Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kageryu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kageryu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kageryu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kageryu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kageryu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kageryu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kageryu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kageryu I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kageryu I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kageryu

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kageryu Empty
PostSubject: Kageryu   Kageryu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:40 am

Name: Kageryu

Appearance: avy

Personality: Kageryu is an angry guy. He takes a lot of things personally which mostly leads to fights. He tends to respect people who beat him or stand up to him. He will then get strong enough to beat them because he beleives it makes them respect him even though it just makes them resent him. Although he pushes most people away he can be kind to people who manage to get close.

History: As i said before Kageryu is an angry person. He was always getting into fights mostly with friends and family and thus he drove them all away. When he got a good grade in school or got himself hurt it would always be a quick response and then they would send him on his way as if they had never seen him, he hated them for this. Although he was surrounded by his 7 brothers almost all the time he was completly alone.

One day he got into a particularly nasty fight he and the guy he was fighting were thrown out in front of a car Kageryu died from this but the guy he was fighting survived. Kageryu became a hollow and his first victim was the guy he was fighting. After that it was practically the same story as when he was a human just fighting and devouring a never ending cycle of anger, blood and despair. Then one day something happened, he had transformed to the adjuchas state and the killing just accelerated. He was fighting another adjuchas and he was losing so he took off his mask not completly sure what would happen. When he saw his new body he quickly dealt with the hollow and any other challenges. He then set off to find others like him

RP sample:
Kageryu was walking along Karakura town just waiting for a shinigami he heard they were quite strong, suddenly he saw what he knew must be a shinigami and quickly jumped back dodging his initial attack and fired a cero, the shinigami dodged and released his sword it started glowing a bright red heting up to a tempereature so hot that Kageryu could feel it from where he was standing and jumped forward slashing Kageryu across the arm AAAHHH IT BURNS! Kageryu screamed. Kageryu struck back quickly salshing the shinigami across his stomach. The shinigami decided it was time to retreat but quickly used his shikai and put a slash across his mask. Kageryu managed to escape back to hueco mundo before blacking out, he thought he was dead but when he woke up he noticed that the slash was too shallow to be fatal then he noticed the other hollow.

Kageryu was staring down a fellow Hollow of Adjuchas class most people would've been scared' Kageryu was actually laughing he lunges forward and uppercuts the Hollow and then smashes him into ground with his foot seconds before the hollow hit the ground. the Hollow tripped kageryu and stomped on his body with enough force that it would easily kill a shinigami liuetenant then the hollow grabbed Kageryu by his foot and threw him into a pillar, Kageryu got up and thought this might be his last fight he then screamed out "IF I'M GOING TO DIE HERE I'M AS WELL SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DO THIS!!" Kageryu tore off his mask a huge burst of energy was released 10 seconds later Kageryu was in a daze he realised the hollow he was fighting had grown larger, he looked at his own body, This is strange said Kageryu noticing his new body was eerily similar to his first one. Is this... have I turned into a Vasto Lorde?! but he quickly dismissed this thought when he saw the sword lying on the ground next to him. He knew what this was, he had seen it before facing down against shinigami, Zanpaktou. Kageryu remembered he was fighting another hollow and so he threw the zanpaktou in the air and he caught it with one hand jumped towards the hollow delivering 8 slashes and slicing him into pieces. ANYONE ELSE WANT TO DIE!! A group of hollow rose up but after a cero obliterated one of them the rest backed down what the hell was that Kageryu said amazed by his new powers that he missed out on the fact that the other hollows were escaping COWARDS, DONT TRY AND RUN FROM ME!! Kageryu chased them down eager to see his new power and killed them one by one. He then decided that there must be others like him "part hollow part shinigami" and they'll probably be strong, stronger than him and he wanted to find them.

Kageryu had learned that this form was called an arrancar and he knew the first thing he was going to do with this new power I WILL KILL THAT SHINIGAMI FOR SLASHING MY MASK Kageryu yelled for no particular reason. He created a garganta and went to Karakura and just decided to blow up a random part. But he didn't have to he saw the shinigami waiting for him in the middle of the I sensed your Reiatsu and i knew that i had to end this the shinigami said seeing that Kageryu was now an arrancar and released his zanpaktou. Kageryu pulled out his zanpaktou they attacked eachother and sparks went flying everywhere Kageryu used a cero at point blank range the shinigami managed to dogde it but it still caught his arm burning it right off. heh heh heh Kageryu laughed you crazy bastard the shinigami said and tried to slash Kageryu across his stomach but his hierro skin blocked it HA HA HA THAT'S THE BEST YOU CAN DO! Kageryu said and jumped back a few metres, flew forward and impaled the shinigami with his sword and lifted him up, he charged up another cero to destroy his opponent Its a shame you weren't strong enough i would have liked to fight you again Kageryu said and with that he fired the cero obliterating the shinigami.

Last edited by Kageryu on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Kageryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kageryu   Kageryu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:19 am

Approved, but I cannot accept you into espada at this time, would you like to be the fraccion of a member?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net

Kageryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kageryu   Kageryu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:41 am

why cant i be espada 9 & 10 are still open
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kageryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kageryu   Kageryu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kageryu
Page 1 of 1