Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara

Go down 
+5
The Hunter
Ryudou Nagare
Mello Ire
Nelia
Alec Kuchiki
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara Empty
PostSubject: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:42 pm

I have approval from Hunter to make this mission.

Name: Search for the 3 day Bankai Trainer Device of Kisuke Urahara

Mission Level: Part one is easy or meidum (depending on how many members we get to have, but its just explanations for part one). Part two is Hard (unless no one attacks).

Description: In the secret underground training area for Bankai of Kisuku Urahara and Yoruchi Shihouin, is the 3 day training bankai device of Kisuke Urahara. In such times like these, a device such as this is perfect for gettting soul reapers with great potential a bankai for later on. Alec knows where it is, but it is blocked by a vault that needs three keys and can't be broken by force because it will destroy the item. The mission is to get three keys and get this item. Three to ten people (including myself) will get these keys. If we six people or more who are strong enough, then we shall split into groups to speed it up. If not, then we shall travel as one. The first Part is getting everyone together to tell teams and places to head for keys. Once we do that, a new post will say Part 2 with title of are mission on it. We shall then look for the keys in there places and elimanate or knock out enemies that get in the way. Once the keys have been collected, then we can insert them into the places to get the item. Each person has 3 potions that can heal wounds in battle, but take one post before entering the battle again. We also have cells that can call us if something comes up worth the others knowing about. Any shinigami can come, but captains would be good.

Mission Duration: part one is short so lets leave it to as little amount of posts as possible. Part two is however long it takes. If feel we have lost in all directions, we retreat without question, just for safety.

Reward: If I can choose, then 170 with no battles and 350 with battles. If you (the admin.) decide you want it changed, you may if you tell me in a reply in this subject.

Reward is now 250 points if done right, and I will tell you if you did it right. The point system was changed because of rules. Learned this from Head Captain taichou.

Last edited by Alec Kuchiki on Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:46 pm

I volunteer my pseudo- cool guy Tenshi Suman. Points is are guuud *-* And the RP is a good idea too ^^"
Back to top Go down
Mello Ire

Mello Ire

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:40 am

I think you mean the Tenshintai but i wish to join the mission and I'll see if i can get my captain in on it. Also i'm the 9th division leiutenant
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:41 am

I offer my services as 4th Division Liuetenant, who along with capbale fighting skills, is also a healer so potions may not always need to be wasted. I will also seee if I can get my Captain on it.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:44 am

Lawl, whenever someone has a mission about bankai, ones without it comes running. xD
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:50 am

*Blushes* I just wanted to drum up some activity Even if I want Suman's bankai with manic delight...
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Treu that, I am not going to deny I want Bankai.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:22 am

Sorry I haven't talked to you about this stuff guys. I am at the Olympics and have not been able to talk to anyone. I might say that in the absences files. Anyways, I hope we get a few more members before we head off (unless we have to wait forever). I thank you guys so far for everything. Also, thank you for trying to get captains involved. You will most likely get a Bankai (except me sadly) by the end of the mission, but for safety of mission and so we have secure safety if we face high ranking opponets, it would be good to have at least one person with Bankai already, and that is why I thank lieutenants of squad 4 and 9 for trying to get there captians involved. By the way, what rank are you Lil Mayuri? I would like to know before we start the mission for your safety. Make sure you at least have your character and zanpakutos finished.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Someone offered me a lieutenant position and I said OK but they haven't replied yet ^^"

In either case, Suman is a capable fighter when it comes to Zanpakto and suchlike. He also has impressive spiritual pressure. I reckon he would die against a captain's bankai but he would not go down easily. lol
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Ok. that will do thoguh I would like to know what division captian you asked (one becuase the posion of lieutenant you asked for in the division you asked for may be taken. Two because everyone has done so).I will try to also encorage other captains as well being the head. Also, just to tell you, part one is as long as it takes, but we don't to take forever on it (leading to saying to taking the least amount of time possible). I hope everyone is trying to encourage captians or bankai users before I tell you were heading off.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:43 pm

Division 3 I think it was. It was open when I asked to have it at least O_O
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:53 pm

I would like to join you guys on this if its alright with you just give me a heads up if so thanks
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:16 pm

That is fine Ushida. I will be back from the olympics on Monday nite, late. until then, all I want you to do is encourage others, captian or not, to join (everybody). I shall also try, but the chances even getting the slightest of a chance are basically worthless to even try to get the chance. On Tuesday I will give the word of approval to start the mission and where this subject will be. Plesase try encorageing until then. One last thing, Lil Mayuri, if you get a shot, reply to your offer if possible, but don't quit our mission (this is just a request if possible). Ushida, I would like you to try to get your Bankai approved it would really help on the mission as Hunter said in a way, but don't quit the mission (this is just a request if possible). Anyone else may join as they please for now.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:54 am

This mission is now a go. For part one, the mission of part one will be somewhere in the Seiretei section for starters. Here I shall explain the areas of where the keys are. Everyone must post one post to show they are doing the mission and active for attendance on the mission. Three more things. One, please don't quit the mission. It makes it really hard for me and everyone to do the mission right (no points if do that because you didn't complete the mission). Two, try to stop casualties. I am not asking to sacrifice or anything, just help them out so you actually did something helpful to them, or if your withdrawing for now in the mission to rest in a forest or something, please tell your teammates that too so they can decide on what they want to do. (I am saying that just notify your teammates before you go, no need to ask permission from them, unless its life and death situation). Three, and most of all, DO NOT betray your teammates under any condition! Otherwise I promise you your getting worse then getting no points. Another thing is don't take forever to post.

I hope I am not overdoing it. Try to have fun, thats what missions are for basically, and getting done of course.

One last thing, Try to have fun, I mean thats one of the main reasons everyone wants to a mission and what there for (besides completing it and the points).

If you would like to join the mission, please say so in the subject. I shall send you a private message to tell you if you made it in time to join or not. Once part one is done, you cannot join unless you send a private message to me and I agree.

Move out!

lol!

(Exit) (I will now make the part one subject)
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Updated. Point reward changed because of rules. Learned this from Head Captain Taichou. End of discussion Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara Lol Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara Lol Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara Lol .

Exit
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Mission acomplished!

Very Happy
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I need to give 250 points to Ryudou, Suman, and me (I learned that I can get these points as long as I am in the mission, which I was). 125 points to Ushida for quiting half way through the mission. He gets some points for being really active in the start and middle.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:50 am

Denied... The way you guys did the mission is insufficient, the points void..
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:34 pm

Three things.

One, I am pretty mad (not like a meltdown or anything) you didn't tell me, cause I would have started over the mission on how I did it.

Two, now what?

Three, what reasons?

Unless you reply, I exit. Please do.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
The Seed of Judas

The Seed of Judas

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Dude, you don't have to exit OoC topics. Moron
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:58 pm

I am still waiting.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:00 pm

How about you learn to post more than two or three liners in a PF while you wait.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:03 pm

That's cause everyone posts but avoids my question. Plus, when did you become moderator Tsuneo (Zane, Mr. Cleft)? Mad
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:15 pm

i'm not an admin

i just figured that since you are active in this topic i could tell you in it and it might actually get read. Just saying that I would like you to post a little bit longer or else i shall make the fight very short.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Well, there's much say here. I say more depending on subject and importance. As for the battle, you one the one who brought it up, and I posted.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:23 pm

yes i noticed.

a horrible attack, that perhaps could have been better if you had actually thought it through or at least set it up to make simply moving out of the way a bit harder.

but as long as you understand that i will go easier if you put effort into your post, I shall leave this topic alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara   Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission: Search for the 3 day Bankai trainer device of Kisuke Urahara
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next