Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Novena's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Novena's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Novena's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Novena's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Novena's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Novena's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Novena's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Novena's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Novena's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Novena's Chambers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Novena's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Novena's Chambers   Novena's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:17 am

Chambers of the Novena(Ninth) Espada
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

Novena's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novena's Chambers   Novena's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:13 am

After few hours of staring at the Hueco Mundo's sky from the White Desert, Vagos grow tired of it. Normally he would go watch other sky but he didn't know why, maybe he felt very strong need of coming back to place which he can call home, but this time he choose to visit his chambers in Las Noches. How long it was since last time i was there? - that question couldn't leave his mind. Vagos just like to stare at the sky so he not often visit his chambers.

He was a loner Espada, the only Espada without any hollow or arrancar servants, always alone, but by a choice. Vagos always, even as a hollow, was alone and felt emptiness, he couldn't answer to himself what was that he was missing all that time, even now, but he found a way to escape that emptiness of his, to forget about it. Watching the sky alone, one on one, was that way. That was the only activity he could do, and from that came his laziness. But he didn't know that this emptiness was cause by his loneliness and ironically he was escaping into loneliness to escape from his emptiness.

Vagos was barely standing being a part of Espada, that he cannot just be lazy all the time and must do something what he was ordered to, but subconsciously he wanted to be a part of it. He didn't realize but thanks to that he was able to do other things than staring into the sky and escape from loneliness and emptiness for short time.

While Vagos was heading through Las Noches to get to his room he remembered why he not often do that. Dammit why this is so far away...it's so troublesome - and a small sign of fatigue appeared on his face. After few breaks and long walk, and Vagos isn't a person who make haste even when if he is doing something censidered as a troublesome, he was standing right before entrance to his chamber. There was normal wooden doors without any decorations or ornaments. They look like they was going to break down any minute but the fact was that they were even now solid and usable.

Vagos opened them and entered the chamber. Nothing flashy was there. To be honest you could call someone crazy but there was really nothing... no bed, table, ornaments only one lamp was hanging near entrance to bring small amount of light to this place which hasn't even got a window what cause that in the room was terrible reek. Vagos never had a servants who would furnish this place and he alone was to lazy to that by himself. There was only dirt and dust all over the place.

Jeez... this place is like it was always, empty, dirty, dusty and dark... without light of the outside world...just like me... - a small smile appeared on his face. After few moments Vagos decided. Damn i don't wanna go all that way back... ehh i will have to stay here for a while.... Saying that he lied on the ground basing his backs on the wall. But there wasn't any possibility for him to watch the sky at that point... so he rised his hand a bit and pointed with his index finger on the wall across the room. The red light started to cumulate on his finger, when it was ready the red beam appeared as a Cero. This caused small explosion and destroyed half of the celling and top half of the wall. Ahh now better, i can see the sky and i have some fresh air here.. Not thinking much after he spaced out as he have that as a habit and again he was staring into the sky escaping his emptiness...
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Novena's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novena's Chambers   Novena's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:07 pm

OOC: If you do not wish for me to intrude, please PM me and I will delete this post soon. I'm just bored, that's all ^^;;

IC:
Clip-clop. Clip-clop. Clip- ... Clack.

Echoing steps, and the door. Followed by small intake of breath.

"Hooo ... such a large hole in the wall." a young child murmurred, while whistling impressively at the size of the destruction. He was a youthful one, by appearance, with simple black hair that was rather unkempt, and in dire need of a comb, several containers of hair gel, and maybe a pair of scissors. Merrow grinned, actually ... now that he was in the presence of an Espada, the grin shifted into a genuine smile.

"How are you, Master Novena? Hopefully no one was bothering you when you fired that Cero?" the shoddy Exequias captain inquired, with a hint of concern in his voice. There was no mistakening that, though he was of a couple millennia old, he was still somewhat of a child. For he noted the blank stare that was on the Novena's face prior to Merrow's entrance into the room. Though he wasn't quire sure the reasons as to why the Ninth Espada would be disastisfied, it didn't change the fact that he was.

And Merrow, in his ungodly demonic childish self, felt pained. Illogically, unreasonably, pained. Perhaps it was because of the form he was now trapped in? That his mind still functioned like that of a twelve-year old? No, that couldn't be it, he butchered and killed without hesitation. But, needless to say, Merrow was unwilling to let that Espada sit there and mope.

However, though he had decided to cheer up the Novena, his mind did not consider the consequences of his actions. With a sort of high pitched cheer(like that of a child yelling), the Exequias captain lept forward like a cannonball. His movement would've been to quick to track, and he was moving too fast to evade ... especially if one was sitting down. But Merrow was aware of how most Espada responded to a greenish-eyed, black-haired, white-clothed, absolutely adorable face face flying in at around ninety-something kilometers per hour. Most gawk at the sight.

Merrow had claimed the hugs of four, FOUR, Espada masters in the past ... in the same comical fashion as this. It was not some attack, though it certainly looked like it. And though he was flying at an almost sonido speed, the impact wouldn't be all that great. But there was a great deal of uncertainty ... as to whether the Novena would allow him to tackle him and hug him much like a little child glomping an elder sibling from behind. Still, he was in mid-flight ... and there was only mere moments to impact ... and he crashed into something ... though the impact disoriented even himself, so he was unsure of what his sudden 'welcoming hug' hit.

OOC: >.>;; Technically fits with my personality, XD. I was bored, and you were the only one in Las Noches, so far!

But, if you do not like the fact that I am posting here, please PM me and I will delete this V.V;;
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

Novena's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novena's Chambers   Novena's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:56 pm

As Vagos was starring at the sky, then he suddenly felt some reiatsu incoming this way.... interference ? he thought at the first moment but he didn't bothered for long and spaced out again. After a while Ninth Espada heard a voice incoming from inside of his room .

So after all it was interference... said Vagos in his mind. When arrancar asked about Noveno's state of mind, Vagos turned his head a bit to take a look at the newcomer. He was not very clever looking one with the appearance of a young child. When Espada saw him he knew who is that.... It was him... Merrow Miuzerra... The Exequias Captain.

Vagos doesn't like when someone is interfering his ''sky watching ritual'' , when someone is corrupting his free time, after all he is a loner type. He thought that if he ignore Miuzerra, he will grow bored of silence or get mad and simple will leave offended... so he spaced out again ignoring Exequias Captain and his arrival.

But then something unexpected for Vagos happened. As he was spacing out as he planned Merrow didn't leave the room it was opposite.... Is he planning to attack me? He took my ignoring him as an insult and he want to punish me? What the heck is he doing ? A frontal attack, against me ? that thoughts was in Espada's mind while Merrow was approaching him with unknown intentions....

And then he remembered, it was not very clear memorial and he was barely listening back then... It was one of the Espadas meeting which Vagos dislikes so much, but it couldn't be helped he was part of Espada after all so his presence was necessary. But coming back to memorial he remembered that someone, can't really remember who exactly spoke about Exequias Captain strange habit which is giving a hugs. So Vagos realized that Merrow is trying to hug him probably...

Is he pitying me ? Damn...he is so annoying...ehhhh Noveno Espada heave a sigh... Vagos wasn't the type who like to hug or be hugged, to be honest he dislikes acting out any feelings. But Miuzerra was approaching with intense speed, only whats left to do for Vagos was to simply slip from the wall to the ground at the last possible moment, just before impact, maybe Merrow had incredible speed but luck have been on Vagos side that day. There wasn't much time to act, just the moment Merrow would reach Vagos, he slipped on the ground with sonido speed letting The Exequias captain hit the wall. Then he rolled over few steps from the place where Merrow hit the wall. Luckily for him Merrow didn't expect that only 9th Espada can dodge his hug when he was able to hug higher numbers in the past, but it had to be luck, something what's happening once in 100 hundred years, otherwise Vagos wasn't be able to dodge attack of this class, after all it was Exequias Captain.

This was so fast that Merrow probably didn't know why he hit something instead of being hugged to Noveno Espada right now. Speed was so intense that he probably didn't know what he hit in the first place. But that was of any concern for Vagos. He simply stood up, cleaned himself a bit and then again sat on the ground, basing his backs on the wall and started to watch the sky again but he didn't space out this time, he found interesting why Exequias Captain is here and what the hell was that just now...

When Merrow was still facing the wall after impact sudden question came out of 9th Espada mouth So Merrow Miuzerra... may i ask what are you doing around this part of Las Noches? I thought that Exequias Captain is a very busy person.... - Vagos asked with a little of arrogance in his voice, starring at the sky, but then a sandstorm appeared making sky no clearly visible. What's going on? that question came to Espada's mind and then he saw a ''monsoon river'' like tornado filled all with sand outside Las Noches which was heading into other parts of the castle. It's must be him... Vagos thought. Suddenly the wind came from the hole in the room along with some amount of sand what annoyed even more Vagos then he was before. Damn that Anubis-like-bastard and his sand, making such a commotion... geez it's so annoying said in mind for short time forgetting about Merrow. After few moment the sand storm stopped leaving a lot of sand in Vagos's room. Espada not thinking much more stood up cleared him self from sand and again sat down starring at sky, awaiting Merrow answer.

Last edited by Pereza Vagos on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Novena's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novena's Chambers   Novena's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:12 pm

Merrow rubbed his somewhat bruised face ... he liked to keep careful documentation of all sorts of events, and made mental note to record that someone who did not possess the most divine of all sonido had dodged his tackle. It really miffed him that his four century honed special technique had failed in this one instance, and he was going to let the whole world know that he was upset over this.

But then again, pouting wasn't his 'thing'.

"Ne ne! Vagos-nii-san, that was rather surprising, I've tackled even Primeras from the past and while they were standing upright too!" he chuckled heartedly while referring to the Novena with a term of endearment, as a small trickle of blood came streaming down his forehead. The young child didn't seem to notice that he was bleeding ... didn't bother with the bitter fluid that was already trickling down his face and staining his clothes. Nope, he just smiled his silly goofy smile and let out an innocent gaze with the bright orbs of his.

That was just around when the sandstorm hit ... and Merrow's smile turned into gleeful fanged expression as he laughed aloud at the sight of some poor arrancar being carried off into the distance! The young child, really probably older than most other arrancar in this castle, continued his hysteria fit for quite some time ... until running out of breath, and found himself on all fours gasping for whatever clean air was left. Merrow later sat upright, the still-present silly smile etched into his face. And it seems that now he was going to address the question posed upon him.

"Meeeeh. It WAS a busy job ... but eh, I re-organized the system for that, and it's more efficient nowadays. I may be the Exequias Cap, but the don't really need me since they're effective at handling the weak and the worthless. Also, we haven't had as many traitors in a while, so less work for me ... boo hoo ..." the arrancar said cheerily, a sharp contrast to the personality of the listener, while wiping out whatever tears were still in his eyes.

"Still. I'll be honest, I came rushing over here only because of the noise from that Cero of yours.

Ne. Pereza-nii-san ... why do you have that look in your eye?"
he just said it suddenly, straight out of the blue, ignoring any question that may have been asked during that pause, "That bored ... blank ... ... lonely look? Why?" The child-like arrancar just threw out the question, and waited expectantly for some semblance of an answer ... he was still as inquistive as he had been while alive. Never satisfied to just see, but always trying to find an explanation ... regardless of how insensitive the questions seem to come out.
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

Novena's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novena's Chambers   Novena's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:20 pm

It's was simple luck...To be honest even i wasn't sure if i will dodge your charge in time - Vagos answered with calm tone of voice, but then he wondered why he did that in first place. He is that not interacting with others one, the one who will choose being alone at all times. When Merrow was explaining why he came here and why he isn't busy nowadays, 9th Espada as he had in habit spaced out once again. He was blindly looking into the sky of Hueco Mundo.

Then sudden question came from Exequias Captain mouth. Normally Vagos would ignore it but he doesn't know why he was in the mood to answer that question. Maybe he found interesting that childish personality of Merrow or it was just because he was looking like a innocent child, even when he was covered with blood...who knows, that was one of the matters which Vagos couldn't explain even to himself.

You asked me why i have that look in my eye.. heh... saying the truth even i don't know that is just an old habit of mine since the times i was a hollow. You see i'm just a type who like to be alone... - here he turned his head again to the sky - Everything is too troublesome for me i'm lazy, the only thing which brings me enjoyment and you know some kind of relief is starring blindly at the sky, but i don't know why... but he knew, he just wasn't the type of person who like to express feelings. As Vagos ended speaking in his eyes once again appeared that bored blind look but this time it was follow by a little sign of smile on Espada's face.

Vagos wasn't very talkative person. Not often you can find 9th Espada Pereza Vagos as sociable as today. Why i'm still talking with him? Why i'm answering his questions? I should just ignore him as i usually do... but still it's strange, i just can't ignore him... i don't know why but that is filling mine emptiness somehow. Geez it's too complicated, taking too much effort to analyze every feeling, that's why i choose to be alone, that's why i'm starring at the sky because everything else is too complicated for me, too troublesome.... and sky brings me relief such a monologue had began in Vagos's head as he spaced out with little sign of smile on his face...then was only silence in the room, only wind whistled from time to time...
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Novena's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novena's Chambers   Novena's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:58 pm

"oh?" Merrow said with somewhat of a more understanding smile. It felt strange ... conversing with someone whose personality had been similar to what his had been in the past. All so long ago, he was lonely, and he tried to clamp that emotion through literature (Alas, Las Noches didn't possess an extensive library), but ultimately ... he alone as well. Perhaps that was why he became so much like an extrovert himself? The Exequias captain took a momentary pause, and then turned in the direction to where the hole was ... the blue sky that was so clear in the castle of night.

"I ... kind of get what you mean. There is something about that sky ... just something. That guy who made this place obviously knew what he was doing ..." the child murmurred aloud, really more of a comment to himself, although trying to maintain the sense of an ongoing conversation. His voice did hitch a moment on the word 'that', as he tenatively spoke it, while avoiding to speak the name of the heretical rogue whose peerless power allowed him to almost dominate the world. Truth be told, he did not like 'Sosuke Aizen'. And he had gotten into fights before when he, a mere arrancar, dared to even mention that man's full name without any honorifics.

"Nmaaa ... you don't mind if I join you, do you? Currently, your room is the best spot for skywatching, especially with the new ceiling design and all. Unless someone else decides to blow a hole as well." he chuckled absent-mindedly while plopping down next to, though still respecting a distance to, Pereza. There was no denying it ... that sky was mesmerizing. Such a blue and pure thing of light to be shown in the realm of all things dark. And even better, not situated in a place where one could be harrassed. "No wonder he likes to watch it ... it is soothing ... and quiet ... minus the occaisional ceros and whatnots" was a thought that passed through Merrow's mind, as he sat there. (Though it seemed odd due to his hyperactive nature ... but he could show self-restraint if he had to)

But silence wasn't really something that Merrow could adapt to. He was the silly child, after all. The boy who had been exposed to ancient philosophies ... and came by to adopt the mindset of transcendant thinkers. And his inquiries stemmed from such a view of life(or death/afterlife in this case) and from his own nature(that of a twelve year old).

"How long have you been an arrancar, nii-san?" he inquired again, not feeling like he was probing ... although it would seem that way to a third-pary observer. He was just curious, and spoke the first thing on his mind ... that being the most recent question. What really struck Merrow, though, was his usage of a Japanese honorific term of endearment, referring to Pereza as an 'older brother' ... then again, he was a child, and the arrancar of Las Noches were more like an extended family to him ...
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

Novena's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novena's Chambers   Novena's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:47 pm

When Merrow was murmuring something under his nose Vagos started to think that he is a child-like after all. His look, his behavior, even referring to Pereza like he is older brother to Miuzerra... everything was that of a child and still he was a Exequias Captain, merciless killer who kill without hesitation. How ironic must that be ? and again little smile appeared on 9th Espada face, it was barely noticeable though. Looks like, in the end, everyone here is kind a intriguing... and a smile become noticeable now.

As Vagos was continuing his inner monologue he noticed that Merrow was sitting next to him, calmly watching blue sky. Espada was so absorbed by his thoughts that he missed Exequias Captain question. What was strange Vagos have not become more annoyed by that especially when he saw calmly sitting posture of Miuzerra who probably was pushing himself to his limits trying not to fly around room as it was when he first appeared in 9th chambers.

Is he trying to cheer me up? Maybe he is just bored? or he is lonely like me? but i want to be alone it's my choice... ahh why i'm thinking about that, it's not of mine concern why he is here or what he want, i will let him do as he like since it's too troublesome to be bothered about that... and so inner monologue was going on inside Pereza's head, but that was only excuses with which Vagos was trying to cover his subconscious self...self which knew that only way to escape his emptiness isn't loneliness but opposite. Of course it was only subconscious so Vagos didn't realized that even now...

They both was sitting in silence starring at the sky, then as it happened before Merrow straight out of the blue asked Pereza since when he is arrancar.Yeah how long ? How long does it was ? heh since when it all started... Vagos wondered about that,he knew there are much older arrancars than himself but since most of his life is starring at the sky, time was just passing very slowly like it had happened thousands years ago...

I guess around 300 and you Merrow-kun ? answered calmly with a warm tone of insecurity about correctiveness of this answer, and what can be unexpected is that Vagos for the first time asked Merrow about something, of course despite the fact he asked him why he came here in the first place because these seems t obe natural thing. Also he referred to him with honorification -kun and not simply 'YOU' what can also be surprising. Vagos that way, because he isn't very good with expresing any kind of emotions, wanted to thanks for Merrow's behavior when he just sat down and calmly watched the sky even for a minute or two...
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Novena's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novena's Chambers   Novena's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:44 pm

Merrow coughed a little nervously at the question. He really should have been expecting it, since he had been the first to pose the question ... but to be honest, he wasn't quite sure. He drew his legs close and assumed a cross-legged 'indian' style seating position, whilst scratching his head with a look of genuine doubt.

"Hrm ... um. Let's see ... I was ... twelve when I died. I didn't last more than a few hours when I was a soul. I spent about a millennia and a half as a Hollow ... uh ... today is um ... twenty-first century ... hmm ... okay ... okay ... um 2421 minus 1821 years ... ... ... so ... that's, ah, I think about six hundred years?" the puzzled look remained on the child's face ... it was a shame really, he had been alive for so long, he could no longer remember how old he was. This detracted slightly from his perception of the world, causing a bit of a frown to form on his usually cheery face.

But, just like always, that frowned was turned about, and he was cheerily smiling again.

However ... he at a loss of words once more. And his mind couldn't really form new questions to say, but nonetheless ... he was content to be on speaking terms with Pereza. Even with the moments of silence, it was still a rather soothing place to be in right now.

'Nothing but blue skies! All day long!' was the absent-minded thought that fluttered in Merrow's mind ... before inspiration took ahold of him again.

"Have you ever wondered ... why we're here? I mean ... I get it, we're arrancar, and we've formed a society of our own and all, so as to avoid needless trouble in Hueco Mundo. But why?" he muttered absent-mindedly ... there was something contagious about sky-gazing ... and apathy. He really didn't expect an answer for this question, since he usually never got one(just a long rant about the shinigami being bastards), but it was always a question he threw into discussions.
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

Novena's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novena's Chambers   Novena's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:02 pm

Six hundred years... i thought that he is older than me at least i set up it coz he was here in Las Noches when i came here for the very first time, but i never imagined that he may be twice older than me and still he is calling me a nii-san...huh ? once again a faint sign of a smile appeared on Espada's face I guess it can't be helped he must be just that type of a guy

It may appear that Vagos preferred talking to himself in his mind rather than talking ' outside' with actual person in this situation Merrow, but that's exactly how his personality worked. After Merrow's answer a deep silent spread in the room and they were boringly starring at the sky but ot wasn't in Merrows nature to just sit calmly in silent.

As they were watching that blue, soothing sky silent was broken by Miuzerras sudden question. I wonder... but saying the truth it doesn't matter for me as long as i can watch the sky... you know it's the fact that we removed our masks, that we have our own society, that we live here in Hueco Mundo, it's too troublesome to think about why or who and what he wanted to achieve....it's just too complicated for me at least...

It's rather odd for Vagos to speak so much, but sometimes it happens like today, even if answer for taht question couldn't be given in the first place...and then silent once again spread through the entire room even for now the monologue in Vagos's head stopped...
Then like a headache came to him a feeling, Vagos sensed some impressive reiatsu coming from white desert. huh? Definitely it's a captains level reiatsu, and definitely it's not a human being...so Bountou?Vaizard or SHINIGAMI?

We got visitors...quite powerful i assume from their reiatsu, heh he sighted some troublesome things will happen in near future i guess he spoke to Merrow and like never nothing happened he starred into the blue yonder again.

(OOC: sorry for being so passive in this conversation but that's just what Pereza Vagos is like, passive, lazy inactive etc. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Novena's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novena's Chambers   Novena's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:58 pm

OOC: It's all right. I figured it'd be like that, considering your aspect of death and whatnot ^^

I'mma going to have to make an exit post ... need to go on an info hunt for some points(Jackal's Mission). So, crappy post: START!

IC: The slight pressure arising from the midst of the desert did more than bother Merrow slightly. He was immediately repulsed by its presence, and was shifting uncomfortable ... hand instinctively reaching at his side, for a blade that wasn't there. That was his left, and his right was already balled up, as though he was intending to punch something.

But as the apprehension showed, it quickly subsided ... and something clicked in Merrow's mind!

"Oh! Yes! Ah hah, I just remembered! I came to your palace for a different reason. D'oh, silly me, should've done this earlier!" the Exequias Captain exclaimed aloud for seemingly no particular reason, as he hastily leapt up to his feet and dug around in his ... spacious pockets.

"Where ... is ... it? Ah, come on ... I should have it somewhe-" his voice trailed off as he continued to dig, and then it faltered a moment, but soon returned, "A-HAH! Here we are!" His exclamation gave way to a slightly bent envelope, sealed and all. The arrancar beamed at Pereza, though he was unsure if the Espada was aware of the news he was about to give.

"I remember being ordered to bring this to you! The Exequias sometimes functions as an emergency post office. Apparently, you've been promoted, Pereza-nii-san!" he happily handed over the letter ... or well, set it down nearby the Espada in quite a hurry. As he stood back up, his face went a little scarlet from embarrassment for his forgetfulness ... he damned his childlike self, forgetting such important things so easily ... and from just a single cero too!

"You'll have to forgive me, sir!" his voice seemed to fluctuate slightly, as he stood in mock-attention, living up to his formal rank in the castle, but still retaining his silly grin, "If there are intruders in Hueco Mundo, then I've got to get to work. Who knows if they decided to proceed here to Las Noches?"

With a hasty bow, and sudden turn, the diminutive arrancar dashed off ... with the hyperactivity of a suger-imploded child, the swift and trained legs of his body, and with the intent of getting whatever work he had finished, regardless of cost ... he was out the door before one could blink.

And it didn't take long before the room was as quiet as it was before.

----> (Exequias Response team is being prepared!) ????????????
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

Novena's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novena's Chambers   Novena's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:18 pm

When Pereza received a letter from Merrow he opened it with faint sign of curiosity on his face, but then he heard..."You've been promoted, Pereza-nii-san!'' that destroyed an atmosphere of curiosity for Vagos but anyway, he started to read a letter. It was simple message informing recipient in this case it was Pereza that he was promoted to Tercera espada. That was kind of a surprise to ex Noveno, he didn't do anything to deserve that...
Interesting.. very interesting...heh it can't be helped i guess as long as i can watch the sky it's fine by me.

As he was reading he noticed that Merrow left room in a blink of an eye. Huh.. left already... hehe Vagos laughed for the first time in a while. He thought that now is the time when he can peacefully watch his precious sky and that was what exactly he was going to do right now.Once again he sat on the ground basing his back on to the wall and starring with his empty eyes into the sky of Hueco Mundo....

After a while an arrancar entered the room. To be honest Vagos never saw him before, but from his reiatsu he knew he was some weakling....Pereza simply ignored him as he had in habit. For the moment they both remained silent. Of course it didn't last for long. It appeared that arrancar was one of Jackal's servants and he brought some information. He said My bigges apologizes for disturbing you, but i have message from my master Cuatra Espada Jackal. He needs every useful information about human world from which he was separated for long period of time. He has sent this message everywhere he could, also to Espada. Now please once againg Tercera-sama forgive me this disturbance. He bowed to not interested and ignoring him Vagos, who was all the time watching the sky and left the room.

Tsk, if he need information so badly he can go look for it by himself, i'm not his puppy to do what he want...but...hmm human world...it's been quite some time since i last was there, since i last time saw sky of human wolrd...it could be nice idea, i will go there to watch the sky, and the others will think that i'm doing something, that i'm busy with a some mission or whatever. Yes it will be perfect, none will disturb my free time because they will think that i'm looking for informations...hehe it's superb oportunity to watch human's sky for a while...

Pereza was abnormally happy with his idea, but now there was one thing to decide... where to go in Human world. He remembered that in Japan view of the sky was one of the most soothing views what he ever saw. And if Japan it was simple that he will choose Karakura Town since it is the most known town in the world of arrancars. Tercera stood up from the ground Time to go he said and smiled a little.

Vagos snapped and then Garganta opened before him, slowly without haste and hesitation he entered it. As he entered he was walking towards him and disappeared in darkness while Garganta itslef was closing...His destination... Human world, Karakura Town

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Novena's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novena's Chambers   Novena's Chambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Novena's Chambers
Page 1 of 1