Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY!

Go down 
+2
Claus
The Haptism
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Haptism

The Haptism

Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! Empty
PostSubject: Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY!   Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:07 am

It was black and then white again.

Allelujah found himself in a strange new world after entering a portal provided by one of his fellow Bounts. He examined his surroundings with a curiosity that only a kid could carry, quite ironic as the Bount did very much resemble a small child of sorts. His small frame was hardly intimidating, save for his constant frowning visage and cold demonic stare, enough to drive any human insane.

"What to do....what to do...."

Allelujah said to himself. His boredom increased with every passing moment. More Bounts would be on their way soon, but Allelujah jumped in first so that he could quite possibly have the first crack at these strange beings known as Arrancars. He knew of the existence of Hollows, who, as far as he knew, were pathetically weak.

He knew of the existence of Shinigami, who still posed no threat to him. But what he didn't know, was the existence of this hybrid class of supernatural beings, part hollow, part Shiniami.

Perhaps they could pose a challenge.

The bount's hair fluttered in the wind as thousands of sand crystals shifted suddenly, spilling onto each other as some finally made their way to his black shoes, scuffing them up with a light stain that was sure to stick out.

Allelujah signed as the portal laid open next to him. It had been hours and yet, nobody showed up. In reality it had been only a few minutes, as dimensional travel is quite a bit more complicated than time travel, of course Allelujah didn't fully comprehend it. But swordsmanship, that he understood.

His sword sheathed across his left hip, the bount grasped onto it's hilt, as if connecting with it. His tightly bandaged arm was beginning to ache the longer he stayed here. Why was that? It was the call of home.

Allelujah's third eye centered on his forehead couldn't help but illuminate through it's bandage used to cover it. The bount was able to close it, concealing it's presence again.
-------------------
[OOC but most openers are.]
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

PostSubject: Re: Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY!   Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:53 pm

In Karakura town, A large gaping hold appeared in the sky, At first it only seemed like a spec in Clauses eyes, Claus didn't think anything of it until it started growing bigger and bigger. It grew so big that it was impossible to ignore while walking down a street in the middle of the day crowded by rushing Japs who couldn't help but look as though they were off to do something important in their fancy fucking suits. Claus rudely bumped pass each one of them while looking towards the sky watching the hole grow bigger and bigger. Claus lowered his gaze towards the passing pedestrians and noticed that they didn't even give the hole in the sky any attention with the exception of a few Humans who had their own reiatsu emitting from them. Clauses curiosity always overwhelmed his voice of reason, He jumped up towards the sky but gravity made him look like a bitch and dragged him back down to the concrete ground. He landed gracefully on his feet and then took off his glasses while continuing to look towards the sky and made a second attempt at flying, He was new to this 'Bount' Concept and didn't know exactly how to do most things easily and by himself. He unbuttoned the brown leather over coat he wore revealing the gray slacks and dirty white button up shirt and he jumped up again condensing reiatsu beneath his feet that acted as an ascending platform which was a big help in his attempt to reach the portal. When he finally reached it, He jumped off his left foot and off the platform towards the portal which immediately drew him in violently.

After traveling through a nice little chaos of Reishi which didn't seem to stop him from flying unharmed through the contents of the portal, Claus finally reached the another portal, which seemed like an exit to another world which through the portal, seemed barren and dull or lacking in color as Danny would say. He flew through the second portal and started falling down towards another being, one that was surrounded by a few low leveled Hollow seeming beings. Claus lifted his right hand and grabbed onto a pile of transparent reishi which halted his drop. He then adjusted himself in the air so that he would stand straight above the scene looking down on the other being. He lifted his hands in the air with his index finger and his middle finger outstretched while the rest of his fingers were balled up. By this he wanted to signify that he comes in peace. He started realizing that he was communicating in a manner Danny would.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY!   Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:18 pm

The light of the moon glistened off of Rommel’s messy, blue hair. His eyes glimmered as he starred out into the rays of light from the ever watching moon. Such peace and prosperity contained upon one spherical object rotating in the sky. As much as Rommel enjoyed battle, he had seen more then any man’s share of it and he decided to take the night off. Well, he had not been decided as much as he had been forced to from his previous injury. Geest had been awaken in the middle of the night when he rolled atop his injured arm and he could not seem to drift back off to sleep so he decided to take a stroll. He enjoyed the peace of the night after a battle; it comforted him more so than anything else. The ominous glow from the sky, the occasional sound from off in the distance and the most enjoyable of all; the lights off in the distance made his life worth living.

People so unaware of their surrounds, no idea of what was really going on. No idea of the pain or happiness that surrounded them everyday. They had no respect for life. You could only gain respect with time, and their time on this world was short. Even when they did stat to realize, they plunged their heads back into the sand and forgot all that they had learned. Rommel had lived long enough to enjoy every pleasure of life and simply watching the world move around you was one of the most enjoyable. He didn’t need to think of the Shinigami hypocrites or the Quincy fools but, only of the innocent Humans and their meaningful lives. So very fragile but yet so important to everyone else’s world. Without the Humans, the Shinigami would have no need to exist and wouldn’t. Without the Humans the Hollows would have no food unless they ate the Shinigami and without mortals they would not be here so neither would the hollows. Everyone needed them but, yet they were the most abused and mistaken. So, much potential and so much pain.

Then within a few moments of time a portal opened above his head. The multicolor swirls were so inviting but, very possibly deadly. Rommel steadily drew his golden container from his pocket and flipped it open with his right hand, immediately drawing a slender cigarette from the package and placing it between his awaiting lips. Whilst, he placed the container away with one hand he drew his lighter with the other. The Bountou had preformed this exact procedure many times and he now could do it without even thinking. It was almost second nature to him but, yet it was so important. Without the golden package he would have seen death’s face and felt his cold embrace long ago. As he lit the cigarette he couldn’t help but realize such things. It brought back so many found memories of his past in the Netherlands. He would only smoke cigarettes made in his home country because he enjoyed the taste and he could definitely tell the difference. The flame glistened off the tip of the cylinder as it caught aflame. With one flick of his hand the flame was extinguished and the lighter placed back into his other pocket, finishing the tradition.

As Rommel watched two Bountou disappear through the spirals he thought of how he should join them so, he did. He walked slowly up to the portal, taking his time as usual. He was in no rush to follow them. They surely wouldn’t go without them. After all he was almost at the top of the ranks and from what he knew the two that just entered the portal were fairly low down and wouldn’t move without orders. Which, would turn out to be a problem; Rommel had no idea of what they wanted to do. He hadn’t been given any orders of what they were to do or even where the portal led. Once he entered the portal he felt a shock of cold run through his body and pain run through his arm. After he had hurt it, it didn’t agree with sudden pressure and apparently pressure was caused when you entered through a portal that ripped apart space and transported you to a land of evil and death. Maybe, he should have expected a little pressure.

Rommel appeared on the other side of the portal standing right beside the portal. He softly swore in Dutch as he stood there waiting for his eyes to adjust to the sudden light. Was it always so bright here? With the light reflecting off the sand and no clouds in the sky, it was extremely bright. Geest squinted as he looked down upon the other two and tried to figure out exactly what they were doing. There were hollows here already; so much for surprise. Oh well, you couldn’t expect them to at least try to be unsuspicious, they had only had hundreds of years to prefect their skills. Rommel removed the smoking cigarette from his mouth and blew one puff of smoke before he began to speak.

So, sorry I’m late; I’m sure you’ve made yourself comfortable. Now, what exactly are we doing here,” said the Bountou in his strong Dutch accent.
Back to top Go down
Lieselotte

Lieselotte

PostSubject: Re: Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY!   Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:21 pm

The light from the full moons glare caused Lieselotte’s hair to seemingly ripple as she stepped into the soft rays. She stood there for a moment, enjoying the breeze on her skin. She simply stood there as she watched three other Bount go through the portal before her. She would join then soon enough, but not immediately. She took the time to study the humans below her travel in their daily lives. It wasn’t too late, but Karakura Town was still moving, despite the slowly nearing dawn. As she watched, Lieselotte noticed that none of the wanders took notice of it.

She smiled slightly, truly no humans had the senses that one developed after traveling through this worlds lands over centuries. They blocked their ears, shut their mouths, and closed their eyes. Blind to reality they moved, like rats scurrying from a flood. Her smile turned hard as her younger days raced through her mind, the days when she truly had no care in the world.

How naïve…

How…

Blind of her.

Humanity was foolish, they run and hide into the night, thinking themselves and their secrets safe from the outside world inside their tiny concrete walls. The night hid things in it’s shadows, whereas the day light hid nothing, exposing everything to the eyes of humanity. The night held secrets and kept them within it’s folds, away from prying eyes. The night itself was like a secret lover, it’s touch brushing you lightly, then disappearing almost instantly, afraid of being captured by searching fingers, away from this dying world. The breeze came once more and ruffled her skirt as she blinked, looking up at the swirling portal around her and she sighed.

Might as well get going…

She knew that for this fight, she would need to be calculative and precise. There was no room for error, no room for hesitation, no room for indecision. There was only her comrades and their cause. She looked up towards the portal again and then jumped high, floating slowly towards it, long ago had gravity lost it’s hold on her, giving her the ability to simply stand above society and look down upon it.

Inside the portal, she found she had no problem creating a path for herself, and simply ran through it, soon spotting the approaching light of the other end. She slowed as she neared, the light blinding her as she walked though, falling slightly to land on warm sand. She cried out slightly, her eyes closing and her hands raising to cover her eyes as the light felt as if it was stabbing into her retinas, staggering slightly she lowered her hands, blinking hard against the dark spots dancing in front of her vision.

Why did it have to be so bright?!

She squinted against it and raised her head to see three others standing nearby, she found her footing shortly and walked over to them calmly, her eyes still burning slightly as she began to speak, her German accent still being able to be heard in her voice, the sound almost completely lost in the folds of time.

”Sorry I’m late. I got….held up… So, why are we here?”
Back to top Go down
The Haptism

The Haptism

PostSubject: Re: Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY!   Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:03 pm

This was perfect.

More and more people gathered. Allelujah couldn't contain his.....excitement, as they called it. The feeling was so foreign to him. Never did his body pump chemicals that accelerated his bodily functions at a rate they did now. Not even in battle.

The first Bount to enter this slice of paradise known as Hueco Mundo didn't say a word. It was apparent that he might be a man that mostly kept to himself. However, he seemed to have held a quiet fury about him. His very presence was enough to send Allelujah's body to battle awareness.

Soon time passed as there was an eerie silence that befell the white desert. It was strange that no hollows came to see who was now apart of their habitat. Perhaps even the foul beasts bred of pure instinct were capable of sensing the apparent danger the strange breed of beings that inhabited the area.

How pathetic.

It seemed like hours. Countless hours that did nothing more but annoy Allelujah. His adrenaline dying down. It was as if it was getting stabbed countless times. Over and over. The effects were wearing off. That was, until another figure showed up.

The man stepped out of the portal, his very demeanor made Allelujah deduce that the man before him was classy. Even the cigarette he smoked wasn't cheap. Marlboro? More like Richboro. All that money into one little piece of paper with chemicals rolled into it. That was something that Allelujah would perhaps never understand.

“So, sorry I’m late; I’m sure you’ve made yourself comfortable. Now, what exactly are we doing here,”

The man spoke in a thick accent that Allelujah couldn't discern. Hell, he could barely understand the man. What he really heard was...

Sorry I'm late....yourself comfortable. What exactly we doin' here?

None the less, the short Bount was more than capable of answering the man's question. He opened his mouth slowly, as if he was about to reveal the location of an extremely dangerous terroist. Suddenly, a gust of wind swept the area, shutting Allelujah's mouth so that no sand would be able to infiltrate his body. His dark hair blew with it as it now became filled with tiny sand crystals, glistening under the bright star that inhabited the sky.

Once he was sure that no wind would dare interrupt him now, he opened his mouth to speak.

"We are here because...."

A female suddenly arrived. Her very form spoke volumes about her personality, though one could never be entirely sure. She may seem graceful and elegant now, but she may turn psycho later. Perhaps she had demons that she didn't beat yet. One could never be to sure. When she spoke, she spoke in an accent that was.....strange.

What was with these people and their foreign accents? Why didn't they speak regular English like the rest of the Japanese citizens? What he did know however, or at least thought he knew, was that he wouldn't be interrupted anymore. Besides, they both asked the same damn question.

"As I was saying. We are gathered here today gentlemen, and lady, to attack these....Arrancars," Allelujah paused. The name of these beasts didn't exactly feel pleasent rolling off of his tongue. Shaking off the feeling, he continued. "Our leader has declared war on these beings. I suggest that we take this time to formulate a plan of attack. Pair up or do whatever. Suggestions? Comments? Concerns?" Alleujah asked.
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

PostSubject: Re: Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY!   Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:16 pm

OoC: I can't help but to notice that in Ichi's post and in Haptism's post, they didn't recognize my actions nor my position. But it's okay, just don't make a habit of it. I also recommend you open this topic so that the Arrancar can join and we can get things started.

Claus continued holding up his left arm while looking down towards the Bount already below him, the Portal above his body shadowed the field within a 450 Foot Radius, Claus slowly descended down towards the ground directly beneath him, lowering his left hand and placing it in his pocket to fiddle around with the jewel occupying it. Claus' attention was diverted to a whimper coming from above, he looked up to find another Bount falling towards the sands of the desert probably unaware that she being a spiritually aware human could create a force of reishi beneath her and slow down her fall or possibly stop it altogether. Claus shook his head in disappointment while turning back to the Bount less than 14 yards in front of him and and noticed he was still looking towards the portal as though waiting for someone or something to emerge. Claus looked up towards the portal once more to find that he missed the image of yet another Bount just outside of the portal.

The Bount, while holding up a confident stance and after blowing a cloud of smoke out his mouth, asked the purpose of their arrival, The other Bount however seemed as though she expected to meet the other Bounts here because she apologized for her tardiness. Claus was confused, he didn't know how to react and didn't know at all what an 'Arrancar' was and noticed immediately that the Bount beside him knew their purpose here. He seemed like the leader and continued to speak as though their arrival was expected and as though they weren't strangers. Claus wasn't one to make comments in a group that would force them all to slow down and carefully explain what was going on, the very fact that he was here had something to do with his Doll which meant there had to be answers. Claus started scratching the dandruff from his hair with his right hand and with his left, he raised it and spoke shortly after it reached its peak "Don't mind me, but I think a great way to form up 'teams' is to first get to know each others strengths and weaknesses. I know absolutely nothing about you people nor do I completely know my strengths and weaknesses but I feel comfortable telling you all, it seems like we are preparing to embark on a rather serious journey." Claus cleared his throat and placed his left hand back in his pocket to take out a sapphire within, it was shaped as a rectangular prism. Claus held it out in front of him hoping that the Bount in front of him could see it clearly and did not care to try and lift it higher for the Bount above who was more than a few miles away above in the sky to make out what it was nor the woman who already revealed her uselessness by displaying her inability to make a footing for herself in midair. "This is my power, Well I heard from another one of our kind that they are called 'Dolls' so you can say that this is tat particular item. So far I only had 2 fights with this thing, and I realized that I am not a fighter, I am only built for supporting other fighters who are melee type fighters or who are Bounts. My powers don't affect Bounts for some reason, and my powers are to cripple my opponents abilities. Thats all I can say about it, perhaps you will learn more by watching me fight." "Temkai" His doll said which meant something along the lines of "Happy to meet you stupid fuckers, You probably don't understand my language so I am going to continue to insult you while we work together stupid fucks." Claus felt proud of himself for taking the initiative and placed his doll back in his pocket while looking toward the Bount in front of him for further instruction if any was required. Claus adjusted his glasses once more.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY!   Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:14 am

[The point is to not open this topic, rather leave it and make your own topics labelled: Blah blah <-- whatever you want, then (1 Espada Only) seriously Claus, use your brain lol. They outnumber you. Greatly.]
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

PostSubject: Re: Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY!   Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:57 am

Razeil Fisto wrote:
[The point is to not open this topic, rather leave it and make your own topics labelled: Blah blah <-- whatever you want, then (1 Espada Only) seriously Claus, use your brain lol. They outnumber you. Greatly.]

Pfft! FUCK THAT! WE ARE BOUNTS NIGGA! THEY MAY OUTNUMBER US! THEY MAY EVEN BE STRONGER THAN US! HELL THEY MIGHT EVEN HAVE ABILITIES THAT PWN OUR ASSES!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY!   Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:34 pm

Rommel waited in mid-air whilst, the first Bountou he had set his gaze upon began to speak. Apparently, they knew more then him but, that would not let him refrain from thinking he knew everything. He was, at least for the time being the leader and he had to show off his diplomatic skills or he would become unnecessary and he did not want that. Geest could not let this man show him up so he decided to move to an easier position for all to see and focus on his presence. As the one who thought that telling everyone their “strengths and weaknesses” began to speak he made his way slowly down invisible steps in the air. He stopped a few feet above the ground in a spot where everyone could take notice of him without straining their necks as Rommel knew how little he paid attention when he had to move to look at the speaker. Such selfishness, he would not take part in such an act after all he was a Bountou.

The bright sun reflected off Rommel’s cold, blue hair making it seem as if it was the shinning light in the middle of the white sand. His outfit of the same color gave off the same effect almost illuminating his entire body. Geest took another deep breath from the fumes of the sweet tasting cigarette making the flames at the end recoil and then burst back out brighter then before. He then clasped his index and middle finger around the cylinder yanking it from his mouth which immediately longed for the taste to return to his proper home. Once out of his mouth Rommel moved the cigarette to his side still in between his two fingers as he thought of what to say. He would have to wait for the man to finish his useless speech before beginning his own of course but he still didn’t know what to say once it had ended. As the man finished with his Doll speaking, Geest was token back for a moment. This man had achieved one of the greatest ranks in the Bountou hierarchy that one could achieve and he didn’t really know what a Doll was. Had he had no master or mentor to teach him such things? It was quite ridicules that he had only been in enough fights that one could count them on one hand. This man was clearly inexperienced and had no right entering this place. This was a place of death and destruction where every “living” thing wanted to kill you as gruesomely and horribly as possible. If this is what he had to work with Rommel certainly had his work cut out for him. He thought as he took one last deep breath before beginning his rant.

Well, first off I highly disagree with us needed to shout out our abilities in such a hostile land. If we needed to do such things, we should have done them before he arrived but now it is too late. For every little bit more of information the enemy has they have that much more of an advantage on us and we can’t afford any advantages,” said Rommel in his deep accent as he took one more puff of his cigarette and then began to speak again. “Thank you for you input but, such things are a luxury that we don’t have time for. We could possibly spilt up into groups if you all think it is entirely necessary however, each and every one of you should be able to take on one of these beasts by yourself so it likely isn’t necessary. We definitely can’t stray far from the portal which brought us here in case we have a certain time limit to our stay but, we should part enough so our battles do not interfere with each other’s battles. No one should stray into Las Noches or if you don’t know what that is, it’s the big building off in the distance. If at all possible no one should try to take on more then one at a time as we don’t need to destroy the whole place just enough to get them angry. Surely, they will be flocking towards us even at this very moment so he shouldn’t spend too much time debating every possible situation. In a nut shell, we should split up in groups of one maybe two if you feel it is absolutely necessary and fight one Hollow for every one of us and do not venture into Las Noches,” said Rommel taking in a deep breath after all of that talking.

Geest did not like discussing the obvious but, perhaps it was needed. He did not know these people and they could very well be completely incompetent. He would just have to find out. Now that he was done with his rant he could return to his cigarette. Rommel moved it back up from his side and slipped it in between his lips and moved so his feet were positioned in a more comfortable way. He had started thinking and then talking before he could get comfortable and now that he was finished speaking he had time for such things but, not as much as he would like. As, he said in his discussion, there are likely many Hollows moving towards them at this time and they would have little warning before they were attacked. If they were not ready by then, they would be slaughtered. Simple, as that.
Back to top Go down
The Haptism

The Haptism

PostSubject: Re: Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY!   Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:06 pm

The calmness of the white desert was broken among the chatter of Allelujah's allies. Though eager to meet them, he somehow missed the screaming silence that once inhabited the area. Well, like they say, be careful what you wish for. Because you just might get it.

One of the other Bount, whose name Allelujah did not know, took a step forward, foreshadowing that he had something big to reveal. Interested, the short raven haired Bount took one slight step forward as well, trying to get a better view. The bount with glasses revealed from his pocket a rectangular object. Strange. Would it transform into something useful? Allelujah had his doubts before the bount explained his powers, now they were just clarified.

A support type Doll? The short Bount never knew about, or cared for support Dolls. The thought of their existence was....surprising, to say the least. His third eye shined through his albino headband. Quickly it shut itself by will of Allelujah's mind. Nobody should know the existence of his third eye. Not yet.

Another Bount put in his input on the situation. It was quite obvious that this Bount had a good head on his shoulders. He seemed well versed in the art of warfare, especially considering the fact that he smoked. Usually, those who smoke needed it to take their minds of off something. Something bad. In that case Allelujah himself was a perfect candidate, but he didn't like it. A gust of wind swept the area as there was a small space of silence amongst the strange breed of warriors. Allelujah was gathering his thoughts before he spoke.

"What's the point of hiding it? They're going to know were here anyway. Besides, since we know that this guy is a support type, we might as well make use of him. Better to learn now then assume him to have been a fighter and leave him high and dry," Allelujah said. His tone wasn't serious or enthusiastic. It was somewhere in the middle. Almost monotone.

"Anyway, before we start raising some hell, let's decide on teams and learn each other's names. Teammates gotta call each other something," He said.

There was a short pause as Allelujah's mind trailed off. He himself didn't mention his name. Was he trying to hide something? No. His mind was elsewhere. Not on the upcoming battle or his allies. No. It was on himself. He evaluated his abilities, his usefulness, his will, his everything. After a few moments of self-reflection he finished his entire statement to his comrades.

"My name is Allelujah. Allelujah Haptism. My doll is powerful. That's all you need to know."
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

PostSubject: Re: Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY!   Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:56 am

Claus turned his attention to the bount Descending from the sky. As he descended he commented on Clauses annoucement. Claus readjusted his glasses which slowly started falling off of his face as he looked down to the sand which he just noticed was white. He then looked back up to the bount who started taking the lead in this Crusade. Claus chuckled a little after the man was done giving tips and reccomendations. "Marodic" Danny said which meant something along the lines of "God damn it, apparently this Bount has the ability of super hearing." Claus nodded in agreement to both the Bount who just finished talking and his doll who came up with a interesting point. Claus looked towards the other Bount, whos eyes started intimidating him little by little despite his small figure, Who spoke up right after the smoking Bount with the German sounding accent spoke to defend what Clauses actions in telling everyone (who heard) about his Doll's abilities.

"He is right. I only brought up mine because the topic of groups and splitting up came to light so out of fear of me being left here with nothing but my dick to protect me I felt it neccesary to tell everyone who gave a damn about my abilities." Claus looked over at the portal which didn't seem to change shape at all, perhaps others were meant to come. Claus really didn't care how many others came but he didn't want to sit here waiting for the rest of the other Bounts if there were any others and instead of thinking about the matter any further he spoke up to tell his name to the Bounts currently within earshot, "And my name, is Claus." He said in a tone that sounded a bit more deep than it did before, he wanted to seem proud of his ridiculous name even though it sounds like that of a hippies. Claus sighed and sat down in the white almost shining sand and waited for anyone to leave this scene to move towards action or in hopes of finding it. "Well to be honest we have waited here for several minutes and I need to do something. I have ADHD and I cannot sit still for too long, perhaps me and someone else can go off and do some fighting or killing or whatever it is we are here to do?"
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY!   Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:22 pm

Rommel watched as the other Bountou reacted to his speech. It was fair but, overreacting. He had simply stated they should have done this beforehand and should not talk all about it whilst in the midst of an enemy force. One thing he found quite peculiar about one Bountou's answers, Allelujah's answers to be precise. He had gone on about how they should know each other's this and that and then he completely turned around and stated that his Doll was "powerful" whatever that meant. This one was a hypocrite to say the least but, he wasn't there to insult them and lower their moral, Rommel was there to organize an attack. An attack that should go off without a hitch if it all went according to plan. They had the element of surprise, which they were quickly running out of but still they had it but, the Arrancar had numbers and the home advantage. Hopefully, this Bountou were better at fighting then they were at debating or else this attack would be short lived indeed.

As Geest listened to Claus's response it sounded more logical and level headed then Allelujah's. He understood why he had said such things and it was exceptable but, they should have known beforehand and Claus should have made sure of it. After the two were finished he wait for others to arrive for a few moments in time before acting, not a long period just long enough. Rommel took one last breath out of his cigarette, igniting the flames even more before settling back down. Then he wrapped his index and middle finger around his cylinder of goodness and removed it from in between his lips. Once he had moved the cigarette along with his arm to his side he released his grip on the cylinder and let it slowly fall into the sand. As son as it hit the oxygen flow almost disappeared and the flames with it but, there was just enough to sustain it. So, he placed the toe of his shoe against the cigarette and smothered it out of existence. As soon as he had finished putting out the cigarette he looked back apon the crowd and began to speak.

"Very well, we will split up into two groups of two and take on no less then two Arrancar at a time. Claus and Allelujah your group will head North West of the portal, remember not to wonder off to far away. Whilst, you two are doing that me and the other Bountou will head North East of the portal. Oh and if you can help it, don't die," advised Geest in his usual Dutch accent.
Back to top Go down
Lieselotte

Lieselotte

PostSubject: Re: Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY!   Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Lieselotte blinked her eyes slowly, her eyes finally becoming adjusted to the harsh light of this…place. She looked around, the sun reflecting off of her hair brightly as she sighed slightly as she continued to run her finger along the edge of the black chess piece hanging down from the center of her neck as she listened to the other Bountou’s names, and comments on their dolls.

Wise words...

She agreed completely with the headband and spoke up, “My name is Lieselotte… for the record, I have no doubt these… Arrancar have felt our entrance already, I mean, it wasn’t as if we were trying to hide exactly...But it would be wise if we hurried.”

She pointed out, looking up at the large portal still gaping open in the sky above them. “If anymore allies are coming they can simply find us or look on their own, we waited long enough.”

She swept her hair back from her face absently as the man whom had the cigarette spoke once more, splitting them up into teams. She nodded slowly, fingering the chess piece once more. Her eyes wandering slightly, in search of shadows for Teufel Schnachspieler to use…

She saw none from her stand point. ”Dammit.” She breathed the curse, but felt no immediate panic, afterall Teufel Schnachspieler could use the persons own shadow, if that was the only source, it would be enough.

”Are we heading out now then?” She said politely to the man who seemed to be her partner in this façade.

((OOC: Yes, I know this sucks. I'm sorry... DX I was busy this past week with end of term school junk and I couldn't think of anything to write ><;;; I apologize.))
Back to top Go down
The Haptism

The Haptism

PostSubject: Re: Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY!   Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:20 am

It seemed that the female Bountou finally spoke up. Of course, she was only a little late doing so. Though, Allelujah did find her eagerness quite inspiring. Only a moment passed as the short raven haired Bount took a step back, examining his teammates one final time.

"As the other Bount already said, we shall split up into two teams. Me and Claus are team A, Rommel and Leieselotte will be Team B. Remember not to stray to far from the portal, and don't tread to close to Las Noches," Allelujah said as he turned his back to his teammates.

"Claus, follow me."

And just like that, Allelujah disappeared, moving at a consistently fast pace.

[Short but most exit posts are.]

--------------->{????}
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY!   Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Everything was dark as Kyrie went through the portal. She practicably floated across the path as she saw a light at the end having absolutely no problem. In an instant she had broken through the portal as she arrived in Hueco Mundo. It was dark as everything reflected the moons glaze shinning across the sand. Kyrie's pink eyes were no different as they seemed to glow as they appeared all white. As she gripped her zanpactou riatuse and wind swirled around her blowing away the sand around her. A grin came across her face as she could feel others presences. She looked down slowly at a small group of bountou. As the Captain Commander it was her duty to protect as many people as she could. She would not allow anything to get in her way. If they chose to attack she was ready.

Kyrie slowly glided down her body still as her arms spread slightly. Her sleeves fluttered as she fell touching the ground completely silent as the air around her shot out blowing away the sand in a wave. She smiled as she looked at each of the remaining three bountou. Her face was gentle but carried some seriousness. She just waited to see what they would do.

(OOC: since I know someone will question this I was told to post here.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY!   Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:56 pm

Rommel stood concentrating on the others words. He now had no cigarette to occupy his attention so he could direct it towards their words instead. As he stood their he heard his fellow Bountou's words and understood more of their personalities. The first one to speak, Lieselotte was careful with her words. He could guess that her position in the ranks was low but, one could never tell, especially Geest. When the other spoke he sensed extreme arrogance. He wasn't the best at perceiving others attentions but, this man seemed to be quite clear in his. He referred to Rommel, Allelujah's superior as "the other Bountou" which he could understand as he had not yet stated his name but then he called him "Rommel" and that meant he did know his name. How this Bountou obtained Geest's name was beyond him but, he had and he had not referred to him as such. He then spoke the rest of his sentence as if he was ordering him around. This infuriated Rommel but, he could not act. Any hostile actions towards the others might lower their confidence and he did not want to be the reason that they lost.

Rommel began to walk in the direction he had specified in his earlier speech when he heard the port making the same noise as it did when Lieselotte arrived through it which, made him wonder what exactly it was doing. Could it be closing already? No, it couldn't be someone else had to be coming through. As he slowly turned his head, he didn't see what he would think a Bountou to look like. Geest, believe that he knew the general description of most of the ranks but, this lady who just stepped through did not come near any description he had heard. He looked to her with wonder when he realized who she must be; she had to be a Shinigami thing or whatever they were called. He had never seen one before but, he had heard of them many a time and he knew that his orders were to form an alliance with that particular race. What better time then now to do that? So, he slowly approached where the lady was and began to speak to her.

"Greetings, I am Rommel Geest and you are?" asked the Bountou with his usual Dutch accent as he got ready to speak again. "And if I could be so direct to ask what exactly you're doing here. These are dangerous times and this is a dangerous place," said Rommel with the nicest tone he could get out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY!   Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start of WWIII [Private] Bounts/Captains ONLY!
Page 1 of 1