Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Mission Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Mission Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Mission Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Mission Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Mission Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Mission Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Mission Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Mission Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Mission Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Mission Meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mission Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Mission Meeting   Mission Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:58 pm

Zanza stopped atop the low wall. Zanza panded his head around looking for his compaion that was going on the mission with him assigned by there captin. "Damn it where is he?" Zanza mumbled under his breath as he floated down to the ground. Zanza leaned agains t the wall looking around for his ally.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Shihouin

Kyle Shihouin

Location : in his office looking out the window with a bored expression.

Mission Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Meeting   Mission Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:27 pm

Salvador was walking calmly towards the mission meeting with his hands in his pockets. Salvador had been on many mission, but this one was different it. Before he only had to save some small farms or patrol the city, this mission however was different and would test his skill. He was going to be fighting a Quincy. He had fought with one or two of them in the past but always with his Captain and always with a five man team. As Salvador walked past some other Shinigami's. Kyle couldn't help but smile they all looked at him with a sort of jeslous look on their faces, as if they wished they were one of the 5th trusted officers. Kyle mearly smiled then gave them a happy wave.

A few seconds flew by as he began to draw closer. He was getting a little excited, he hadn't really met the 5th Lieuntent before, he had seen him on the odd ocasion but he'd never truly been introduced. In a way Ripper was careless of this though, he wasn't to sure whether the Lt would be a jerk or a nice guy. If he was a jerk Ripper would treat him like everyone else who acted that way; with little care or respect. If he was a funny understanding and nice guy with a good sense of honour than he'd have Kyle's full respect and one day try to become the mans trusted friend.

He was only a few more blocks away he started to think of how he'd be making a bad impression by making the Lt wait. Kyle was about to speed up when he suddenly began to think he was too early, which would make him look like a goody two-shoes in the man's eyes. Either way Kyle began to move a bit faster, with his hands still in his pockets. As Ripper made his way towards the meeting point he started to look around at the many buildings and busy Soul Reaper's.

Ripper had been a soul Reaper for a good potion of his life, he was 2000 years old, but looked between 18-20. His personality matched his looks too, he acted like a cool and calm leader that didn't sweat the little things, and sometimes he often act like a happy guy who still didn't sweat the little things. Kyle was wear his usual uniform, but with some necklaces around his neck. He was also wearing his red samurai gauntlets, and boots; just by looking at them you could tell he had been in more than ten battles. Kyle also made sure not to hide his two scars across his left eye; the woman seemed to like them. He looked like a 20 year old vet who had seen his share of death, pain, and suffering.

Soon Salvador arrived at the meeting point to see his Lt standing there as if he had been waiting for awhile. Ripper chuckled a bit at his own blunder. Looks like he did make a bad first impression. Kyle soon shook his head then walked over to the man. "Hey there. Sorry I'm late. Oh yeah call me Salvador." Ripper told the man with a rather cool and relaxed tone which gave the impression he hadn't just made this man wait for awhile.
Back to top Go down

Mission Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Meeting   Mission Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:42 pm

Kyle Ripper wrote:
"Hey there. Sorry I'm late. Oh yeah call me Salvador."
Zanza glanced at the man. "Hi, names Zanza as for being late dont worry about i was late myself. Anyways lets go ill warn you now my Zanpakto controls gravity i tend to make the gravity in my area lighter so i can move quicker. If you stay right beside me or behind me you should be able to run at my speed. Although it make take a few to get used to the leaps." Zanza turned an leaped once. Landing 20 feet away Zanza glance back and used a hand wave to motion for the man to follow befor continueing on.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Shihouin

Kyle Shihouin

Location : in his office looking out the window with a bored expression.

Mission Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Meeting   Mission Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:49 pm

"Uh...okay." Ripper replied to the leap. Ripper calmly drew his Zanpakuto then walked through his shadow. Withing a second Ripper came out of Zanza's shadow. "Yeah I'll travel through that." Kyle told Zanza as he floated up a bit. Kyle the made the shadow into a kind of cloth then wraped it around Zanza. "This is also another way I can do things...that way I don't weigh anything to you with your gravity and I can just tag along. Work for you?" Kyle explained with a somewhat cool tone. Kyle made sure to keep his vision away from Zanza.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Meeting   Mission Meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission Meeting
Page 1 of 1