Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Tenshi Suman (Revamped \o/) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Tenshi Suman (Revamped \o/) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Tenshi Suman (Revamped \o/) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Tenshi Suman (Revamped \o/) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Tenshi Suman (Revamped \o/) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Tenshi Suman (Revamped \o/) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Tenshi Suman (Revamped \o/) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Tenshi Suman (Revamped \o/) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Tenshi Suman (Revamped \o/) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Tenshi Suman (Revamped \o/)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelia

Nelia

Tenshi Suman (Revamped \o/) Empty
PostSubject: Tenshi Suman (Revamped o/)   Tenshi Suman (Revamped \o/) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:01 am

Shinigami Registration

Name: Tenshi Suman

Appearance:
Suman is dressed in traditional shinigami robes, his haori draped across his shoulders. He has an eyepatch and a toothbrush moustache, his hair black and sleek.

His face is lined with age and his eyes are extremely wise. He also has thick eyebrows and the odd hair in his ears. Around his waist, tied by the sash he wears lies his zanpakto, Ryugekido. Ryugekido is a red-bound black-hilted sword. The sheath is also black.

Suman's chest is muscled and scarred in several places (courtesy of several arrancar he's duelled in the past). His arms a have blue veins popping out of them and the odd liver spot.

His spiritual pressure when at full blast is a dark red colour with flecks of white in it.

Personality:
Suman is a kind but stern old man. He will show kindness to others in everyday life even though he rarely smiles. He often has his face set in a grim frown. Suman also is immensely proud of his huge spiritual pressure and his skills with a sword.

Suman is also known for his attitude towards enemies in which they soon find to be unattractive. Suman has little or no mercy for those who attack him first. He will cut them down without a second glance backwards.

Suman is awkward around other people though. He's not much into hugs and all that nonsense. He's more into the business of protecting the Seiretei and its inhabitants at all costs, including his own life. Suman is known for taking a sword to the shoulder if it's to save younger soul reapers. He's done it before and so, believes that protecting others is the ultimate honour. It is this determination that lead him to become captain.

Suman is also manically obsessed with his appearance. He despises looking unclean or undignified in front of guests. It's the ultimate dishonour to him.

Suman's honour...that's very important. He values his honour more than his life and as such, will never strike an unarmed man even if that man is trying to kill him. Suman will incapacitate the man of course but he will not draw a blade on them.

He also hates arrogant people. Very much so. Those who are unduly arrogant make his skin crawl. he will always be short with them and to the point. Conversation between Suman and people he doesn't like is often short.

Division:

--------------------

Hair Color: Black with a few streaks of grey.

His sword
Tea
Shogi (Japanese version of chess)
His skills
His spiritual pressure

Dislikes:
Social gatherings
Arrogant people
People who poke fun at his moustache
Ditto for his appearance
Little children
Captains who don't act their age
Lazy people
Hollows as a matter of course

Crushes:
None

--------------------

Specialties: Samurai abilities, Herbalism and Spiritual Pressure

History:
Suman grew up as a young man in Japan roughly 2000 years ago when he died. As a young man, he was entranced by the technologies and processes of the samurai. As a young man, he trained to become one. After many years of doing so, he was allowed to become a Samurai in the Lord's army. He'd always been fascinated and spent many a time with the forger and his daughter, watching them make swords.

After a few years, these two were going to get married. But, unfortunately, her life was taken. Some said it was suicide and Suman had just lost his mind. Suman knew though; as a person with high spiritual pressure during life, he was able to see the Hollow attack her.

Suman ran away from the hollow as it flew after him, opening its mouth to try and eat him too. But a shinigami came and saved Suman as he hid in the forge, the Hollow beating on the roof. Suman never saw who the Shinigami was but was eternally grateful for their timely arrival.

Then, at the age of 30, Suman did something very wrong; he disobeyed his Lord's order to kill a family who'd displeased him by not paying taxes in time. Suman went to their house that same night and ordered them to run away, before the lord sent more. Suman was caught in the house and dragged to the lord while the other samurai killed the family as ordered.

Suman spent two years in his prison cell while the Lord's son was deciding what to do to him. But Suman knew they were just playing; there was only one fate for a disobedient Samurai. Seppuku, stabbing oneself through the stomach.

And so, he walked out of the cell on the day of his execution, met face to face with the Lord, who was smiling over him with a triumphant glare. Suman looked him in the eye and told him that he would die one day too, hopefully in a very painful manner as he was about to do so.

And so, Suman took his sword and ran himself through the stomach with it. He was not a good samurai; he had no friend to chop his head off at the most painful moment. So Suman became a Ryoka in the human world, wondering around aimlessly.

Luckily, he managed to evade a great number of hollows and was finally found by a shinigami who performed a Soul Burial on him.

He found himself in the Ryoka district and new instantly what he'd do; he'd become a shinigami.

He went to Shinigami school and graduated within 2 and a half years with expertise in his chosen areas. He was given his zanpakto and admitted to the 13 Squad guards, in the 3rd Squad. He soon found he did not like the 3rd Squad and so asked for a transfer to the 12th Squad. After enduring more training to be a scientist, he was allowed to become a member of the 12th squad, scientific division.

His advancement through the ranks was slow, but he kept up his determination. He was over the moon when in a mission, he could finally utter those words and bring forth his Zanpakto. With a cry of "Demolish, Ryukurai!" He clawed the hollow apart with impressive Riatsu to spare. He was clapped by his team as he beheld the shikai in his hands in wonder. He'd heard about Shikai, but never for one second thought he'd attain it. From then on, he vowed to attain Bankai, a dream of his.

And so, with many many days and nights of training, he finally was able to achieve his bankai. But it was so strong that he only got a glimpse before it absorbed his spiritual pressure. He woke up in the 4th barracks days later, suddenly shouting "I can do it!" before flopping down on the bed and falling asleep again.

When he returned to service, his spiritual pressure was the thing he worked on. He trained until small particles of dust rose into the air with the force of it. He was nothing compared to a captain but he could sustain his bankai for more than a few seconds. To this day, he is only able to obtain it for a few seconds. He knows what it looks like now and wants to see it out for the whole duration of a fight.

And so, he was a lieutenant with very high potential, considering the powers of his Shikai and the even greater of his Bankai. But the trade off is, he spent so much time on his zanpakto that he could do little kido. Luckily, he rarely needs to resort to such measures; his sword is powerful enough. Although, if he uses his sword he cannot use Kido; the energy his sword takes is incredible.

Currently, he is fighting hollows and getting rid of a mountain of paperwork, a mug of tea in one hand a pen in the other. Foes are soon taught to fear him when he utters those fatal words; "Exterminate, Ryugenkido"

Picture of Character:
Tenshi Suman (Revamped \o/) 1-1357861679

Sample Chapter:
Back to top Go down
The Seed of Judas

The Seed of Judas

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Suman (Revamped \o/)   Tenshi Suman (Revamped \o/) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:20 pm

1 character per account, make a new account if you want another character.
Back to top Go down
Suman

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Suman (Revamped \o/)   Tenshi Suman (Revamped \o/) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:03 pm

Here's the other account. What else can I do for ya hun? ^^
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Suman (Revamped \o/)   Tenshi Suman (Revamped \o/) I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:27 am

Dunno about the captain rank, but this seems good enough.. Approved as normal shinigami for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Suman (Revamped \o/)   Tenshi Suman (Revamped \o/) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenshi Suman (Revamped \o/)
Page 1 of 1