Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Tosu's zan........ just a repost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Tosu's zan........ just a repost I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Tosu's zan........ just a repost I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Tosu's zan........ just a repost I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Tosu's zan........ just a repost I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Tosu's zan........ just a repost I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Tosu's zan........ just a repost I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Tosu's zan........ just a repost I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Tosu's zan........ just a repost I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Tosu's zan........ just a repost

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

Tosu's zan........ just a repost Empty
PostSubject: Tosu's zan........ just a repost   Tosu's zan........ just a repost I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:36 pm

name: yuki no nisou (Priestess of snow)

Manifestation: a young female shaman dressed in the purest white robes ever seen.

Release Phrase: Please freeze them in the distance, yuki no nisou (tooku desorerawo koora setekudasai, yuki no nisou)

Family: ice/ snow

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou: normal katanna with an open mouth dragon hand guard, the blades is silver every thing else is blue.

Shikai: it takes the form of a blade-less sword. so in other words its just the hilt, but using ice he can create any sword thats almost as strong as a steel blade. the ice blade only last for 5 of my post. but only takes a single post to form a new one.

Shikai Ability: instantaneous water vapor freezing. turns water around me into ice. than uses the ice to play.

Bankai: When Ice's bankai is released his whole mood changes. Instead of the fun guy that every one knows him as, he turns into a serious and deadly take no prisoners fighter. His robes go from lose fitting to fighters robes, much like the ones in the link to his appearance except the robes turn dark blue. his blade takes on a more permanent form, but if it breaks in battle he is still able to make a blade using the water in the air to reform into an ice blade. just follow the link to his bankai form blade...the coloring on the blade is as followed, the black turns to dark blue to match his new robes and the silver is brightened to give it a shiny glare that can affect an opponent just like a sun lite pile of snow.
https://media.photobucket.com/image/fantasy+swords+mithrodin+sword/beeplbeep/Fantasy_Swords_Mithrodin_Sword__S_K.jpg?o=1

Bankai Ability: Ice gets the standard speed and strength boost. During his bankai release Ice is able to launch massive amounts of weak ice-based kidous at alarming rates, He can do it all day long. well actually only about 8 post in a row. with a 5 post cool down. During his bankai, Ice is able to freeze the ground he walks on and slide around the battle field like a hockey player on the ice, but in order to do so he has to release energy, how much depends how much he freezes.. However, the most important part of Ice's bankai is that five orbs made from the clearest ice float around him. The orbs are at his command, they can be used for almost anything. For defense they can come between him and his opponent and stop a blade, claw or arrow from hitting him. For offense he can have them launch at an opponent. Once they have been destroyed, they're gone for 15 post.

TECH 1- Splinter of ice (koori no hahen)- all forms- the shards fly for one of my post and one of my opponents post. Ice can use as often as he can swing the hilt. 1 post to fire, and depending on the number of shards in the attack 1 -3 post cool down.

tech 2- Blizzard (buriza^do)- shikia- He hold the hilt up to the sky and it starts a blizzard that just distracts and makes mirages come to life and allows Ice to hide among the storm like a ghost in a haunted mansion.

tech 3- Arctic slash (hokkyoku surasshu): bankai only.option 1 for use- with every slash of his sword that he puts reistu into, Ice finger is able to send out a wave of icy wind that mixes with the water in the air to create a wave of slash of ice. it stays solid until it hits any kind of obstacle. option 2 for use- he trust his sword straight forward and sends a straight beam of icy wind that mixes with the water in the air to hit an opponent in a part of the body, most commonly aimed for part is the chest. opt 1 does wide range damage which is only half as powerful as opt 2 is.

Last edited by Tosu Egawa on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mister Smiles

Mister Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Tosu's zan........ just a repost   Tosu's zan........ just a repost I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:16 am

Manifestation: Please elaborate.

Shikai Ability: Please elaborate.

Only Captain level Shinigami may have bankai.

(I'll look over it anyways.)

For your bankai ability, there are no Ice-based kidou, so I'm assuming you mean you can launch at ice-based attacks... example: Beams, bullets, etc.

Could I have some examples? (Other than those that I just included.)

Tech 1: So, you're turning the ice you've created around you into shards and you make them fly around? Elaborate on this technique. Increase the cool-down.

Tech 2: Mirages? Elaborate how you can do this.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Tosu's zan........ just a repost   Tosu's zan........ just a repost I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:10 pm

I'm not entirely sure how more elaborate i actually can get with the manifestation. The priestess hasn't shown enough of herself to really make it more specific, aka i just went with the described look to keep it simple.

The bankai was from when i was a captain. and before you ask im not deleting it. I see your point in the kidou i should have been more specific. the ice that is created around Tosu during bankai can be used for the examples you said along with a single side barrier, or semi circle in front, behind or on either side of Tosu. Other than those ways theres not much else. However im not sure if your including the five spheres rotating around Tosu.

Shikai ability not sure what you don't get but OK. water particles in the air from into ice. the area is only 15 ft. The ice mainly floats around and cant do anything with out a form of command from Tosu.

The shards act as homing missiles. there only good, however, for a single post from my opponent afte5 they've been fired. the shards number form 10 to 57. not all shards have to be fired at the same time, but thats a rare thing to only fire so few at a time.

there not mirages its just the light reflecting off the storm that messing with vision. Kind of what you see on a hot day when your driving.
Back to top Go down
Mister Smiles

Mister Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Tosu's zan........ just a repost   Tosu's zan........ just a repost I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Hrm. Approved unless proven otherwise.

Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

PostSubject: Re: Tosu's zan........ just a repost   Tosu's zan........ just a repost I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Yeah, that's pointless, considering how he's been banned to hell and back.
Back to top Go down
Mister Smiles

Mister Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Tosu's zan........ just a repost   Tosu's zan........ just a repost I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Oh, really? Does this mean my approval has been proven otherwise, or? >.>
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

PostSubject: Re: Tosu's zan........ just a repost   Tosu's zan........ just a repost I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:43 pm

It means it doesn't matter either way, and that this is now locked. A banned-man cannot use a Zanpakutou.

And moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tosu's zan........ just a repost   Tosu's zan........ just a repost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tosu's zan........ just a repost
Page 1 of 1