Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz Empty
PostSubject: I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz   I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:11 am

Name: Kreig/War. (The doll's real name is Kree but Franz calls her Kreig).

Manifestation: Just as sensual as Franz. The doll takes the appearance of a woman in a scarlet gown. She shares the same beauty as her owner. Although there are times where when she is summoned, she would be taken unprepared, appearing with a wardrobe dysfunction. If so, she would berate and use colourful language on her Bounto master. At other times, she is a willing servant and a lover that Franz doesn't acknowledge, but most importantly, they both share a bond of a master and servant. Weirdly enough, she dresses in Asian attire whereas Franz wears Westerner's clothing. She acts as a translator to the residents of Karakura town since Franz doesn't speak a lick of Japanese.
Spoiler:

Medium: The medium is in the form of two wristbands, both representing the two distinct elements that Franz uses. One is purple and the other is red. Both in a way can act as battle gauntlets that can actually block attacks which would appear 'bare-handed'.

Element: Illusion, Fire.

Techniques:

[Illusion] Treadmark: This allows Franz to change the way a person perceives things. Such as changing someone into an "enemy", which would force someone to fight another person. It can even make someone effectively 'disappear' and another person who was non-existent to 'appear'. In other words, Franz influences what a person would see, PROVIDED that Franz shows his wrist bands and has it seen, or his eyes were glimpsed at. Both are used to give out the illusion.
Cooldown = 3 posts. Duration = 6 posts. Usages = 2.

[Fire] Containers: With this attack, Franz condenses fire to a very small container-like orb. He can manipulate where the orb goes and can release it on a whim. Once released, the orb releases out a fiery combustion that is comparable to an explosion. This attack doesn't explode automatically upon impact, and if the orb is touched. It isn't even hot to the touch. It can be attached to any object and stay hidden there.

[Illusion] Woe: This illusion is actually something that influences the psyche, it would influence a person's mood and emotion towards one individual or group, or even make a person relive a particular memory they may have forgotton. The catch to this is that it can't be done without touching the person, typically the user doing it to the victim. Even if the clothing or hair is touched, as long as anything else is touching the person and it is grasped by Franz. The illusion can be put into effect.
Cooldown = 5 posts. Duration = 5 posts. Usages = 1

Last edited by Franz on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz   I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:50 am

Your illusion techs need a usage limit and a cooldown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz   I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:14 pm

Okay, put it in place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz   I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:15 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz   I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:12 pm

[EDITED]

Medium: The medium is in the form of a large seal that is on Franz's frontal chest and his back. It takes the form of a tattoo that appears in the pattern of a Basilisk Leviathan. Although this by no means is a fusion, rather, the seal is a medium in order to bring out the doll. Because of how close the doll is to Franz, it adds an increase of surplus Reiatsu to the Bount.
Back to top Go down
Yamagiri

Yamagiri

PostSubject: Re: I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz   I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:20 pm

I say sure

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz   I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:55 pm

[Fire/Illusion] Phantasm: This technique compresses and gyrates fire around any medium Franz uses (ie: his hand, leg, mouth, etc.). The circulation of fire distorts the refraction of light, inducing an illusion of ethereality in a mirage-like manner as a massive vacuum of air is created. This property makes it difficult for opponents to parry lunges and thrusts, for they cannot discern the length or width of the fire by sight. Furthermore, the pressurized fire can be offensively expelled once in the form of a napalm-like liquid. It shares properties with thermite and napalm, able to induce heat to a high point that it can melt through metal like butter quite easily. The fact that this technique is mostly made through Reiatsu means that this fiery tech doesn't need oxygen in order to work, rather, only Franz's unique Reiatsu-signature to be emitted in the first place due to the fire-like properties which he possesses.

As soon as it makes contact with a surface, it lasts for 3 posts burning until it would fade out to nonexistence. The number of times before times it can be used before it needs a cooler is by 5 times, and the cooler it has would be 6 posts.

Last edited by Franz on Sun May 03, 2009 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yamagiri

Yamagiri

PostSubject: Re: I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz   I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:35 pm

add in how long it lasts, and some sort of cd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz   I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:45 pm

BUMPED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz   I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:55 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz   I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:53 am

[UPGRADE]

[Illusion] Helghaston: This is an even more refined technique of Treadmark. Franz, having used Treadmark a lot, has increased in his illusionic prowess and has become more powerful with it. Now, instead of even looking at an eye, there is no more need anymore, Franz has grown past that. Only now that his eye is a medium for the illusion, turning red to signify him being the monster that appears human, a predator. Looking at the eye when it gleams red will cause the strongest effects of illusion, but there is also a sphere that'll surround Franz, being in a 50 feet radii, entering that sphere allows Franz to latch to that person and put him or her under the effect of his illusion by showing his very mental state to him. A terrible price for a terrible customer. The person will now be influenced in pain, sight, hearing, AND touch, smell is slightly manifested but to a more minor degree. If there was fire, it wouldn't smell like one as much as an example as a hint that this is nothing more than an illusion. Were Franz to be hurt, he won't be able to hold this illusion any longer and it'll break.
Cooldown = 3 posts. Duration = 7 posts. Usages = 4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz   I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:04 am

Approvadized
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz   I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:27 am

[Fire] Weaponization industry: Simple as it sounds, this makes Franz forms any shape of fire he wants which will harden and heat up. It can be a blade, it can be a wave, it can even be a circle of fire that will entrap anyone in it! (Which of course will be there only for the duration of 3 posts and can't kill anyone, only trap them, unless they were stupid enough to actually attempt to breach out of it.) The rest are limitless in amount, just like the containers!
Note: Franz is immune to this and will not be held liable for any damages done by this tech, this technique is patented for, and copying it will result in the suing of the said party that copied it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz   I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:12 pm

De......APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz   I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I see London, I see France, I see the doll under Franz
Page 1 of 1