Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Sangre Sombra Cero I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Sangre Sombra Cero I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Sangre Sombra Cero I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Sangre Sombra Cero I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Sangre Sombra Cero I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Sangre Sombra Cero I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Sangre Sombra Cero I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Sangre Sombra Cero I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Sangre Sombra Cero I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Sangre Sombra Cero

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

Sangre Sombra Cero Empty
PostSubject: Sangre Sombra Cero   Sangre Sombra Cero I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:35 am

Name: Sangre Sombra Cero

Looks: A sphere with an outer layer of green energy and an inside consisting of a mixture of deep purple and red swirling around in a vortex of chaos. The sphere is created by Tsuneo creating a mass of spiritual energy equal to that of a gran rey cero, followed by Nelia enhancing this power with the same type of her own cero energies. The mass of explosive pressure ranges in size but averages out to around three feet in diameter.

Effect: When the energy mass is released it travels until it either hits something or the two casters collectively decide to combust it by saying the activation word "ahora". Once imploded the mass goes through several steps on how it all plays out.

1. It bursts outward in a wave of chaotic energy. This wave is extremely fast and moves directly outward carrying with it a slight paralyzing effect that causes anyone caught by the energy to lose about half of their movement speed for two turns. If an affected person is an elite rank then they only lose about a third of their movement speed. (range: 30 feet)

2. The next phase is a splatter of blood from the original placement of the sphere. This blood is steaming and as such is boiling hot, anyone splattered by this has their skin undergo a continuous burning effect that eventually will work its way through and out the other side after three turns. This can be avoided is a captain level spiritual pressure is solely focused on every splatter wound. (range: 40 feet )

3. The final phase concern the remaining blood that failed to hit anything. This leftover blood becomes a fine red mist that cooks people inside the cloud at a moderately fast speed. The heat has potential to kill, but it would take about 10 rounds to kill a unharmed elite. The mist remains in the area until it is somehow blown away. (range: 50 feet )

The first two effects take a full round to complete and the final phase takes a full round to prep before it activates. In other words there is a calm of the storm where nothing happens between the second and third phases.

Note: Collaborative Cero between Tsuneo and Nelia, both arrancar are required to work together in order for this cero to be cast.

Recharge time
1-99 posts = 10 posts
100 - 199 = 9 posts
200 - 299 = 8 posts
300 - 399 = 7 posts
400 - 499 = 6 posts
500 - 599 = 5 posts
600 - 699 = 4 posts
from 700 your recharge time will always be 3 posts

Last edited by Tsuneo on Sun May 16, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

Sangre Sombra Cero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sangre Sombra Cero   Sangre Sombra Cero I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:14 am

Nelia approves use of her character in this Cero *stamps*
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Sangre Sombra Cero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sangre Sombra Cero   Sangre Sombra Cero I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:16 pm

APPROVED with the changes that was discussed over the Cbox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sangre Sombra Cero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sangre Sombra Cero   Sangre Sombra Cero I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sangre Sombra Cero
Page 1 of 1