Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Hiru's fraccion finally snap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

Hiru's fraccion finally snap Empty
PostSubject: Hiru's fraccion finally snap   Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Where did that bitch run off to, I know that she was just here a second ago.

Tsu was standing in one of the many winding halls of Las Noches. He had picked up a sense that his rival fraccion was near by and he saw this as a chance to pay her back for calling him weak. Finding her in such a place with no one around to interfere was like a perfect christmas present for the crazed arrancar. For in such a narrow space it would be hard for the woman to dodge his powerful strikes. Thinking about this made Tsu temporarily forget why he was here and he began to slightly drool with delight. Once I find that whore I'm gonna make her regret the day she even considered uttering those words!! Then Tsu ran manically down the hall passage ways for several minutes in a pursuit, thought his ability to sense people's location by the spiritual pressure was weakened by his partial mind loss he could tell very well that his soon-to-be opponent was heading in a direction opposite him whether she realized it or not. But once he caught up to her he saw her walking casually as though she had no clue he were there, not that he really cared since there was still no one around but Tsu remember all the past times he thought he had the upper hand and decided to get serious about his rapidly approaching battle.

After a few seconds of study Tsu gripped the hilt of his gigantic sword and started to run with the blade dragging on the ground making a hellish ammount of noise and yelled a primal roar as he swung with his full power, because if the other arrancar was going to die he wanted her to turn so he could see her face.

Last edited by Tsuneo on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i managed to mispell ability)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiru's fraccion finally snap   Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Val was napping peacefully in her quarters. She dreamt of devouring the whiny little pissant that thought he stood a chance at fighting her. She was entangled in her sheets, the soft cotton fabric, wrapped tightly around the woman's nude body. She was just about to reach the part of her dream where she snapped the pest's head off when a sudden racket roused her from her lovely dream. She tumbled out of bed, landing on her stomach. Her tail flopped over and landed on her head. She growled and stormed out of her room, completely nude. WHO THE HELL IS MAKING ALL THAT DAMN NOISE?! HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP SO I CAN GET SOME FUCKING SLEEP!! She growled and paced the halls, searching for the pest that awoke her. She then spotted him. It must be my birthday... she muttered as a wide grin spread across her face. She darted into her room and grabbed her zan, not once thinking to get dressed, and ran back out to the halls to find Tsuneo still on his pissy little rampage. Hey you! Weakling! How about you get a tampon and a teddy bear, then calm the fuck down? She glared at him, her tone was mockingly sweet.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Hiru's fraccion finally snap   Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:03 pm

Tsu's strike cleaved the arrancar in half as she turned arond, but as it happened Tsu noticed that the one he was attacking was not Val, his intended target, but still Tsu took all the pleasure that he could from watching the life fade from the other woman's face as it split in two. Then it happened, one of the only things that Tsu could imagine being better than killing someone who had insulted him. That being him looking at a nude Val coming out of her room a few doors down the hall. Of course his visual pleasure was short lived, because Val did as she always had since she had first become Hiru's fraccion years ago and made fun of Tsuneo.

Well I guess you really are a whore.

Tsu looked at the tangled mess of the woman he had mistaken for Val lying on the floor in large chunks and the with a slightly more pleasurable look of almost innocence he turned his grinning face to his long time rival. Well it appears that I already got my fill of bloodshed for today, yet I still want to fight. And if I kill any more of the useless arrancar Lord Hirumian may want to finally punish me for it. Tsu took another second to run his eyes over Val's amazing nude body, but then quickly looked back to her face to avoid the quickly approaching sign of attraction. But I'm sure he won't mind if the two of us almost kill each other now would he?

Tsu raised his sword again and slammed it into the wall making it stick in just far enough to have it hold itself in place. Well what do you say whore queen? Will you accept my challenge or look at me as a weak bastard as I break your body? Tsu crossed his arms and let out something that had been considered a standard set for him as laughter, though many would say it reminded them of the victims os a gas chamber screaming. Tsu had never had a true reason to kill Val, he only wanted to hurt her. Perhaps mess up her face so that Lord Hiru would focus on training him and spend less time gauking at her beautiful features. So in retrospect the rivalry between the two is nothing more than a childish fight for attention from their father figure, but then again Tsu had lost his mind so acting immature was nothing new to him. Tsu continued to chuckle in a quiter tone as he waited for the nude whore's answer to him calling her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiru's fraccion finally snap   Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:20 pm

Val grinned wilely as she stared down her pesky rival. The male was gawking at her like some useless horny dog. She felt he needed to be put down. However...as much as she'd love to feast upon his tasteless flesh, she knew Master Hiruma would punish her, and her punishment was far different than that of the other arrancar. The very though of it made her shudder. She quickly cleared her thoughts and turned her attention back to Tsuneo, who was still standing there, staring stupidly at her. She smiled and gave him a little wink. Let's go outside..... With that said, she felt the familiar crunching of bones. Her body trembled as her mind urged the change on. She fell to her knees, her legs buckling into a new shape. her arms lengthened, her legs shortened. Her skull creaked and extended into a new, canine shape. Her hair grew into a long, silky pelt that grew down her spine while the rest of her skin bubbled with the new pelt. Her tail split three ways, static electricity arcing from each tail. Her eyes glowed bright yellow. She tried to speak, but her words came out as hollow growls from a mouth not made for human speech. Her fur bristled. she glared at Tsuneo, her jaws parted, her grin wide and toothy. She motioned with her head, telling him to follow her. She then took off down the halls, and leaped out the second story window, plumeting to the desert below. She landed gracefully. She resembled a divine deity, descending from the heavens above. She turned to face Las Noches, keeping all her senses on high. she waited for that little punk to show up. He's fucking slow.... She thought as she waited for what seemed like hours to her.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Hiru's fraccion finally snap   Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:46 pm

The nude arrancar seemed to accept his challenge, or so he assumed. Tsu was honeslty just taking in all he could of her curves seeing as how he would most likly never get to again in the next hundered lifetimes. The woman became a silver fox and jumped out the window and landed to turn and stare for Tsu to follow suit. Of course even a semi-insane person know that shattered glass hurts like a bitch, so he decided to grab his weapon and just ram into the wall and make a large whole that he could jump out of. He fell perfectly on his feet and stared at the animal. Seeing her face was all he needed to know that no matter what form she took on she would always have some type of mocking expression on her face to call him some kind of punk or weak little kid. Well I guess we can begin right now. Tsu stomped into the white sand hard enough to make it spray in all directions for about ten yards and a large fissure opened up in the ground ahead of him. Come on now fox queen of whores, lets see what you can do to back up all of those words of yours. I plan to do all I can to disfigure you until Lord Primero arrives so lets get this started quickly. Tsu used the cover of the splattered sand to make a move behind his opponent, surely this would catch her off guard seing as how strategy was not his strong suit. But then again that annoying whore, as he saw her, would proably catch on soon enough that he meant business. He really didnt think he needed to but if Val decided to release, then she could be sure that he would do so as well, he was never going to underestimate an opponent again. Hope you cam prepared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiru's fraccion finally snap   Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Val used her tails to shield her eyes from the wave of sand. Her ears stood erect atop her head, alert to everything around her. Her ears suddenly twitched. She spat as if she was laughing and quickly shed her pelt, replacing it with her lovely flesh. She sonidoed up into the air and looked down, watching Tsuneo sneak up on nothing but sand. His pathetic antics were nothing but a sad little comedy routine to her. She couldn't help laughing. she extended her right hand in front of her body at a downward angle, her index finger pointing down at him. A mass of blue, flame like, spiritual energy began to swirl at the tip of her claw. The mass grew rapidly in size, becoming her signature blue cero. She grinned wider as the cero neared completion. It howled in her hand like a hungry beast, ready to claim her weak little prey.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Hiru's fraccion finally snap   Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Tsu realized that Val was not on the ground as the sand cleared, then he noticed the blue cero raining on him and launched a bala to disturb the flow so he could sonido out of the way. CRAZY BITCH! I THOUGH WE AGREED NOT TO KILL!! Tsu regained his few thoughs and threw them out to replace them with fighting instinct, now if hiru wanted his fraccion to not kill each other he would have to stop it himself. Now I see what you want to do in this fight, and I will be happy to oblidge Tsu took his sword in both hands and used a sonido to appear at Val's side to stab her in a vital organ.

[short as hell but a post none the less/ and w00t i go barbarian rage on yo arse lawl]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiru's fraccion finally snap   Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:23 am

Val laughed. She didn't even fire her cero yet. She dodged Tsuneo's bala, and waited for him to make his move. Her ears suddenly twitched. She turned to the spot where he would appear seconds before he showed up. She grinned and pointed her finger at him. Before he had a chance to swing his oversized sword, she fired the cero at point blank range. The blue blast was vutually unavoidable, but just incase he pulled a miracle out of his ass, she sonidoed back a good ten feet.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Hiru's fraccion finally snap   Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:00 pm

When Tsu reappeared he realized that Val had never actually fired her cero. His instincts took over and he launched a normal cero of his own to collide with the oncoming attack, then he charged with his sword guarding him to take only minimal damage. Tsu continued to charge with his elevated speed and moved his sword to a ramming stab position and used a sonido of his greatest power to charge Val who had done nothing but move a few feet back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiru's fraccion finally snap   Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:18 pm

Val grinned and waited for him to draw close before pointing her right index finger at him. She charged a second cero. This one charged quickly, and was ready to fire off in mere seconds. She launched it at the charging male. She knew he wouldn't be fast enough to dodge this one. She sonidoed away right after the cero's launch, reappearing on the ground below in her vulpine shape. She watched through mocking yellow eyes. She was starving and ready to eat her useless rival.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Hiru's fraccion finally snap   Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:08 pm

Tsu saw the woman charge a second cero and the reappear on the ground. He blocked all but a tiny amount of damage with his sword again, almost as though he had been sprayed with flames from a ciggy. Then his annoyance took over and his powers released themselves without his approval, not that he minded, and in a split second he had fully transformed and stood ready to atack once more. Circulo he said in a deep and rusty voice that resembled nails on a chalkboard. Then he threw his sword and it flew extremely fast at the close range target. He followed up with a downward sonido to gather speed and thrust with all his might to attack his rival should she dodge the rotating weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiru's fraccion finally snap   Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:11 pm

Val grinned, her fur bristling as she felt a spike in his spiritual pressure. He was releasing his Ressureccion. Her ears twitched. Something was coming at her. She leaped into the air, performing a backflip over the oncoming weapon. She changed back into her flesh in mid air, then unsheathed her Zanpakuto, all in one beautiful fluid movement. She pressed her lips to the blade and whispered softly. Desplome abajo con las quijadas que truenan....Zorro de la Tempestad.... Thunder began to rumble in the distance. Dark, ominous clouds began to move in at a quickened pace, blotting out the haunting moon that looked over the white sands. The clouds formed above Val as she stood above the little man on nothing but air. A flash of lightning shot down from the clouds and engulfed the woman in an elegant burst of yellow arcs. The air crackled as the lightning faded, revealing Val in her released form. She stood at almost six feet now. Three long, plush tails whipped around her body. As they rubbed together, arcs of static electricity became visible. She looked like something out of Egyptian mythology. Her head now resembled that of a fox, her mask fragments now enveloping her entire face to form a skull like appearance. Her eyed glowed bright yellow from within the modified helmet. Her body shimmered with silvery white fur, boosting the strength of her hierro to mimic that of an Espada's in the way of strength. Her sword had become a silver and yellow naginata. At one end was a barbed trident, the other was a jagged blade shaped like a thunderbolt. She glared down at her opponent. The jaws of her newly formed head creaked open, a haunting laugh now echoing from within. This was the beginning of the end for the weak little fraccion standing below her. She will take her place at Hiruma's right side. Like a flash of lightning, she descended from the sky at an incredible speed, her trident aimed for the male's torso. if he didn't move, he'd be impaled and the fight would be over before it barely begun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiru's fraccion finally snap   Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:55 am

((OOC: It's been 48 hours, so I'm calling hit.))

She felt a delicious shiver of pleasure upon the moment when her blade penetrated the male's chest. The sweet sound of shattering bone and blood spilling on the ground sent her into a feral frenzy. Blood stained her hands and her face. She delicious scent of viscera edged her on. Once her trident was embedded into the male's sternum. Upon penetration, her weaponed released all of it's stored electricity, frying the male's insides. She then swung the weapon to the right with all her strength. The sharpened edges ripped through bone, muscle and cartilage, severing the male's thoracic and abdominal cavities. His organs spilled onto the sand little by little. His upper body fell to the sand with a hard thump, soon followed by the remainder of the useless little boy. The white sands were stained crimson. The scent of carnage lingered in the air, attracting unwanted company. She bellowed out a challenge to anyone who dare come near her prey. Val then grinned and sealed her ressureccion. Upon being sealed, Zorro de la Tempestad released a small jolt of static against her hand. It sent a delicious tingling sensation through her body. The clouds dispursed, revealing the forlorned moon, it's silver light bathing Val and her kill. She looked up at the ghastly celestial body and smiled.

She stood over her prey as her pelt sprouted from her soft flesh. She doubled over, groaning as her body began to reshape itself. As her muzzle grew, she let out a hollow moan in both pain and pleasure. The change was always bittersweet. She always took on her vulpine form for her feast. The feeling of being in her animal shape while eating her kill made her think of the old days as an adjuchas. She finished the change, her body now in the form of a lovely silver three tailed fox. Her eyes glimmered with a hint of gluttony. She wasn't going to share this feast with anyone. It was hers and hers alone. She was going to savor every last bite. This will teach any insolent pup not to mess with me...She thought as she fed upon the remains of her fallen rival. Victory had never tasted so sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiru's fraccion finally snap   Hiru's fraccion finally snap I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiru's fraccion finally snap
Page 1 of 1