Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Cero Lluvia I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Cero Lluvia I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Cero Lluvia I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Cero Lluvia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Cero Lluvia I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Cero Lluvia I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Cero Lluvia I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Cero Lluvia I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Cero Lluvia I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Cero Lluvia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelia

Nelia

Cero Lluvia Empty
PostSubject: Cero Lluvia   Cero Lluvia I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:58 pm

Name: Cero Lluvia (Pronounced Sero Loovia)

Looks: The Cero is a dark mucky purple surrounded by black. When fired it looks like little darts of the same colour.

Effect: Cero Lluvia creates a spray of little purple/black darts. These can either be sprayed into the air (for area of Effect) or shot directly at the enemy. The spray contains hundreds of individual pins of energy.

When these hit (if at all) they inject a hormone into the enemy that makes them all of a dither. It causes enemies to lose the will to fight. It basically makes them lethargic and feel hopeless. Hence its other name "The Rain of Misery".

These also cause bodily damage. If someone were to take all the individual pins at once not only would they feel suicidal (the more you get hit the worse you feel) they would also lose whatever limb got hit. If the Spray hit all of them they are pretty much dead no exceptions. Only an exceptionally tough Hierro or Danku can stop this particular Cero without damage to the user.

The spread of this technique depends much on Nelia herself. If she were to swipe her hand across quickly she would generate a spray that is extremely wide. If she fired it at a standstill the cero would be denser but less wide spread. The more she spreads it the weaker it becomes. Should she choose to, she can make this a 360' technique.

Recharge time
1-99 posts = 10 posts
100 - 199 = 9 posts
200 - 299 = 8 posts
300 - 399 = 7 posts
400 - 499 = 6 posts
500 - 599 = 5 posts
600 - 699 = 4 posts
from 700 your recharge time will always be 3 posts
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Cero Lluvia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cero Lluvia   Cero Lluvia I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:38 am

Lose the limb as in lose control/sensation/motor functions of it?

Also, does the feeling of misery occur equaling to all individuals? Would a Captain taking twenty or so pins be affected just as badly as a fifth seat taking the same amount? Or does reiatsu levels not matter here?

Can these pins be destroyed by ... say ... a massive wide range and powerful attack? Is it possible, if one is quick enough or skilled enough, to try to avoid as many pins as possible if you rain them down for mass area-effect?

And finally, if you were to shoot this upward and have it rain down upon you in 360 degree blast area ... how far does it extend from your position?

Answer these questions, so that the issues at hand may be clarified and I can approve your Cero.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

Cero Lluvia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cero Lluvia   Cero Lluvia I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:58 am

They lose the limb itself. If it's hit by enough arrows any part of their body will 'corrode' and weigh more than the sinews can hold. Ergo, it'll just fall off. The Cero can't cut through bone though, just flesh.

Reiatsu does not matter in any phase of this Cero. You could have Suman-standard reiatsu and this would still affect you the same as a fourth seat.

They can be dodged if Nelia spreads them too wide. If she fires them as a continuous stream you probably will have to cancel it out with some kind of Cero or similar. As for the rain...I'd make a Danku and hope for the best.

The range of the Cero is a decent 150 meters wide. It can go wider if Nelia herself is angry. At her full-pelt rage this technique can spread out a full 300 meters (the range of her Desesparcion).
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Cero Lluvia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cero Lluvia   Cero Lluvia I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Okay dokee.

APPROVED, go do your training XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cero Lluvia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cero Lluvia   Cero Lluvia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cero Lluvia
Page 1 of 1