Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Grant me oblivion, that I may fade to black. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Grant me oblivion, that I may fade to black. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Grant me oblivion, that I may fade to black. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Grant me oblivion, that I may fade to black. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Grant me oblivion, that I may fade to black. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Grant me oblivion, that I may fade to black. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Grant me oblivion, that I may fade to black. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Grant me oblivion, that I may fade to black. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Grant me oblivion, that I may fade to black. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Grant me oblivion, that I may fade to black.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Abyssal Toymaker

Grant me oblivion, that I may fade to black. Empty
PostSubject: Grant me oblivion, that I may fade to black.   Grant me oblivion, that I may fade to black. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:24 am

I shall be absent for an undetermined scope of time. Reasons, oh yes, so, so many of those, but you shall be spared such rambling poppycock. It's not important, not to anyone outside of myself, in any case. I honestly don't know when I'll return. With the risk of sounding unusually weak, I'll say that everything is currently so melancholically bleak and empty. I really have no clue as to what to do with myself anymore, but it's becoming irritatingly redundant to drag myself out of bed, trying desperately to obtain some semblance of an orderly, purposeful day, looking for meaning where there isn't any. Now, I love you lads and lasses, that I do, but it's pretty pathetic to lurk these forums as your only means of purpose, if not sad, even. I have nothing else, and it's become quite, well, distressing, to have the climax of my day, the peak of excitement and motive, of action and such, which really isn't any at all, to be conversing on a forum, just sitting on a chatbox, half the time not even saying anything.

Bottom line, same old story, same old problems, same old troubles, same old wounds. I can't even begin to describe the ordeal I've endured these past few years, much less put it in a way that allows for other people to understand and empathize even a mere fraction of such suffering. Even those I have reached out to, from time to time, the majority of such, do not comprehend the extent to my past few years have been riddled with misery and dissatisfaction, with disappointment. I think. Ah, life can make you so cynical and apathetic, and then it can take even that from you, leaving you with nothing but emptiness and the ability to look back, and forward, at all that could have been, and all that might have been, but with no means to touch and shape such things. It is much like being a prisoner in your own body, actually. Oh, I know what some are probably thinking. What's this one been through? Probably nothing that bad, or probably nothing at all. Perhaps it's being overdramatized, even. I honestly don't care, at this point. About anything, really, much less peoples' opinions of me. That was one of the first things to go flying out the window. Well, mostly. I'm little more a mascot around here, a chatbox warmer. A deadbeat person who sucks at their job and fails at everything they do, sinking further down into an abysmal hole, a chair, every day, looking as if they were just about one moment from their last. Most of you know me as a person, who keeps most things to their self, abandoning most mention of personal distresses and drama, for the most part. Well, I believe that there is drama, and then there is truth, some of which sounds like the former, but really is not. I don’t like to state how or what I am thinking, or feeling, for the most part, and yet I find myself caring very little for such pointless notions these days. All I think and feel, see and hear, believe and look forward to, are depressing, hopeless, and helpless things. Bleakness. So, if I am viewed as bitching or whining, I do not mind; but I’m saying it like it is, like I always have, right? Actually, if we are going down that road, then depression, hopelessness, and helplessness, do not even begin to describe my life. I started typing, and before I knew it, this fun little message of my thoughts had poured out onto the page. I’ll cut myself off here, before I reveal more of my thoughts than I care to. And no, this isn’t one of those “I’m gone forever, never coming back” messages. Extended absence? Long vacation? Indefinite leave? Something. Who knows. I've done this a bunch of times before, and always come back. This time, it's a hassle to do anything, so I just might not be able to come back, such is my pathetic, uncertain self. It’s pitiful, really, in my opinion. I am. A pitiful, inefficient, sad waste for a perfectly good, bright mind, and flesh and blood. Hmph… at least we can still read, and watch television, right? Sitting around discontent, unable to do as you please. It’s no life at all. I suppose I lied about the rambling, didn’t I…?

Yes, by now you probably think that I'm half-insane, or completely bonkers. You wouldn't be far off if you did.

Bye, all. Have a fabulous life, and be safe, live well and true to yourselves. Don't allow your desires to slip through your fingers. You will regret it, if you do.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: Grant me oblivion, that I may fade to black.   Grant me oblivion, that I may fade to black. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:34 pm

See you 'round.
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

PostSubject: Re: Grant me oblivion, that I may fade to black.   Grant me oblivion, that I may fade to black. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:03 pm

Screw it. I'm screwed no matter where I go, so I might as well occupy what's left of my time with this job. I guess that makes me back, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: Grant me oblivion, that I may fade to black.   Grant me oblivion, that I may fade to black. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:54 pm

Welcome back. ^__^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grant me oblivion, that I may fade to black.   Grant me oblivion, that I may fade to black. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grant me oblivion, that I may fade to black.
Page 1 of 1