Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Mello Ire the Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Mello Ire the Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Mello Ire the Shinigami I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Mello Ire the Shinigami I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Mello Ire the Shinigami I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Mello Ire the Shinigami I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Mello Ire the Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Mello Ire the Shinigami I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Mello Ire the Shinigami I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Mello Ire the Shinigami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mello Ire

Mello Ire

Mello Ire the Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Mello Ire the Shinigami   Mello Ire the Shinigami I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:55 am

Name:Mello Ire

Visual Age: 22

Division: 3rd leiutenant

Personality:Mello is a shy and nervous person and has trouble talking to and co-operating with most of the shingami he only really trusts people who are his friends or on his squad he is also very noble and puts the life of his comrades before his own that is actually how he died(refer to history for that information).
Mello actually went insane at the sight of his own death and paranoid about what happened at the academy (refer to history for both topics). Latsly mello is a peaceful man who absolutely despises conflict and wish there was no such thing as hatred so he always sees it as his duty to break up any fights.

Appearance: Avy

History/Background: Mello was a mayors aide back on Earth always making sure that everything ran smoothly and was peaceful he still didn't have many friends even though he stood up to people they never showed him any real gratitude he made it seem like he didn't care but it really killed him inside.
One day the mayor of mellos town was approached by the mob they offered him money to not notice there crimes but he didn't give in but they didn't stop eventually they began threatening the town but he still said no. Months later te mob was tired of playing games and they went on a rampage the head of the mob tried to kill the mayor but mello took the bullet and it went through his heart he stayed alive long enough to see the sight of the mayors office not a single square centimetre of the floor didn't have some of his blood on it. Just as the ambulance pulled up Mello lost consciousness and his heart stopped.
he woke up in the sereitei in a daze he was confused he was certain he had just died so why was he walking down the street then some shinigami found him and explained what had happened he was dead and living in the sereitei he then decided if he was going to keep people safe he needed to become a shinigami he enrolled in the academy, he knew he was older than most of the people at the academy but he didn't take any notice.
Everyday he thought everyone was judging him, especially one person who always did better then him; Mello got an A he got an A+ Mello would come second and he would come first.
One day that person snapped and challenged him to a kill or be killed match mello thought he had really gone crazyThe match went on for an hour but Mello killed him just before he stabbed him in a vital point, Mello realised minutes after he killed the shinigami that his zanpaku-to was draining him of his reiatsu and giving it to him. Mello got away to think about what had happened.
After he graduated Mello thought things were finally looking up but he will never forget what has happened to him.

Last edited by Mello on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Mello Ire the Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello Ire the Shinigami   Mello Ire the Shinigami I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:24 am

Approved. You're avi looks like a girl o.O
Back to top Go down

Mello Ire the Shinigami
Page 1 of 1