Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ascended Super Humans(ASH)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Ascended Super Humans(ASH) Empty
PostSubject: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:46 pm

These are the list of the current Ascended Super Humans.

1.(Leader/ The Caelum) Okami

2.(Vice/2nd Ascended/ The Barathrum) Fallon

3.(3rd Ascended/ The Lumen) Denzil

4.(4th Ascended/ The Acerbus) Erik Night

5.(5th Ascended/ The Gelu) Lunais Doragon

6.(6th Ascended/ The Flamma) Roku

7.(7th Ascended/ The Lamnia) Ari

8.(8th Ascended/ The Terra) Callie

9.(9th Ascended/ The Aqua)

10.(10th Ascended/ The Aeris)

CURRENTLY WE HAVE SPOTS OPEN BUT ONLY THOSE WHO PROMISE TO BE ACTIVE AND CAN PROVE THEIR RP SKILLS MAY HAVE THEM!

Requirements:
Main Requirements:

1.) When having a battle make sure you use a paragraph style.
2.) Must be approved by the Leader.
3.) Must have Evolved Ability.

Open seat Requirements:
If there is an open seat for a TAO here is the requirements.

1.) The leader will evaluate your RPing abilities based on what YOU RP like on the site. RP samples will not be used, so you must firstly prove yourself IC before achieving the status. (sorry but im tiered of seeing OK rp samples and then piss poor posts when you start to rp)

Snatching the Position:

If the seat is all taken up, you can take one of this and change the one who is in there.

1. Must complete the Main requirements.
2. Post here, informing who you wish to challenge for a position, and your opponent declines, you will automatically get the spot.
3. If the battle has no reply in 48 hours, the last poster wins.
4. If the one you wish to challenge has informed us that they will be away they can not be challenged.

Not Active:

If you're not active within two weeks (and have not informed us) you will remove automatically in your rank.

ADDITIONAL RULES FOR BECOMING AN ELITE! READ!

1. If you already have another account on the site, then your second character will have to begin as a regular superhuman, and challenge to get into the elites. Second accounts will not be handed elite spots.

2. I WANT ACTIVE ELITES! Life can get busy, and so long as you notify us that you are going to be off for a few days, that is fine. But if you are constantly on only once a week or a blue moon, you WILL be kicked.

4. If you were kicked from the elites for inactivity, you do not get to ask for a position. You will have to wait to challenge the 10th elite and work your way up.

5. Elites are not allowed to post one liners, they should be decent rpers and so I want at least a paragraph when they write. Also...you need to make sense when you write so we understand what you're trying to say (we have had problems with this before). Even if you get accepted into the Elites, keep your RPing standards up or you shall be removed for declining RP skills.

6. If you are part of the TAO/ASH you are requaed to work togeather with the rest of the race and elites, no striking out on your own bullcrap and only wanting an elite spote for the power, any doing so will be striped of thire elite rank

Last edited by Ekochi Kuchiki on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:15 am

Would it be possable to get the Leader roll if its not already taken? my RP smple is in my app.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:18 am

Ascended Super Humans(ASH) 25151216
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:22 am

may I get the vice, if not anything else is fine
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:31 am

I am no longer in control of the ASH. You will have to ask Okami when she gets back on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:32 am

okay, thanks anyways Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:27 pm

PM me with a RP samplie, and plz make it of this char (not a copy/past of another char from another forum) and make it be the same length of what you would normaly post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:47 am

I will take whatever I can get, though hopefully third seeing as someone else is Vice =3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:14 am

after reading both RP slips i accecpt them both into ASH, but atm torn between who to made vice, Alet asked first but Fallon's RP is alot better then Alet's (no offince Alet)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:02 pm

May I take an Ascended placement?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:12 am

can as admin plz set up the following on the stiky and with tags.

2nd) Fellon
3rd) Alet
4th) paks-chan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:10 am

I'd like to apply for an ascended spot. If the rp samples in my application aren't long enough i'd be glad to write longer ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:52 pm

I've challenged Alet-san for his position as 3rd Ascended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:18 am

Ari gets my approvle on being given the rank of 5th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:11 am

Woohoo! -Dances because he got fifth-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:14 am

Just be careful, I know Okami and if she sees you, or anyone of the TAO, god modeing or genraly abouseing there power she will take the steaps of getting your rank removed!

tuff but fair imo *hugs the fuzzy one*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:28 am

What he says it true, no one will be playing god under my watch!

also Aojiro has asked me to resurve him the spot of 6th TAO, wich i will do but he has 24hrs from this post on to give me his char app and a good RP samlie, however i have told him that if between now and then and gives me a better rp sample then his he will be bumped down to 7th.

call it favertisem or whatever but i know who he is (and if you know anything about me you should know who he is too)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:52 pm

app is posted, consder this a request for 6th TAO ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:18 am

approved when the admins approve your app sweetheart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:25 am

sorry for the dubble post but i know ppl will ignore/miss it if i just edit the last.

dew too problems i'm not going to go into at this point in time Aojiro's char has been delited and is being remade, how ever he is not a SH this time around.

Therefore the 6th TAO spot is still open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:14 pm

6th Ascended Human PLease... RP sample Upon Request.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:12 pm

PM me your sample plz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:07 pm

I'd like to be 7th ASH member please ^^

Or 6th, if it hasn't been taken yet xP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:02 pm

id like the 8th ASH member
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:54 am

Gilgamesh = aproves for 6th

Rock = approved for 7th

Remedy = pending for 8th, would like to see a RP sample first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ascended Super Humans(ASH)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next