Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ghost Town *Invite Only*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

Ghost Town *Invite Only*  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town *Invite Only*    Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:14 am

A wave as sand crashed across the desert flowing almost without wind as it slowly approached a small town. Waves of sand crashed around almost surrounding the town as a young woman stepped onto the ground as she slowly gripped her sword as the sand fled from the city as the wind died down. Kyrie slowly walked down the street. Her clothes fit tight to her body as he sleeves flew loose. Her captains hierro laid loosely on her shoulders almost touching the ground. In a place like this she completely stood out. If anyone could see her they would be starring. She slowly walked tward a bar.Hello anyone home?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town *Invite Only*    Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:43 am

The dust, a putrid and horrid scent which had plagued this backwashed deserted muck. This entire valley, filled with the memories of a time long forgotten, and for obvious reasons. As the sun blarred downward, the new owner too the deed in which this town was created had been traveling too answer the call of one of his men in the outpost. Sipping on a glass of vodka, and sitting comfortable on custom forged leather, Mr. Polk would make his way too the parlor. The classic black on black BMW pulled up just outside of the tavern itself. The driver looking out could see that a female was heading inside of the building that appeared too be a saloon. The driver would open the door and rushed outside, hastily opening the rear door so that Mr. Polk could exit the vehicle. Upon doing so a black slack hit the dirt, and a black male looked onward. He wore a business suit, with a red tie. The suite was white in color and he had few rings on his fingers. He would look up, and flip his green/black hair a bit smirking. Noticing the female step through the door of the bar he walked past her, his hand slapping her on the ass as he walked al l the way in. He looked around, hearing a males voice which made him look onward. He turned his black stared eyes too the man and looked at him. "What in the holy, hell are you talking about." He said as his men picked p their rifles and pointed them at the man and female. He yawned and played with an apple in his hand.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town *Invite Only*    Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:01 am

Manco then looked as the female went up in front of the mafioso and his men. Manco then watched as the men raised their weapons and aimed them towards him and the female. "Now, now, don't be too hasty to die just yet fella's" Manco said putting his hand near his revolver. "I didn't stutter Sir." Manco said still looking at the shelf where the bartender used to stand in front of. Manco then looked toward the female. "Well you sure are dressed up aren't you." Manco said smiling. "well hope you're more dangerous then your looks are, obviously this kind Sir over here doesn't think the same way I do" Manco then proceeded to drink some whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town *Invite Only*    Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:18 am

Kyrie slowly shook her head her hair flowing out of her face as she pushed through the doors of the building. Even as she stepped out of the open a breeze flew throughout the room flowing through her clothes. She slowly looked at a manco as he appeared to be aome kind of cowboy. As she felt another strange presence behind her. As she went back to look a man strolled past her as she felt his hand go across her but. Her face instantly flushed completely red as she stared at him with half embarasment and half anger. What is even going on around here first a cow boy then a perverted mob boss? Then as he spoke many men pointed guns at her and the cow boy. As she looked at the men she couldn't help but laugh. A wide smile came across her face as her hand slowly dropped down to her zanpactou as her hand touched it a large gust of wind flowed through the room very noticeable in it of how unnatural it is. Oh you dont have to worry about me. I can handle myself quite fine from such men as these
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town *Invite Only*    Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:44 am

Talk..talk..talk..talk..talk. Bah, no substance. Mr. Polk thought as the female spoke her words. She was a odd looking sort, with a cherry red blush slapped onto her face. Seemed that was just something that was common in the world of Polk. He had given an intense yawn. "Oh, Please. As if it really matters that you own a zanpoktou missy. And seeing as you can see here, you must have some spirit pressure on your bones." He laughed. Then he looked at the apple in his hand, watching it intently. As he placed his hand on the shoulder of the male who had been holding his assault rifle, one of Polks, goons. He had looked over to the Cowboy, John-Wayne, Clint Eastwood type douche who was drinking wisky. "Bah, you're no fun at all, making fun of my outfit and all. That isn't good at all." He said as he fused the minion with the wooden floor below. The man had vanished it seemed. Polk looked down at the floor and laughed as he stepped on it. Which caused the floor to give off a human like scream.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town *Invite Only*    Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Manco watched as one of the mafioso's henchmen get fused with the floor. "Hmm why did you do that?" Manco then looked at the mans suit and said. "Well I wasn't making fun of your suit but now that I look at it I think that its the perfect color to show blood." Manco then smiled and looked towards the Mafioso's face with the signature stare of his. "Of course it will be your blood." Manco then looked towards the female with her Zanpoktou out and the tight clothes. "I wasn't too worried missy." Manco said then he winked and went back to drinking his whiskey.

OOC: How many men do you have?
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town *Invite Only*    Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:07 pm

ooc: Screw the order I have money, and lemme in this fight I sort of thought of it.

Having decided to wander from the Soul Society for some leisure time, Ryudou watched the sand blow throughout a desert as he walked hill after dusty hill, as the wind ruffled up his Haori. He had been walking for about half an hour after feeling some odd reshi through the air. Curiousity got the better of him and he began walking to the location of it. Sometime after he noticed an old ghost town up ahead and it seemed to match the location where the powerful reaitsu was coming from.

The weather was fair enough for this region, hot but not scorching, probably in the low to mid 90's not enough to get boiling but hot enough to get it pumping. The walk had not tired him at all, as a powerful supernatural being he was used to far worse. Ryudou walked into the main street of the city and felt the all too familiar rush of air whose taste of spiritual pressure could come from only one, his Captain Commander. Coming up ahead, Ryudou saw an odd site, a black limo. Such a site amused him a bit and made him grin. Ryudou continued to walk until he came up to the side of saloon, he sensed 3 particularly strong spirits, Kyrie, and two unknown men, and some minutely spiritual men as they had to be to see Kyrie. As he finally revealed himself a little behind the swinging doorway, he came as soon as he saw the white-suited man step on a floorboard and he heard a scream coming from it, he also some mafiasos with guns pointed at his Captain Commander and a outlawish type man who had the cajones to talk back to the man in the suit. Assuming both of them could handle human gunfire, Ryudou spoke in a cowboy accent, like he had always wished to do ever since seeing westerns, Well, what have we here?
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town *Invite Only*    Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:50 pm

Kyre watched everyone in the room intensly. She could feel a shinigami slowly start to come closer. Although really it didn't seem to matter to her. She was much more focused on this man in the suit. Obviously he wasn't in his right mind and his powers were questionable. Although she would rather not find on herself. She was very quickly getting tiered of having so many people in this room. Then as she looked behind her and saw Ryoudou being his own crazy self. Great this is exactly what I need is to deal him too. Well time to thin out this room a bit. Kyrie slowly started to grip the hilt of her zanpactou as the wind in the room slowly started to speed up forcing anyone with weak spiritual pressure to be dragged to the wall. Oh Im no noramal Shinigami and this is no normal zanpactou.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town *Invite Only*    Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:15 am

"Yes, Yes, enough talk. More...Blood." He said as he flipped backwards. Raising from the ground a wooden spear. He looked at the three and with his might he tossed that spear. At the direction in which he would be able too take out that man, who had be latest too join in this party. Upon doing this he was ready too act. Anything they would attempt too do he would be ready for. The time for talk was over. It was nice, but that was all it was. He kept eyeing the floor. As he was ready too jump out of that building at any time.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town *Invite Only*    Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:46 pm

Manco watched as the Female blew every minion of the Mafioso's minions against the wall. Then he watched as the Mafioso flipped backwards anddrew from the ground a wooden spear and threw it at the man who just arrived at the door. Manco then used that moment to jump out of his seat, pull out his revolver and shoot 6 of the 12 minions that the Mafioso had brought with him. Manco then jumped over the bar and started reloading his gun. "I didn't expect this shit." Manco mumbled then he stood up out of cover and started firing towards the Mafioso's legs being sure to fire when the Mafioso least expected it.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town *Invite Only*    Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:25 pm

Ryudou watched as Kyrie released a fraction of her power to blow the henchman, she barely seemed to aknowledge that Ryudou was there. He heard Kyrie express that she was no normal Shinigami and she had no normal zanpaktou, he thought Well isn't that an understatement. The man in the fine suit demanded for more blood and he backflipped and produced a spear and hurled it at him. Ryudou skilfully drew his sword from his back almost instantly and angled it so as the spear came toward him, the katana changed the trajectory of spear to above his right shoulder missing his head by about six inches and crashed into the second floor of one of the buldings to the right of the building directly across the saloon. Ryudou staggered back, the spear had been flung with such force and by a man with incredible spirtual pressure. Incredible force to stagger me back, and he seemed to make it out of the floorboards, so I guess he can make objects out of the substances around him, he deserves much more caution. Ryudou hopped back quickly to the middle of main street where it was more open, thier was around 30 feet between the saloon and the buildings across the road. Ryudou readied his sword with two hands in a defensive diagonal guard, and then heard 6 gunshots in rapid succesion, RYudou guessed that six of hte goons were now dead, but that would leave some time to certify.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town *Invite Only*    Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:26 pm

Kyrie watched the man in the suit very carefully. She never blinked once as she watched his every movement. She was sure he would be the one to make the first move. Her hand tightened more as she watched him the wind increasing as it slowly started to swirl more around her. Then finally he moved as he pulled a spear out of the ground throwing at the Shinigami behind her. Kyrie quickly side stepped as she turned and watched as the the Shinigami deflected it into a near by building. She then turned to see many of the suited mans guards fall to their death. Kyrie was already tiered of this mess. You all bore me greatly. Im tiered of wasting my time on you. I am the Captain Comander Kyrie head of the thirteen court guard squads. It is customary to give your name to those who you are about to kill. Now then may I show you my zanpactou. Kyrie quickly unshiethed her zanpactou holding it to her palm. Blow through the heavens kaze megami

As Kyrie said the last words all the air that had been circleing the room almost instantly gathered around the blade of her sword as air in the room thinned. The blade extended to around the same length as her as a large shield appeared on her other arm. The wind stated to fuse with her riatsue as it continued to speed up as even more was inside the blade. She then quickly swung the blade quickly across the air. tatsumaki The wind flowed from her sword into the air creating a tornado inside the room with speed high enough to cut through skin. The tornado ripped the building apart sending pieces of it flying everywhere as it traveled at Polk.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town *Invite Only*    Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:26 am

(Everyone attacks teh Bount xD)

No fun. Mr. Polk was not watching everyone at once. No he had a much better idea. As the cowboy hopped over that bar. The Bount knew some shit was up, and he jumped back. Crashing through that window before the female could muster her words too form a simple sentance. The one about Tatsumaki. Or something too that effect. He landed on the dirt outside as that Tornado begin too rip the bar apart. That cowboy was on the inside of the building, most likely being sneaky and such. Polk concentrated on that building. And it soon begain too crumble. He had changed its form into water. So that building was soon, entirely turned into aqua. Which would drench the opponents no doubt. This high speed tornado would connect still however tossing the bount up and allowing him too be fired back a modest distance. He was scracthed up, because his skin was strong. He coughed up a little blood and smirked. "Hmm, this female is my kind of woman. Heh" With that, he waited now. Standing up and lookin outward. His suite dirty he rose up a perfectly metal spear. Waiting.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town *Invite Only*    Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Manco watched as the Female summoned a Tornado from out of no where. "god damn it" Manco then through the backdoor and ran into the Barn behind it. Manco then decided that he didn't want to be anywhere near these beings. So he changed his weapon into a 50. Caliber Barret M107 sniper rifle with a cover for the flash. Manco then headed for the church at the end of the town. It had a little spot that Manco could use as a hideout for when he fired his rifle. When Manco finally got there he saw that the lighting was pretty dark and so he could stand or sit farther back and be concealed. Manco then got an old drape and wrapped himself in it. Manco then saw that the building he was in was gone and that there was a huge wet spot where it once was. Manco then saw that the two males were pretty close to each other. Manco however didn't see the female yet. Where did she go? Manco thought to himself. Manco then aimed at the Mafioso's head. Manco slowly breathed in, then out, and then squeezed the trigger. KPOW!!! The bullet ripped through the air and was heading straight for the Man. Manco then relocated a little farther down the street into a dark alley. Making sure that he moved slowly and quietly in other words pretty hard to locate.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town *Invite Only*    Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:06 pm

(Damn everyone is ganging up on Polk, feel bad I won't)

Ryu watched in a mix of horror in amusement as Kyrie went apeshit on Polk, releasing her zanpaktou and launching a tornado at him, which he swifly and effectively made a counter with his unique skills.It seems this man can not only make things with present substances, he can basically make them out of thin air, what a dangerous combination with his quick thinking. Still the amn was a little beat up, which came from no suprise as Kyrie was the Captain Commander. Ryu heard the man utter that Kyrie is his type of woman, to which Ryu responded Good luck with that. Ryu was around 10 feet away from him and when he rose a spear, his theory on the man's abilities became more backed up. Ryu ignored Kyrie as he talked to the man since he thought Kyrie would never attack him. Ryu then scratched two lines into the ground diagonally as if it meant something to do with his powers (it didn't) and then he asked the man, but loud enough for Kyrie to hear Can someone tell me exactly why we are fighting?

Meanwhile Ryu still kept a part of his mind on that cowboy from earlier he assumed dispatched some of the mafiaso's men, but he wouldn't know that a bullet was heading for Polk as the sound would reach much later then the projectile would hit Polk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Town *Invite Only*    Ghost Town *Invite Only*  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Town *Invite Only*
Page 1 of 1