Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

A Time to Rest?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:11 pm

The black portal opened on the outskirts of the town, as Sunari didn't want to make a spectacle. A lot of them were still strangers to her and so she was intimidated by the thought of being the center of attention. Not that she would admit this, but still there wasn't a need to draw attention or anything of the sorts. Some of the humans turned to watch as the woman stepped from the portal, her long white hair trailing behind her, however bound into a long tail, while the free hair framed her face. White wolf ears poked from the top of her head, alert to her surroundings, and chocolate skin glinting in the sunlight. Her white robes flapped in the sudden breeze but weren't too disturbed otherwise.

'Need a place...if even for a moment to let Ichiyou rest.' Problem was she still hadn't procured her own abode as of yet in this intriguing town. While thinking she looked back to the portal to make sure the two followed her lest she accidentally left them behind. It was forced to stay open long enough for the two to pass through...

(ooc: sorry its short...not sure what to post x.x )
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:11 pm

(OOC: Psh, if yours is short, mine is banworthy)

As Sunari looked backwards to her portal, seeing if he and Ichiyou had passed through, he landed with a soft thump, his robe fluttering as he dropped. He quickly stepped out of the way, so that assuming Ichiyou followed, he would not get flattened. His tail slightly waved behind him, though he paid no attention to that. Looking around, his ears twitched and he finally turned to look at the portal as well. His face was still tinged slightly red from earlier, when he had flushed. As he had noticed all the nearby people, he was slightly nervous and he attempted to keep them out of his mind.

(OOC: That's four lines, I think.)
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:04 am

[sorry for the shortness here as well]

Ichiyou stumbled out of dark portal before it closed up behind them, collapsing onto his hands and knees, the fight and Hollowification taking a bit more out of him then he first thought. He knew his zanpakuto could help with the fatigue, but there was a time and a place for everything, and he was sure it would only be a bit longer before they got to rest, he got to his feet, readjusting the medical pack on his back, the thing felt really heavy now, but still he would endure, he wanted to show the other two that he was strong but when he got sight of the people starting around and looking at them he automatically went back into shyness, moving as close to Sunari as he felt comftable doing, like he was ready to hide behind her at any moment. “S-sorry it too me so long, I had to get my pack.” he informed her, unsure on who to keep his eyes on.
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:48 pm

Sunari smiled at Ichiyou, reassuring him she didn't mind the minimal wait. It gave her a few moments more to consider what to do. Small abodes were everywhere, some houses more grandeur than others, and then the mansion stood glistening against most and she assumed that was where Zeikke lived with his underlings. Yet she had no place to call her own so far and lacked the proper knowledge of this village to be able to take him to the medical building. Assuming they had one for patients to rest in, or else they merely had doctors who made house calls. Damn how did one go about getting a house? Should she ask one of the humans or other vaizards wandering around for directions?

A disturbance caught her notice and she sent out two mist wolves to observe. They were nothing more than a slight bit of water in the air, likely unnoticeable due to their lack of shape and actual energy. What she observed annoyed her to no end as some ridiculous vaizard tried to protect a runaway shinigami. The fool, there were rules for shinigami, and this boy was no vaizard...and as far as she cared it sounded like he wanted a shinigami for a pet or something. Forgetting the other two couldn't see, she shook her head in annoyance, and then more vaizards were appearing to only make more of a mess it seemed, or stood the chance to. Yet one of the wolves disappeared quickly and the other had long enough to observe the appearance of Zeikke before it too was blown away by combination of the sonic boom and the sheer spiritual pressure. She smiled to herself and sure then that the situation would be handled.

Turning back to the other two she bit her lip, trying to think of what to do but still feeling utterly lost, "Isseiryu, have you been here long? I don't know this village nor how to procure a house for the three of us as I'm assuming an elite may share an abode with their underlings."

Last edited by Sunari on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:55 pm

He ruefully shook his head after Sunari spoke. "I only just arrived as well, Sunari-sama." His ears flattened and his tail pointed down, as he looked in that same direction with his head. Quickly looking up in a terrible attempt to hide it, his tail straightened as he turned to Ichiyou. He extended his hand and offered "I'll carry your bag, if you'd like." He knew how tired the new Vaizard must have been from the struggle and as he was fresh and rested, he felt it was best that he do the necessary extra work. He considered for a moment. He would have liked to ask Zeikke about this, though he had no idea where he was, though perhaps Sunari had an idea, so he then spoke his idea.

"Sunari-sama, could we not find Zeikke-sama and ask him about this problem?"

His tone was quite hopeful, as was his expression. Oblivious to the fact that Zeikke was preoccupied with some Shinigami, he shared his only idea, though even he could suspect that there was a possbility that Zeikke was busy, though not with anything like that. Because of this, he continued to brainstorm to perhaps find an alternate solution.
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:50 am

(sorry for the shorrtness)

“Ahh I thought I heard a voice from the past!” a deep male voice sounded not too far from them.

A tall man walked towards them, along black cloak flowing around him in the wind reviling equally black clothing underneath along with a black furred wolf’s tail, his long, deep brown hair seemed quite messy as it was tossed lightly around by the wind. As he got closer it was clear to see his appearance are was around his late 30s, but there was a feeling he was far older then that, he lifted a hand adjusting his sunglasses before smiling slightly as Sunari.

“It is good to see you again Sunari-chan!” he said before giving her a hug.
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:20 pm

Ichiyou started to calm himself down a bit, his uneasiness fading but he still jumped when he saw the two balls of mist rush past him, he did not know what they where and they moved too fast for him to get any energy signature from them, but at least they seemed harmless. He turned his attention to Sunari, glad that she was not upset with his delay, but it seemed he was not the only one that was lost around here, so that was good as it did not make him feel like a complete newbe. But there was something in Sunari’s words when she said ‘an elite and her underlings’ that made him wonder, did she think of him as her underling now? Not that he would have any completes serving someone as her, not after everything she had already done for him.

The jade haired man seemed to snap out of his thoughts when Isseiryu offered to take his bag. He humbly accepted the offer, sliding it off of hi shoulder and handing it to the wolf eared man, it was not that heady, bandages being light by nature but there was a lot of other stuff in there as well, up too and including that green liquid that can nock you out. He did not seem to skittish this time as the older man appeared, starting to get use to people seemingly appearing out of no where, it was different when he was in the 4th, they where normally dragged in.
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:38 pm

"This is true...at least once he comes back. It would seem there was some shinigami concern within the lands boundaries and he's seeing to it that the rogue is taken from our lands and the elites do not overreact to the capture. Would seem one of our kind was somewhat interested in having a 'pet' as far as I care to tell from his words. Shinigami...should know better than to run from their home without reason," Sunari always had a battle of thought between the inner hollow of some shinigami and the simple runaways. With an inner hollow...one didn't want to leave but sometimes it was necessary, and it didn't mean they couldn't continue to serve some good purpose, just outside of the Seireitei now. But runaways who lusted for power were something to be killed as far as she cared.

A familiar voice caught her wolf-like ears and she turned in time to be enveloped in a hug by a male she recognized from some time ago. "Aojiro!" she exclaimed as she returned the hug with enthusiasm, one of the few she'd helped that had traveled with her for awhile, "How have you been? Well and alive from what I can see off hand...oh!" Sunari dislodged herself from the hug and bowed to Ichiyou, "I am sorry for assuming you to follow me, but if you do wish to become my...'mame montei' I think I heard them called, then I will gladly accept you. And Aojiro, this is Isseiryu and Ichiyou. Isseiryu is from my old SS squad days, and Ichiyou is someone we found not long ago here. Isseiryu, Ichiyou, this is Aojiro, a friend from my days as a lone vaizard."

Hopefully none of them took offense to her making at least the first introductions for them. They could further them as they wished by squads, last names, or other...
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:25 pm

He took the bag from Ichiyou as he shouldered it himself. Though it was not too heavy, it did carry some weight and hoped it would make it easier for Ichiyou to make it through until they could find a place to rest.

As he listened to Sunari speak, first, he felt slight disappointment, as they would have to wait for a while for Zeikke to return, but following that, he too, felt annoyed as she finished. The Shinigami rogue who left solely for power deserved nothing but a death, be it quick or painful. "I see...then I guess we'll have no choice but to wait, then."

Finally, turning his attention to Aojiro, he listened to Sunari's short introduction of her old traveling partner. He bowed as his white and brown tail straightened. He was still slightly nervous, though similar to Ichiyou, he had many recent incidents with people appearing out of nowhere and it, thus, fazed him less. As Sunari had already introduced who he was, he could add nothing more but a curt "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:30 am

“I have been fine, and I’m glad you are still around, not that I ever had my doubt’s about you.” he chuckled, letting her go when she tried to wiggle out of his arms, it was good to see his old travelling partner again and good to see that she had friends as well, and one of them with wolf ears and a tail as well, it seemed people like them where attracted to one another in a wearied way. Not minding when Sunari introduced
them he gave a slight bow of the head to the two men.

“It is a pleasure to meet you two, my name is Aojiro Zangetsu, as Sunari-chan said I’m an old friend but we had to go our separate ways for a few years when I had something come up, but here I am now.” he smiled slightly, it had been long years for him, travailing alone for so long made him glad to be back in company of old friends, “So what have you been going with yourself in my absence then?” he asked.
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:00 am

Ichi was starting to relax a bit now, knowing he was safe for the moment. But it did surprise him when Sunari apologised to him in assuming that he would follow her, he smiled a bit, nervousness stopping him from a full grin, he could already feel the dragon nudge him into what he was planning to say, hoping that he did not word it wrong or stutter too much, “I-It would be my pleasure to serve under you Sunari-sama, you have already done so much for me, it is the least I can do.” he bowed to her as Aojiro then spoke, he wounded briefly how deep his relationship with her was, not that he had the right to know or even to think about it, he just bowed to the man respectfully as they where introduced to one another.

“It is a honor to meet you Aojiro-sama.” he said keeping his nerves under control, a shiver ran though him briefly, he was not cold, it was like someone walked over his grave, maybe he was just starting to feel that hateful energy coming from the encounter with the Shinigami that Sunari was talking about.
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:17 pm

"Ah good, I'm sorry for assuming, and I will do my best to be a good...err...kami? I think I heard that was what it was...to both you and Isseiryu," the idea of being high up in the ranks was a bit unsettling to her, so soon after coming into company but at least she already seemed to have a few loyal...well she hoped for them to become close friends, to aid her. The 'animal'ness of her group didn't escape her notice, especially the overall dog or wolf theme save for Ichiyou, and it amused her nonetheless. They could very well become the 'Shinsengumi' of the Vaizard much like the olden Shinsengumi who'd been known as the Wolves of Mibu. A momentary voice fluttered through her head, a male's voice joking on how she was his personal wolf..and then was gone. Her eyes had glazed over for that moment in time before returning back to their lively emerald shade as she smiled again.

Turning back to Aojiro she smiled, "I have been doing pretty good if not still a bit lonely after our parting. It was nice to have someone other than Twilight or Fayte to talk to for a bit, but otherwise I did well as you can see. Not long ago actually the leader found me and led me here...its kind of nice being amongst others that can control themselves...oh! And then I met Iss here!" Sunari hugged the dog boy, already shortening his name, "He's actually from my old squad too, though those pesky black spots in my memory of somewhat whited him out too....but new memories will surely come that they won't be able to block out at least! And then Ichi here just overpowered his own inner hollow," she changed targets, now hugging the shy healer, shortening his name too. It was something of a quirk of hers, "Which makes me happy cause its sad when a good person falls to them. But he has a very pretty shikai form, and he's a healer! Which means we'll likely end up going to him a lot after having the tar beaten out of us." Mostly a joke, but she felt confident that they could go to him with any and many an injury and be fine in his care.

"But now we're in something of a dilemma as I'm not sure how to go about receiving one of these houses for myself and my mame montei's. You wouldn't have happened to spot some 'housing association' would you? Or are you as new as we are?"
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:29 pm

(There's not much concerning me this time around so I skip my post for this time o.o Go, Ao)
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:05 am

Aojiro lessoned as Sunari told her about their dilemma with housing, lucky he had been there for a bit and had found something that he knew would help her. He retched into one of his pockets and pulled out a lightly blue key with a tag attached to it and gently placed it into Sunari’s hand, “That’s your house key, I managed to snag it and was planning to wait for you there, but it’s a good job I went for a walk.” he smiled at her, he turned away from her slightly and pointed at a large house with a blue roof that was not too far away from the mansion, the sunlight shined of the roof like the way it would reflect off of water, “That is your house over there, the one with the blue roof, it should have room for all of your followers as well.”

He let his arm drop back to his side, turning to face Sunari again, “Well we better get going then, it looks like all of you are in need of some rest.”
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:44 pm

Sunari was a bit shocked that he'd gotten a house for her already, but pleased nevertheless and smiled at him, "Thank you Aojiro. You never cease to aid me when I need it most." There had been a few close spots back in the past that, without him by her side, she might not have made it through them. She couldn't think of a proper way to thank him unfortunately, but she bowed and then asked, "If you will accept me then I would be honored to be your Kami. If not then I will look forward to spending time with you whenever possible." Standing up straight she gave him another smile, unsure if he would say yes or no, but hoping he would at least be in the village. It was nice to have a few faces she could look to pleasantly already.

Looking at the key in her hand she closed her fingers over it, looking at the house. Blue...seemed partly ironic, pure water. For now though the priority was allowing Ichiyou to rest for awhile after the bout with his inner hollow, and she looked to the other two, "Let us go investigate our new home...as well as let Ichiyou rest. Guess we'll also have to pick rooms." The last statement was more of a spoken thought than a real command as she waited for Aojiro's reply and then began walking towards the house. Wouldn't do to let Ichiyou collapse where he stood, even with Isseiryu holding his medical pack for him.
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:17 pm

He slightly reddened as Sunari showed such familarity with him. He quickly hid such thoughts and expressions, as he extended his shoulder over to Ichiyou. He had done the least of the entire group, and as such, he felt honor-bound to help the new Vaizard. He spoke with a friendly tone laced into his previously nervous accentation, "I'll take a bit more of your weight too, if you don't mind." He felt strangely about being in such close proximity with his Kami, usually, back in his Shinigami days, he would have slept near his equals, in the second division barracks, rather than a few rooms away from his leader. It was an awkward thought, though he figured it would not do to go against her spoken thought, which he took slightly as an order, not would it do to bother Zeikke about getting additional houses. Besides, he thought, at least it wasn't in the same room.
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:53 am

Aojiro chuckled to himself a bit as she asked him if he would follow her, a smile pulled at his lips and it did not take him long to answer her, “I would not have it any other way Sunari-chan.” he smiled to himself thinking back over the years they spent travailing together for a moment, and even now it seemed that he was saving her in one way or another but then again she had most likely save him more times then he had saved her. His jet black tail swished from side to side, making it look like the wind was playing with his long coat, he sometimes had to concentrate to stop from wagging it to much, damn thing, he knew his zanpakuto spirit was laughing every time he had to do that.

He turned and began to follow Sunari towards their house, but stopped momentarily to wave towards the others, “Common you two, would not do well for Ichi-Ichi to collapse out here now!” he shouted back to them.
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:38 am

Ichiyou seemed relived that they had sorted out where to stay, thanks to Aojiro. He looked to where the man pointed, too the house with the blue roof, it seemed like a nice place to live but he wondered how much time they would really be staying there after all he had no delusions that this would not be like when he was back in Soul Society and he would be requited to stay in the barracks most of the time. But he could not help but feel a bit more nerves when Aojiro agreed to join them, so many new faces and names so soon, but he knew he would get to know them, but when Isseiryu offered to help him walk he felt extremely uneasy at the idea of physical contact with the other male.

“N-No that’s Ok Isseiryu-san, ill be able to walk the rest of the way.” he said with a kind smile, he was grateful for his concern and help. He ignored the dull ache of his legs as he walked on to catch-up to Sunari and Aojiro.
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:19 am

The fact Aojiro agreed made Sunari quite happy. Isseiryu was someone from her old division, Aojiro someone from her earlier vaizard days, and now Ichiyou who appeared to be a kind soul and she would look after while he was new to this life. The thought of them being close, more so than back in Soul Society pleased her on some level. Like....like a pack sleeping close together, and she felt safer just from the thought. A smile floated onto her face, though naturally she had plans to take the master bedroom...but they wouldn't be far.

Sunari wasn't so distracted by the thought of the new house that she didn't think not to look back. Often she was worried if people who promised to follow her...would...she was so used to being alone. The thought that these three were her 'mame monteis' was strange in of its self. From the corner of her eye she studied Ichiyou's movements...something about the way he walked told of pain and aching. Looking back forward, she concentrated and formed two water wolves to flank his legs. They were somewhat solid next to him and yet....they were partly formed around him, acting a bit like a relief for some of the weight much like someone in a pool. Their bodies would also feel cool and refreshing against his likely aching limbs without the actual feeling of wetness one usually associated with water. Hopefully it helped and didn't scare him too much. Not everyone was okay with her water or mist wolves the first few times around. Worse if she used them in conjunction with hidden elements of her zanpaktou.

Reaching the door, she unlocked it, cautiously and slowly walking into the room once she'd looked around. Still cautious she dispersed some mist wolves to look around and found nothing suspicious. The fixings in this 'living room' area were basic: couch, two comfy chairs, coffee table, two end tables, fire place, and a few other things. There was a table in the hallway leading into the living room from the doorway so at least they'd sense someone before they could see them. The mist wolves discovered a couple of bed rooms, at least enough for everyone to have their own, a kitchen, couple of bathrooms, closets, and various other amenities. Place was at least stocked with basic things like dishes, linens, and other such supplies anyone might need. There was even a plunger by the toilets...She made sure to move into the living room and to the side so the others could enter while the mist wolves conducted the search.
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:53 pm

(Post skip o.O I followed.)
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:16 am

Aojiro folded his arms over his chest as he let his back up against the doorframe as Sunari sent in her wolves to scout around, he had already been in and taken a look around, still he know something could of happed between then and now, “Ill leave you to get settled in and rested up, Ill go and take a good look around this town and see what we have here.” he said sending a glance over to Ichiyou, his silver eyes hidden behind his sunglass had watched how he had acted around himself and Isseiryu and he could tell by the way he spoke and the small body movements, that Ichiyou was nerves around other males, he was a bit more relaxed when dealing with Sunari but before he went to scout the town he leaned towards her, placing a hand on her shoulder before he whispered into her ear.

“Get Ichiyou alone and talk with him, I think he is hiding something from us.” he pulled away from her, taking one quick glance around himself before letting his hands slide off her shoulder and walking out the front door, “I wont be long Sunari-chan.” he smiled at her before shunpoing away.

--> gone for now
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:57 am

Ichiyou bit back as moan as he willed his body on just that last little bit, he knew he would not be so bad if Tenken had not taken that hit, he did not flinch as the two water wolves came up to him, but the way they merged around him did make him stop for a moment, the feeling was odd to be in water and not feel.. Wet. If he had to describe it he would say it was like a thick gel, the way if felt water like but left your skin dry, it seemed weird but it did sooth the burking ache in his legs, after the moment of wonder had passed he moved on towards the house. Ichiyou could not help but wonder what Aojiro said to Sunari before he left, but then again it was most likely non of his concern either way, the last few meters seemed to be the longest yet but it was not long before he stumbled through the door.

The green haired man was impressed by that place, it felt quite homely already but at that point in time he was only interested in one item within the house. But he was still a bit to weak to move that last bit, he lent up against the wall, his eyes feeling heavy as his zanpakuto slipped from his grasp, hitting the ground with a sharp tap.
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:43 pm

(OOC: Hope this is okay, don't mean to control but movin' ya Ichi ><)

Something about the way Ichiyou acted had seemed off, though at first Sunari was sure it fell more towards shyness like Isseiryu seemed to feel around new comers. Yet perhaps this wasn't fully true...

Her head snapped around at the clatter of the blade and her eyes softened at the obviously over extended boy. The wolves had found no obvious disturbances nor any hidden presences so the place was safe. With a sigh of relief she then walked over to Ichiyou, gently pulling one of his arms over her shoulder and with ease, lifted him up. The water wolves that had been at his sides then forced his legs up off the ground, making them bend at the knees so his lower half of his legs were more or less submerged in their cool bodies to soothe the aching muscles. "Isseiryu, can you please grab his fallen zanpaktou for me and bring it to the bedroom?" she called over her shoulder as she walked down a halway.

Here there were five doors total: two on each side and then one at the very end. Choosing the one on the right that was closest to the fifth door, she opened it and shuffled in with Ichiyou to gently deposit him on the foot of the bed in there. Once she was sure he was situated she looked over to where Isseiryu would hopefully be, "Leave the blade and medical pack next to him on the bed and then please give us some time alone. I need to ask Ichiyou a few questions." Sunari smiled at Isseiryu, glad for his aid.
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:05 pm

As he walked, near the back of the group, he wasted no time when Ichiyou began to fall. As he too far, he was too slow, but he paused as he saw Sunari begin to move. He looked around for a moment, and was snapped out of his stupor as his mistress spoke, requesting of him to pick up the fallen blade. He nodded quickly and promptly walked over, leaning over to pick it up off the ground. Standing back up, he caught up to Sunari, and, walking behind her, moved into the room which she had entered. He placed the Zanpakutou carefully on the bed, and slowly deposited the bag on a bedside table. He then backed to the door, and left, bowing. He calmly closed the door, as he returned to the entrance area and sat in saiza position by the fireplace, facing the hall. (If it's behind me, my back is to the fireplace, for example o.o)
Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:14 am

(sorry for the shortness)

Ichiyou gave a small moan as Sunari gently pulled on his arm, his blue eyes fluttering open for a moment with the manipulation of his body. But soon the notion of ‘safe’ rolled over him as she lifted him up with help of her water wolves, it was only when he was placed down on the bed did his seines come back to him fully “Thank you Sunari-sama, Isseiryu-san,” he said trying to sit up to the best of his abilities and reaching into his medical pack, pulling out a small bottle filled with small red pills he flicked the top off with his thump, a small pop sounding out as the container opened, he let one of the pills roll into his hand before he closed the lid and took the pill.

It was nothing more then a pain killer, something to numb his body so he could talk freely with Sunari. “I-Is something the matter Sunari-sama?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Time to Rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Rest?   A Time to Rest? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next