Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ascended Super Humans(ASH)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:28 pm

ok i have to finish some stuff and add some final touched to my app, but illl include a rp sample in the history of my character if thats of ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:03 pm

Sure, ill hold the 8th slot for you for a bit till you get it done, just let me know when you are finished with it ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:52 pm

alright im finished my character app ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:04 am

approved for 8th
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:05 pm

Since Naraka had said, "If you have 2 elite characters, get rid of one until SW joins up with BO" I am removing Rock Howard from ASH as he is my 2nd Elite character in his behave rule. Anyone else who has a 2nd Elite character must get rid of him/her during this process.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:58 pm

No I don't think we really have to bother, seeing as (sad to say) most SW members did come here, and those that haven't...we'll leave it at the fact its unlikely they'll be registering characters here. And a lot of the SW folk that transferred also already hold elite spots
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:03 am

Well if that's the case, keep Rock Howard there until further notice I guess lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:31 pm

Ne, ne~! I asked Okami-chi if I could join Tao, and she said okay, so, can someone add me to the list~?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:57 am

May I have th-the last spot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:50 am

Updated, Rock has been removed for inacivtey the other two below him have been bumped up

- Aletta-

I'm taking you on as a trail elite for one week, i want acive elites, if you end up being away for more then 24 hrs let someone know about it.

posting atleast one a day = good
posting atleast 1 every 2 dasy = ok but would like better.
posting only once in a week = not good.

and yes i do look at posts, so dont worry if your not posting becouse your stuck on waitng for another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:52 am

A-Alright, I p-promise I will be active!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:24 am

Challenging Ari for spot of 5th Ascended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:10 am

Challanging Alet for fourth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:11 pm

I am applying for the 9th position. RP sample is in my app
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:21 am

Am I getting my spot? Yes... No?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:55 am

Please wait for Okami-san to return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:29 am

Can you please add me to the list i was told i was the 9th ASH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:05 am

not fully back for another 2 days (i managed to sneak on for a few mins) so just poped on to sort this out.

as of someoneleaving the forum (alet) the list now looks like this

1st Okami
2nd Fallon
3rd paks
4th ari
5th gaila
6th remedy
7th akiko
8th atella
9th Ichiro ~ BUT! i want to know who said you could be a Tao, as i dont see packs saying yes (from what i saw she was approveing your powers not your tao spot) and dont dubble post

to Yesac ~

No to you being elite, improve on your posts then reapply in a week or so.

when im back fully i will be revewing post qualtey of everyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:27 am

Well, since you excluded me anyways... Id like to officially retire from this Position. You can say that I got killed due to reckless use of my Power at a Petrol Pump lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:44 am

You were included. 5th. I'm assuming that was a typo since Okami-san had several typo's and no one named Gaila applied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:18 am

yes it was a typo, i only had a few mins to let the post out at the time so i rushed it, but seein as gila is green now i will go ahead and edit it again ><.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:11 am

i would like to be 9th Ascended, im very active and i like to rp ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:58 pm

I vouch for him. He has gotten a lot better since joining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:06 pm

well then I guess i have to approve, welcome to the Tao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:09 pm

thanks Okami ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ascended Super Humans(ASH)   Ascended Super Humans(ASH) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ascended Super Humans(ASH)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next