Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ascended Super Humans(ASH)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunais Doragon

Lunais Doragon

Location : See the singing, purple dinosaur on tv who tells little kids that he loves them........that's me

Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:20 pm

Could I take on the last position? I didn't think of it at the time I made my character but I'd be more than happy to leave you an RP sample. I'll also be sure to be on everyday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:24 pm

Do a few IC roll play posts beforehand then ill let you know, sorry but im not going by RP samples anymore as some that where being put forward where nothing like what they where doing when they started playing.
Back to top Go down
Lunais Doragon

Lunais Doragon

Location : See the singing, purple dinosaur on tv who tells little kids that he loves them........that's me

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:31 pm

No problem. Thanks for the opportunity Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:03 am

I'd also like to go for tenth ascended I'm the 5th espada Kageryu as well so you can check my Rping if you like
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:34 am

Takahane is rejected for being 10th elite becouse i'm not takeing anyone who has already got a char in any elite ranks (as posted out in the front post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:42 am

Oh okay. Sorry, I missed that.
Back to top Go down
Lunais Doragon

Lunais Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:12 pm

Hey Okami, I have IC posts here, A midnight stroll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:58 am

Lunais is Approved into the TAO
Back to top Go down
Lunais Doragon

Lunais Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:14 pm

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:36 am

Rank cleanup update!

2 Tao have been removed and the others bumped up, that is all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:26 am

I would like to have a TAO spot. Doesn't matter where. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:28 am

i vouch for him. I've rped with him and hes allright. Not to mention we need more ascended. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:49 am

I will be holding off on takeing new TAO for a moment, i'm planing a elite check + that there may, or may not be, some cut back on the total amounts of elite seats we will have (we may end up having 6 TAO spots not 10) when I am 100% sure what is hapning i will update this list and let everyone know if they are or are no longer Tao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:02 am

Alright, Okami take your time. There is no rush. XD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

Location : Im everywhere and nowhere at the same time *gets bitch slaped* person: "WTF you talking about f00 D<"

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:06 pm

i request to have Remedy removed from the TAO, since i havent RPed with her in forever, and would like to give the spot to another, more active super human ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/stripeddragon/

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:06 am

wooo ok done with the cleanup, not sure if we are going to get rank cuts, but for now im going on like we are gong to keep 10 rather then hanging around for now.

everyone don't forget to check the first post for your new ranks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:46 pm

I would like to apply for an Ascended rank...>.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:03 am

seeing as you just posted an absince i would have to say no for now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:19 am

Please remove Pakse from the Ascended. Thankee Okami-san. ^__^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:17 am

nooooo T_T guess this is finaly goodbye then pakse-chan >< *hugs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:29 am

^__^ Thanks Okami-san! I had a lot of fun RPing with you, and I'll miss this character the most.

Byebyes. Take care of yourself, okay? And remembers, that no matter what you think we all loves you. And your awesome-tastic posts. XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:32 am

I should be the one tell you that! will miss you Pakse! you take care of yourself and i hope i will run into you sometime ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Hey i'd rather like my spot back >.> I'll kick whoseever rear i have to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:48 am

Quote :
4. If you were kicked from the elites for inactivity, you do not get to ask for a position. You will have to wait to challenge the 10th elite and work your way up.

sorry Ari.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:22 pm

I did post a note of abscence but whatever. I'll take seventh then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ascended Super Humans(ASH)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next