Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Die Dame-Vampire von Alucard I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Die Dame-Vampire von Alucard I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Die Dame-Vampire von Alucard I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Die Dame-Vampire von Alucard I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Die Dame-Vampire von Alucard I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Die Dame-Vampire von Alucard I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Die Dame-Vampire von Alucard I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Die Dame-Vampire von Alucard I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Die Dame-Vampire von Alucard I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Die Dame-Vampire von Alucard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Annaleisa

Annaleisa

Die Dame-Vampire von Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Die Dame-Vampire von Alucard   Die Dame-Vampire von Alucard I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:09 am

Name: Zorin

Manifestation: A small girl, dressed in all black.

Medium: This is the glove she wears on her left hand.

Doll Ablity: Its a natural defense against physical attack, these attacks seem to be engulfed into the dark void of a glove and it seems endless, meaning if one were to stab at her with a zanpkatou while her doll were activated and the blade went into a part of her hand and the person behind the blade neglected to stop trying to pierce her, they would be engulfed by the void. Needless to say they can try and pull them selves out, not exactly certain that they would succceed. This glove is malleable, and can bend shape and form to anything Alosia wills it to doing physical damage. Reiatsu attacks do damage.

Element: Void

Name: Heinkel

Manifestation: YA small girl who looks exactly like the other one, dressed in white.

Medium: This is the glove she wears on her right hand.

Doll Ablity: Her right hand absorbs reiatsu based attacks of all kinds. It then stores this energy that can be used for healing, though she can only heal every 3 reiatsu based attacks she "consumes". This glove can also drain reiatsu from an enemy upon contact, though only in the area of touch. Ex: Espada charges a gran ray. Anna touches their forearm. Gran Ray goes "POOF". From here the corrupted darkness blocks the reiatsu at that point for 2 turns. This glove is malleable, and can bend shape and form to anything Alosia wills it to doing reiatsu damage. Physical attacks do damage.

Element: Shadow/Dark

Techniques:

Bestechung- Her right glove is darkness, this darkness is corrupting. Not poison. However, it infects the cellular nature of spiritual beings and literally rips it apart. However this requires that Anna cut her opponent, or cause some wound using this glove. Nor does the corruption spread quickly enough to kill her opponent right away. For example, say she were to inflict a cut on the thigh, after 2 posts the corruption would have destroyed the muscle tissue there and only in the thigh area. It would stop spreading once it hit a joint in either direction. The corruption eats away all tissue until it hits bone. However healing techniques can counter the affects of corruption, but only techniques specifically for that purpose, however if the wound isn't healed within two posts, the effect is irreversible.

Von Jenseits der Leere- Her left glove is the void, which allows her to tear into space and time(No "time" is involved though). Though for this technique its more about messing the way matter reacts to other matter. There are two things she can do in this technique, the first thing, is create a sphere of the void around herself at any given moment, usually expanding from her glove but also from more of the dark substance that comes from her glove. This sphere is impervious to any attack as its basically one giant portal. An attack goes in and it comes out on another random point of the sphere. More like a point that Alosia deems fit.
Duration:4 CD:6
The second thing she is able to do with this tech is to make warps in the space around Annaleisa allowing her near instant movement from place to place. By changing how much "space" is between her and a certain point, she seems to teleport. She's so "fast" that keeping track of her would be extremely difficult, and keeping pace almost impossible. Though theoretically she's not moving at all, just warping how much space is between her and the point she wants to be at. She can't use this on enemies, which is to say she couldn't make you warp to be right in front of her, but she could do this to objects, or attack, making them seem to take forever to get to her, when she is only adjusting the a space between them constantly. No other techs can be used directly after movement(1 post).
Usable: 3 times
CD:4
She can only use one of these effects at any given time, and the cooldown for the last effect she used applies. (I.E. She creates a sphere defense then she has a 6 post cooldwon before she could use the other effect.)
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Die Dame-Vampire von Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Dame-Vampire von Alucard   Die Dame-Vampire von Alucard I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:15 am

This bastarf returns eh. Approved.
Back to top Go down

Die Dame-Vampire von Alucard
Page 1 of 1