Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire) Empty
PostSubject: Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire)   Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:24 pm

Name: Yuuske Yamamoto

Race: Fraccíon

Appearance:

Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire) Gabe

Personality: Yuuske is incredibly flippant, mouthing off to the most powerful of opponents, and he generally enjoys rubbing people the wrong way. He does mature as time goes by, but never really loses his attitude. Yuuske is seemingly unflappable, not showing fear whether he's being attacked by the Shinigami in Las Noches or being swallowed by giant Hollow. Yuuske can seem at times to be uncaring or even callous, but actually has a very strong sense of justice and prefers to fight fairly. He can be counted on to do the right thing, even if he is makes cynical quips about it the entire time.

History:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Life=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Yuuske was born into a family that any Japanese would consider “average”. He had a hard-working father and a hard-working mother. Both worked days and nights to pay for the monthly rents and support the family as a whole. As a child, he was neglected by his parents because they were both away for days at a time, working their jobs to make money. He rarely saw his parents, and he did a lot of things on his own. At a young age, he was cooking, cleaning, and walking himself to school.

Education didn’t even come close to his top priorities. Yuuske would always be seen doing stupid things after school, such as playing pranks on his teachers, vandalizing public property, and committing small, petty crimes. He was considered one of the “cool” kids at his school and was quite popular with his pupils. He would study only enough to get by and pass grade by grade. His high school years would determine his future as an Arrancar.

During high school, Yuuske was at his peak of rebellion. He was ditching classes, smoking on off-campus parking lots, and drinking with friends in secluded locations all around school. His grades were slipping, but his parents weren’t around enough to take part in his education or his life. Yuuske would be out late at night, partying with his friends, driving around town, and doing illegal things at random times. One night, they all got really drunk and ended up fighting in front of a bar where his friend provoked a member of the Yakuza. Before his friend got shot, Yuuske jumped in front of the bullet and took one for his friend. He died the next morning in the hospital of loss of blood.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Death=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

When Yuuske awoke from his slumber, he was floating above his corpse in the hospital. He roamed the city in search for answers to his predicament. During his search, he ended up witnessing his parents working hard. He observed them as they had yet to show any sadness or depression whatsoever. Yuuske believed that they didn’t care for him and just left to continue his search. Little did he know that his parents hadn’t even received word that he was even at the hospital and that they didn’t have the time to stop at home and check the mail for any news of his deceased status. His search came to an abrupt halt when he ran into a Hollow and was swallowed by the menacing creature. Yuuske’s adventure didn’t come to a stop, but rather it was just another stepping stone into his future as an Arrancar.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Hollow-Life=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Yuuske was disoriented when he woke up, but he knew that he wasn’t the same. He walked around aimlessly and searched the city only to find other spirits running in terror from him. He looked around for a way to see his own reflection and when he did, he saw a terrible monster. Yuuske didn’t feel any shock or awe, but rather he felt a pleasurable sensation of feeling powerful. The next spirits he saw were consumed in seconds and he kept on consuming to fill that insatiable hunger for spirits.

After he had his fill, he ran into other Hollows that attempted to attack him but failed miserably only to be consumed after his victory. With each Hollow and spirit he consumed, he became much more powerful. Eventually, he even feasted on some weaker Shinigami and moved on to Hueco Mundo where he found many Hollows down deep in the depth of the Forest of Menos. This was where he forcibly ripped off his mask and became an Arrancar. This was only possible after countless battles with Gillian class and Adjuchas class Hollows.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Arrancar-Life=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As an Arrancar, Yuuske had gained many new abilities that he was unfamiliar with. First, he was now in a humanoid like phase which he had to get used to again. Second, his abilities didn’t just include hacking and slashing, but it actually integrated a blade that hung around his waist at his side. Last, he was feeling way more power surge through his body than ever before. He felt power pulsing through every vain and it felt incredible. The first thing he did, as did almost every new Arrancar does, was test out his abilities starting out with his regular hand-to-hand combat abilities. From there, he moved on and on and on until he was familiar with everything he had in his arsenal. It was now time to hunt and survive.

During one of his killing sprees of Hollows, he was scouted out and reported back to the Espadas who took him in as if he were one of their own. Yuuske liked the feeling of being back in a group of strong comrades just like his glory days as a teenager. He adapted quite nicely to the new environment and was taken as a sort of protégée to an Espada. He now trains under his master, mentor, and possibly only friend he has ever made so far as an Arrancar.

Innate Ability: Like Ulquiorra, Yuuske has a high-speed regenerative ability. Someone can cut off his arm and it would quickly regenerate. Yuuske states that it is his greatest power, one which most Arrancar give up in return for greater strength. He can quickly regenerate any part of his body except for his brain and internal organs. However, this power also requires that he has sufficient spiritual energy. Complete obliteration of his body or a quick succession of attacks against his body might incapacitate him long enough to be slain.

RP Sample:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire)   Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:24 pm

Just curious but how do I become someone's Fraccíon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire)   Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:32 pm

ask one of the espada, its up to them if they take you on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire)   Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Oh okay. Does this mean I'm approved? Oh, and thanks for the information.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire)   Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire)   Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuuske Yamamoto (Fraccíon 4 Hire)
Page 1 of 1