Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kageryu Ketsueki (Elite Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kageryu Ketsueki (Elite Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kageryu Ketsueki (Elite Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kageryu Ketsueki (Elite Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kageryu Ketsueki (Elite Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kageryu Ketsueki (Elite Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kageryu Ketsueki (Elite Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kageryu Ketsueki (Elite Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kageryu Ketsueki (Elite Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kageryu Ketsueki (Elite Arrancar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kageryu Ketsueki

Kageryu Ketsueki

Kageryu Ketsueki (Elite Arrancar) Empty
PostSubject: Kageryu Ketsueki (Elite Arrancar)   Kageryu Ketsueki (Elite Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:46 pm

Name: Kageryu Ketsueki

Appearance: Avy

Personality: Personality-wise, Kageryu is extremely rude and lecherous, also very sadistic and does not wish to waste his time killing those he dubs "weak". However, he has no qualms attacking stronger opponents who are already injured. His overall goal is to prove himself to be the absolute strongest of the Shingami even though he isn't among them. Kageryu's idea of a fulfilling end to his life would be to die on his own two feet while drowning on his own blood. Because fighting is his way of life, he continually strives to be stronger, Whenever his opponents refuse to kill him during a battle, Kageryu takes it as a direct affront to his pride, because they don't seem to think of him as their equal or superior. This shows a more honorable side of him as even he wishes to be treated as equally as every other opponent he has treated.

History: Ever since Kageryu was a child he would always get into fights, be it with his brothers, his classmates or just random strangers in the street that look at him funny. One day this turned out rather badly for him, he was on his way to a pub (Kageryu is english, deal with it.) after a while a fight broke out, Kageryu threw one guy out on to the road, but the other guy didn't let go of him and they both got hit by a car. Kageryu regained consciousness only to find that he had died and he now stood under two monstrous figures he would later learn were called hollows, he was hollowified and taken back to Hueco Mundo.

Hollow Life
Kageryu was now a full blooded hollow, taking the appearance of a dragon, and his desire to fight had never been greater, but this was different, this was stronger, it wasn't just a desire to fight it was desire to kill and devour, he frequently travelled to karakura town, first stop the hospital where the man he had been fighting was being kept allive artificially, Kageryu devoured him without a second thought. On his trip's to the living world he would devour any human he could catch and any shinigami that would try to stop him, Kageryu soon realised that stronger shinigami tasted better and so everytime a shinigami showed in Karakura Kageryu would gauge it's strength before attacking, "If they weren't going to taste good, what's the point." One day a vice-captain came to karakura town, often it isn't nessecary to send someone of that strength to Karakura, but apprently Kageryu had made quite a name of himself. And so he fought the Vice-Captain, his blood lust never stronger but expertly thrown slash to the hollow mask incapacitated Kageryu so he quickly escaped through a gargantua and removed what was left of his mask and began shinigamification, the process of turning fron an hollow to arrancar, but an arrancar that had already been made came across Kageryu. When Kageryu was released from the process he looked up at the Arrancar and down at himself and was never angrier than he had been before, he quickly killed the man and started heading towards the giant castle-dome that was Las Noches

Innate Ability: Kageryu concentrates light at his fingertips which he can use to make a beam of light that will slice and scorch anything it touches. he can make it at the tip of any finger and if he takes a post to charge up, fire all at the same time

Picture of Character:
Spoiler:

RP Sample: This is a sample from a different character.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Kageryu Ketsueki (Elite Arrancar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kageryu Ketsueki (Elite Arrancar)   Kageryu Ketsueki (Elite Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:18 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Kageryu Ketsueki (Elite Arrancar)
Page 1 of 1