Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Vacation Time (Private)(Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Vacation Time (Private)(Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Vacation Time (Private)(Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Vacation Time (Private)(Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Vacation Time (Private)(Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Vacation Time (Private)(Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Vacation Time (Private)(Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Vacation Time (Private)(Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Vacation Time (Private)(Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Vacation Time (Private)(Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Vacation Time (Private)(Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Vacation Time (Private)(Mature)   Vacation Time (Private)(Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:44 am

As the poor sad souls of southren District 80 made there ways around the area, a duo of samurai made there way through the town. Two Captains, disguised as everyday thugs would come here today for one soul purpose: To systematically terrorize and degrade the citizens of the Runkogai, and treat them like that disgusting vile vermin that these low-lifes truely where. One of these two captains, born in the Sereitei, was known as the Ninth Division Taichou of the Gotei Thirteen Court Guards: Razeil Fisto. A name that was not known to be overly violent, but rather a fair and just name for a fair and just person.

Dressed in a black fish-net shirt, and baggy brown pants, his black boots allowed him to appear as if he was a normal hood. He wore a baseball cap, backwards on his head, and he wore a brown jacket. He also had in contacts, which made his eyes appear to be a green color. He even went as far as to place, with ink, a fake tattoo of a X on the left side of his cheek. He would appear to be no one at all, and everyone at the same time. Just a hoodlum prowling the runkogai with no interuption.

He walked around with his zanpoktou drawn, it clearly was being held out in the open, so that he could see who all would be brave enough to come up and fight him. But no one would step up just yet. He would notice, just then, a group of females who had been sitting in a nearby coffee shop. Dressed as if they where highly poor, clearly uneducated. These females being nothing more then commen "whores" as Razeil called them. His hatred for the District of Runkogai spawned down from his family line for ages. Which would reveal why he himself dispised these women, who where down right beautiful, except they where born in the wrong part of the Soul Soceity. "Hunter, should we take care of these, fine females?" he asked.

Last edited by Razeil Fisto on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time (Private)(Mature)   Vacation Time (Private)(Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:51 am

As Hunter and Razeil walked around the Rukongai dressed as hoodlums, Razeil himself looked more like a hoodlum than anyone in sight, and Hunter wore black pants, black boots, and then a white sleeveless shirt, baseball hat with a Nike sign at the middle... A band aid covering Hunter's scar on his face, then he added even black sunglasses that shined in the bright sunlight.. As he looked around, he then heard the words of his fellow captain asking to take care of some girls... The young captain didn't have any girl in sight..

He scoured a bit, then he noticed the girls at the coffee shop, they seemed real pretty, but clothes that were for peasants.. The young man nodded his head, as he walked towards the nearby coffee shop... They were outdoors, as Hunter walked right next to a girl with black hair and large breasts..
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time (Private)(Mature)   Vacation Time (Private)(Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:17 am

Drawing his blade, he reached out with it. Showing the lovely girls exactly what he was packing. His cap on snug, he licked his lips and spoke calmly. "Hey, How about we all go back to my place and have us a party?" He said as he grabbed the arm of the blonde female. She screamed aloud, and a man ran into the Shop. Quickly heading outside yelling out a weird name. A name of a local gang known as the Hoikaiko. When the members of this gang arrived, only seconds later. Razeil went outside. He looked out to the men, who began to talk in their poorly grammatical accents, and their disturbingly idiotic tones. Razeil yawned and turned around to walk back into the Diner, and the boss of this gang ordered the he be striken down for being disrespectful. Turns out, the boss was the blondes older brother. So he would naturally step up to defend his family honor. So one of the members ran up behind him, and attempted to strike him. But with a quick turn, about 90 degrees, he brought his sword up, hitting the thugs blade with one hand, but with enough force to send it flying back, skewering two of the men through the skill, slicing deep into their brains, and pinning them both against the wall. The twitched as they slowly loss blood. "Hey, Hantero(The fake name he gave hunter to protect their identities.), make sure those bitches stay put." He exclaimed as he turned to face the fifty gangstas. The boss, did not look amazed at all. Simply snapping his fingers, he ordered the entire gang to swoop in and fight. Razeil, noticing he never killed the man who was in front of him, lifted his own leg. Pulling it back he pushed it forward kicking that man at a group of the men. He then shunpoed. The boss knew at that moment. That this was no ordinary shinigami. But rather, one who was a member of the Gotei. But, that realization came with a price. At the time of the instant shunpo. The fifty punks fell. Dead. Each one a pool of blood. The boss, would see the man. Who adjusted his hat and looked out to the Boss. That boss screaming, and running away, but only to be hit in the back by a byakurai. So his heart was obliterated. It only took five minutes to take out the gang. By the time he entered again. The blonde he grabbed earlier made no sound.

He licked his lips as the dozen of the girls followed him outside. They went to a nearby shack, where he used a sheilding kido so that nothing would be detected here. He smirked, looking out to the female. He touched her face, and looked out to the others. "You bitches are smart, and if you want to keep your lives, you will watch as we have fun with each of you. Hantero can go first." He said as he laughed. Keeping his blade in his hand as he looked at the girls who cowered in fear. Hunter would have first pick when he arrived. Hunter would be the one who got to decide who and what he wanted to do, it was all a matter of ultimate selection. He felt his muscles rising. All that fighting was fun, but stressful. Good thing he found these bitches before that happened. He held on to the blonde tight. That bitch almost got him killed. She would be the last to pay. He opened up a board in the wall, and tossed her in it, sealing it up. She would have to suffer in their for awhile. He had his eyes on the short and innocent, long haired woman, with the big blue eyes. She was clearly the oldest of these females, though the most youthful looking. He pointed at her, and she knew she would be the next to pay. The crying of the females was annoying. But he didn't care. He knew that this 'Vacation' would be an adventure of a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time (Private)(Mature)   Vacation Time (Private)(Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:46 am

The young man smirked as he was in the shack, watching as Razeil tortured the blonde.. He chuckled out loud as he cracked his knuckles and cocked his head to the right, making a bone cracking sound.. Hunter then walked over to one of the females, the most good looking of them all.. One with black hair, breasts larger than any girl in the Sereitei.. She wore an old ragged tank top, and a very short skirt that seemed to only cover her vagina.. As it seemed she didn't wear a bra, nor underwear, a large smirk appeared on Hunter's face.. Hunter then said out loudTakashi, I'll take this one.[ fake name Hunter called him ]" as he grabbed the girl by her left hand's wrist, she screamed, as Hunter put his hand on her soft thigh, then released his grip on her wrist and used his right hand to push her down on the ground...

As she struggled, then he was a bit annoyed that she even tried struggling, he used byakurai to fire a bolt of lightning at her shoulder at of annoyance and to stop her from struggling.. She yelled out of pain, as he pulled down the whore's skirt and pulled it off of her.. Afterwards, he spread both of her legs, as his face went closer to her vagina, he started licking around it, as she cummed.. Then he was simply bored that the girl cummed so fast.. Was it because Hunter was so attractive? Wouldn't be a surprise.. As he grabbed both of her thighs with both of his hands and pulled her body closer to his.. His hands released its grip on her thighs, as they moved unto her large bosoms. The man held both of them in his hands, as he then ripped the tank top off of her.. His face moved into her bosoms, as he started sucking on her right breast, as she moaned from pleasure and only a smirk appeared on Hunter's face..

[ Gotta save some for later. Your turn, Jaden. XDD ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time (Private)(Mature)   Vacation Time (Private)(Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacation Time (Private)(Mature)
Page 1 of 1