Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Meeting of the Shinigamis I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Meeting of the Shinigamis I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Meeting of the Shinigamis I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Meeting of the Shinigamis I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Meeting of the Shinigamis I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Meeting of the Shinigamis I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Meeting of the Shinigamis I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Meeting of the Shinigamis I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Meeting of the Shinigamis I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Meeting of the Shinigamis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

The Meeting of the Shinigamis Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting of the Shinigamis   The Meeting of the Shinigamis I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:00 pm

A Senkai gate to the real world slowly open as a tall man looking about in his late 20s and early 30s stepped out of it. The Senkai gate slowly disappearing taking the bright white light that illuminated all over the tall man. The light completely disappeared with the Senkai gate Vanished. Ekochi stood there with a smile on his face taking in the lovely air from the real world. The last time he had been in the real world was when he was a Captain of the 6th Division. His bright icy blue eyes shined through his glasses as the sun was sitting high in the sky.

Ekochi had waited for two days to pass and had showed up about the same time they had captured Tenshi. Just to be on the Safe side Ekochi begun to unleash some of his spiritual pressure allowing it to spike up and down. It was the only way he knew how to call anyone to show up. He was in the land of unknown and not friendly territory. He didn't know what to expect but he did at least trust that the Vizards wouldn't set up a trap for him. Ekochi even showed so much trust that he decided to come alone for the meeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Shinigamis   The Meeting of the Shinigamis I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:27 am

"I'm glad you could make it, Kuchiki Ekochi." A voice could be heard in the distance, as the sky seems to split open, a gentle breeze brushing across the land. Suddenly, the gentle breeze came to a halt, leaving a feeling of emptiness upon the land which the Vizards had inhabited. Appearing behind Ekochi, Zeikke looked over him carefully, nodding slightly to himself. "It's been a while, Ekochi, almost two hundred years in fact... I wonder if you still remember me." He said, a grin growing on his face as he did.

Stepping forwards, he moved in front of Ekochi, turning around and looking him in the face. He felt sure Ekochi knew what today was about, and as such, he let out a quick nod, before muttering "Lets get down to business, shall we?"

(Sorry for the short post, busy ^^)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Shinigamis   The Meeting of the Shinigamis I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:25 am

Ekochi looked at Zeikke with a smile walking closer to him. "Ahh Zeikke Suttaa, Former Captain of the 8th Squad. How could I forget...I recall them sending in your Squad to help my squad back in the days when I was the Kenpachi." Ekochi said slowly placing his hands in his pockets. Ekochi was a lot more relaxed around the Vizard leader then he was around most captains. It did help that the Vizard leader was a former friend and they that had conducted business together.

"Yes I am aware of the war that almost happen between the Gotei 13 and the Vizards. We can't have our people carelessly tossing away their lives for such stupid reasons...Now If your hear to speak of some type of alliance or peace treaty...I am all ears!"
Ekochi said with a smile his voice very smooth and soothing. His voice showed no signs of excitement for the treaty but it would make things easier on his behalf. His bright icy blue eyes looked at Zeikke waiting upon his answer and concerns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Shinigamis   The Meeting of the Shinigamis I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:09 am

Looking towards Ekochi, Zeikke placed his hands into his pockets, looking down slightly while closing his eye's, a slight smirk decorating his lips. His mind rewound to the incident just two days before, where the Shinigami entered his lands, almost starting what started to look like an inevitable war. Removing his right hand from his pocket, he brushed it across his face, flicking his long black hair to the side, as he looked up at Ekochi yet again, his emerald green eye's staring into Ekochi's icy blue's.

"Well, you are right about one thing, Ekochi, and that is that both of us do not want a war to be produced from this. What I am offering, however, is simple. My Vizard, and your Shinigami, will not attack each other from this point forwards. Just because of our Hollow powers, many Shinigami see us as enemy, and I want this to change. After all, we are truly fighting the same enemy." He said, his eye's still fixated on Ekochi's, attempting to show how serious he really was.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Shinigamis   The Meeting of the Shinigamis I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:10 am

Ekochi listened to Zeikke's word noticing his body language. His body language was very serious and he kept eye contact with Captain Commander. Ekochi took off his glasses sliding them up into his hair. He never really needed them but it was said that it made him look more noble and nicer. His eyes shoot by the same serious glaze into Zeikke's eyes. "Yes they do but I will have a meeting about all this with my Captains. To let them know that we are with Peace and some what of an Alliance with the Vizards." Ekochi said sliding his glasses back down on his face as a gentle smile creeped back on to his face.

"Now, I propose that we have Representative for ourselves. A person who can travel freely through our territories but also speak for the leader. This way we won't have to worry about contacting each other when we really need to talk. If you like, I will be having a meeting in about 3 days to discuss this affair with my captains, you can send your representative and I will let all of my Captains know that this person is not to be harmed." Ekochi said with a smile. He had thought over this alliance thing with the vizards for a while and it was time that he let his thoughts and actions be known.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Shinigamis   The Meeting of the Shinigamis I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:53 am

Methias shrugged, the air beginning to swirl around him, as a sudden burst rippled through the area. Nodding towards the Captain Commander, he disappeared from sight, leaving the area.

(Sorry for the short post, slightly lost as to what to write here.)

>>>Gone<<<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Shinigamis   The Meeting of the Shinigamis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of the Shinigamis
Page 1 of 1