Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Arrancar Meeting.

Go down 
+8
Love
Ajaket Diashi
Tsuneo
Rykiske
Chinou
Jackal
Aske
The Seed of Judas
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Seed of Judas

The Seed of Judas

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:53 am

Click, Clock, Click, Clock, Click, Clock. The footsteps echoed in the poorly lit and empty corridors of the massive palace called Las Noches. It was time, he had to gather all of his fellow arrancar and have a meeting. Where they would be discussing... stuff. Serious matters. He would see if his Espada are loyal enough to show up. He had already prepared a message for all of the arrancar that resided in his castle. His white espada robes were open from the front and showed off his sun-kissed chest. His muscles were nicely tones aswell. He increased his pace. He didn't want to be late as the leader. Reaching the stairs that took him to the top floor, he slowed once again. Walking the stairs one by one. Finally, reaching the top floor he pushed open the doors to the meeting hall that the Arrancar abused from time to time. Taking his seat in the seat on the end of the table, he waited for his comrades to arrive. He sighed and prayed for the best.
Back to top Go down
Aske

Aske

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:32 am

Ah what a smell, what a stench, what a reek of putrefaction which enveloped the uncommonly shaped forms the desert under the moon of Hueco Mundo. The stench of the carcass leftovers of dead Hollows was so strong nowadays that it came as far as the fortress of Las Noches. How many might have been killed today? Is there a creature out there who has the same insatiable hunger which I have? Is it possible for anyone else to eat as much as me?... These thoughts… they cause me to feel hunger. Almost as if my lunch meal had not been enough already… But now is not the time to dwell upon the same spot and wait for a meal to float by. No. Now is the time to meet the great rulers of Las Noches… the Espada…. Haha.” The man had talked to himself and then stepped into the shadows which the great fortress threw because of the light of the moon which enveloped the whole white sand desert in it’s weak glow. The man was standing outside of the walls the great castle in the sand had, outside those protective walls – Maybe he was on duty or maybe he just was interested in the many menos grande class hollows which might come around during the day, night… over a certain duration of a day.

Now he was wandering through the many paths that there were in Las Noches. It was a very big castle and without damaging the building and without knowing your way around, one might easily get lost. Luckily this man had been living in those walls longer than one would guess from looking at him. After all, his hair was a bright orange and his eyes shone ever so strong even when he would walk into a completely darkened room. His body was muscular, though not like a bull, meaning that he wasn’t built the best. Though, everyone knows that appearance might deceive and so it would come for anyone who would underestimate this man… He was only wearing the pants of the uniform given to Numerós and not the cloak or robe. One could choose between those two. Neither did he wear the simple sandals, but merely was on the run with his bare feet. His upper body did reveal that the man must have undergone a few battles in his long years of existence in his present form. Scars there and there and where not. Only thing that he would always wear, besides his Zanpakuto which he genuinely revealed as it was placed at his right hip – the sheath tugged to a chain so it would not get lost and he would not get annoyed by it being stuck in his cloth-belt – was an iron chain around his neck with a small emblem locked with the chain.

Now surely, the many stairs and hallways which would hopefully finally lead the man to the meeting hall were annoying and the man wasn’t necessarily happy to have to walk all that way. He would much prefer to merely blast through the walls step out into the dome and then make his way from there, but that was not allowed and he did not wish to undergo punishment, maybe even be called guilty and trapped in the Caja Negación of the Espada. That would be a real shame as it would not allow him to undertake anymore fighting. Now finally he was in the last hallway he had to walk down and he could already see the great doors which are the only blockade separating him from the room now. Actually, that could not even be called a trouble anymore as one of the doors was already open a tad bit. Just a small slit, but that was enough to allow for easier entrance. The whole strain of using one’s own strength on those old and heavy doors was suddenly not present anymore and so the man walk the last few steps and pushed the door open with a single arm. Then he stepped trough the door’s frame and entered the room quietly. He had arrived and looked around the room. There was only one person present at this moment and it was the leader of the Espada and Arrancar alike, the Primero/Primera.
Back to top Go down
Jackal

Jackal

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:23 pm

This wasn't a good time.

The messanger would actually find it a bit hard to locate this particular Espada. He wasn't in his quarters. In fact, despite the content of the sand he enjoyed so much, he was rarely there at ANY given time unless he felt like it. So, given that the only two choices were to go back and get blasted for failure or keep going, the messanger had to look for the Espada in question. This is never a good thing for your basic servent, the ordinary Arrancar who wait on the higher-class in Las Noches. Too many perils, really. He had to go through the Privion Sector and Exequias rooms and so on. Finally, he was just roaming the halls when he heard...voices. Two of them, sort of. One was very clearly speaking, but the other was... The other was moaning. Way down in the bowels of this place, something was going on. But hey, judging by the sound of the first voice, it was the guy he was looking for! Excellent! Thus, the messanger walked in and said...

"Lord Jackal, you're wanted in the- HOLY SHIT, WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!"

"What the hell do YOU want?!"

He'd had his back turned to the messanger, so when he walked in...what he saw was utter madness. The gray cloaked form was kneeling before a body, one that looked like some kinda' Adjuchas. There was blood on the floor, and now he'd seen why there was the moaning. Servants aren't suppose to question the hobbies of their masters, of course, but...sometimes you've gotta ask. He saw Jackal there with an array of...tools, some of them wet with blood already and some prestine and sterile. In a small bowl, there were...eyes, a tongue, fangs...a length of- The messanger turned away to vomit. Between the fear from Jackal's angry glare and the scene before him...way too much. Jackal told his...patient...not to move, and then ripped off his ear for good measure. A groan and a scream was what the messanger heard next, before the Espada stood before him.

"Now then, I was wanted for what?"

"Er, th-that is...wh-what did you-"

"I was embalming him. Back before the Arrancar days, I remembered he was a thorn in my side. Not that this is any concern of yours. The message. State it."

"Y'you're wanted in the meeting room with the other Espada, sir!"

The Espada sighed.

"Always while I'm having my fun. Very well. I'll be there shortly. Just have to finalize this transaction..."

He turned away and the messanger didn't look after him. As he left, the messanger felt a rise in reiatsu suddenly, a roar AND a tortured scream at once, and then silence. It was then that the Espada whisked past him with superior speed. By now, Jackal well-knew the twists and turns of his habitat, and thus made his way in the direction of the meeting hall. He slowed down more or less in the general area and walked the rest of the way. A gray mist proceeded him as his released state stepped through the doorway, disengaging itself. Claws and armor distintegrated, and a complete Anubial jackal-mask became the partial thing Jackal wore when in his sealed state. The mist swirled briefly around him to become his gray cloak and pole-arm Zanpakuto once more. There was blood on him, but obviously not from battle. If you had to ask for a source or reason, the answer would be 'pleasure'.

"That's one messanger scarred for eternity. Heh heh heh..."

He went over to a seat and took it, putting down a small case for carrying tools. They looked fairly-intricate and built to a purpose, and a number of them were quite tinged in red. Jackal was currently cleaning them at the meeting table. Anyone with some understanding of old Egyptian practices would realize that, yes, these were the tools used by an ancient embalmer to remove the organs of a being as preparation for mummification. In short, whatever Jackal was doing before now was clearly Springtime for Imhotep. Of course, if asked WHY he was messing about with such things, the Espada would probably glare at you in a dead way and state quite clearly that Anubis demands he retain his talents. Nevermind, though. We need not delve any further into the motvations of a devout lunatic. Let's get down to brass tacks.

"So then! What's the haps, Hiru?"

Oh dear gods, he's picked up 20th century slang...
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:52 pm

He sent the messenger off on his way. He made his way gradually towards the meeting room. He yawned and dugged his left hand into his hair. He stepped through the door frame after pushing/pulling open the door. He scanned the area before making his way to his seat. He sat opposite the Sixth Espada. He examined the creature before he spoke: "Howdy do Jackal?"

Last edited by Chinou on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rykiske

Rykiske

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Leonidas lay sprawled out in his bed fast asleep seeming not to have a care in the world when a sudden burst of reiatsu awoke him. His eyes slowly opened as he lay there trying to sense the specificity of the reiatsu. The espada were gathering in Las Noches. Leo slowly sat up in his bed as he yawned briefly and got up out of bed. He had nothing but his pants on as he slowly walked over to his closet that stood to the right side of his bed. Only one outfit sat in there and that was his white jacket. A knock on the door could be heard,
"Come in."
Leo responded as the door slowly opened to reveal a messenger hollow.

"There is a meeting being held in the meeting hall, all espada must attend."

Said the messenger as Leo quickly threw his jacket on and zipped it up to his neck. Putting on his shoes in only a few moments, he held his hand out as his zanpakto, which rested on the wall above his bed, dematerialized and rematerialized in his hand. He fastened it to his sash as he walked passed the messenger and continued down the hall heading towards the meeting room. His face seemed emotionless and with his hands in his pockets, he strolled though the halls of Las Noches until he finally reached the room. Pushing open the doors, he paused for a moment as saw that the Primera, two other espada and a numeros had already arrived. Looking at the empty seats left, Leo chose the seat to the right side of the fifth espada. As he took his seat, he momentarily looked across the table to see the Sexta covered with blood and cleaning tools. Did somebody die? Is one of the thoughts that ran through his head for that brief moment. With a look of confusion on Leo's face, he thought it best not to ask questions as he may not like the answer. He turned his head towards the Primera as he waited his announcement.
Back to top Go down
http://fairytailx.darkbb.com/
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:35 pm

Tsu entered the room slowly dragging his giant sword behind him. He noted which espada had already shown up to the meeting his master had called together. After a momentary pause Tsu took his spot standing at full attention to his masters right side.

"Well lord hirumian, it would appear that not all of the espada are completly useless."

Then Tsu remained silent, planning to stay that way no matter what happened unless he was asked to speak by his lord and master.
Back to top Go down

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Val wandered in fashionably late. She knew Master Hiruma wouldn't really care. She sauntered in, her plush white tail swaying listlessly behind her. She ran her clawed fingers through her silky white hair, then gave Hiruma a playful wink , then frowned to see Tsuneo at her master's right side. She had been Hiruma's favorite. She belonged at his right, not some weakling such as him. She growled and stood at Hiruma's left. She gave the lesser Fraccion a sharp glare, her bright yellow eyes carrying mocking laughter. She then glanced up at her master and smiled softly. I'm sorry for being late... I was caught up with some business... By business, she meant slaughtering and devoiring lesser arrancar for her own personal entertainment. She glanced around the room and ran her tounge across her teeth as if dhe was sharpening a scalpel. Several of the espada looked good enough to eat, but she knew her place and shook the ideas from her mind.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:57 pm

The doors flew off the hinges.

Yes. They did.

And with them came a weakling of an arrancar, apparently a Gillian who didn't quite make the cut for a Number. The poor fool had decided to poke fun at the Octava, just as he was returning in a cruel and foul mood, but it didn't matter.

The Espada was donning black garments, as it was known of his unusual preference for darker clothing ... ever since the death of those he knew, and loved, and above all, trusted, he would be in mourning for them. But, despite the somber and (somewhat)formal, regardless of an untucked shirt, lazily and loosely fitting jacket, mop head of a disheveled mess of hair, his dark eyes of crimson showed that his unfitting exterior was merely a facade that he had developed from not maintaining his appearance.

That, and his boot pressed down at the throat of the piteous Gillain, who was gasping, squirming ... begging for mercy, as he attempted to feebly pry off the forceful boot that slowly drained him of his ability to live. It was like a variation of playing God, manipulating one's life so personally ... so directly ... and so gratifyingly.

"My apologies for being so late, and so rude. I suppose that'll be the fifth time I'll have to repair these doors. But, I hope I haven't missed much, hmmm?"

The Espada, gave his apologies in a surprisingly soft voice ... one that denoted an individual not fond of speaking, but nonetheless ... the mischief in his eyes, and the fanged smile that appeared(along with the dying throes of the one at his foot) upon his mouth was enough proof to show that he wasn't a timid person ... even if he was ranked Octava.

Still, taking the consideration that an arrancar fighter would be necessary in future campaigns, he released his foot from the vital area of the young one, which elicited gasping cries, as that one tried to breathe in the air that he had been so forcefully deprived of. Pity he didn't get much longer to enjoy the sanctity and wondrous of air, as he was forcefully hauled upwards, with a single stooping motion that blurs even for the most trained of eyes and minds ... and given a gentle shove towards the door. The arrancar was slightly confused, while his buddies watched from the outside of the doorway ... in the hallway ... as Ajaket spun about, like a black blur, his leg was already properly positioned, and his momentum and twist were more enough to allow a fast 'snap' like motion that would lash out towards the bumbling fool. It went out ... and ... it ...

WHAM!

The collision was not the sound of Ajaket's leg colliding into the back of the Gillian, it was the sound of the Gillian's face colliding with the stone wall, followed with loud wails of pain the confirmed that the asinine one was still alive, though in tremendous pain.

Without much effort, and with a clever kick(positioned in an unspecified location), the door was hefted back up ... as only one of the twin doors had fallen down in the original impact, and a proper amount of force had it standing upright, and successfully eliminating the sound of snivels and bawling.

A buzz-less movement, and he was towards his chair already. Actually, more like one of the empty chairs in which he sat in and slouched ... clearly dead-tired, but nonetheless attentive towards the Primera Espada. He hadn't spoken since his apology a few moments ago, and it seemed that he had no interest in speaking again. Nonetheless, hand folded across his chest, legs somewhat stretched, and a hood drawn over his face(though crimson eyes gleefully gazed out from beneath that and towards Hiruma), he sat ... awaiting whatever it was Hiruma had to say
Back to top Go down
Love

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:59 am

Lady death who was normally late for the meetings that she helped set up was getting ready when her computer monitors lighted up. They revealed the master inside the Meeting Room and soon following some of the other Espadas. Lady Death thanked herself for inventing her personal Teleportation pads which required DNA to transfer the target to another pad and her hologram imaging technology. The Lady took her mind off of the monitors and started to finish getting ready. She went into her lavish wardrobe and found the perfect dress; a platinum thread day gown. It was designed beautifully: it went all the down to her mid-thigh and then on her right leg an open-legging escalated down to her feet (kind of like Yuna's outfit from FF X-2). There was barely any makeup on the Lady. She had silver lipstick on and silver contacts in and silver nails on and that was all. Well, the beauty of the Lady was so great that she required little to nothing on her to make Aphrodite squeal in jealousy. Going back to the computer monitors, Lady death activated her speakers and spoke down to the meeting.

Hello members of the Espada, your diplomat is here. I will be in this meeting but as a hologram. I am doing very important research right now and if I could save time then thats what I will do. Now, how are we going to be dealing with the Bountou?

Said Lady Death as her body flickered in her chair as a see-through hologram. Her looks where just as beautiful as seeing her in real-life. Her image showed her putting a scroll inside a tube that instantly disappeared. The tube seconds later condensed and fell out of the wormhole located on Lady Death's personal section of the meeting table.

Right here is our doctrine for absolute annihilation or total war upon the Bountou race. It can be filled out once our meeting is adjured, but it was best to give it now. And back to my previous question.
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:05 am

Pereza felt while he was in real world that something big is coming up so he came back to Las Noches as soon as it was possible. Once he exited Garganta someone showed up, it was an arrancar messenger. wow it was fast so my feeling was bad after all, something big is coming Just a moment after arrancar spoke. Lord Pereza Primera-sama has called all arrancar to meet with him at the meeting room immediately

Once messenger stop talking Vagos made his move to the meeting room, but like he had in habit he wasn't in any special rush, Segunda just walked slowly, kinda tourist walk. After few minutes he was right before the door to meeting room. hmm most of the gathered already, like usual i;m one of the last to come- little smile appeared on his face - ahh who cares, but seriously i didn't expect i will be that curious about this meeting.

Pereza entered the room, most of the Espada already was there as he felt just a moment before, there were some new faces and some old "friends" like Jackal who like usual was doing something which may be only interesting to him or Primera who patiently waited for all his warriors. I guess i'm late like usual he spoke and took first free seat which was available, from the moment he became second Espada, his personality changed a bit, now he was speaking more but still he was lazy as hell, and the one who liked watching the sky lonely for hours and days.

Now he spaced out like he normally do, waitnig for the thing to start.
Back to top Go down
Jason N. Kachimasu®

Jason N. Kachimasu®

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:10 pm

Jason, a lowly Fraccion, stood against the wall that lie behind his master, Chinou-Sempai. He would obey all rules of courtesy in this room, during the meeting; it's best he acting appropriate sometime in his life. He looked around, seeing at least one or two people, whose Reiryoku seemed insufficient to be an Elite Espada. He walked up to his master, and started whispering into his ear: "Are those bloody wankers my competition in becoming an Espada, Chinou-Sempai?" He knew his suspicions were either correct... or the Espada was desperate for members. Either way it goes, he'd get pass them, and become an Espada. However, for now he's stuck in this meeting, and will stand behind his master.
Back to top Go down
The Seed of Judas

The Seed of Judas

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Watching the Espada flood the room with their fraccion. Even both of his fraccions were there. Nodding with approval, he stood up while his underlings were sitting. He was showing authority. Now, Let me begin. As you are aware, we hate the Shinigami-kind. We want to kill them, mutilate them and rape their women. He glanced at the male Arrancar. This dream will finally become true. The Bountou have entered the Hueco Mundo. We have a common enemy. The Shinigami. The Bountou will be arriving soon enough here and we will hold a meeting. We will talk over matters about the big attack on the Soul Society. So please, do not be reckless. As they are powerful. I don't want either side to lose members before the attack. So if anyone of you dares to be stupid enough to NOT follow my orders, will be rid of immediately. I don't need bunch of blockheads running around, ruining this.

For the problem of our dwindling ranks ... we'll need to jumpstart a growth of Hollows, and cultivate them so that they'll devour each other. With luck, that'll give rise to a new colony of Menos. This castle should be large enough to contain them, if we are succesful.

History tells us that past generations of Espada arose from such measures taken to forcefully develop new Menos level Hollows, later turned into arrancars. And still, history shows us that Espada from the past have taken this course of action before. After all, striking a major city of the human world shall not be difficult, and forcing all those human souls to Hollowify will be a simple task. The question is ... can we do it quickly enough to give rise to new arrancar?

Another method is to also go Menos hunting, and see if we can draw the attention of whatever evolved Hollows are still out there in the realms ... surely a Vasto Lorde would take note of a powerful reiatsu exceeding their own wandering about? After all, what kind of Hollow can exist without that drive to obtain power? The only issue I may have with this course of action is the low number of developed Menos wandering about and the difficulty of having to reason with one to join our side for the sake of it gaining power.

He finally stopped talking he sat down once again. Looking at the Arrancar that occupied the room. Any questions? Oh and by the way. Because we lack people at the Espada. I am promoting Aske to the Novena. He has the skill for it. He turned his head towards Aske and nodded. Make us proud.

[OoC: I used some references from other espada meetings I have had so don't be pissed at me.]
Back to top Go down
Aske

Aske

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:44 pm

As more and more Arrancar came flooding into the room it would feel awkward for a usual person to just stand there about a few meters away from the door that led into the room. Seeing everyone pass by him and seeing how some Arrancar took their seats, he was almost sure that by now a good amount of Espada had arrived. Some talked strange things and others just whispered. Some Arrancar even stood right next to those sitting in chairs. It was weird. Aske had never attended a meeting before and thus did not know who was who and what it meant for an Arrancar to stand next to an Espada. Although… most likely he was just playing dumb to entertain himself for a brief moment. One specific Arrancar did catch his eye nonetheless. He who was carrying a case. He who had blood on him and on the case. What a joy… the stench of blood even in this small room now, small compared to the outside of Las Noches that is, or Las Noches as a whole. Now many seats have been taken and many Arrancar have found their way, though Aske was the only one in the whole room who did not stand next to a sitting Arrancar and who was not sitting.

Finally, the commotion in the room quieted down and the one who sat on the highest seat, the one who gave off a strong spiritual pressure, whether it was limited or not it was capable of being felt by anyone in the room, he stood up. Yes, that man now stood and gave a short speech. He talked about how a breed called the Bountou had entered the white sand desert, called Hueco Mundo and were on their way towards the castle built of sand… Las Noches. Obviously the Primera wished for an alliance with said brethren in order to launch an attack on the hated breed of ‘Death gods’. Quite serious it all did seem to Aske, although he could not have cared less. He was just a little Arrancar who had to limit his power because of the rules of Las Noches, the rules set by the leader of the Arrancar – what a pest that man was in the end. Nonetheless the man did not stop talking after just a brief mentioning of the previously mentioned Bountou race, no he actually carried on. He was ranting about how previous generations of Espada had come across the plan to raise an army for themselves to rule by cultivating Hollows and letting them grow… letting them devour one another. Any Arrancar with a small fraction of memory on how they arose to their current strength would be against stated plan, as the most powerful creature generated by such a procedure would be a very weak Adjuchas and that only if said creature was to devour most of the brethren which are to be farmed. Thus that must be avoided under all circumstances and the Arrancar must be forced to evolve when they are only Gillian-class Menos Grandes. That only allows for such a little aspect of power… though it would seem that the Primera prefers quantity of quality and so far no one had even let out a cough as that man was talking. Furthermore did he suggest the possibility of going out into Hueco Mundo and strolling around to lure out Menos Grandes who would be attracted by great Reiatsu sources. Surely that did seem like a better plan as many of the Menos Grandes who live out in Hueco Mundo savagely on their own are many dozens of hundreds of years old and have eaten many more Hollows and souls in order to become what they are at this moment in time. The best example surely are the Vasto Lorde-class Hollows who are those who make up the top of the current Espada, the top four Espada – those said to be stronger than all those below them. Most likely that is just a myth still being blahed about nowadays. For a fact Aske could guess that there were at least one or two Espada higher in number than four who could quite easily overthrown them.

Nonetheless the Primera then had finished his little informal speech and asked whether there were any questions left. Aske was about to talk, when the number one in the Espada list remembered to promote him. Not that Aske had known anything of the plans of the Primera, after all they did not have much to do with one another and thus there really must be a short amount of capable Arrancar nowadays. If a completely unknown Numeró becomes Espada out of a mood… Well most likely Aske was the one who was truly most capable of the position as Novena. After all, the Decima spot can be claimed easily but anything above Decima actually holds responsibility and to secure the ‘stronger’ Espada Aske did not mind being Novena for a few hundred years. Nonetheless, did he feel a need to spit out some words and so he opened his words and took a deep breath. ”Thank you Primera…Nonetheless must I say that I am not in perfect agreement with either of the methods you suggested. Surely if we were to go after a big quantity of new Arrancar then the first method would be the most splendidly fitting one, but I do beg to differ between quantity and quality as there would be a big amount of losses of Gillians by the attempt of creating Adjuchas and if we are to manufacture Gillian class Arrancar then we would allow for a big quantity to arise while we would have a just as big low on quality. While the other methods of luring savage Menos Grandes into our regions and allow them to rip off their masks would allow for a higher quality as those Menos have been hording their strength by devouring hollows for hundreds of years, or even a pair of a one thousand years. But we would have almost no gain as we would still be low in numbers. Thus I would suggest that we take the toll and stress of going after both methods. A high number of new Hollows which we cultivate, while also drawing the ancient Hollows out of their hiding spots and allow for a big variety in our ranks… Thus we could have old Adjuchas who we could immediately cause to transform, while still weaker Adjuchas of old would find nutrition and grow stronger, then we could also cause those to transform and we would allow for a certain average of quality while also gaining bigger numbers…. Please excuse if I did talk too much…” and then the man would once again shout his mouth and just await any possible opinions of other Arrancar in the room, whether they were to stand by the Novena, congratulate him or whatever they wish to express.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:38 pm

[OCC: Skip the posting order and just respond. This meeting is taking longer than it initially should have.]
Back to top Go down

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:04 pm

Val smiled happily as she listened to her master speak. She heard him speak of the new Novena and glanced at the male in question. He looked delicious. She ran her tongue along her soft lips, trying to ignore tyhe insatiable urge to devour her bretheren. she turned her golden gaze back up to her master, a soft smile on her lips. She trusted his decision to allow the bounts in Hueco Mundo, but one thought still buzzed in her mind. Master Hiruma.....If the bounts decide to attack us....can I eat them? She gave him her irresistable puppy face. Her lips were pursed into a sweet little pout. Her eyes were as innocent as a newborn childs. Her ears laid flat against her head, her tail drumming against the cold floor.

(short, but it's still a post >.>))
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:24 pm

OOC: Sonova- HIRUMA! How dare you steal my ideas and posts! (JK)!

A post, for the sake of posting.

IC: He yawned, just momentarily after the Primera had finished speaking and there was a slight pause between his speech and the newly promoted Novena's response. With a half-minded shuffling as he leaned forward putting his elbows upon the table before him and paying a bit more close attention ...

Did he hear right? The Bountou had arrived in Hueco Mundo? Oh wondrous joys and days of glory ... Bountou, he shuddered a little from an emotion derived from glee, though the faint smile he had was visible to none as his clasped hands were placed in front of him, as though he were now in prayer(though one could discern his grin if they looked closely enough). Perhaps with an alliance with them, the shinigami would fall. It mattered little, really, the means of which the shinigami's destruction would occur ... even if they had to make a coalition force out of all spiritually powerful non-shinigami beings to do it, he'd be just as happy.

He noted the Novena speaking, the slight smile turning into a somewhat more noticeable expression as the one played about with the two suggestions given by the Primera.

Oh what to do, what to do? Give rise to a massive amount of arrancar lacking power, and overwhelm foes with sheer numbers? Or hunt down the powerful few and convert them, giving rise to an elitist and supremely powerful few, and crush foes with overflowing power?

The Octava reached the same conclusion in his mind that the Novena had stated aloud, neither seemed to be a decent option. Both were risky options to take, at least ... if one were to pursue one and lack in the other. Quantity or Quality? Why not go with cost-effective? God, now economics was being factored into this? Ho hum

"For whatever it's worth" he spoke abruptly after the Novena feel quiet ... and there was momentary pause while one of the Primera's fraccion posed a fascinating question."I concur with Aske-san. Let's pursue the mode between those two options, so as not to develop inherent flaws in our force ... be it in poor levels of power or in lacking numbers.

He kept quiet after that, crimson eyes looking about calmly, gazing at each and every member of the Espadas and any visible reactions they might have had. After all, he was only the eighth. One rank above the last Espada to have spoken, but still not really in much position to have great sway over the majority of this conversation, especially given his normally quiet nature.

Though, he had to speak out for this one instance. Regardless of either method, or even an alternative one, the Arrancar of Las Noches were at an all time low in both man-power and spiritual power ... such a thing, which would undoubtedly leave a stain in their prestigious history, was unforgivable ... and needed to be rectified as quickly as possible.

OOC: Lame, I know >.>;; But at least it's something.
Back to top Go down
Jackal

Jackal

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:15 am

[OOC: What post-order? pirat ]

Several other Arrancar had stepped on inside the meeting room, some of them Fraccion and some of them Espada. At first, Jackal had paid little attention to this. It wasn't quite as important...up until a couple of points. The doors flying across the room would be the first matter at hand. Honestly, he had felt so inclined himself not to come streaking in wildly and uncontrollably, but one of their number decided to push the envelope on his speed...and thus also the doors, where they fortunately did no harm. The second thing that took the jackal-man's attention was the appearance of Death in hologram. Not so much the notion that she was essentially here in image only was the thing, but just simply her appearance. An intelligent member of the Espada, clearly talented and powerful, and never had Jackal witnessed so beautiful a creature as her. Fact is...he was quite taken by her. The only rub was that he came from a time of consorts, and it was obvious that certain Fraccion - like the members of Hiru's own present in this room - were really the ones at that rank. Death was Espada, practically royalty or other significant high position. You don't attempt to possess those like property. They tend to frown on that AND launch a Cero in your face. So, there was some silent admiration going on here. Even her name was perfect.

Great Lord Anubis, why do you taunt your servant so? It's been 3000 years, at least. I am, as they say, 'out of touch'.

Now was not the time to be worrying about such things, however. With other Arrancar in the room, Hiru began to speak. There was - he was having trouble getting all this - apparently some sort of creature called a Bountou - a kind of psychic vampire, someone explained to him before - which they were getting involved with...largely due to some of the depleted numbers of Hollows and so on. It seemed like they were going to attempt to forge some kind of alliance with these creatures, and that it would be ill-advised to get into any fights while negotiations are still underway. Afterwhich, Hiru went on to address their troop-shortage. How this exactly happened when Hollows outnumber Shinigami 100-to-1 normally...Jackal would never know. Perhaps because he continues to eat them as per necessity and growth. One cannot say. However, it was clear that they needed to harvest, one way or another. And from here, other Arrancar in the room held the floor, and it was only after this that Jackal spoke up.

"On a few...trips to the living realm to acquaint myself with the world of today, I had the fortune of seeing some...interesting things. There are, of course, plenty of unsupervised formations of natural Arrancar. I found one-such creature in pseudo-form attack easy targets with great ruthlessness, striking down the young and the newly-born. These victims became completely amoral and many-times savage Hollows. A quick battalion was created in a...what was it...hospital. Yes, that was the word. There are many spirits in such places, potential or otherwise."

He had been fiddling with his now-clean embalming tools, and put them away as soon as he realized this, then continued.

"As to Hollows that exist, we all know that every non-special Gillian is essentially a dunce, so there's really little point in converting them unless we'll get a decent return in the effort used. They make better firing platforms when directed so. As to Adjuchas, we could ring them up, surely. Intimidation plus the desire to increase one's power makes for a batch of willing volunteers. But that isn't the real problem."

Jackal folded his hands together now as he said this.

"I submit...the thinning of our numbers is neither because we're too lazy or that people don't die enough. It is not even because of a lack of decent stock to choose from. Anubis knows, they're out there. No, the problem is that there is not enough human misery upon death. We have all been Hollows and we all know what drove us this way. I do not know history that well, but I can surmise that anywhere death is accompanied by despair, there are more Hollows. If you want the birth of Hollows to increase, you - and I, of course - will have to do what our abilities are best used for: Dealing death in the worst possible manner."
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:10 am

Segunda listen to Primera's speech with usual dose of interest, he was kind spaced out like he normally do, but he was aware of everything that leader said.When he was about to say something the new one, novena, started talking and talking, Pereza was irritated, not only he almost interrupted with Vagos's speech but also he was talking too much for him, but after a moment he forgot about this, this simply didn't matter for him anymore, that was the kind of a guy he was.

Now he wanted to say his part in this case, but once again he let's say wasn't allowed to, because one of the fraccions took voice. A lowly and almost devour by instincts arrancar with some kind of child innocence, Pereza knew someone like that in the past, but he died killed by Bounts about which we are talking here. Never mind... he thought about this whole situation. He always didn't care about this Espada stuff, he was here because it was comfortably for him, he could do what he liked the most, watching the sky without any disturbance in exchange for doing some Primera's orders from time to time.

He didn't care about new colony of menos, he thought that was stuff for Septima the scientist, so called science or whatever.Then Octava and Sexta took voice in this matter, really Pereza was now bored all that thing with developing new colony of menos, it wasn't for him, he wasn't interested, only what caught his attention was fact about Bounto's in Hueco Mundo. Now he could speak as he wanted before. To be honest with you all I don't have any idea about the method for developing new menos, for me this matter should go for Lady Death and she should decide about this since she is scientist of Hueco Mundo in this case i will jsut do waht Primera says, and about Bounto's, what if they will attack us ? While i was in human world i heard rumors that they want to declare war on us, what if that's true? he said what he wanted, now he awaited reaction from others in his normal spaced out way glaring blindly at the celling.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:11 am

"Shut it Kachi..." his voice trailed off as he focused his attention onto the Primera.

Time: an indefinite period. This continuum of experience made it possible for everything to be a process. Having the patience and waiting it out was all timing was about. The Primera did not exercise patience. The beginning of his speech insinuated one in haste. Seven of ten top ranked Hollow-Shinigami hybrids were present. An Espada meeting usually meant the assembling of all Espada ranked Arrancar rather than those who appeared. The Quinta pondered the whereabouts of the three; this three being the Cuarta, Noveno and Decima.

Chinou leaned forward, his elbows resting upon the table. He listened to the words being spoken by the Primera. The speech involved the Shinigami and Bountos’; something about waging war against the Shinigami and the Bountos’ penetrating the dimensional fabric separating the worlds and gaining access into Hueco Mundo. Those damned Germans. He would look upon the newly appointed Espada and applaud. Then they started ... blah, blah, blah. All talk and no action. This meeting was lame. He yawned listening to the speech the Espadas’ gave. Chinou wasn’t fond of the babble the rest seemed to take delight in. He was more of the ... silent type.

“So, I was wondering...” he began as the rest stopped with their chatter. “...about the Cuarta’s absence, odd for him to have such a vague absence, with no information what-so-ever about his whereabouts, it’s safe to assume he is dead. And so...” he trailed off, yawning once more as he stared at the Primera.
Back to top Go down
Jason N. Kachimasu®

Jason N. Kachimasu®

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:22 pm

Jason remained quietly, however, on the inside: he was cursing in his thoughts, most likely towards his Sempai. It wasn't bad enough that he told him to shut; Chinou-sempai had the nerve to call him by his last name. Why would he even do something so stupid? Nevertheless, he stayed quiet.

Jason smirked evily after hearing the insufficient words of the Primera's Fraccion, getting way to cocky for her own good. He'd love watching her die from doing something entirely out of her league. The girl should be smart, and leave it for the big leagues.

If I may be allowed to speak... there is rather a issue on the first method. First, Sir Primero, your plan to "evolve Hollows into Menos-level by consuming each other," ...And as you say "With luck," it can only be assumed that there is no certain to whether or not this action can be taken. I believe we need a surefire method to killing the pest which is known as the Shinigami. Second, the "Menos-Hunting to draw out powerful Hollows (Ie. Vasto Lordes)" isn't trusting. We shouldn't be allowing just any person help in this war, as we could be letting in many wrong people. Vasto Lordes wouldn't even be fighting for us... they'd merely be fighting for power. And finally, let you Espada discuss this with our allied races before picking a method - their method might have the best benefit to our side. ...Thank you.

He then laid back on the wall behind his Master; he needed to have some voice. He was potential next-generation Espada material, and his words were worth any punishment. After-all, the meeting was an Arrancar meeting; he had the right to speak out towards the Espada. He relaxed himself, doing his best to remain unnoticed; his Master is probably pissed.
Back to top Go down
Love

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Death looking at the meeting through her hologram saw a bunch of annoying retards speeking blah blah blah im retarded and should listen to the scientist, and grew entirely bored. She raise her hand and click the voice magnifier and screamed out YOP! and instantly gained the attention of everyone. She started creating many holographic images and diagrams that floated in the middle of the Espada table. There were many visual data streams showing the evolutionary process of hollows, in-dept data (all recent) showing what truly changes in the hollows bodies besides their appearance and power, and what would happen if we force-evolved them. All the data was good and credible. The Primera had to look over all of the data about the war for he was the King, the divine head, our emperor, our lord. Sure, every member of the Espada army is a piece of him, they all are advanced versions of his many well-rounded capabilities, for Salliavae, the Lady Death, her advanced part was the Intellectual side.

"Well everyone, It is my job as the brains and as the Scientist to show you all what you all need to see. The Primera I guess should be ok with me forcing hollows to evolve. I was planning on trying to look farther and way into the truth behind the Hogyoku. The arrancar transformation part of the Hogyoku, in truth was just scratching a bit of its power off of the surface. I will need to use it for a stronger transformation and force-evolution of the hollows to menos-grande rank, come to think of it, I think I might be able to get them up to Gillian, Adhuchas, or maybe the ultimate level: Vasto Lorde. Everyone of the basic hollows could become useful tools in this war."

**There is not a single place to place my inventions in, so, yea.... I can also pull as many inventions that I want out of my if it is not in a fighting based.**

Last edited by ♥Death♥ on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:58 pm

(OCC: Hate to pester, but you haven't invented such a thing to do such actions in your post Death. Apologies if I am mistaken....)
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:52 pm

((OOC: Hiru asked me to post here so I'll be a good girl and do it. o_o ))

Nelia had arrived earlier that day and still hadn't finished 'cleaning' her sword. She was still licking the blood off the blade like it was a giant popsicle. Her cloths were still bathed in the stuff, and her face was smothered in it. She'd just finished off that pathetic Shinigami and was enjoying her spoils. She'd left him with barely a trace of blood in his body. But she was still hungry.

She opened the door to Hiru's throne room before a sweat drop beaded at her brow and she saw all the arrancar sitting around. She blinked twice before calmly taking her tongue off the blade while looking demure as possible.

Hopefully not too many people noticed her...

She slinked up to where Lord Hiru was sitting and sat a respectful distance away. She sat, patiently licking the blood off her cheeks with a long tongue. Her sword sat across her lap, all but the top two inches shining. She tried not to smile either: her teeth were covered in blood too. As a nice result, her hierro was harder now. She kept her mouth shut, knowing that people would look at her funny if she acted like being covered in blood was a norm for her. It was but that wasn't the point.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Tsu stood there and listened to Val ask if she could have special permission to directly disobey Lord Hiru’s order that was given to not attack the bountou. He suppressed his annoyance for a while by listening to the other espada talk and reminding himself of the punishments he would be subjected to if he attacked his fellow fraccion, but then he glanced over and saw that the primero was trying to get his attention. Tsu was waiting for some type of signal that would tell him what to do, then Hiru gave a slight nod and his fraccion immediately followed his subtle orders. Without thinking much at all he shifted into his release state and spun around his master so that he was in between him and Val and a coating of cero energy covered his arms and he slammed his fist into his former partner and his bloody hands sliced through like a knife through butter. You truly are a stupid bitch, and now your dead. Tsu looked into her eyes and saw that there was a slight amount of life left inside so he looked at the other fraccion and called to her in an amused tone. Looks like my aim was a bit off. So would you like to finish this Nelia?
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:27 am

Nelia watched with mild interest as Lord Hiru commanded Tsuneo to kill the other fraccion. Nelia's nostrils flared as she smelt the blood coming out of Val. Tasty and loaded with reishi. Nelia could easily take out all that blood. But it was dishonourable to enter another's fight without permission. Besides, if Tsuneo failed, she'd get to kill her herself.

"Looks like my aim was a bit off. So would you like to finish this Nelia?" Tsuneo asked, bringing a demonic smile to Nelia's lips. She got to her feet and unzipped her dress a little, just so that Valentina's last view of the world was somewhat wonderful.

"Indeed, Tsuneo-kun." Nelia grinned, withdrawing her sword and ramming it through Valentina's chest all in one motion. Nelia closed her eyes, feeling her blade jump slightly with every weakening heartbeat of the girl. Feeling it slow at a decent pace, Nelia decided to have another drink. Valentina was probably too weak from blood loss to even raise her hands. How foolish she was, annoying the Primera. Even more foolish, annoying the Primera's fraccion.

Nelia grabbed the former fraccion by her collar, pulling her sword out and laying the fraccion across her lap. Nelia fixed up Valentina's hair so as to remove it from her face. She stared into those lovely yellow eyes, her smile still in place. Everyone knew what was coming, simply because Nelia's bloodlust was evident on her face.

"It's OK Sweety, I'll take the pain away." With that, Nelia bit into Valentina's jugular vein and began drinking her blood, holding her close.

There wasn't much work to do on Nelia's part. Valentina's heart was pumping the blood into her mouth for her. As such, very little suction was needed. Nelia loved to feel the slight moment of resistance from Valentina's heirro before her fangs broke it. It was the optimum moment of pleasure for Nelia. She would amuse herself by eating the corpse later.

Moments later, she came up with her face and sword covered in blood again. As for her dress...it now looked like a red one with white stains as opposed to the other. But the blood was good, and it brought Nelia's more comfortable side out. She just leant against Lord Hiru's throne, her lips at Valentina's throat. They could have been kissing if it weren't for the limp way Valentina's body responded every time Nelia moved. Other than that, Nelia sat with her eyes closed, her larynx bobbing every time she took a mouthful of Valentina's blood. It was so tasty she didn't even care if anyone was watching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrancar Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Meeting.   Arrancar Meeting. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrancar Meeting.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next