Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Doragon, Lunais (a.k.a. Ghost)(superhuman) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Doragon, Lunais (a.k.a. Ghost)(superhuman) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Doragon, Lunais (a.k.a. Ghost)(superhuman) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Doragon, Lunais (a.k.a. Ghost)(superhuman) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Doragon, Lunais (a.k.a. Ghost)(superhuman) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Doragon, Lunais (a.k.a. Ghost)(superhuman) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Doragon, Lunais (a.k.a. Ghost)(superhuman) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Doragon, Lunais (a.k.a. Ghost)(superhuman) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Doragon, Lunais (a.k.a. Ghost)(superhuman) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Doragon, Lunais (a.k.a. Ghost)(superhuman)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lunais Doragon

Lunais Doragon

Location : See the singing, purple dinosaur on tv who tells little kids that he loves them........that's me

Doragon, Lunais (a.k.a. Ghost)(superhuman) Empty
PostSubject: Doragon, Lunais (a.k.a. Ghost)(superhuman)   Doragon, Lunais (a.k.a. Ghost)(superhuman) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Name: Doragon, Lunais (A.K.A. Ghost)

Appearance:Doragon, Lunais (a.k.a. Ghost)(superhuman) Si2

Personality: Lunais is very quiet and has always been since he was a child. Mostly because he has had many traumatizing experiences that constantly resurface in his mind. He'll talk usually when spoken to but not for much else.
He has an alter ego that calls himself Reaper. Unlike Ghost, Reaper is much more talkative and unmerciful. You can tell which is which by looking at there eyes and of course the way they act. Ghost has yellow eyes while Reaper has red. Reaper only makes his presence known when Ghost is very weak or experiencing intense emotion.

History: Lunais was born into a loving family giving him no reason to complain. He had a normal mom and dad who lived regular lives, or so he thought. Once Lunais turned six, he noticed that he could see spirits. He would go to school everyday and see soul plus children on the playground and sitting in empty seats in his classroom. He couldn't understand why and he didn't want to ask anyone for fear that whomever he told would take him to a doctor and get this ability taken away. Although he could see these souls, they couldn't see him and he couldn't talk to them. It was as though "he" was invisible to souls as souls are invisible to humans.

As he grew older, he learned to accept them whether he could communicate with them or not. When Lunais turned eight, he happened to be walking home from school when he saw a girl (his age) run passed him, giggling and hid behind a building on the next corner. Lunais followed the girl and found her standing there giggling. She kissed him and ran off. Lunais stood there in awe, not just because she kissed him but he noticed that the girl had a soul chain.

He ran after her, quickly running out of breath. By the time he caught up to her, it took him a while to notice that they were in an abandoned building. Lunais looked at her as she walked up to him and her soul chain (on its own) stabbed him directly in his chest. He looked down and started feeling fear build up inside him. He closed his eyes as tears rolled down his cheeks as he thought he would die there but, he felt no pain. He opened his eyes and looked down again to find that her soul chain was now on his chest and a big hole where her chain was. She smiled at him and said, "Don't forget me" as she, almost instantaneously, took the form of a giant hollow. She broke through the support beams of the abandoned building and fled as it began crumbling down.

When the building was completely destroyed, Lunais stood there in awe as there wasn't a scratch on him. Not only that but it was as though the building fell through him like a ghost. He continued home in total shock, holding his soul chain in his hands. It had many more links than the girl's. When he reached his house, he saw the hollow girl chewing and with blood on her mask. Lunais looked down and saw his dad in black clothing and fighting the hollow with a sword. His father had tears in his eyes as he fought the hollow girl. It soon became clear to Lunais that his mother was eaten. He fell to the ground and screamed in emotional pain. It wasn't long before he looked up and watched as the Hollow ate Lunais' dad and then turn to Lunais. He completely lost it and screamed to the sky. A yellow aura covered his body and then turned red, as well as his eyes which were gushing with tears. It seemed as though all he did was blink but in reality, he blacked out. It only took 15 seconds until he came to and saw the hollow surrounded in a dark aura, suspended in time. As he slowly walked up to it, he realized that he did this. He put his hand on her mask and spoke the first word that came to his mind, ".....Erase..." With that, the hollow disintigrated into spirit particles. The chain on Lunais' chest disappeared as though it had never been there and he fell to the ground and literally just fell apart. It poured rain all night that night.

Years later, Lunais was raised in an orphanage and he slowly learned more about his powers. He could now defy gravity, allowing him to float through the sky. He could make himself invisible to anyone and even hide inside shadows. He could now make his soul chain appear at will, his chain never corrodes. He is now 18 and in search of people that share similar stories so that he can find his purpose.
Back to top Go down

Doragon, Lunais (a.k.a. Ghost)(superhuman) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon, Lunais (a.k.a. Ghost)(superhuman)   Doragon, Lunais (a.k.a. Ghost)(superhuman) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:08 pm

~ Approved.
Back to top Go down

Doragon, Lunais (a.k.a. Ghost)(superhuman)
Page 1 of 1