Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Special People [[ invite only ]]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

Special People [[ invite only ]] Empty
PostSubject: Special People [[ invite only ]]   Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Fulmine was sitting on the roof of a tall building while smoking a bit of weed. His glazed red eyes stared uneasily at the small skyline of the town until they finally rested on the tallest tower in downtown Karakura, the Shocking Suites. Home, I hope I can go back there soon but for now there is something I have to do but just what the hell was it. These thoughts passed through his mind without much consideration as he took another puff and reached into the small pack he had brought with him. From the bag he produced a large bottle that was like a forty but obviously home made by the cheap mock label that had been duct taped to the glass. He was not merely sitting here for his own amusement and pleasure; no he had been sent a note from an anonymous source that they would like to meet with him to talk something over and since he wasn’t doing anything for a while he was intrigued to check it out. So there he was in all his wasted glory, waiting for this mystery person and he seemed to be ready to wait a while with the amount of booze he brought along. So he sat there on the edge with his legs over the side and peacefully passed the time.
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Special People [[ invite only ]]   Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:25 pm

A hollow could be seen flying across the city roof tops running at full speed. Fait footselfs could be heard only a short distance behind it. A blur of white approched the hollow quickly. Within secounds Esther was running right behind it as she smiled. The hollow quickly turned taking a swipe at her. She effortlessly ducked underneath it as she kicked it, knowing it back. It quickly turned and started running again even faster. Dont they ever give up Esther spoke softly. The hollow ran faster and faster thinking it was getting away. Esther slowly raised up one arm as her bow appeared. She slowly pulled the string as an arrow was released. The hollow just believeing he was going to live was hit by the arrow becomeing nothing more then sparks.

Esther jumped down from the building as she looked at the time. Oh crap Im late very verey late With that she ran down the busy street dodging people as she ran downtown. She ran tell she neared the area she was heading too. With a minute of looking into some glass at her refection and making sure she looked alright even after running. She effortlessly jumped up ontop of the building. Fulmine coming into view. She smiled as she saw him glad to see he accepted her invite. She stepped tward him slowly.

Hello there sorry for the mesterious message. I know you probably dont know who I am.But I am very aware of you and your group. And I think we might be able to help in cleening up this city of those cursed hollows.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Special People [[ invite only ]]   Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Fulmine had been sitting for several hours and had gotten through the second bottle of his moon shine, the city looking even more beautiful with every sip. Then he heard footsteps behind him so his instincts kicked in and he lit up a ring of electricity in his palm transferring the energy into his nearly downed drink. With the words mysterious message he let down on the energy output until he was exerting almost nothing at all but perhaps a weak shock bomb. He turned around and took in the face, even drunk Ful was a man of numbers and data so he scanned his memory for any trace of this woman until he finally came up with something he had obtained from his organizations files. So with his words in mind he spoke with a bit of drunken motion in his legs and the still lit joint in his fingers. You my dear girl are named Esther Blanchett, a former interest to my group that turned us down for unknown reasons when asked to join us. So now I have only one question for you. Ful took a very serious stance, standing still and sticking the smoke in his mouth. His arms folded and his eyes closed he started speaking again. How is it that you became so attractive in such a short time? Dear lord you’re a fucking knock out. Ful opened his eyes and drilled his gaze into the girl’s eyes. His drunkenness had started taking over though it would be short lived and a hangover would hit him in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Special People [[ invite only ]]   Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:24 pm

Esther just smileld as she looked at Fulmine. He seemeved calm, wich only made Esther's hope for suceeding in her mission more and more hopeful. From her own experience with electricity she could tell he charged the bottle but let it fade away. She slowly relaxed herself as she continued to smile. He turned tward her as he stared at her the silence noticed. He then finally spoke as she noticed he was very drunk. Esther didn't have much experience with alahol or anything of the kind. She was quite a saint herself never even thinking of ever taking somthing like that.

Esther's body became tense at the fact that he rembered her and didn't seem that happy that she had turned them down. She could never imagin herself working with them. Their methods were very different from her own.Oh shit maybe this wont end as well as I hoped. She was almost afraid at that moment wondering what he would possibly ask. His question shocked her more then she could have possilbly imagined. Her face was completly red and she blushed. She quickly adujusted her dress and tried to fix her hair if she could. Um you know just ahh ahh growing up. But I think there are um um more important matters to talk about She stumbeled on ever word.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Special People [[ invite only ]]   Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:43 pm

Fulmine stayed in his serious mode as he decided to take a closer look at his interesting contact. He stepped forward at a slow pace so that the girl knew what was going on, he was coming closer but not with ill intentions. After a few steps he stood closer than the social norms would suggest and he took a long sniff of her hair, it was a bold blue that reminded Ful of the oceans from his beloved Italia. After this little close encounter he leaned down a bit so that he got a good look at her face, blowing the smoke from his weed in her face in small sweet puffs. Then he walked over a few steps and stumbled, causing him to drop the bottle and instantly a small shower of sparks lit up the ground. Seeing as how it was nothing more than a slight tingling feeling he just brushed it off and sat down on an air vent so that he could regain his balance and recover from his alcohol. More important matters? Ful looked up, his eyes not nearly as red as they had been and a much more sober look on his face. I don’t think there is such a thing, for what else is there other than the present. And right now the present is telling me to flatter you about how well you have grown into womanhood. Ful laid back of the roof of the building so that he was looking up at the sky, the evening orange with sporadic bits of clouds dotting the scene. If you really want to talk to me, then come and watch the clouds as we do business. Ful brushed off a bit of the area next to him and patted it as a sign of where she should come to.
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Special People [[ invite only ]]   Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:06 pm

Esther's mind raced as she stared back at Fulmine. Her face was red and very warm. She almoste felt light headed. The current situration was very well overwelming her. She was still so shocked at what he said. He came closer and closer to her as her heart pouneded. Everystep he took the harder her heart beated in her chest tell we was rather too close to her.He leaned in and sniffer her hair. She pondered weather she smelt good and if she washed her hair good enough. What are you doing acting so scared. We are here to do buisness nothing more He leaned in close to her as she looked deep into his blood shot eyes. He breathed smoke into her face as she tried to hold her breath to keep from breathing it in. But it only worsened her lightheadedness. Suddenly he stumbeled and dropped the bottle as it shattered. The noise made her unfocused self jump. She realized she was way to overworked about all this and slowly started to calm down.

She spoke quietely almost wispering Yes more important matter the future of this city. And um thank you very much She still stumbeled on her words a bit her nervousness showing in her speach. She stealthfully looked down at her chest realizing tha cleavage her dress showed. She had a rather large chest and her dress only showed it off all the more. She walked slowly to the spote next to Fulmine. Her body was so very close to his as she leaned back with him looking at the sky. As you wish
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Special People [[ invite only ]]   Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:43 pm

The girl was quite nervous, even in his half drunk state he could tell that much. But why, he had shown no intention that he meant to harm her, or perhaps she was tingling with excitement and anticipation. Did this girl think that Ful was here on business or was that just type of cover for some secret desire that she was holding deep down. Well Ful had not kept his desire anywhere but the surface, his desire to take this girl here had been made quite clear so the fact that she had not fled told him that there was chance. All things considered he decided to hold off on the mating process for the moment and see just who this girl was on the inside. Was she a good girl, a naughty girl? Was she intelligent, or perhaps some dumb broad. But most importantly, what did she think he was? There was only one way to obtain these answers so he proceeded to simply ask her these things with as much of a serious yet caring tone that he could muster with the two of them lying together on their backs. So with a last puff of his joint he tossed it into the air vent and began chatting. It would appear that you are more concerned with what shall be and what is to come rather than what is here and now. This can be troublesome if you never think of yourself once in a while. Ful moved his body to that he was on his side and facing the younger woman. Though before you start looking into your own persona how about telling me your impression of me. I know that I may come off as a ruthless crime boss with substance abuse but that’s not what I truly am on the inside. Ful leaned back down so he could get upright easier and stood up. He began to pace back and forth combing the knowledge of the files in HQ and the subtle personality changes the girl had undergone since her childhood. All things in order inside his head Fulmine stopped moving and once again made the serious stance with his eyes closed and his arms crossed. I can tell a bit about you Esther. For instance you are a girl that has recently hit adulthood and so you are in the post transition stages of childhood so you are unsure about yourself and your looks and what not. You are unsure about me, am I a good guy. Am I some crazed loon or a random drunk? Well take your time and think things over, once you form an opinion of me then perhaps business talk can start. Ful resumed his position on the ground next to Esther, never opening his eyes to show that he was being completely serious on this matter. If she wanted to move on to a serious topic it was going to take her thinking things over and expressing how she felt about this man that had poured open his mind to her.
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Special People [[ invite only ]]   Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:47 am

Esther breathed heavily as she stared into the deep sky. She watched as some clouds went by. She only wished it would storm. She truly loved rain it was one thing that could always calm her down, but the rain was away, far from helping her. She was completely on her own. She took another deep breath before rolling over and looking at Fulmine. Why is he doing this too me. Why is he toying with my very purpose of being here. She tried to smile although the situation made it a bit hard. I believe it is better to live without thinking of oneself. I am the protector these people so I must worry about them. Her voice was still very quiet and soft. She didn't know why this man made her so nervous. He was so different from anyone else she had ever met.

She sat quietly listening and thinking. He finally asked what she thought about him. Any bit of calm she had was gone. What am I even expose to say. Am I expose to flatter him, or tell him the truth. What does he even want to hear? No I cant let him think im just some scared little girl. She leaned up looking dead at him. Hmm im sorry to say but you don't know everything about me. I am very sure of myself and my body, I am pre... I am beautiful. I know about you too. Your drink because you believe in having fun with everything. Although most people don't think so I believe you have a kind side that just doesn't show that much. You are very smart a powerful and a very interesting man. And kind of cute. She spoke smooth and clearly finally except the last words in which she almost whispered. Eshter had a large smile on her face, her hair hanging down covering a bit of her face. She looked truely beautiful in this moment.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Special People [[ invite only ]]   Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:45 am

He was a little shocked by this girl. The fact that she had stuck around after his analysis of her made him even more interested in her since every other person he had done this to seemed to feel offended or something and stormed away to leave him in peace. Quite the odd ball aren’t you Esther Blanchett. Ful listened as she told him what she had on her mind about him and it seemed to be truthful, which is what he had wanted in the first place. Overall she seemed proud of her self image and almost revealed a secret that he would be better off not knowing. None the less she was a highly mature young lady whom he wished to know better. Seems like you are pretty good at figuring people out as well though you did mess up on a few things. Ful didn’t realize it but he was starting to curl into a ball as if he were trying to keep something away from him or maybe he was trying to keep something inside from surfacing. Now with his arms folded against him and his knees halfway to his chest he spoke again. I am defiantly not a very smart person. And as far as why I drink, well I guess we can use your reason for now. Ful stood up again and walked over to edge of the building and picked up another bottle from his pack and broke it open on a vent. Broken glass pressed to his lips he made a much more depressed walk to the true edge of the roof and almost looked like he planned on jumping to the ground over four stories down. You said there was some business that you wanted taken care of? Go ahead and tell me now before I drink to much.
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Special People [[ invite only ]]   Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:25 pm

Esther laid back again looking at the clouds. The rain was a bit closer but a still a bit away. Although now Esther was smiling for real this time. Maybe i don't need the rain after all hmm Esther was finally calm as she sat back and watched the clouds. Her mind wondered as she listened to Fulmine. She rolled over looking at Fulmine. Hmm not really that good. I am just mainly very observant of everything. Esther continued to smile as she thought what else there might be to this strange man. What all is there to him. She slowly started to loose her interest in the business and more into trying to figure out this man. She looked at him strangely as he balled up. He moved onto the edge as he finally became interested in her purpose. Esther wondered if she brought up something she shouldn't have. She slowly got up and stood beside him. I believe the Quincy and your gang should work together to help protect the city that is all Esther swayed slightly as she stood extremely close to Fulmine. She looked at him curiously and she smiled wide.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Special People [[ invite only ]]   Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:16 pm

He gazed over the city as his vision started to blur again, the girl now at his side was smiling. He smiled back at her and slightly swayed backward and forward. Together to help the city? Why aren’t you a funny girl, just what makes you think I would want to help this city? No offense if you like it or anything but to me this place aint worth saving not even close. Ful closes his eyes and thinks about his old home in Italia, the rolling green fields of grapes and the summer wine festivals. He took another long drink from the bottle and cut his lip so that thin trails of blood flowed. FUCK, god damn that hurts. He took his time to lick away the blood from the wound and pulled his lip back. Sorry to ask this but, how bad is that?
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

PostSubject: Re: Special People [[ invite only ]]   Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:01 am

No Name got taken into the Hotel. It looked very nice and had red carpets and many paintings of ships far away. It seemed that the hotel had a Sea-Faring travelers theme. When he was in the elevator he thought "this elevator music sucks big time" Once he got to the roof he walked out and realized that two people a male and a female was on top. He then watched as the Man cut himself on a bottle and asked "How bad is that" In a mumbled voice.

"That looks pretty bad too me Sir" "You might wanna see a doc soon but since these naggers keep telling me there isn't a doctor nearby i'll fix it myself." "Cigar?" No Name said as he passed it to the man. "Have you seen the boss around? I want to tell him that I was dissapointed in how I got here and that I want double the pay now." As No Name said this he looked at the little lady to his right. He saw that she was turning into a beautiful woman and that she wasn't like other people...she had a certain aura about her. "Why hello miss." He said as he tipped his hat. "Sorry if I interrupted the conversation."
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Special People [[ invite only ]]   Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:40 pm

Esther swayed back in fourth with Fulmine waiting for his answer. She just continued to smile at him hoping for the answer she wanted. Although she didn't get the answer she wanted she at least satisfied that he took the question seriously. Maybe I am, but you have a lot residing in the city. If it is hurt so are your prophets. Is there nothing I can do to change your mind? She watched him carefully checking for any signs of his opinion although he barely even seemed to be paying attention. Then as he went to take another sip he cut his lip. Esther's motherly instincts instantly came to as she pulled Fulmine to her looking into his mouth dabbing up any left over blood. I think you will be alright but you will defiantly have to have that looked at.

As she spoke she heard a door open as she looked behind her. A strange man came on to the roof. He seemed to know Fulmine or at least his organization. And better yet he seemed to be a doctor. Esther stepped back allowing the strange man through. Its no problem at all though.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Special People [[ invite only ]]   Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Fulmine stood with Esther at his side as his lip was looked over, she seemed quite concerned. The two stood for a moment alone and taking in all they could until someone came through the door and started speaking. He was offered the man’s opinion on the cut, then a cigar which is what helped Ful to remember just who this was. He took the tobacco stick, then cut and lit it with a zippo in his pocket as a rush of refreshment came over him and the small incision in his lip came back together without even so much as a scar. Thank you, Manco I think is the alias you left me. I thought I told those assistances of mine to get you taken back to home office for check in, but I guess they always were useless anyway. Ful took a long stare into the girl’s eyes and didn’t move his passionate glance away as he resumed speaking to his new staff. You should head out now, I’m taking care of some organizational politics now. You need to go there. Ful pointed towards the extremely tall hotel building a mile or so away and then completely ignored the cowboy as he took the cigar out of his mouth and tapped it over the roofs edge.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

PostSubject: Re: Special People [[ invite only ]]   Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:08 pm

"So you are the one who hired me, nice welcoming commitee." Manco said as he he looked at the Tall Hotel building. Looking at the Man and the little lady and how they looked at each other he said. "Well guess I'm gonna go but I'll have you know mister i'm not just one of your employees who you can ignore I did this under the impression that there was a mutual benefit of my being here." As Manco walked to the door he turned around. "I warn you before you hire me...I don't work cheap." Thus Manco left the building.

<----Exit
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Special People [[ invite only ]]   Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:42 am

Esther smiled as she watched the two men interact. It was a bit weird for her and a bit awkward for their meeting to be interrupted. Although she didn't let it show she just took a step back and watched the two men do business. Her own could wait for now, she wasn't as nervous as she was when she first got there so she could just relax and think. After only a minute they were finished it seemed that Fulmine seemed to not want wait at all for their meeting, although she was quite excited about it herself not completely knowing why though. The man left as her attention went back to Fulmine. She quickly stepped to him making sure his cut was ok. Although after checking it she never stepped back. She smiled at him once again. So where were we?
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Special People [[ invite only ]]   Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:44 am

Ful watched as his new hired gun walked off as he had told him. If nothing else the man did follow orders well, though the mob boss was not sure what was meant by him saying that he was not cheap as that was for him to decide. Then with the small disturbance gone Ful refocused his attention on Esther and the Cigar in his mouth fell to the ground below, its hand rolled taste made him a little sick. He coughed a bit after he heard her ask to pick up where they had been. I believe we were discussing the protective measures needed to be taken for the city. And like I said, the future of the town itself is of no concern to me. Ful took a long silent stare of deep thought as he chose his words carefully for his next statement. Ever since I started drinking, the only thing I have cared about has been my quote on quote family. And though no one can ever replace those lost to me I am always happy to take on new relatives. Ful continued to stare out over the skyline as he said this,, only closing his eyes and nodding a bit with every few words. He held back all but a single tear as the horrific scene he had come across those years ago flooded back into his mind. The gory mess in his childhood home that had once been his parents lay with bullets in head and knives in torso. He suppressed the better part of the memory and attempted to regain his composure before esther, but failed a little as it was clear something was bothering him. Sorry, I don’t normally act like this.
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Special People [[ invite only ]]   Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:16 am

Esther slowly looked up at the sky while listening to Fulmine. Yea the fun part trying to convince him to listen to me and stop being himself. She looked back Fulmine studying everything about his stance, his appearance, and everything else. She couldn't tell what it was about him, but something was underneath. But I mean doesn't the city and the people mean anything to you. She still tried to smile, trying to figure out this man. Tell it finally hit her and hard. Esther watched seeing just how much his family meant to him. She thought back to her own family. She lost both her parents in a car crash and her brother to hollows. She still missed them greatly and it was her drive to protect everyone she possibly could. She looked at Fulmine as her motherly instincts kicked in again. She moved to Fulmine as she hugged him laying her head on his shoulder. Family is always important. Its alright though its alright Her voice was soft and sincere.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Special People [[ invite only ]]   Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Ful was still leaking from his eyes a little when Esther placed her head on his shoulder. He felt her shiver a little and due to his current mind set being on dead family he remembered another part of her profile. Her family members were also deceased and she was alone. He stood there with her body against his for a few moments that seemed to go on forever and he felt the flow of heat passing between their two bodies. These seconds were to be imprinted on his mind for the rest of his days no matter what happened now and in a snap he was back to his normal self before he did something that he might regret later. If that’s what she wants then she will show me for sure. Ful placed his hand on the back of Esther’s head and his other around her body as a whole. Join me at the hotel tonight for dinner, we can invite your boss and talk this over more. Who knows maybe something will fall into place. He stood there and held her for a moment and then let her loose so that she was free to choose. He took a step backwards and then offered a kind look. If you like I can offer you a phone and a ride. He smiled for real for the first time in years, revealing a small piece of his inner self.
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Special People [[ invite only ]]   Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:25 pm

Esther closed her eyes slowly as her arms tightened around Fulmine hold her body right against his. Her body was still as she hugged him only her chest slowly moving at each breath. She could feel his warmth retreat to her aching body. A tear slowly fell from her eye landing on Fulmine's shoulder. Even through the sadness a smile came to her face. She felt at ease with Fulmine, he knew the pain she felt every day, he knew what she felt, and to have someone that knew what she went through comforted her. She felt Fulmine hold her body as she alowed him. She listened to his offer as a smile grew even more. She eagerly blurted out. I would love to come to dinner . She slowly caught herself still trying to sound perfeshional I mean so we can finish up are business of course. And im fine with walking. Ill see you tonight Her voice easily showed how excited she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special People [[ invite only ]]   Special People [[ invite only ]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special People [[ invite only ]]
Page 1 of 1