Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Wandering About [open]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sangre Amo

Wandering About [open] Empty
PostSubject: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:42 pm

Sangre Amo, the lonely Zanpakutou Spirit - alone by himself. That other Zanpakutou spirit, the mysterious Yamagiri vanished as quickly as she had came. He was alone and nobody was there to keep him company. He deemed himself the leader of the spirits, having came from a Captain Shinigami, and having access to his Bankai. He had nobody to be with, nobody to ally himself with. Nobody to even talk to...He was alone and sad. He wanted friends, as the Shinigami have clearly rejected him. He would get his revenge on that race, though it would take time for him to gather the heart to actually fight a Shinigami.

One dark and cloudy night, Sangre was in the World of the Living; just wandering. He started in America, walking in the Tampa Bay Area as the Floridians called it. He stayed for weeks, and eventually left, as he seen no Hollows or Shinigami. Was Japan the only place that had them? No matter, he went to Washington, as the humans called it. Far north in the American continent, close to the place called "Canada". Once again, no Shinigami, no Hollow. There really was nothing for him to do, as he didnt feel like terrorizing the humans. Sooner or later, he ended up back in japan, in a mountian reigon.

He felt odd, he felt the presence of a shinigami in the distance. Or possibly a hollow? It was too hard to tell, and too far away; all in all, he just wasnt sure. So, he continued his lonely, moonlit walk in the mountians, seemingly unnerved, though he was sad on the inside. Lonely... He had let his guard down, though could and would spring back into action as soon as anything alerted him.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:45 pm

The bright sunlight reflected off of his blue eyes as the smoke from the cigarette drifted off into the air. Rommel walked slowly down the slope of the mountain, grabbing and pulling his cigarette slowly from his mouth every so often. His blue suit seemed perfect in the light of moon's rays and the reflection of the dusty ground beneath his feet. As Rommel made it to the flat and steady part of the mountain range small bits of gravel and dirt filed around his boots making the perfect appearance become imperfect. When he grew closer Geest hesitantly lifted the smoking cylinder from his mouth, blowing out one more warm, poof of dark grey smoke. Rommel moved the other hand into his pocket as he looked to the man who had originally drawn him to this place.

"Greetings, I am Rommel Geest and you are?" said Rommel as he looked towards the man before him.

As soon as the last word had left Geest's mouth, he placed the glowing cigarette back in betwen his awaiting lips, closing them as soon as it had entered. Rommel removed his hand from his pocket swishing it through his blue hair that perfectly matched his eyes and then placing it back into it's previous position. Whilst, awaiting a response from the man Rommel continued to smoke the cigarette and rotating the cylinder back and forth in between his lips.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:59 pm

A silent night breeze blew through Jin’s spiked jet black lock’s letting them sway in it’s gentle swing as he looked down upon a pair of figures from a positioning a little higher then them on the mountain. He had been returning with the spoils of a shopping trip when he sensed the presence of one’s other than himself amongst his home, knowing these mountains like the back of his hand he had easily been able to divert around the pair rerouting without the slightest of noise too allow him to gain the high ground and just observe in peace.

He was crouched low 2 shopping bags slung over each shoulder whilst a cigarette smouldered cheerfully between his lips, below him a small dark figure timidly sat within the earth grasp of the mountain habitat joined by another taller figure a smoker like Jin who identified himself a Rommel Geest a name that enlightened Jin in no way as to the man’s identity. Now the troubling part about this whole scenario was that the more timid of the two was carrying what Jin could only assume to be a Zan-pak-tou and whilst he looked like no Shinigami the vizard had ever seen neither did his scent taste like that of the masked ones. The other seemed to be carrying no obvious weaponry but had the utmost of confidence in approaching this other individual which indicated he knew how to handle himself.

Jin settled for the decision of just observing the situation a little longer to see the intentions of this pair, although he was at present sealed within a gigai it would not take much to release his spirit and cut this duo down if they meant harm to his homelands.
Back to top Go down
Johannes Debeil

Johannes Debeil

PostSubject: Re: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:22 am

Hiding, waiting for the bait to come...Johannes was crouched, hidden in a part of the mountain, he concealed himself well, despite his out of ordinary outfit; a full customized suit, lingered across his body. It was an awkward outfit to wear to such a venture, though it mattered not, he plastered himself well into the shadows of the mountains, his outfit, painted jet black, helped in ninajness of his scheme.

Two men, one of shinigami orgin and the other seemed like a fellow bount, both going about their daily buisness, which Johannes deeply respected and strived away from their position, sulking in the shadows, knowing that a little sensation of reatsu would stir something up. Much like throwing in a drop of blood into an ocean, it drew something, probably a shark or a small time fry, though Johannes, planned his position well, his reatsu being of Bounto origin was neigh undetectable, though the beauty of it was that he could feel the reatsu pulse of others, making him a perfect hunter.

He snickered, the cigarette dropping out of his mouth, landing onto the rocky ground that he was perched on; a man, with an unusual reatsu, two polarities one of shinigami and the other seemed of hollow, while it confused Johannes to understand the principles behind such a varied reatsu, he shook his head, it intrigued him even further, he wanted to feel it, feel the soul, feel the man die between his hands.

He jumped out of his hidden spot, walking slowly, carefully and above all dead quiet, he was in the luftwaffe not in the specail corps, this was the best he could do; a small crunch and he knew it was over, his damn shoes were the worst type to be used in this regions, he had very little grip and had to compensate with his experience and instinct.

"Guess its over, huh?" He said, rather loudly, aiming to get the snooping man's attention, tapping his sternum and calling out his doll; which formed instantly, smashing down from the sky as a colossal creature, it was made of pure metallic attribute, far stronger than anything that could be considered conventional, sparks of electricity flickered across his body as the doll laughed, his bellowing like laugh, resonating across the mountainous area, sending nocturnal animals in a scurry to their beloved domains.

>>> So! Now its starts! Ha ha! <<< said the doll, completely excited by the new proposition of a fight; it swing its arms, metal oozing into the palms, the liquid like metal quickly taking shape, forming gigantic swords that reached roughly two meters in length, he swung them around his body, testing them, sparks of green electricity worming to life across the surface of the metal swords as the doll performed such a maneuver, indicating him and his master were ready.

"I say, you should prepare yourself, Mr...?" He said with a trailing voice, wanting to know the man's before anything particularly happened.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:30 am

Sangre noticed the man that approached, and it didnt smell like a human, shinigami or a vizard. It was obvious that he was a bount, a race which Sangre knew virtually nothing about. He smiled as he waved at him, noticing another pressure about, though he couldn't put his finger on it. Possibly a shinigami...vizard...another bount? Whatever it was, he felt more than one, even if they were tiny and seemingly unnoticeable. They didnt feel humans, all the while, it did nothing but excite Sangre.

Hello Rommel Sangre said, with a smile, My name is Sangre Amo, Leader of the Zanpakutou Spirits. As you probably know, i am the only one. Though i have the right to call myself the strongest Sangre said with a smile and a laugh, trying to be friendly. He wanted not to have another enemy, the Shinigami were already his enemy, he didnt need anymore. What brings you here, to the mountains? I'm only here because my time in America was boring - theres nobody there. I see no Shinigami, Hollow, Arrancar...Nothing! How absolutely boring it was, so i decided to return to Japan. Sangre said, gripping his sword as he sensed another pressure. It approached him, and it was OBVIOUSLY a Bount, as it bore a Doll.

Sangre could tell by the tone and stance of him, and the obvious doll that he was looking for a fight. But for what? He just walks in, randomly interrupting his walk in the mountians and bares his doll and seeks a fight? What a childish fool. "I say, you should prepare yourself, Mr..." Was the words that exited his mouth. Unsure of who he was speaking to; himself or Rommel, Sangre decided to speak anyway. Sangre Amo, Leader of the Zanpakutou Spirits. It seems you are looking for a battle, though i must tell you; personally, i find it a bit childish you interrupt this conversation, and randomly seek a fight. Whether it be with me or this seemingly fine gentlemen. I must warn you, it would be most unwise to pick a fight - here and now. Sangre spoke with a malicious tone in his voice.

The loud rumble of thunder caught Sangre's attention, as did the dark clouds, hiding the moon and the stars. If it was going to rain, then it would defiantly make the time in the mountains interesting. As will it make the possibly battle interesting. Whatever the scenario, Sangre would not let his guard down, and he was prepared for anything.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:06 am

Another had entered the Vizards beloved home, not that any of them would actually know what they had stumbled upon the base camp of the Vizards was situated much higher than they’re current location nestled deep within a basin near the peak. Now things had become problematic Jin had been closely observing the first pair that had entered his terrain both were positive for reiatsu presence but neither of them peaked his senses as being particularly aggressive, But if there was one phenomenon he had become painfully familiar with during his time in contact with his inner hollow it was murderous intent and it was emanating off this newcomer like a sickly vapour.

But Jin was a warm hearted man and really wasn’t looking to start a conflict, the only reason he had even stopped by these two in the first place was due to the possibility of them posing a threat to him and his family not because he meant them any immediate harm.

""Guess its over, huh?"

The arrival called, apparently attempting to make Jin’s discovery more obvious, but that was of no real matter he had been planning to announce his presence anyway these two seemed like decent enough guys perhaps there was a chance for friendship here, and aside from that if he wasn’t mistaken he believed he had heard the one that had a faintly shinigami-like eminence talk of being the only one of his kind a fact that troubled Jin, the loneliness this individual must be feeling was incomprehendable. Jumping down to come level, with the duo the grocery bags still slung over down his back.

“Please excuse my intrusion, My Name is Jin Yagami and I do not know if you are aware of this but you are at present upon the grounds of my home. You look a little lost my friend” The last of his sentence primarily indicated towards the non-bount half of this pair “I would like to invite you both back to my home, it is late out here and these mountains are troublesome enough to navigate even during daylight please allow me too offer you a little refuge, a hot meal and a warm bed are yours if you so wish”

But this third person he was not someone that the Vizard deemed a particularly good candidate for introductions. That murderous aura coupled with the fact that he would just enter a meeting with those who he does not know in such an aggressive manner left Jin with quite a sour taste in his mouth a most distasteful individual indeed. If that wasn’t bad enough the now apparent bount released his doll un ugly figure made of brutish metal he was clearly asking for a fight as the primal beast released a bellowing laugh that sullied Jin’s ears.

"I say, you should prepare yourself Mr...?”

It seemed this one’s attention was focused solely on Jin in this instance, And to be honest the man’s voice was becoming somewhat annoying could he not just take a hint and leave.

“ I know not who you are or what your purpose is here, but this is my home and I would ask that you leave it, you are not welcome here”

He called back indicating his growing irritation at the man’s presence With that said he placed the grocery bags upon the floor and used one of his now free hands to slap himself on the chest, what he was actually wearing was a special glove that allowed his to separate soul from Gigai and hence left a man stood just behind the body that had now falled to the floor the only change in his attire being the two katana that sat upon his hip, his hand gripped the handle of the shorter of the two blades, he had made his request clear if this individual did not leave now it was likely violence would ensue and while he would rather avoid it if possible especially with two guest’s in the vicinity if it came to it he would join this man in combat. The muscles of his arm were tensed ready to strike at the smallest of stimulus grip snugly locked around the handle of the Zan-pak-tou.

Although even as Jin had prepared himself for what may or may not ensue it seemed that he was not the only one pturbed by this guy's entrance the one who identified himself as Sangre Amo seemed equally disgusted with his brash nature. Would this guy truly be Foolish enough to pick a fight with these odd's ? just after the individual had identified himself as the leader of an entire race...............Well he would hope not but he had seen dumber things done.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:34 pm

With the new arrival of a fellow Bountou, Rommel was quite pleased. He enjoyed company especially that of someone that he knew was on his side. He hated always having to look over his shoulder to check what the other person was doing so, this made him fairly more comfortable with the current arrangement. But, then the other Bountou did something quite peculiar. He released his doll.

Rommel was both surprised and astonished. He expected such behavior from children or Quincy but, certainly not from a fellow Bountou. Especially, one so high on the preverbal ladder. They were simply having a pleasant but yet cautious discussion and now he wanted to fight. Geest was definitely in no mood for a fight but, if one were to arise he would have to take the side of his "brother" no matter how random and unjustifiable his actions were. This Johannes character was certainly going to be quite a hassle to be around no matter what situation arose.

Once the Shinigami or whatever he was showed himself and told Johannes just how wrong he was, Rommel was quite confused about the situation. He had just witnessed a Shinigami telling a Bountou, a race that they exiled from their home and another Shinigami who he did not know to join him in his mountain home. This was indeed a peculiar situation. Geest had already guessed that Johannes' actions would not be taken lightly so, when he was challenged by this random Shinigami like person he was not surprised. He had not yet decided whether he would take Johannes's side or let him learn from his actions and wait the fight out. Both options had obvious pros and cons which, made that particular decision even harder to make.

When the original conversationalist began to speak, Rommel listen more carefully then he did to the others. He was the last of his race which, striked Geest as strange to say the least. He knew of no "race" that was on the brink of destruction especially one that looked so similar to the Shinigami. What was even stranger was when the man spoke of the Zunpakuto Spirits as a race. Rommel knew little of the Shinigami and their ways but he knew enough to know that Zunpakuto were their weapons of choice and that they had two ways of releasing the Spirit in some sort of form based on their power level. To know that the spirit of one of these weapons had wondered around by itself without it's Shinigami master was very odd indeed. This conversation seemed to get odder and odder with every passing second and Rommel would have to wait it out and see just what would unfold.
Back to top Go down
Johannes Debeil

Johannes Debeil

PostSubject: Re: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:08 pm

OOC: lawl, I wasn't even talking to sangre, ahh well

Johannes turned his head slowly at the oncoming man, a deluded little fellow, convincing himself that Johannes was talking to him about the proposition of the fight; Johannes, looked away, bored from the man's monologue about his status and name, biting his nails, peering down to them each time before munching down at them again.

"You finished? I'm abit busy if you don't mind, so beat it kid!"
he said with a false hearted voice, fluttering his hand in a goodbye gesture, telling the zanpakutou spirit to piss off. He looked back at the Vizard, whom finally seemed to have noticed the Bount's presence; Johannes smiled as the man spoke, it was his home and he respected that, he'd have welcomed the warm invitation into the Vizard's home, however, emotions aside, Joahnnes had a duty to perform, kindness, love and such irrelevant emotions never mingled with his line of duty.

How he remembered his days in the Luftwaffe, German brethren drinking beer whole heartedly in the night, singing merry songs, making toasts to the Fuhrer; how they enjoyed themselves indeed that night... Though in the morning, that was when death was upon them, 10% skill and 90% luck was what kept the few alive for another night of merryness. He sighed once more, Johannes's thoughts sending him back to his most enjoyable moments of his life, how he missed those fellow Nazis, they were sure as hell something... all of them were dead, which was a pity but life goes on; with that, Johannes looked up and smiled, saying in a soft soothing voice,

"Thank you for the gracious offer but...I'm going to have to say no." Johannes gave the vizard a prominent smile, as metal orbs peeled out from his back of his neck, soo quickly that it seemed like the little metallic orbs appeared out of thin air. Three orbs in total, they twisted instantly forming sharp planks of metal, 2 metres in length and 1 meter in width. Johannes stuck out his hand, metal swirling, cooling to form a thick, electrified metallic sword in his right hand, the blade of the sword, crafted by Johannes, was sharper than no other and with the green electricity cackling on it's surface it increased the raw cutting and destructive power of the sword. Raising his left hand, he had the palm facing outwards to the vizard, shooting out two small metallic icicles, aiming for the man's shoulder joints, while his doll snickered once more and outwards from the Doll's body exploded roughly 20 similar icicles, heading straight for the Viard.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:59 pm

OOC: Well you should of stated who you were looking at. I didnt see anybody in particular, so i guessed.

IC: Sangre smiled as it turned out he was not the target of the obvious bount. Well, there's no way Sangre would let the Vizard offer his hospitality, and not defend him in any sort of manner from attack. How rude of the bount to attack, this was suppose to be a nice, good and relaxing time! What a way to harsh somebodies mellow! Anyway, calling upon his Zanpakutou, Sangre left it sealed as he went in front of the attack, lunging his blade to defend the Vizard. He let a thin smile escape from his face as he began to speak.

You, you...You bount. How DARE you ruin my mellow! What gives you the right to come, follow which ever one of us you did, and to attack anybody here! Hmm?! You...You are the type of people that disgust me! You have no brains, and you think with your blade! Whatever happened to reasoning? Can one reason against violence? Can one sit back and allow somebody to offer hispitality and let them be attacked? I think not, so that is why i shall defend this ... vizard! Sangre said, knocking the icicle attack far into the sky, shattered into pieces.

This might not be my battle, and i might be fighting for the wrong reasons, though it is my choice to defend him. He offered his kindness to me, and i shall offer my blade in return!
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:44 pm

Ok that was new, he was pretty sure in all his time as a shinigami he had never seen anyone materialise they’re weapon form nothing, just what the hell was this guy? Well one thing was for certain it seemed he had not been wrong in judging this man to be quite the favourable individual, having no prior history between them he had taken to Jin’s defence based solely on the fact he was inclined towards Jin’s good nature. A true warrior of valour, it was something not witnessed much these days.

He chuckled to himself mentally, as the now apparent foe declined an offer that wasn’t even addressed to him. Jin had assumed the request for him to leave would be enough of a clue that his presence was not one that was welcome here but apparently that hadn’t been clear enough but then again not much can be expected from those who will kill without reason.

Jin’s grip was about to whip into action in defence against the small metal projectiles the Bount formed but alas his newly found ally sprang to his rescue blocking the shrapnel before it could reach it’s target.

“Hadou 63”

Was all that was muttered under his breath, before turning his head to place his attention on the other bount in they’re company whilst yellow fluorescence swirled into life before his free hand.

“Is there anyway you can diffuse him’ Jin queried with a smile the corner of his eye catching movement as Sangre went in for the attack. “There really is no need for bloodshed here”

The second bount was still quite the enigma he had said little and done even less. But the fact remained that one of his own race was in a fight so the question was would he or would he not aid him? Jin could not expect this man to after having known him all of five minutes abandon a fellow kinsman in his favour. If this bount were too join the other there would be no hard feeling’s, no grudge held it was a horrible situation this male was in one Jin did not at all envy.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:52 pm

Rommel remained quiet throughout the scolding of his fellow Bountou. He felt no more words were necessary, if this man was going to learn he would do it from these words and he had an important decision to make. Geest had to decide whether or not to defend his "brother" in arms. This man had obviously come into the conversation wanting a fight and he would receive one , possibly his last. Rommel wanted to join and help but, he didn't want this lesson to go unlearned. On the other hand the fellow Bountou could wind up dead from this occasion and he did not wish this as well. There was no way he could let a fellow Bountou die no matter how wrong he was.

As soon as Rommel had made his decision his index finger and pointer finger reached up for his cigarette. His two fingers wrapped themselves around the cylinder and gripped it tightly. As he yanked it from his lips, one last poof of dark, grey smoke emerged from his mouth. Once away from his mouth Geest's two fingers released the cigarette and let it fall to the ground below. His foot then reached over pressing down on it and extinguished the flame.

Once the flame from his previous cigarette had dissipated, Rommel grasped the gold box in his pocket and pulled out into the light. He snapped open the container releasing the sweet smell of the treats inside and placed his index finger on the insignia on the back. A strange figure formed in front of his after the action had been completed. The man was what anyone would consider to be normal height for a human but, he was far from normal. He seemed to be sewed together from mismatched pieces of fabric and his eyes were nothing but Xs of black stitching. His mouth was a line of the same stitching. He was indeed an eery figure.

"No, I do not believe I could convince him to seise his actions, unfortunately I think this conversation will have to be reinitiated at a later point," said Rommel in his usual strong Dutch accent.

In one swift motion Geest grasped a cigarette and placed it between his awaiting lips. He then placed the box inside his pocket once he had made sure it was tightly closed. Right after his hand had left the pocket holding his cigarettes he reached into his coat pocket pulling out one singular match. Once the lighting implement was in his grasp he began to charge between his "brother" and the new found enemies. Whilst, charging forward into danger Rommel tilted and lowered the side with the match in his hand. As he did this the match scrapped against the rough ground, creating sparks and lighting it. he then lifted the flaming match to his cigarette and right after he did this his doll collapsed into sand.

Rommel dropped the still flaming match to the ground but, before it could reach it the sand quickly slithered over beside Geest and extended upwards engulfing the lighting implement. The sand then collapsed again only to rise once more. Although, this time it rose further then before, it rose back to it's original size. It took the shape of a human like form almost like before but, it seemed to be rougher and less refined almost as if it had nto yet learned how to retake it's form. Rommel decided to wait for the others to act, for not he would continue to stare down his opponents with his doll creepingly standing beside him.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Sangre smiled, as his blade vanished in a thick slash of blood. So be it Sangre said, turning around, walking off. I am not to be involved in a fight, i can not make any more enemies. I have the Shinigami...I hate them. No matter whats right or whats wrong, i cant make new enemies. Consider what i've dont as a warning, Bount, and do not make me cross again. Sangre said, as he began to glide across the surface of the ground. He smiled as his Haiori flowled slowly in the wind, and as little droplets of water splashed from the sky.

He held his hand up, as to wave goodbye, though it was really a sign of whoever wanted to follow to do so. He was not exiting the Mountians because of a fight, and he felt as though they all came for a reason, then they must wish to speak. Sangre let the smile evolve into a large grin, and he kept his eyes firmly shut, as he awaited somebody to come and walk with him.
Back to top Go down
Johannes Debeil

Johannes Debeil

PostSubject: Re: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:31 am

OOC: lawl, stop posting out of order, sangre and you best not start jumping in and out of fights >.>; plus, sorry for slow reply, i'm swamped with studying atm.

The shards that the Zanpakutou spirit shattered with a fluid motion of his sword was a reasonable feat indeed, however, by shattering the shards he progressed the evolution of the metallic fragments into something far sinister. Johannes, snickered softly, as the remnants of the shards formed, with a tiny bit of his help, into minuscule metallic granules, no bigger than sand particles itself, however, the beauty of these granules were, that, they were incredibly small, razor sharp and had deadly electricity sparkling across their surface; had the zanpakutou spirit intended to divert the attack, he managed to do so, however, it wasn't sufficient enough, he just produced a new, yet, far more deadly weapon.

The granules, virtually invisible in the dark low lighing, especially with the electricity now subsided with one thought of Johannes's mind, they -instantly- surrounded the Vizard, just -as- he fired his lightning kido, should he try to move in any direction, he'd feel the minuscule granules penetrate every orifice of his body, the man without releasing his sword was a big mistake, should he even try to, the particles would ripp into his flesh, furthermore, should the vizard try to swipe the particles away, Johannes had his full concentration on them, easily able to move them to and fro and attack before the man could blink.

The spell that was cast, smashed into the sand creature that projected before Johannes; he nodded to his fellow bount, appreciating the gesture. He turned to the vizard, remembering exactly why he was here, to search for new beings that he found interesting, his client of course would find him interesting.

"I have a client that wishes to meet you, we can overlook all of this-" he waved, indicating to the thousands of small granules around the man, not realizing that if the man could see them or not "- do you wish to comply? if you do, I give you my word, I will not harm you, however, you will need to be unconscious ofcourse." he said in a warningly voice, pulling out a little spray, indicating as to what he would use to place the man unconscious.

"I tell you this now, it will be worth your while to accept the offer, he is a man you will find interesting." he said, sincerely, a hard, serious face etched on his features, while his eyes darted around, looking around if that odd Zanpakutou spirit was going to pull anything funny; Johannes sighed, if the man tried to do anything, he'd just send his shards into the vizard, no one liked the innocent dieing but he'd do it if had to, he'd rather not, after wanting to taste the vizad's soul, he changed his perspective, his client would make better use of him. Johannes, smiled, if the Vizard agreed, then Johannes would receive a decent commission in his efforts.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:44 am

Jin’s eyes scanned the features of the bount in turmoil, He could tell the man was struggling with the decision of how to act in this fight a pause of less than a second that seemed like a thousand years of complex debate tussling with the terrible decision. But Jin already knew the choice he had taken, it was one that no one in this man’s position could avoid one that Jin himself would probably have made in the same situation, unfortunately this man would side with his brother and as much as it pained him Jin would have to counteract that this was not a battle in which he was prepared to die.

The cigarette in betwixt the man’s lips burned out its last gasp and as he let it drop to the floor Jin made his move, no need to force the man to make any apologies for the decision he would take. So even as Rommel reached into his pocket to retrieve an object the nature of which Jin could not ascertain but assumed to be another cigarette to replace the former he released the hadou from his grasp directly at the man, now due to having already accumulated more than enough energy to fuel the blast it’s release would be near instantaneous and since his opponent was neither expecting it nor concentrating on Jin since he was busy looking for this hidden treasure it was unlikely he would be able to react in time to the blast’s engulfing him. The level 65 spell created a great flash of light as it was blasted outward toward the new bount acquaintance, if it hit as it likely would it would not leave the man deceased but definitely injure him severely the power behind this spell truly was astounding as it fired forth like a roaring cannon. He would definitely treat this man for his wounds once the fight was over.

As the kidou blasted forth colliding with the comparatively frail frame of the bount as it did thousands of tiny specks of metal simultaneously flashed into existence around Jin the apparent consequence of his associate’s attempt at coming to his defence it seemed likely that due to his attack upon a brother the malicious bount would carry through his attack sending the tiny particles of mettle tearing into his flesh from every angle until his was left feeling like a vacated pin cushion thin trails of blood dripping from thousands of tiny punctures that left him with quite a nasty appearance all trickling together. Upon noticing the attack he had time to do basically nothing except bow his head too force the attack upon the crown of his skull rather than the more vulnerable eyes and secondly screaming at his body to fight through the army of stab wounds he had forced reiatsu to coalesce before his face whilst enduring the attack and afterwards so that when he brought his face up it was now was draped in a bone white mask designed in a style that could be seen to be closely reminiscent to a shark of sorts. Whilst all over the rest of his figure thin trails of blood trickled from the many tiny dots that now littered him all adding up to give him a truly horrific appearance with blood seaming to dribble out from every angle he was left feeling like a vacated pin cushion.

The moment his mask had formed currents had begun they’re flow through his body rushing to repair the damage done by the bount’s attack, now whilst widespread in nature the assault had not been individually very big and so with his cells supercharged on the increase in voltage it took less than a second for them to replicate enough times to purge his body of the small shards of metal and seal the army of tiny punctures he had endured. But if it was possible to release a scream in that tiny amount of time he would have released a howl that would have shaken the heavens since while this technique was designed to rejuvenate his body it hurt like hell and with that occurring on top of the injury he had already earlier received it amounted to an incredibly level of agony. But now that the many stab wounds had been closed and his body coated in a outer layer of protection a gift from the hollow that resided within, the pain had begun to quell like a fire reaching the final stages of life. The exact moment that the foreign particles had been exorcised from his body Jin had used his now much more sonido-like movement technique to drag what was an aching form backwards a few metres placing himself 15-20m in front of the primary threat and just a couple of metres form the surface of the earth whipping out his duel katana in a flash whilst also using the brief pause to answer what would have possibly been an earlier question by his opponent.

“If your client wished to meet me we can negotiate in a more agreeable manner, but at present I cant say your invitation looks all to appealing” his voice tainted by a maleficent resonation that gave him a distinctly eerie aura.

In his current position he would then allow a flare of reiatsu to release into the atmosphere crying out that the vizards blades were about to take on they’re true form’s as several purple butterflies morphed into existence at the same time that the other katana took on a distinctly azure hue whilst having its handle moulded into a shape that closely resembled that of the tail of a whale. He would then send forth two of the butterflies that were circling him soaring through the air towards his opponent aiming to bypass the man’s doll an slice at his throat whilst he kept the rest of his asset’s reserved ready for a counteraction at any moment.

Last edited by Jin Yagami on Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johannes Debeil

Johannes Debeil

PostSubject: Re: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:34 pm

OOC: Are you an idiot Jin? You say your fired the the hadou BEFORE he shattered my sharpnel? Doesn't make sense when you post above that an ally jumped into your path and defended you, so basically. He blocked you, my shards formed around you just as you fired, meaning to say, if you use shunpo, your moving into my shards >.> lawl!! Because i stated, JUST as you fire, my shrapnel come around you, so meh, edit, or I claim a free hit?
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:05 pm

OOC: "This was fired at Sangre after he made his lunge towards the spikes of metal" ok i apologise if you are illiterate you should have notified me but to the general population this sentance indicates that i made my move after sangre.
and secondly

"The spell that was cast, smashed into the sand creature that projected before Johannes" i didnt cast any spells that smashed into a sand creature infront of you and since im the only thing close to a shinigami here and thus the only one capable of casting spell im going to assume that was reffering to me thus since that didnt happen it invalidates what you said about my kidou.

Edit: yeh now i read it back i was a bit of an arsehole here, yeh my apologies i shouldnt have been so rash but yeh my points still stand and ok cool ill wait to see what they say.

Last edited by Jin Yagami on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johannes Debeil

Johannes Debeil

PostSubject: Re: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:44 pm

OOC: lawl. This is epic. Okay, I can't read, I'll ask a mod or admin to overlook this ^^
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:42 pm

If you bothered to read jins post. He basically said the same thing twice. Allowing his actions to be valid.

Jin’s grip was about to whip into action in defence against the small metal projectiles the Bount formed but alas his newly found ally sprang to his rescue blocking the shrapnel before it could reach it’s target.

“Hadou 63”

Was all that was muttered under his breath, before turning his head to place his attention on the other bount in they’re company whilst yellow fluorescence swirled into life before his free hand.

“Is there anyway you can diffuse him’ Jin queried with a smile the corner of his eye catching movement as Sangre went in for the attack. “There really is no need for bloodshed here”

Sangre went in for the attack, was the same thing as Sangre going in to block. If you read Sangres post it was the same thing at the same time.

Therefore, Jins shunpoing away post is valid. His kido was fired on time. The blast form the kido would be enough to destroy particles of that size, so they would not hit him as he shunpoed. Plus, if they surronded him, only a few would hit him seeing as he shunpoed. Which would only have those which where behind him hit him. Which isnt enough for a kill shot.

Also, if your shards do hit him, his kido hits you. Because in your post you never moved. So the rest of your actions are voided by his actions. As in:

The spell that was cast, smashed into the sand creature that projected before Johannes; he nodded to his fellow bount, appreciating the gesture. He turned to the vizard, remembering exactly why he was here, to search for new beings that he found interesting, his client of course would find him interesting.

"I have a client that wishes to meet you, we can overlook all of this-" he waved, indicating to the thousands of small granules around the man, not realizing that if the man could see them or not "- do you wish to comply? if you do, I give you my word, I will not harm you, however, you will need to be unconscious ofcourse." he said in a warningly voice, pulling out a little spray, indicating as to what he would use to place the man unconscious.

"I tell you this now, it will be worth your while to accept the offer, he is a man you will find interesting." he said, sincerely, a hard, serious face etched on his features, while his eyes darted around, looking around if that odd Zanpakutou spirit was going to pull anything funny; Johannes sighed, if the man tried to do anything, he'd just send his shards into the vizard, no one liked the innocent dieing but he'd do it if had to, he'd rather not, after wanting to taste the vizad's soul, he changed his perspective, his client would make better use of him. Johannes, smiled, if the Vizard agreed, then Johannes would receive a decent commission in his efforts.

Never happend. First because he had yet to fire, and second because now that he did fire and the shards formed just as he released it. A large portion of the newly instantly formed particles are gone. Meaning your either going to have to move, or give him a medium sized amount of damage. Plus his mask activates along with your attempting to dodge or control the attack of your doll. Etc Etc. Regardles your doll is weakened. You have to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:50 pm

OOC: ok made my post, hope its a decent compromise for you, didnt mean for it to take so long but word fucking deleted all my shit so i had to do it twice which was incredibly annoying. Didnt mean to cause you so much hassle with this lol if im honest im fairly new to this so havnt quite gotten the hang of it.

Thanks niko and Raz for looking over the thread for us
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:14 pm

Johannes my post the kill shot.
Back to top Go down
Johannes Debeil

Johannes Debeil

PostSubject: Re: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:22 pm

Johannes looked outstounded, as the man took the full brute of his attack just after he fired the kido, while he did so, Johannes, pushed reatsu through his feet, his muscles, tightening in response to the flood of new energy; he pushed outwards with inhumane strength, his body disappearing as a whole and only to reappear 1 foot away from the man as he bowed his head in some unusual way, letting the shards focus onto the man's skull. Penetrating it after a few hits and entering the man's skull, zapping everything and frying the man's brain, along with his body.

The body slumped onto the floor, blood oozing outwards from the thousand miniscule holes that pampered his remains; slowly but surely, Joahnnes lowered himself, his lips inches away from the vizard's face, a thick bright yet semi black stream of light issued out, much like steam. Johannes smiled as he saw the prize, the soul he wanted.

He opened his mouth, the swirl of soul, entering his body, mingling and finally stabilizing into his system. He jerked for a few moments, almost twitching, as the soul was disintegrated, forming into the man's life, experience and above his power. Johannes, reared himself upwards, the soul manifesting into something much more powerful and evil than he intended to attain..he feared it but he adored it at the same time, as he felt the rush of new dark reatsu pummel through his body.

"Fufufuf"
He said, as thick, evil smirk, spread across his mouth, his desire to wanting to have more souls increased, whether it was the evil within him that commended him to seek other souls or his own, it mattered not, he just wanted more power.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:03 pm

As the Kido spell flew towards Rommel he mumbled something under his breath that was only audible to himself. He immediately began to dodge out of the way but, alas he was not fast enough to avoid the incoming projectile in time. The Kido caught the tail end of his arm smashing it up against his body. Geest winched in pain as the limb went limp by his side.From first glance it looked as if it were badly burnt probably even broken but, he had no time for such concerns. It was time for battle.

Rommel began to contemplate what he would do next, what actions he would take. He wasn't much of a thinking but, this time his opponents were stronger and were no mere-humans. He had let his guard down once and it had cost him, he would not do it again. Whilst, deciding what course of action to take next, the man tried to shupon'd away. This didn't seem to work for him and Geest watched as his entire body went limp. At first Rommel couldn't believe such a thing. This man had obviously had superior battle kills and was certainly a force to be messed with and all of the sudden they had one. It surely had to be a rose of some sort, placed to catch them off guard so he could strike but, then Johannes, his fellow Bountou knelt down and began to absorb the soul of this being.

Rommel couldn't believe his eyes. The battle was already finished and it had barely begun. He was almost saddened that a well thought-out battle hadn't occurred but, it was better that he had died quickly perhaps, it had been painless. Geest was hungry for the soul of the man but, he could not interfere. Johannes had single handedly destroyed this opponent, wether it be luck or skill this was his kill. After, all Rommel didn't want to mess with the man that had just taken down what seemed to be a Shinigami possibly even Captain class in one fall swoop. For now he would have to wait until, the next battle took place and then maybe he would finally get a delicious soul.

"Well, goodbye then," said Rommel in his strong Dutch accent as he turned and waved goodbye with his good hand.

The words that came out of his mouth were partly slurred by the cigarette still hanging vigorously and partly by his dutch accent. Rommel would certainly have to have the arm looked at before continuing a fight, he did not heal as fast as his doll and this injury would surely take time. He likely had business to attend to and unless this man stopped him in some way he would go tend to his business and hopefully this time there would be no bloodshed or at least none of his.

---> exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering About [open]   Wandering About [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering About [open]
Page 1 of 1