Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Septima's Chambers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Septima's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Septima's Chambers   Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:22 am

Chambers of the Septima(seventh) Espada's chambers
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net

Septima's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septima's Chambers   Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:14 am

Ichi had run in the large house, in front of Kageryu, to look around. It was mostly white, but it had lots of comfy furniture and the kitchen had so many kinds of food Ichi had never even heard of like "pizza" and "milkshakes". Ichi ran upstairs to find four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Right then, he had realized he had been holding his fluids ever since they started walking, so he ran in the bathroom and vacated himself.

He washed his hands and ran back down the stairs to jump on the couch some and walk back to Kageryu with a big grin on his face.

"Your house is awesome! I hope I get a cool house like you! You're so awesome! No wonder, you're an espada! Weeeeeee!"

Ichi ran in circles through the kitchen. He would still hear what Kageryu said, but he was too hyper at the moment to stay still. On one of his rounds, he grabbed of peice of this pizza to try it and yelled when he ate it because it so so magnificently delicious.
Back to top Go down

Septima's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septima's Chambers   Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:37 am

Thanks, I think there's drinks in the fridge by the way and yes until recently I've lived on my own but my new fraccion, Grave, will be moving in soon. Take a seat if you want, like I said we probably won't be going anywhere for a while. Kageryu said and grabbed a chocolate milkshake and some pizza and sat down on his couch Well y'know if you became my fraccion you would be able to hang out here whenever you wanted, but whatever feels right to you, I mean I was Naraka-samas fraccion for a while and I didn't exactly like being tied to an espada but I worked my way to tenth then eighth and now seventh Kageryu said feeling accomplished But just relax for now. Kageryu said
Back to top Go down

Septima's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septima's Chambers   Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:17 pm

Ichi's eyes sparkled at the entire house, but he calmed down and sat on the couch when Kageryu had started speaking. He twittled his feet while eating his pizza and saw Kageryu liked pizza too. Ichi had forgotten about human food, it's been so long, but he would never go back to just eating hollows.... this food was god.

"Well, if I was your fraccion, I don't think you would be so mean to me... Right now, you are being really nice and let me eat your food. You don't seem very strict like that Nara-guy you said earlier... Besides, if I got to stay here, I wanna. You're nice and strong and have an awesome house! It is almost too perfect. I mean.... if you don't mind me being your fraccion?"

Ichi finished his pizza and then went to get an ice cream milkshake. He grabbed one out of the refrigerator and then came back to sit on the couch. He played with the extremely fluffy pillow and threw it into the air and letting the fluffy surface hit him when it descended upon him.
Back to top Go down

Septima's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septima's Chambers   Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:25 am

It would be my pleasure to have you as my fraccion Ichi, but fair warning I can get a bit crazy when it comes to fighting but you shouldn't have to worry it's been pretty boring lately. Kageryu said thinking that Ichi would be a pleasant break from all the other psychopaths that he was used to hanging out with But maybe you can shake that boredom Ichi. Kageryu said realising that he may never go back to his old psycho killing ways

(sorry short post)
Back to top Go down

Septima's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septima's Chambers   Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:28 am

Ichi's eyes light up as Kageryu has told him that he can be his fraccion. He takes a large sip of his shake and then falls on the ground, holding his head.

"Braaaaaain Freeeeeze!"

Ichi flops around the floor for a bit, trying to get rid of the cold pain. It eventually stopped and Ichi sat back down on the couch again with a curious look on his face. Ichi could shake Kageryu's boredom?, but how? Did Kageryu want to fight or just go out and do things.

"How would I make you un-bored, Kageryu-sama?"

Ichi would address Kageryu with respect as a higher-up, not because he liked authority, but because Kageryu had proven to be a very nice man to Ichi. Ichi is respecting Kageryu for his overall hospitality and behavior, rather than power and rank; he liked Kageryu, so he would respect him. Ichi was happy that Kageryu had accepted him.
Back to top Go down

Septima's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septima's Chambers   Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:10 am

Well we could spar if you wanted to or we could just go out hollow killing together y'know, fun stuff or we could just hang out here eating junk food Kageryu said amused by Ichis brain freeze We could just be freinds ya know Ichi it doesn't have to be a matter of respect, it doesn't have to be espada and fraccion, I'm going to treat you as an equal Ichi. Kageryu said hoping that Ichi would take him up on his offer
Back to top Go down

Septima's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septima's Chambers   Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:45 am

Ichi put his left finger on his chin as he took another bite of pizza and thought about what they would do. Sparring, killing hollows, or just staying here... They all were particularly fun, but hollows were too easy to kill now-a-days. So, now it was sparring or just staying there.... Ichi hadn't actually fought a real person in around 40 years so a spar could be good and they could return here whence they were done.

"I guess we could spar... and thank you, I am happy you see me as an equal, you really are a very nice man, Kageryu-san."

Ichi stood up and stretched, which was accompanied by a long yawn. He looked at Kageryu to see if he wanted to spar and if so, where they would do it. It hadn't mattered to Ichi, he was ure it would be an excellent experience.
Back to top Go down

Septima's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septima's Chambers   Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:58 am

Lets go back down to the menos forest that we might get to fit in some hollow killing while we're sparring. Kageryu said and jumped up from the couch and grabbed his 68 inch zanpaktou off the wall that he kept it on and opened up the door Well are you coming or not. Kageryu asked Ichi while standing at the door.

(sorry short post)
Back to top Go down

Septima's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septima's Chambers   Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:07 am

Ichi lauched as he ran towards the door and outside. He ran towards the Forest of Menos and stopped only to look at Kageryu.

"Well... I bet I could beat you there, hahah."

Ichi waved towards Kageryu and then started to sonido towards the Menos Forest with his zanpaktou on his back. He had gotten a headstart on Kageryu and his playful mind said he would win this "race", but he knew Kageryu would probably catch up; he is an espada after all. Ichi put his hands out as he sonido'd and mde "woosh" sounds as if he were an airplane.

>>>>>>>Gone to Menos Forest
Back to top Go down

Septima's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septima's Chambers   Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:19 am

Kageryu smiled as he watched the young arrancar run off and tryed to remember if he hed ever been that innocent but he didn't seem to be able to remember back that far he regretted this but it wasn't enough to ruin his enjoyment of the situation. Kageryu closed the door behind him and took off after Ichi

Exit to Forest of Menos
Back to top Go down

Septima's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septima's Chambers   Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:35 pm

------------ Chambers have gone into new rennovation, thus this post holds no relevance to previous posts.

IC: Ajaket's garganta opened up in his new room ... or at least, the one he had moved into upon being promoted to Septima. Unfortunately, he was in such a rush to get all of his stuff out ... (and not having anyone to help him while he did so), that he had left a giant mess of all sorts of objects.

Hidden off in the corners of the rooms were some boxes containing vials of strange liquid, or compounds. Unusual stones were mixed in as well as all sorts of different plants.

Hundreds of books, manuscripts, documents, and all sorts of sources of information lay scattered about. Some were stacked neatly, others were strewn across the floor. Unfortunetly, Ajaket's first step out of the garganta had caused him to knock over a few towers of these books ... and he was soon burried from thousands of letters raining down from heaven.

"Gah! Whatthebloody?!?" he couldn't help but shout out in confusion as he tried to dig himself out of the mess of books. Honestly, he couldn't help but feel embarrased that his room now seemed like a tornado-stricken library, garden, museum and lab all at the same time. "Mental note to self: Do NOT challenge anyone for ranks, so as to avoid having to move all of this again ..." he thought rather bitterly as he tried to restack and categorize the books. He wasn't sure as to why he had so many ... or even how the heck he had gotten this many in the FIRST place. They ranged from various text detailing history, to some from the world of the living detailing varities of science and mathmatics ... oh and some random things he had copied down from the great archives in the Soul Society before he went rogue.
Back to top Go down

Septima's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septima's Chambers   Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Death follwed his Espada Leader into the messy messy messy messy messy... very messy room. Yet the garganta seemed to create more of a mess. Thousands of letters buried Ajaket, his new leader, in a mountain of papers. "Gah! Whatthebloody?!?". That wasn't much of a good start for him in his new home and such. Since he usually was given a room with the espada he was staying with. He had no idea on what would happen but his former espada had a room for him. Yet, the idea of Ajaket being clumsy and messy seemed funny even to Death. He had never had emotions besides anger and loyalty but it seemed the bond they would make would be strong. Death walked over to the books and letters and picked one up. The science of a garganta for dummies???

Death was confused on the fact that the espada kept around such not-needed objects. Throwing it to the ground, he picked up another one. Seeing that it was more interesting, he spoke the title with curiosity. Notes? hmmm... (the title was "notes") Death opened the book and started to read. Flipping pages he started to read information on resserecions and the techniques. Then he wandered to pages on the study of hollows and what they do in their natural habitat. Then he found a page that summarized different techniques that past arrancar had used. It was probably arrancar that were aiming for fraccion and he was trying to write everything down. Finding a chair in the corner of the room, he sat down and read more.

Having no idea that there was so much other arrancar could do, Death was thinking on making his abilites even stronger. Looking up at Ajaket, he started to speak again. By the way, where will i be staying?, i would need to move my stuff from my other home if it is here.
Back to top Go down

Septima's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septima's Chambers   Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:18 pm

Ajaket immediately turned red as he heard Death read out the title of that book ... luckily, his back was turned to the Fraccion, so he kept his embarrasment a secret.

"Oh .. my ... gawd! I left that book around? I thought I burned it already!" he moaned to himself, but he quickly busied himself to work. Luckily, he found the self-assemble bookshelves that he had taken apart .... and quickly set them back up within a few moments. He began categorizing the books and setting them into the mentioned bookshelves, so that there would be more room to walk around in.

About the time when Death spoke again, asking about where he would live, Ajaket had (in a maddened frenzy) managed to recatalogue and realphabetize his books back onto the shelves. All of them. The 4 moderately high shelves were filled up, one on the Soul Society and souls in general, one about the human world, one on Hueco Mundo, and the last was all the remaining miscelaneous information.

Ajaket blinked a little, and sheepishly he responded to Death ... while avoiding his eyes as he said this, "T-to ... be perfectly honest, I've never had Fraccion before. So I, um .... hmmm ... "
The newly promoted Espada finally took the time to take a good look around in the quarters that were now his ... and suddenly he realized it was rather spacious ...

"Hmm ... if there's a room around here. I think you should probably stay with me ... oh, your stuff ... hn. If there's a room and you want to move in, sure and I'll help you move your things ..." he said, while paling a little at the realization of what he just said. He didn't mind helping, it was just that ... he could be such a klutz when trying to move things, as demonstrated by his crashing into the books and being buried by them. But despite all, that he started to looked around the entire chamber ... and was quick to discover it was a like a miniature house built into a certain area of the entire castle.

This room that he had dumped off all his stuff was the entry way ... a sort of ... living room, perhaps? What made him think this way was the presence of a staircase and and a doorway. The doorway leading deeper into rooms with unknown purpose ... and the stairs leading to ... multiple bedrooms, perhaps?

"This place is quite empty ... good gosh, so many different rooms in one chamber that was intended for one person? Or maybe Fraccion do stay around or in the chambers ... hah ..."
Back to top Go down

Septima's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septima's Chambers   Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Looking up from the chair he had been sitting on, he waited for an answer. He was hoping he had a room considering that the quarters espada were given were quite large. "T-to ... be perfectly honest, I've never had Fraccion before. So I, um .... hmmm ... " Death honestly didn't mind Ajaket's weird nature. He respected his strength and the way he treated others. Being looked down on was where Death's center of hate was located. Death put down the book and stood up. Walking over to the bookshelf to pick out another book, Ajaket spoke again. "Hmm ... if there's a room around here. I think you should probably stay with me ... oh, your stuff ... hn. If there's a room and you want to move in, sure and I'll help you move your things ..." Thanks Ajaket, i have a lot of books and such to sort out on my own. Perhaps later we can move everything in. By the way. Are you good at moving stuff?

Death picked out a book that was about the human world. Walking over to the staircase he beckoned Ajaket to follow him so that he didn't mess anything up. He found a room at the top of the staircase. He walked inside and found a bed, a bookcase that covered a whole wall, a desk, shelves, and another door. Laying the book down on the desk, he sat down. Death was hoping he could have this room. It seemed like a good place to live and a good place to keep his many books and research. He may have not looked like the smart type but Death thought through his many attacks and techniques. Waiting for Ajaket, Death spoke loudly so that he could hear him from any distance in the quarters. Ajaket, may i have this room?
Back to top Go down

Septima's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septima's Chambers   Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:13 pm

OOC: Ararara. Apologies for lateness of post XD.

IC:
Ajaket was rather surprised that Death hadn’t taken the hint of the massive mess that both he and the Espada were standing in would mean that Aja was not good at ‘moving’ things. Then again, Death hadn’t been looking at him … and perhaps didn’t see that he paled due to his error.

Either way, he followed Death up the staircase, as the Fraccion entered one of the rooms. He didn’t enter right away, but strayed in the doorway, and calmly waited. When asked, he couldn’t help but smile, sheepishly again.

”If you want it, of course you can have it … although I must warn you. I’m not good at uh … ‘moving’ stuff … ehh heh heh …” he chuckled nervously, ”No doubt you’ve figured that out when we first came here …” He was still a little bit nerve-wracked, after nearly being buried earlier … he still had nightmares about his imprisonment in the desert, and thus was afraid of holes, and also had claustrophobia. Nervous or not, he was happy to give the room to Death … but now that that problem was dealt with … there was the problem of selecting where on earth he would sleep … and arranging up the ‘lab stuff’ he had brought … and moving Death’s stuff here, oh joy. This was going to be one long day for him, although he didn’t wallow in self-misery.

”Why wait later? The sooner we get it done, the better … unless you were planning on doing something else?” he inquired soon after his statement about his ‘messiness’.
Back to top Go down

Septima's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septima's Chambers   Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:27 pm

Death, waiting for an answer from Ajaket, walked over to the book he had brought up and started to read. Flipping pages, he learned that the human society has modernized itself greatly causing confusion to hollow. Seeing that when hollows go around for food, they wreck almost everything in sight. Death put the book down and looked over at the door. Death wondered why Ajaket chose to stand outside. ”If you want it, of course you can have it … although I must warn you. I’m not good at uh … ‘moving’ stuff … ehh heh heh …” Then Ajaket chuckled and spoke again. ”No doubt you’ve figured that out when we first came here …” hmm, i hadn't noticed since i had been more interested in reading the books you have up here. It may take a while to get all my stuff. I have quite a large collection of books myself and i have a few experiments that i've done. I'm not the lab-worker type but I've always been interested in explosions. Creating different ways to create explosions is one of my hidden hobbies...

Death picked the book back up once again and started for the door. He paused waiting for an excuse to leave. Since Ajaket seemed as if something was troubling him. ”Why wait later? The sooner we get it done, the better … unless you were planning on doing something else?” hmmm. good thinking, I'll be right back with my things, no need to worry, i have my own way of carrying things when i think about it... Death walked out of the door and past Ajaket. Down the stairs and past the messy room. Death walked out of the door for about a half hour. Once he came back, he had a abnormaly large cart with wheels that carried about 500 books, a large box labeled, "explosive equipment", and a few other items. Death opened the door expecting Ajaket to be waiting for him...

occ: decided i'd put the moving-my-stuff-thing away and start a new conversation of some sort ^^
Back to top Go down

Septima's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septima's Chambers   Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:18 pm

Ajaket was slightly shocked to hear that Death was a ... well ... ethusiastic pyrotechnic, in the sense of volatile reactions. Either way, he was a bit relieved that he actually WOULDN'T have to help. If there was going to be explosives, and he had to transport them ... that would have been just the same as a death sentence ... well, actually it'd be a death sentence whether he blew up or not as Death 'sentenced' him to do it, just because he offered to help.

When the Fraccion left, Ajaket quickly set to work on re-organizing the mess that had been created by him in the first place. He quickly had everything unneeded stored in boxes and kept off into corners ... the bookshelves he had were moved about. He discovered there were tables(which he was thankful for) already here as part of the furniture. He noted some where long-legged, and thus had chairs ... and others were those low one where you sat down on the floor to seat yourself. Really, the Espada had no asthetic sense and no idea of room layout ... so he just moved the short round table around a bit, and decided to try to set up one of his own experiments as Death was away.

All of this was done in 20 minutes, thus there was 10(Although Aja didn't know that he would have 10) minutes to get a bit of work done. He was trying to develop drugs from multiple herbs, reishi particles, and his own venom. Several jars of odd-coloured liquid sat about, a small petri dish-esque container sat before Ajaket. He had begun mixing Hollow blood with his curative venom, trying to develop a pill from the liquid. For now, though, he needed to purify the solution so that the oxygen in the air wouldn't cause it to go corrupt. And if the purification failed, he had more of his own venom to use ... months of saving up on the stuff. Unfortunately, he didn't get far with this project .. as Death opened the door.

Ajaket's eyes immediately shot up at the sight of the cart, and he immediately introduced his small white hand to his faces as he never felt more like an idiot in his entire live. "Why ... why ... why? Why did I NOT try to make a bloody to cart so I could carry the damn stuff more easily? Stupid .. stupid ... gahhhhhhhh" he groaned a little, as these thoughts passed through his head. But immediately after that sound came out, he hurriedly spoke out, so as to explain.

"Oh .. sorry. It's just that ... your cart made me realize, uhm ... How much of a klutz and airhead I can be ..." he stammered out, not even sure what on earth he was trying to say as well. But, his embarrasment was soon forgotten as he saw the label "Explosive Equipment" and he beamed at the sight of it, while assailing Death with questions.

"Ohhhh ... explosives! Um .. Death, how far did you get with making this stuff? Oh, can you show me some time how you do it? Ohhh, do you happen to have any perfected explosives? If you do, how much explosive energy does it yield? Do you have any idea how long it might take you to make a big batch of the stuff, assuming you made any? Oh! Are those books? What are they about?" he was practically like little kid, with a bunch of questions asked in a slightly-annoying yet innocent manner, as his looked back from the cart and its items to Death.
Back to top Go down

Septima's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septima's Chambers   Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:29 pm

Once Death returned he saw the rooms a bit more tidy and organized when he last saw it. Looking over at Ajaket, it seemed as if Ajaket was in deep confusion on something that had happened. He could also smells hurbs and venom in the area. "Oh .. sorry. It's just that ... your cart made me realize, uhm ... How much of a klutz and airhead I can be ..." It's quite allright, i rembember when i accidentally dropped one of my home-made bombs and blew up a few menos... Then he saw Ajaket beam at the sight of the box labeled as "Explosive Equipment". Suddenly Death was smothered with questions. "Ohhhh ... explosives! Um .. Death, how far did you get with making this stuff? Oh, can you show me some time how you do it? Ohhh, do you happen to have any perfected explosives? If you do, how much explosive energy does it yield? Do you have any idea how long it might take you to make a big batch of the stuff, assuming you made any? Oh! Are those books? What are they about?"

Well i've made quite a few explosives... sure, perfected ones.. a lot of them... Death was confused on why Ajaket was asking questions like a little kid when he was a old espada. Even though Death was much older than Ajaket. heh... sure i can show you on how to make some explosives, the explosive energy on my new one once took out a batch of adjuchas... nasty stuff... Death was actually lieing at this point. He had not taken out a batch of adjuchas, he had mearly blown up a tree which fell onto a bunch of sleeping adjuchas. I could make a large batch in a day or two if i had the ingrediants and materials. The books? Those are just notes on explosive materials, explosives, the human world, Heuco Mundo, arrancars resserecions, and 1 i picked up from my former espada on the soul society. Death was confused on how Ajaket was acting so he picked up a book on some explosives he's made and handed it over to Ajaket.

Here, look at this while i put my stuff away Death then looked at the cart and then back at the stairs. Death actually picked up the cart along with everything in it. Carefully lifting it upstairs, he walked into his room and started organizing his books.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Septima's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septima's Chambers   Septima's Chambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Septima's Chambers
Page 1 of 1