing to form. The Espadas form being With a manner of the attack being over, the other espada would have to look in awe, as a black box formed around his body. The reason for such movements where due to the black coffin kido that had been casted only seconds after the lightning kido was fired at the Leonidas. This Black box being so powerful, that it would form and begin to form its devastating power around the Chinou. As the latter, the Black Coffin would form, a origin would be unleashed. This kido of purple devastating power forming. It was easy, and because of the power that would form from this kido, it would need to be followed up. "Hadou #54 Haien." The kido being fired out in duo-unity, aiming at the cap and arm of the Espadas. His hand breahing in power again, and forming a darkness. With a purplish outline. "Too, easy."

Lol Don't bull shit me. Lul. Let's begin with the red-colored part. There, clearly states I was stopped in my tracks. By some attack called, I don't know, 'Black Coffin'. How do I know it's Black Coffin? It continued... the second red-colored part. Oh, whoops. Did I mis-read? No. Oh, hell no I didn't. :] I do not care if that is a typo, seeing as you equally do not care for your opponents' mistakes. Shallow bastard, you. Oh, want to still argue about that? Well, Look at the green shit there. 'Seconds after the lightning kido was fired at Leo'. Lul. Contradicting yourself much? Then the yellow part. Clear enough? Then the attack that followed the yellow attack. That's the dark red part. Ah ha. Now, they were used AFTER you used the Coffin on meh. And I rest my case? Oh, yeah. How did they get countered? Simple. By both Black Coffin that was used on me.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Ill disect this for you sir.

In order of the events as it is stated

As the Arrancar blabbed onward, the red light binded him in place, to utter shock the Arrancar would have no idea of what to do. The Captain smirked a bit as the lightning bolt fired out viciously from his finger. Being filled to the brim with the power of the Captain, Slamming itself deep into the skin of the Arrancar and ripping it asunder due to the increasing overpouring of rei being placed into it by the Captain, blowing it wide open as the lightning based projectile tore out a large wound into the Espada. The enemies lung near his heart now being electrofried. So badly that it would be ripped into a star shape. Not enough to kill, but enough to harm his opponent greatly. He breathed in, and held out a hand, that was intaking a mass of power. As the beam continued to surge forward, he swung his finger, so that it would slash in and cut a line in the chest of the now falling Espada. The other in the area, named Chinou, being stopped in his tracks. His Gren Rey ceasing to form.

This states the set up.

The Espadas form being With a manner of the attack being over, the other espada would have to look in awe, as a black box formed around his body. The reason for such movements where due to the black coffin kido that had been casted only seconds after the lightning kido was fired at the Leonidas. This Black box being so powerful, that it would form and begin to form its devastating power around the Chinou.

See how this states Black Coffin was fired after the Lightning kido,

As the latter, the Black Coffin would form, a origin would be unleashed. This kido of purple devastating power forming. It was easy, and because of the power that would form from this kido, it would need to be followed up. "Hadou #54 Haien." The kido being fired out in duo-unity, aiming at the cap and arm of the Espadas. His hand breahing in power again, and forming a darkness. With a purplish outline. "Too, easy."

This says that before that Black Coffin was fired it was sent out after the Haien. Like a flashback basically, which is why it starts with the "Latter = The last" & "Origin = Before" comment, and ends with seems to be a Black Coffin. I never stated that I had formed two Black Coffins, because logically one should infere that this was what it was going into. Seeing as the Haien was fired before the Black Coffin.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:42 pm

The paralyzing Kido only paralyzes the body, and not the workings occurring within the body. And so, there was no reason what-so-ever, why my Cero would halt. Anyway, good fighting with you Jaden. You are still a good RPer in my eyes, even if you were REALLY vague. We can have a rematch sometime later :]

__

Dies.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:33 am

The paralyzing Kido only paralyzes the body, and not the workings occurring within the body. And so, there was no reason what-so-ever, why my Cero would halt.

Correct. But even so, that's my mistake.

You are still a good RPer in my eyes, even if you were REALLY vague.

Ha.
We can have a rematch sometime later :]

Only in Char. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2