Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Zexion Vs Taicho I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Zexion Vs Taicho I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Zexion Vs Taicho I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Zexion Vs Taicho I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Zexion Vs Taicho I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Zexion Vs Taicho I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Zexion Vs Taicho I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Zexion Vs Taicho I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Zexion Vs Taicho I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Zexion Vs Taicho

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zexion

Zexion Vs Taicho Empty
PostSubject: Zexion Vs Taicho   Zexion Vs Taicho I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:20 am

Zexion was prepared with His Trident at hand slammed into the ground. He awaited an opponent, By Letting out a Pretty decent amount of Reiatsu to Have somebody, Anybody Just come and Fight Him. He needed a Fight, Someone who would be a threat had to be eliminated and destroyed. He Looked around the deserted Area, It was Dry and Crisp, A Large Lake was Nearby and A Few More Body of Water's were as well. Death was Inevitable in a Battle with Zexion, SInce he would use any trick needed to decimate the other. He Felt a Sensation, one that felt like a Hollow and a Shinigami, The Aura was similar to a Elite Arrancar, But Zexion Did not care. Judging from the Size of his reiatsu he was definitly a Threat....He Awaited confrontation.
Back to top Go down
Taicho

Zexion Vs Taicho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zexion Vs Taicho   Zexion Vs Taicho I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:25 am

Natsumi came in from behind Her zanpaktou drawn. She came in at blinding fast speeds so fast that the naked eye could barely keep up with her movement. " Hado #90 Kurohitsugi!" she muttered as she attacked with her sword distracting him from the coming hado attack. If the hado hit he would be forced to release or he would die it would be that simple. She let out a flurry of attacks in quick succession from all different directions hoping to land a few hits before the hado hit.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion Vs Taicho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zexion Vs Taicho   Zexion Vs Taicho I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:35 am

Zexion, Noticed Movements coming from behind him and without even hesitating, He Used his Unmatchable speed [Innate] To appear Next to Taicho the moment he finished the Chant, Using this opening as a Surprise, Instead of using his Trident which he jabbed into the ground, he attempted to jab him with his Hand which would most likely stop the kido from happening. Similarly Like Many arrancar He took advantage of his hierro, But within seconds after he did this, He was Charging a Cero in his Other hand.
Back to top Go down
Taicho

Zexion Vs Taicho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zexion Vs Taicho   Zexion Vs Taicho I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:41 am

She blocked the hand with her zanpaktou. She smirked he had just barely missed that narrow window to intterupt her kido. She flashed stepped a good distance away as the level 90 kido formed around the arrancar. She laughed he would have to release unless he some how dodged or blocked it. Which was very unlikely. She simply stood back and watched the magic unfold.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion Vs Taicho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zexion Vs Taicho   Zexion Vs Taicho I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:06 pm

Zexion watched as the Large Black Box Contained Him and without any moment to waste, Multiple swords Came in and attempted to hit him from all directions. Luckily Zexion Was a Arrancar and his Heirro was able to Halfen some of the damage only leaving multiple gashes around his skin, But Zexion Paid no attention to the Damage done to him as He stared in the area Taicho was. He Began to Charge a Blue Cero in his Left hand and Instantly He Sonido'd Right infront of Taicho at a Unmatchable speed and attempted to Launch the Cero, Point blank into Her Face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zexion Vs Taicho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zexion Vs Taicho   Zexion Vs Taicho I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zexion Vs Taicho
Page 1 of 1