Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \

Go down 
+3
The Hunter
Tsuneo
Tosu Egawa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ Empty
PostSubject: Tosu egawa.... its just a repost    Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Name:Tosu Egawa

Visual Age: 23

Division: CURRENTLY UNDECIDED

Personality: Tosu loves to cook but he loves to eat even more. He has a problem with just sitting down and doing nothing, he was to keep moving, so he waste his free time, and most of his work time, working out, but the thing that sets him apart form every one else is that he would rather have massive amounts of fun than do any kind of paper work, OK maybe not every one.. He really enjoys fighting, but would honestly not have to unless pushed to the edge, and just like the hulk you wont like Tosu when he's pushed to that edge. Tosu tends to be more laid back than most should ever be, almost to the point of being stoned, yea his just that relaxed. Unfortunately he does have his vices, like the biggest one is that he can spend most of any day just drinking with other soul reapers and some how manage not to pay for a single round. Depending on the sitution at hand, Tosu can be a prime example of how one should act. His natural ability to never shut up does have its down sides.

Appearance:
Spoiler:
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs16/f/2007/214/3/3/12th_Captain_by_vashs_angel.jpg

Histtory/Background: Tosu was born in 1990. Trained through out his youth to be the best chef he could by his father, who he inherited my restaurant form. He worked hard there every day after school and sports practice. Tosu learned the value of money real quick back than, and never really took for granite the lessons his father taught him. when Tosu's father was murder by a mysterious stranger roaming through town one day, later on Tosu found out it was a bount, he took up the family business and never looked back. soon after Tosu's take over, he began to reap the rewards it brought. He had it all, his own restaurant, living on the beach surfing every morning and a total bachelor. He knew he was king of the industry with nothing to worry about. until one day during a rush hour, some prick tried to dine and dash but when Tosu caught him, the punk shot him in the chest. Tosu died almost instantly, he lived just long enough to see the face of his killer. the killer turned out to be chef Ramsey.

However, it wasn't the end for Tosu, oh no far from it....

It was like no time had passed since he had been shot, like waking up from a dream. he was in a feudal era japan looking village. He was alive, or so he though he was at the time, he soon started working at one of the better restaurants near the wall that guarded the inner soul society. It wasn't rare to see a soul reaper walk into the restaurant, matter of fact it gave ice something to think about, like why was it every time a soul reaper walked in did he feel like he was about to faint? but he got his answer one day when a captain walked in and Tosu did faint. later on after waking up from his little pass out session that the captain apologized for making Tosu faint and explained to him what that meant for Tosu's future. Tosu went through the academy as one of the best, 4th best in kidou, and 1 in kendo and swordsmanship. it soon became apparent to Tosu that he was attracted to the power that being a soul reaper came with, and he wanted more. He went straight to the 6th division as soon as he graduated. since than Tosu rose to be the first open seat under vice captain. even though he was happy at squad 6, he was bored. He needed more, he wanted the power that only a captain could obtain. One day, after 6 years of loyal service, he had had enough. he stood up and challenged his captain for his seat... got his asswhooped horribly. so he bid his time and trained in secret. Of course, Tosu's goals had changed, he wanted more. To be captain of squad 6 was a fine wish, for a recruit, Tosu wanted to be head captain. However, he just didn't have the balls to challenge the head captain at the, so he worked hard, improved on his faults and learned. Tosu trained hard and worked harder to become the best soul reaper he could. than one day, months after his promotion to LT, his captain left the soul society with out a word. than after a while he decided to leave as well, as a means of self exile for not stopping his captain form leaving... Upon his return, many questions were ask as to his whereabouts for the last hundred years. With no definite answer he was tossed aside and placed under the ranks of some old captains. Tosu never liked the idea and worked his ass off to make it to the captain of squad 11, though that didn't last long. He missed his freedom, the hours he could have been using to train. It wasn't as Tosu had planned. With a quick tempered decision, Tosu vanished again. this time not sure on his return.

50 years had passed in the human world, and Tosu found himself at the north gates again. This time no looking for the captains seat he had once so proudly held. Now he was done with the paper work, hours of meetings, and every other boring aspect of the job. Now he wanted the freedom of a squad member. To be able to do what he wanted when he wanted, outside the patrols anyway.

RP SAMPLE....

There it was, the same hollow he had followed, studied and even baited with lost souls. just sitting here on the beach as if it was just another living thing. shaking his head as he too long for a place were everyone knew you, respected you, and above all could see you. but wasn't that what made him leave the soul society in the first place. Every one wanted to know what had happened with his captain, question her loyalty, and those were just the things he questioned himself. "damn it all." was the last the thing he had said before he left, or rather fled from his home. But he still looked for what he knew he would never find, for the questions he had, only one person could answer. looking from the hollow into the darkening night. "why, why did you leave us." The one question he had that he wasn't sure he wanted answered. It didn't matter any more, the hollow was moving and he needed something to take his anger, frustration, and every other thing on his mind out on. "what the..." was he seeing this right, the hollow was being attacked by another hollow, a bigger hollow. He felt the hilt of his sword before he even realized his hand had moved. there wasn't a reason why it shouldn't have been instinct that took over and forced his hand to his weapon. every thing in his mind was saying keep watching, to keep learning. But there it was, that voice in his head that was always there when he was alone. "attack it, kill it," was the same female voice of his zanpaktou. "no i wont." but he knew he wanted to. for something like a monster to be attacked by its own kind was the nature of everything in this world. But to have it done for no apparent reason was different. Than it was strange, not the world of th living but the hollow that just attacked and devoured its own kind. It was changing. Everything about it was shifting, morphing into something new. "blast it. its a new arrancar." Tosu had seen this scene more than once in his self appointed exile from his home. Why was he always amazed to see something like this happen. "if we do it now, than it wont have the chance to attack any of the souls we vowed to protect." came the voice again. "yes i know drago." now she was smiling in his head. he couldn't help but smile too. He pulled out his blade. 30 seconds and the beast would be strong enough to harm the living, he wouldn't let that happen. pulling out his blade was like releasing a caged tiger, you knew it was going to be an exciting few moments. "come freeze them away my snow princess.]" the hilt became weight awkward in his hand as the blade seemed to vanish into the air. It was time to kill the beast before it let the hunger it was about to feel take over. With a dash he was gone moving faster and faster as the blood started to pump. moving his hand down the hilt stopping at the guard, "which form." he could picture hundred of blades in his mind, but he wanted one that was new, something to excite things. there it was. A blade like no other he had ever used. He moved his hand down, watching as a blade was made right behind his hand. The blade was three feet long and and a different snow flake for the first foot of it. "truly beautiful." he complimented himself. "shut up and use it already. we only have a few more moments before it realizes its true powers now that it has evolved." she was right. Jumping into the air and with a mighty down ward swing, he brought the blade down on the hollows head. or so he hoped. he was wrong. the breast was faster than he gave it credit for. It had some how seen the attack coming and moved its own sword to defend itself with. "now we do this my way." drago only had one way. cut it into tiny pieces until it was either to weak to continue living. Either way, she never got enough. ducking down as the arrancar, still unused to its new body, tried to swing its blade at him. this one seemed weaker than the last one that he saw. slipping to the right as it tried to cut Tosu in half. And in a flash, Tosu's once beautiful blade was covered with the disgusting blood of the aranncar. puring his energy into the blade freezing the arrancar from with in seemed like a good idea to Tosu but drago wasn't happy. She was never happy unless they were inches from death and still fighting to get that last kill in. "why rush a possibly beautiful battle with a quick battle ending move? i saw we rip it apart piece by piece until there isn't anything left for the weakest of hollows to feed on." Her blood lust scared Tosu and he knew why, she was the only thing that truly saw into his most deepest desires, and blood shed, destruction, and killing every thing in sight were the desires he tried to keep bottled up. "were doing this my way. quick, easy kill than vanish before the soul society arrive to investigate." and true to his word, he pushed the blade up, cutting the frozen, pathetic arrancar in half ending the fight. with the arrancar melting away into the ground like the ice it was frozen with, Tosu knew it was time to move on.

BANG BANG BANG... damn it was only a forgotten memory. "who is it." as Tosu slowly lifted his head from the desk he was suppose to be doing paper work at. nothing why was there nothing. "Come in." still nothing. "i order who ever is out there to come in now." it was annoying him, who ever was attempting to embarrass him was about to be put on bathroom duty for the rest of there natural soul living life. getting up and moving to the finely detailed door, and with a still tired hand he opened it. "oh it you again." looking into the face of the arrancar he was just dreaming about, he moved his hand to his mouth as he coughed. than looking to his hand he saw it, the ice blue blood that made up drago was there. why was it there and coming out of him. he looked down. "damn." then the pain set in. the blade in his stomach was making him cough up blood. he looked back at the hollow. "go fu...." he never finished the sentence for as he died in the dream he awake behind the desk and the mountain of paper work. " thank god it was only a dream." getting up and using a kidou to blow the door off its hinges. He would have to remember to get that fixed with a glass door soon.

Last edited by Tosu Egawa on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \   Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:50 pm

sadly i believe that there is already a kenpachi, though I may be wrong. I am just pointing out that someone has been approved and is waiting to become the captain of 11.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \   Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:30 pm

nope that was my bad i forgot to edit that
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \   Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:15 am

I'm gonna need a little bit more on history and personality.
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

PostSubject: Re: Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \   Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Also, don't expect to be reinstated as a Captain anytime soon, for certain. You disappeared for a long time, without so much as a word for where you were. I don't know about everyone else, but in my book, that's bad manners. We can't have our elites suddenly vanishing, without a trace, especially when the forum is in... I'll say it, a rather... distressing time. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \   Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:14 pm

Mohinder bite me... and hunter are u seroius u approved this last time as is, whats changed since than...
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

PostSubject: Re: Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \   Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:51 pm

I'll give you juuust one warning, Tosu. Back-talking an Administrator is against the rules, and don't think I'm shy of enforcing those very same rules. I'm merely pointing out the obvious, as any good staffer should. I have a point, unlike yourself, who seems to just mindlessly lash out at anyone who disagrees with you. Curse this, curse that. Bite me, person. Take this nonsense elsewhere. You get three strikes, and by my count, you have crossed out one already. Watch your step, watch your words, and don't cross the staff. Others may be passive to this kind of thing, and they may even be willing to overlook it, but I will not. As staff, I declare that disrespecting the staffers will bring you punishment. So before you decide to come up with some clever little retort to reply with, stop and think, use your brain for a moment. Is it worth it?
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \   Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:48 am

Sorry to post when it is such a little thing, but I didn't approve your app, Tosu.. I wasn't even here when you were approved.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \   Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:19 pm

mohinder u might want to ask hunter about that rule. hasnt stopped me so far.

hunter your right it was zero that approved me last time. sorry about that. and could u, as in talking to hunter not mohinder, get mohinder out of here before he really gets me annoyed.
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

PostSubject: Re: Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \   Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:58 pm

I don't need to ask Hunter about the rule. I know the rules, and this forum, ten times more intimately than he does. The only reason it hasn't stopped you so far is because no one has bothered to enforce it. That ends now. I'm telling you, I will. So be on good behavior. No, I'm not going anywhere, because my point is as valid as anyone else's. I am an Administrator, the same level of staffer as Hunter, just below the webmaster himself, Administrator. He can't do anything to me, can't make me get out of here, doesn't have the right to monitor my posts, or anything. So I suggest you start listening to me before I'm forced to take action. Shape up, and I'll gladly bow out gracefully. But, my point stands all the same; and you have no reason to get all pissy over a tiny addition of logical information posted by myself. That's just petty.

You can get as annoyed as you like, but it doesn't change the fact that my point is valid; you broke the rules, and I'm merely stating that you did so. If no one warns you for back-talking staff, or members, for that matter, they need to have their head examined. That rule has been around since the beginning of role-playing history, and it's one that need to be enforced, not just for the staff, but for the members, too. I don't care if anyone has my back on this matter or not; I'm going to tell it like it is. Respect others and treat them as you would wish to be treated. Don't just fly off the handle at something so minor, cursing and ranting and acting all childish, especially when the other person may very well have a point. Someone your age should really know better. I shouldn't have to say this to a nineteen-year-old man.

I've seen you, how you talk to people, who are merely giving their take on your applications, their opinion, doing their job. I've dealt with hundreds of your kind, people who take come on, acting as if they can do anything they want, talking any way they want, as much as they want. You are a rude, immature man; and this behavior of yours will not be tolerated around this forum. There are consequences for everything, friend, real life or not. This may be cyberspace, but there are still rules that must be followed, and I sincerely intend to enforce them. The others should, as well, instead of turning a blind eye to poppycock. Not saying that they are, but I haven't seen anyone say anything, despite the fact that you have been rude on more than this occasion alone. I'll say this only once more, Tosu; Hunter and I are equals, so you had better quit this nonsense and start listening. Now, either you listen and shape up, or will you try for strike two? Yes, go run to Hunter, and we'll see how this ends, if you keep up this behavior of yours. Reminder, strike three means ban for some time. Back-talking staff is one of the worst rules you can break, getting one of the mosts severe of punishments one can earn.

After some searching, I've find that this individual sums up your attitude fairly well.

Mícheál Mac Murchú wrote:
Gee, and here I thought the staffers’ job was to look over and correct applications, even before they are finished. How wrong was I? Here we are complaining about nothing, when they are just doing their job. What has this world come to? You, good sir, have an attitude problem. You act like a child, demanding things, talking back to the employers, the very people who run things. Sounds very unappreciative to me, especially considering how hard they work just so people like you can have a place like this to role-play at, to indulge your fantasies in the form of text-based writing. How do you get by in the real world, how do you hold down a job with that kind of mouth? You cannot seem to form a logical, intelligent sentence without cursing every other word. This is ignoring your horrible grammar, inability to spell, and that way of speech that reminds me of a Neanderthal going “uga-buga”. I am not sure what kind of subterranean cave dwelling you were brought up in, but here in civilized society we do not talk back to people in such a harsh, juvenile manner when they did nothing wrong, to you or anyone else. I feel sorry for you. No, pity is the correct emotion for this sitution.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

PostSubject: Re: Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \   Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:14 pm

ahem, let me say this as calmly as possible.

SHUT THE HELL UP TOSU!!!!!

my god man, bitching about fibi aint gonna help anything. In fact it may just piss off people even more. You left for a long ass time so whether you have a reason or not the pointing out that captainship is gonna not be given to you was friendly advice like what Tsuneo told you and you seemed to take what he said in stride. So please just stop talking before you get yourself banned.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \   Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:18 am

Trust me Fulmine i ain't bitching im just testing the water before i drown myself in it. As for the captains spot issue, i wasn't planing on asking for that back. Don't get me wrong its nice having bankai and all that nifty other stuff, but with no one active, like last time i was here, it was just a waste of time having it. And as far as the banned thing goes, I'm not too worried about it.

Mohinder, thanks for the long post, well worth the waste of space and time. As for the cussing thing, never once did i swear. I've asked you to bite me and thats about as bad as it got. And honestly the whole parent act, just doesn't work for you. its more of an annoying brother that ends up being hit. Come on man, if i didn't back talk everyone, this place would be so boring. The site, in the history that ive been here, stays active for about a 2 to 4 weeks than randomly dies. I just do what i have to to keep my self entertained. And for my last point, yea that checking apps before there done does more harm than good. I've seen people just walk away from the site cause they had there name down than had to get off for some reason than came back like an hour later and theres already some one on there back side complaining cause there wasn't enough on the app. The admins need to imply some rule stating that after finishing an app, the applicant should make a second post after it stating, in some way, that the app was complete and ready for review. I understand were your coming from Mohinder, but i just had enough time to repost my app. i didn't have time to talk with any of the captains about becoming a Lt, editing any of the info, or get anything else accomplished before a moron like u gave me a chance to change the obvious info of rank.

Last edited by Tosu Egawa on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

PostSubject: Re: Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \   Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:35 am

I was merely adding that info in there, to be noted. Nowhere did I say that you were trying to become Captain, or anything of the sort. It's a new thing that needs to be enforced for people who have disappeared. It doesn't just concern you; you weren't singled out. I addressed your behavior because you decided to be a complete prick for no reason, and knowing that you have done so before, decided to call you out on it.

If an application is not finished, a work-in-progress is to posted inside of it. That's common sense. If one doesn't do that, one doesn't deserve any special favors. As far as I am concerned, post made before it is done are merely opinions given, and the staff has the right to do that. We address concerns that we have, and there is nothing that says it has to be done after something is finished.

No, you didn't curse in this topic, but I've seen you do it before, which, if you look closely, you will notice that I did not specify in what topic did you curse. Parent act, no. Doing my job as it should be done, yes. I could give a rat's ass about anyone's well-being. It's a job, not something done out of the goodness of my heart. So, I don't see where that came from. I don't care if it's boring for you, or if you are trying to keep yourself entertained. You can find some other way to do that, or some other place, within the rules.

And if someone walked away from a site just because of that, they needed to. You aren't that much of an idiot, that much I know. So I know that you know perfectly well what I mean by all of what I said. Therefore, I won't need to repeat myself.

Strike Two, for insulting a member of the staff.

By the way, how can I be morons when there is only one of me?

If it weren't for ignorant asshats like yourself, I wouldn't need to make such long posts.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \   Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:11 am

Behave yourself Tosu. I don't want to see no back-talk! Understood? Do what you are asked to do and everything will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \   Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:17 pm

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PICK ON TOSU THREAD. theres a reason why i keep back talking everyone, they make it too easy not to. Its like telling someone not to do something the more you enforce it the more that persons gonna fuck with you. And yes mohinder i know childish, but its very fun.

Yea your right I've cussed in a few threads with people that i was confident wouldn't care much for the cuss. But to be honest, this whole argueing thing isnt gonna stop and thayt only gives me so much left to say, so with that i give this: JUST FUCK IT.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \   Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:17 pm

oh and before you do get the chance to say it. Yea i know strike three.
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

PostSubject: Re: Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \   Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Tsk, tsk, tsk. There you go. You managed to say something without insulting someone, cursing someone out, or generally telling them to screw off. You made your point, stated your reasons, as retarded as they were (come on, doing something just because you can?), all without doing such. That wasn't too hard, now was it? If you kept it that way, there wouldn't be a problem. So, no, there is no strike three at the moment, but knowing you, I wouldn't hold my breath for the future. Just keep that in mind and we'll be fine and dandy. I daresay you were just testing how far you could go. Well, here's your conclusion, strike three would have been a ban for three days on the first noticed offense.

Good-day to you.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \   Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:04 pm

a three day ban thats all, shot i was banned for a week just for arguing on the c-box. oh and as for your quota even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \   Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:21 pm

And you are banned permanently. Have a nice life! ^_^
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

PostSubject: Re: Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \   Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:25 am

Oh, well, you see, I was trying to be nice and polite; but since you want to make it personal, despite the ban, I'll say this one last thing. Listen well, cave-man, as you are apparently too retarded to get it. The clock is metaphor; it's symbolism, not an actual clock. Have a nice life in that subterranean dwelling of yours!
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \   Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:55 am

Oh for the love of f***ing god.

Just lock the stupid troll thread and stuff it down a dead baboon's throat.

LOCKED and MOVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \   Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tosu egawa.... its just a repost \
Page 1 of 1