Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] Empty
PostSubject: Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]   Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Tsu stood with his back on the bark of a tree; he was standing in a clearing deep inside a forest. Near him there was a deep hole that had most likely been a lake or pond at one time and there were many stones and grasses growing in the dirt. His blue hair was swaying in the wind as he looked to the sky, which was quickly filling with hazy smoke from the joint he was holding in his fingers. Well I wonder if that note I sent out is going to get answered any time soon, I am really bored. Then Tsu heard a noise in the distance behind him so he decided to move out into the large earthy hole and sit down in its center. He now waited patiently for the man he had sent a request to spar with, a human without a name that was supposed to be able to slow time. Tsuneo wanted nothing more than to enjoy himself today and to tear this little flesh bag to shreds, if only he were to be a challenge this would please him even more.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]   Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:18 pm

In the treeline walked Manco he stopped near the middle sized pond. Lighting a cigarillo the embers lit his face up. looking at his surroundings he saw a hill with 4 redwood trees on it.
He thought to himself "what is all this about." "They call him the croc. Hope it is more than just a clever nickname i'd like myself a new pair of boots." He than walked into the open and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]   Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Tsu saw the man in question walk out from the trees, he was also smoking but not the same stuff as the arrancar. The man was looking at him a though he was expecting a gigantic beast that he had plans to skin and eat or sell, but this was just fine to Tsu since he was prepared to do something similar. Hey there bitch, I assume that you are the one that got my note? Tsu stood up and used a sonido to appear behind No Name and tap him on the shoulder to signal his presence and he was also holding out his hand to shake as he always did before a death match. Tsu had always for some reason wanted to feel a person’s flesh both before and after he hacked it and covered it in blood. With one hand out and the other on his knife strapped to his shoulder he prepared for the fight that was coming.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]   Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Tapped on the shoulder Manco looked toward the figure behind him. His blank stare and piercing eyes even closer now "couple steps back" "I don't shake hands with the men im gonna kill" Flipping up his Poncho for a faster draw Blondie lit another cigarillo. "you ready to dance?"

Last edited by The Man with no Name on Sat May 29, 2010 7:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I realized what a sonido was)
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]   Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Tsu noted that the man didn’t seem to like his being touched so out of respect for a soon to be dead man he released his grasp and took half a step back. His hand still on his oversized knife he broke the strap that was holding it in the casing trapping it on his shoulder and released it from the cage known as a sheath. Now freely moving with his wrist his knife made its way up to Tsu’s mouth and he ran his reptile-like tongue over the blade, cutting a small sliver to let some blood flow into his mouth to awaken his animal hunting instincts. His eyes changed to those of a beast and he looked at No Name, this time staring into his soul or possibly into an even deeper depth of reality. Now it’s time for you to die no name fool. Tsuneo lunged at the man with his immense and inhuman speed and strength, aiming at the jugular vein for a quick kill.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]   Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:34 pm

When The Croc attacked manco Manco's eyes turned red and everything slowed down. The leaves barely moved and the grass barely twitched. The Crocs attack slowed and No Name just stepped to the side and shot at the Crocs side. Realizing that it didn't work Blondie Ran behind a large rock. Once Manco stopped the Dead Eye sequence Manco put his gun over the rock and commenced firing.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]   Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Bullets bounced off of his side as the speed of which the man moved increased by a great amount. So great in fact that if he had not been an Espada his eyes would not have even been able to see the blur moving around the area. Noting the direction that the man went he decided to take cover behind a rock as No Name opened fire with the strange gun he carried.

As Tsu stood up in order to get a look around he was hit in the shoulder by a bullet and although it failed to fully break his iron hard skin the projectile did at least hit a soft spot in his natural armor that caused him to wince in pain. Tsu looked at the man and caught a bullet in mid-air with an even more animalistic look in his eyes which now had slits in them and turned yellow. He was releasing without even thinking about it and he opened his mouth by instinct, seconds later a large burst of murky brown water came from his jaws. Within thirty seconds the entire area was slightly covered with water going two feet up the trees nearby. This was not quite enough for him to swim in very quickly but he could at least sense where No Name was by the scent of the liquid on his shoes. As Tsu started to change his knife faded into his arm and within only a moment he was covered in green and black scales and grown a immense amount to a whopping forty feet. He stared into No Name’s eyes again, then turned his head to the sky with his belly planted on the dirt and let of a screeching cry that told his intent to hunt the cowboy to the death.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]   Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Manco saw The Croc hiding behind the rock 50 yards away Manco stopped firing. He then saw The Croc stand get hit and wince and change shape The Crocs eyes turned red then he saw The Croc change from a man starting with his skin working his way to the eyes and than the skeletal work. Then Blondie saw something that would shake any grown man. The Croc was spitting out a whole lot of water. "Damn I just got these boots" No Name said as his shoes got wet from the swamp water. Seeing the Hill again he Ran for the tallest tree and started to climb looking down he saw the water keep rising till it was two feet high in his head he thought "Damn the Gods". ooc keeping calm he summoned his eagle powers.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]   Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:38 pm

Tsu lowered his head back to normal height as the man with no name was running up the hill to a tall tree. He used the momentum of his massive weight and rushed to the ancient oak that the man was now attempting to get his grounds in and used his powerful jaws to close around the tree, splitting the bark and timber underneath into nothing but splinters. Needless to say the tree was falling down quickly and Tsu decided to take advantage of the situation and launch his body upwards to clamp his teeth around the man’s body and crush him once and for all. Tsu was ready to counter attack if the man dodged before he had a chance to regain his balance on the ground.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]   Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:43 pm

Manco nearly froze as the huge beast was heading for the Ancient oak. When The Croc got to the Tree Manco was thinking of what to do next. "Do I jump or do I take this Croc" Deciding he could do both the man with no name jumped as the Tree started to splinter and crumble down. He then grabbed a timed alarm clock and threw it in the beasts throat. Once he hit the ground Manco Ran up another. Looking down again he changed his weapon into a 50 cal. Sniper Rifle. "Eat Lead Beasty!!!" Manco said as he fired 5 shots into the beasts hide.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]   Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:03 pm

Tsuneo watched as the man leapt from his perch before the attack was able to complete itself, just as he had anticipated. Tsu instinctively used his long powerful tail to swing around and used all of his might so that the tails speed would rival even the new swiftness that the no name man seemed to have acquired. His tail knocked the bullets the man fired from a new gun out of the air and it continued on with its lightning pace to swing itself into the man and hopefully break his rib cage. Time to die cowboy.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]   Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:08 pm

After Manco was hit by the tail Manco fell to the ground and coughed up blood. Looking at it and the Beast Manco stood up slowly and very defiantly. Seeing no way out he decided to face this demon. Coughing up blood and wheezing Blondie Picked up the gun and this time aimed for the Beasts eyes. Hopefully the lord would guide the bullets path. Than lighting a match he put a cigarillo to his mouth. Still coughing he wheezed "is that all you got"

Last edited by The Man with no Name on Sat May 29, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add more detail)
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]   Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:21 pm

Tsu was about to go completely berserk and take the bleeding man’s life with a second swing of his mighty tail when a disturbance in the air caught his attention, and suddenly something quite rare happened. For the first time in at least a thousand years Tsuneo was scarred of someone coming his way, this person seemed to be a loose cannon with an odd mix of powerful spiritual pressures. He turned to No Name and almost took pity on the poor fool, he may not kill him but the thing that was coming certainly would. Seems that my presence here is now a threat to my current well being, so I shall be seeing you in perhaps another life. Tsu reverted to his sealed form and was once again just a young man in his early twenties smoking a bit of weed. Then with a wave of his hand he had sonidoed far away from the area just as a long and dark shadow draped itself over the hill so that is encompassed No Name in its dark grasps. The giggle of a small girl was heard and all other noises in the area ceased to be made, life itself was ending soon and hell would be unleashed.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]   Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Manco was just about to shoot The Croc when a shadow surrounded both of them. Looking up he didn't see any clouds in the sky. Then he heard The Croc speak "Seems that my presence here is now a threat to my current well being, so I shall be seeing you in perhaps another life" confused and dazed Manco watched as The Croc changed back into a human and disappear off the map. Then he heard something that confused him even more...a little girls laughter....thinking that he was dying and hearing his dead childs laughter nearly fainted on the ground still smoking his cigarillo. His daughter died in the fire in that old day back when he didnt make it to save his family...Was this her spirit? *faint*
Back to top Go down
Gabbi

Gabbi

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]   Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Gabbi was simply making her way through the forest with her dolls for a bit of exploration and fun, she never expected to find anyone out here in the open wilds but when she felt a presence she thought that she may s well go over to check it out. By the time she got there one of the people she had sensed had already left but then again as far as Gabbi was concerned there may have only been one guy in the first place. Regardless her shadow was stretching down the hillside in a frightening fashion that made her let out a small laugh which seemed to scare the man at the bottom of the hill since he almost seemed to be dying with no sign of life coming from him other than a small trail of smoke floating up from his mouth. Almost frightened by the sight of death the girl grasped tightly to the deformed teddy bear that she held in her arms and soon it began to change. The small animal was slowly growing and taking on a more humanoid shape. It’s body became that of a tall man with a muscular build and scars all over his torso with nothing but a tattered old cloth covering his lower half. His feet were bare and his callused hands held a large cleaver knife that slightly rounded off near the end. Once his head took the form of a large metal encasing in the shape of a triangular pyramid he knelt down a comforted his master.

This is not the time for you to be frightened Gabbi, what have we worked on all these years. The frightening man then turned his attention to the dying man at the bottom of the hill and thought of how educational it would be for Gabbi to study his internal organs bit by bit, his primary concern was for the girl’s happiness and he had picked up that doctors were quite happy people. So he scooped her up in his arm that was not holding his blade and made his way down the hill, every step the girl was calming down more and more until she seemed to grasp what her partner was thinking and embraced the idea as a type of field trip.

Once the pair was standing directly next to the nearly fainted man Gabbi ripped the hand rolled cigarette from his lips. Smoking will kill you almost as fast as Zlo, I think. Gabbi turned confused to her doll and noted that he was almost laughing, at the very least his shoulders were rising and falling in a fashion that told he was fighting off the urge to burst with amusement and this in turn led to the girl also laughing. So now that the soul sucker and her play thing were done chuckling at the misfortune of another person they turned their attention back to their play mate. Zlo, let’s play with this guy for a while alright. He seems to have a bit of energy left in him. Without another word or movement the doll had picked up No Name a thrown him against a solid and rough tree , followed by him leveling out his gigantic knife and charging at the man with hopes of impaling him quickly.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]   Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:09 pm

Manco woke up with a huge jolt and a headache. Looking at the ground he realized that he wasn't in the same spot. Feeling his side he realized that he stopped bleeding. Then he heard a grunt. Looking up he saw a huge man with a wierd head charging him with a knife. Kneeling on one knee Manco fired five shots again. "who the fuck are you!" Getting up Manco wondered "guess my daughters laughter was a dream."
Back to top Go down
Gabbi

Gabbi

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]   Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:59 am

Gabbi saw the shots coming from the man even before they left the gun so she screamed out to her doll in hope that he could hear her and counter attack. She did at least get him the message in time for Zlo to deflect all but two bullets, one going into his shoulder and the other clanking off his metal head casing. Luckily the arm hit was the left and therefore not his swinging arm but regardless once Gabbi saw that the man had hurt her only friend in the world she was no longer in the mood for standard play.

She dropped to her knees and almost sobbed, but instead it came out as more of a snicker of sarcasm. Gabbi had shifted into her alternate self and was ready to kill. Her eyes shined a bright red, her teeth sharpened like razors. From each end of her thin lips single streams of blood were slowly flowing down and staining her pure white skin. She looked to No Name and the feeling in her eyes would disturb any man, fearless or not for she was giving a stare of death itself the one thing that all fear regardless of how we have fooled ourselves. Umeret’. After muttering the Russian word for die Gabbi leapt onto the man and drove her tiny fangs into his shoulder while Zlo stood back up and once again tried to pin Manco to the tree behind him with the over sized cleaver.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]   Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:04 pm

Manco just started to fire the 50 cal. rifle when he heard a little girls scream. Looking around he thought theres a little girl here why isn't she running away. He got his answer just as the bullets impacted the strange man. He felt sharp teeth entering his shoulder. "woah" Grabbing the little girl he threw her away then fired five more shots. Then he realized what this little girl was. "so thats why The Croc left" he thought to himself. He then thought that if he could just take out the doll the girl might act better. Maybe the dolls controlled her then again she just might be insane. When Manco figured this he started to move to the side keeping his aim on the man with the wierdly shaped head. Manco kept looking at the man while still looking in his periphials for any other movements specifically a little girl with teeth.
Back to top Go down
Gabbi

Gabbi

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]   Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:11 pm

Ooc: This is your first big lesson; if you read that an attack which you believe you are able to dodge is coming at you, make sure that you put in your post that you dodge. Because you did not say that you actually dodged my attack is now considered a hit. You told me not to go easy on you so I won’t. But anyway for future reference just make sure that from now on you make sure that you clearly state a dodge of an attack, now onward with my actual post.

P.S. Make sure you also state what you are shooting at. Very Happy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zlo watched in fury as Gabbi was tossed aside and this made him go faster. The man once again fired off bullets but he seemed to be affected by the bite wound on his upper arm and this caused his aim to be terribly off, missing the doll and girl to instead make deep holes in some of the nearby trees, then the impact came. Zlo’s cleaver made contact with the man with no name and then exited through his backside to continue into the tree only inches away, the six foot long blade pierced the tree and continued until it only barely poked through the other side; this giving no name all but two or three inches for movement forward and backwards. Once he had completed his thrust the scene was quiet again with the only exception being cries of pain and desperation from the skewered human. Gabbi rose from where she had been thrown and her face was still that of a small demon, she crossed the ten feet that the injured cowboy had been able to launch her and then tugged on Zlo’s lower body cloth. Knowing the signals meaning her doll picked her up and placed him on his shoulders so that her body was behind his neck and a leg draped over each side. Gabbi made the only other noise that rung out in the area besides no name, an innocent giggle of pleasure and happiness. Zlo joined in after a few seconds with his deep chuckle and the pair watched the man struggle.

Perhaps we should disarm him Gabbi. We wouldn’t want our new friend to accidently hit you with one of those bullets he keeps letting off. She nodded and her partner rammed his fist into No Name’s gun arm with enough force that the impact would shatter the bone underneath. As he was doing this Gabbi took out a removable plate in Zlo’s helmet that didn’t seem to serve any purpose and held it like a throwing knife, the plate was jagged and broken which suggested that she had done this quite a few times before. So she sat there with weapon in hand watching as her partner go in for the move that would decide the battle in their favor.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]   Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:02 pm

Manco was then hit in the chest and knocked into a tree by the wierd doll. At first he didn't realize what happened but then he looked down and saw the blade in to the right of his right shoulder skewered to the tree. Then he felt the pain. "aaarrgggh" "son of a muffle" He saw the little girls eyes and then he saw the thing chuckle. He then watched as he whispered to the little girl turn around and punch his right arm breaking every bone in it. His gun fell to the ground and he felt that he had no chance now. But then dying will intervened and he felt a surge of energy "aaarrgh" Then Manco kicked the wierd doll and the blade was pulled out being painful and excruciating Manco screamed again. Bleeding all over, pissed off, and now having no moral bounds he grabbed the gun with his left hand changed it into a sawed off eight slug 12 gauge shot gun. His aim would be a bit off but he would still hit both the little girl and her doll with it because of the pellets and buck shot. Leaning on the tree Manco got ready to dodge if the Demonic Doll charged him again. He then saw his chance mustering up his strengh he lit one last cigarillo. "To kill me you have to stab the heart" He then lifted up his gun and fired at the little girl and her doll all while he was moving up to a higher steeper hill with more to hide behind.

Last edited by The Man with no Name on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I added a line from a fistfull of dollars. except in that movie he says shoot of course)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]   Fighting Lesson [[ private ]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting Lesson [[ private ]]
Page 1 of 1