Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Arrival

Go down 
+3
Megal Odon
Izanagi
Kyrie.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:26 pm

The seki gate opened as a young woman slowly glided down to the ground touching completely silent. A smile was on her face as she slowly walked down the street. Her clothes were tight against her body forming to every curve exposing the beauty of her body. Only her sleeves laid loose as a sudden breeze rushed past her blowing her sleeves. Then suddenly the city shook as her spiritual pressure was released. She wanted everyone there to know that she was there.

Kyrie smiled as she walked down the streets. She viewed what seemed to be the entrance to Hugo Mundo. She was ready to enter and finally get a chance to prove herself as a captain. But first she had to look into the bountou. She was very unsure of what to do about them. But the seemed to have a common enemy and a common goal.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:00 pm

A certain Captain of the Gotei 13 was finally up and about for some reason. It seems the drums of war had sounded. The beautiful echoes of such drums in the distances, relayed their message. It was another form of communication it seems. The Captains had received information concerning an important raid. The Captain in question hadn't been seen for a while now. This caused most to wonder if the man had died or something. But no, the man with hazel eyes is still alive. A senkai gate to the realm of the humans was opened and the Captain emerged from behind it. Reiatsu particles gathered underneath his feet as he walked along. His red and black hair that was color in three equal halves shimmered. The light bouncing off the man's head, his 5'7 giant body moved casually. The Shinigami didn't seem to be in a rush at all. Upon entry into the realm of the humans. The man could feel that familiar Reiatsu levels being raised. Strangely enough. the man had never met the Sotaicho. Past times has shown the Captain to be a sort of recluse. Only ever emerging on special occasions. One could only hope that this wasn't a waste of time. If it was then the man would probably pick a fight with the Sotaicho instead. Such a fight would be based on wasting a Captain's time. The Shinigami had a fox grin on his face as he traversed the skies. His eyes shifting, his body leaned forward a little. The Shinigami positioned himself, so that he would be looking down instead. Whatever was going on down on the ground must be interesting. The woman in charge sent out a calling card, Santa Claus answered too. "Hoe, hoe, hoe". The man uttered casually walking along, he was catching up somehow. By his calculation, he should be too far off either. It was still a troublesome thing none the less.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:33 am

As a senkai gate ripped open, and a seem bore deep into the sky. A man, adorned in the dressings of a Captain, crept out. His hands at his side, and his eyes bloodshot nearly. The man who had called upon this course of Action glaring wildly at the severe lack of Shinigami in this Area. He stepped out, so his sandels would make noise against the air. Alerting all of his presense. He turned his head around, looking up at the now closing Senkai gate. He then peered at his peers. "Hello Captain Jushiro, Hello Captain-Commander Kyrie." He spoke as if he had truely known these people. But of course, he didn't really. He simply knew that he was one of those types that where able to pick out ones demeanour. Regardless he crossed his arms, and adorned his shades. Looking at the rift, and waiting for the Go ahead to enter from the Captain-Commander herself.
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:22 pm

It was a particularly beautiful day in Soul Society. The sun was high in the sky and there was the odd cloud providing enough shade for those who minded the heat. A slight breeze stirred throughout the home of the Shinigami as Shinjou walked towards the nearest Senkai gate. He had been taken from his research abruptly and if he had any desire for emotion he would be quite mad now. But, sense the Captain held no such desire he simply expected this occasion to be special. If it wasn't as special as he hoped, Shinjou would have been taken from his work for a waste of time and that would prove to be bad. If such a thing were to occur then the current Captain Commander would be an inconvenience and would have to be dealt with or how to order her Captains. Of course Kagaku would do with all due respect and would be polite about it but he would show her flaws to the other Captains and hopefully get his pint across. The point that he should not be bothered whilst he worked.

Shinjou walked steadily through the crowed streets of Soul Society. Not that long ago he would have hidden himself from such places but now he felt it only logical to take the quickest route to his objective. He would not be late if he could help it. Doing so would put a stain on his appearance and such a thing could not be allowed. He had to sustain a "higher than life" persona in front of his subordinates to keep them at the most efficient state to produce the most towards Soul Society. After all the Twelfth Division is the most important piece of the clockwork known as Soul Society. Without it the whole clock would collapse upon itself in a matter of days, the same as any other Division but within a shorter time period.

Captain Kagaku signaled to the guards at either side of the gate to open it and they did so with all haste. They were quite efficient at their assigned task and he was impressed by this, slightly but still impressed. In only a moment Shinjou disappeared through the gapping hole in space and time and reappeared on the other side. He immediately noticed the two other Captains and the Captain Commander. The Captain Commander was wearing tightly fitting close which meant she was not embarrassed by her appearance. She also walked with a certain confidence which was necessary for the job but, the cloths were unofficial and unpractical. It brought the women down from her godly position to the spot of other Captains which was dangerous. If your subordinates think of you as an equal then they will only naturally think they can surpass and defeat you. The first Captain he noticed he hadn't seen in awhile but he could tell from his relaxed posture. He clearly was not afraid to joke around and he was comfortable in his current position as Captain. That is also a very dangerous thing. To be comfortable in one's own place in the hierarchy means that you wish to achieve no more and others will see that as a weakness and exploit it. The third was formal but yet kept to himself. This was different from the other two but to know if he was truly competent he would have to watch and listen more.

"Greetings, Captain-Commander Kyrie, Captain Jushiro and Captain Fisto," spoke Shinjou in his normal cold tone.

After Captain Kagaku had finished speaking he made his way towards the others. He would not stand so close as to give them an opportunity to attack but close enough as to not indicate hostility. He stood completely upright and kept perfect posture. Shinjou did not want to give anything away to this people seeing as he had just met them. He would never let a potential enemy strike first at him but he would not give away that they were a potential enemy. It was a fine line the Captain had to walk and he did well with walking it however, the occasional time he would slip. It had lessened the times he had slipped sense he had sealed off every emotion just not some of them. Shinjou was going to keep his mouth closed and watch for any signs that could reveal anything about this people that he could pick up on.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:34 pm

Kyrie stared at the sky at the slowly vanishing portal. Their time was slowly ticking away. It had been hundreds of years since shinigami have entered Hueco Mundo. There is no way she would be the person to let this time go to waste. Weather or not she would make it back was the last thing she was worried about. She would kill whoever stood in her way Arrancar or Bountou. She noticed the presence of three other captains never ending her glare at the portal. They seemed liked the only ones brave enough for to volunteer. Well then so be it.

Well then I guess its time to finally start this. With this she smiled as her arm reached back gripping her zanpactou on her waist. Then quickly she ran as she jumped through the portal.

--------------------------------->Start of WWIII

Last edited by Kyrie. on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:02 pm

ooc:I's hopes I has my bankai's bys the times i's fights.

Ryudou unfortuanately was running a little late again, it was for something very important, something so important he risked the wrath of his fellow captain's as well as missing the mission entirely, but ever since Ryudou had been traveling to the Real World he had become immersed in Earth culture, especially the food. He brought with him a box containing one of his favorite of human food; cheesecake. It came pre-sliced so no knife would be needed but a zanpaktou could have done the job anyway, its only adornment was strawberry topping. Ryudou knew this would be a dangerous mission and decided to do it anyway, most people faced a challenge with a serious demanour, but Ryudou had a different way of coping with it; amusement, which he had learned after many years wondering whethering a certain patient would live till the next morning.

As he arrived, Ryudou understand that some of the more serious of Captain's would probably berate him for his behavior, but he did not care because they would be equals, unless Captain Commander Kyrie scolded him which he doubted thinking, what girl did not like cheesecake. As he arrived in his new Captain's haori which ha the 4th division emblem on it, Ryudou caried the box on his side and looking at the Captain's without saying a word he opened it and then closed it again and opened it and closed it again until the message was sent. He then noticed his fellow Captains he saw a blonde man that had a stoice demanor, a laid back dude with shades, and another who seemed a bit more outgoing. Then he turned to see the back of Captain Commander Kyrie and he nearly dropped the box of cheesecake into the air as he saw her rather revaling clothese reveal her rather ravishing form, Ryudou then thought Why does this always happen. Captain COmmander Kyrie was quite a dichtonomy one one hand she was the Captain Commander the most powerful shinigami that was precedded by legends, and her will was the most powerfl single one in all of Seretei, on the other she was a small cute girl with dog earsm not the picture you get when you picture a powerhouse. Anyway Ryudou decided to finally speak. Captain of 4th Division Ryudou Nagare reporting for duty, anybody want some cheesecake. It was a half serious half comical statement which RYudou decided to utter because he hardly knew the other captain's thier.
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Toketsu

Ryusaki Toketsu

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Once again drinking had been the almost downfall of Ryu yet again.. This time he almost managed to miss a mission, once again. Being late to a meeting was one thing, but this time it was entirely his fault. The sounds of war had been sent out a while ago, and he still decided to go and have a fun time. Now above all else, Ryu was paying for it, making his way through the severed world to the meeting point. There was too little time to wait for a hell butterfly, chances are when he arrived that he would be scolded anyway. Though there wasn't much people could say, after all their first impression of him was a drunk. Though that meeting didn't really manage to go anywhere but total chaos. In the end, though, this was everyone's second chance. Dust in the desolate land was kicked up as Ryu moved as fast as he possibly could through the world. He had to move fast before a cleaner passed through, though he could easily destroy it. He also needed to get there before everyone had left already. The meeting place had already been decided on so there was no need to try and find everyone first. Was he not an extremely fast person, he would have missed his chance. But this was no slow person, Ryu would boost among himself that he was the fastest among the captains. How true this was, was still up for debate, though if he wasn't the fastest he was a close second. In a matter of minutes Ryu was welcomes by the fresh air and sounds of the real world. It was always an amazing thing whenever Ryu came to this place. He would always welcome the change in scenery from the old soul society. The cars moving, and the sight of a human city, made Ryu kind of excited. Soul Society gets boring after a while, so there really was the wow factor of seeing other people and things. Ryu continued to move threw the street, ignoring the the new sights, trying his best to get to the meeting point. It was only so long before he finally managed to arrive. Unfortunately, Ryu seemed to the be the last one that arrived. The pain of drinking was obviously something he needed to stop when there was stuff that needed to be done the next day. Walking towards the other four captains, just in time to see the captain commander move forward into the portal, showing the darkness of Hueco Mundo. As he moved forward it became clear that they had almost no possible way out of this place. But he was ready to prove himself, and someone had already gone in. So turning back now, would just make anyone who did seem like a scared fool who didn't deserve their position. "Well...guess our only choice is to go through, I guess..." Stepping through the doubt, was obvious for just a few steps. Then Ryu stepped through into the garganta, ignoring the possible things that could happen.

(I didn't feel like making an arrival post then a leave post, so I just combined them)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:46 pm

(There is no Garganta.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival