Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Long Walk Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Long Walk Home Empty
PostSubject: Long Walk Home   Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:43 am

Okami padded up the stone path towards the mansions doors; however it was not her normal light steps she moved with this time. Small drops of blood followed her in a thin trail as she walked, her subtle panting being covered up by the scraping sounds of her claws on the earth, her white fur was now a matted red as blood seeped from her wounds, she bore a large gash over her right shoulder the flesh glimmering a ruby red in a sea of matted pink, her right eye remained closed as another cut pathed over it, her left ear was also shredded like something had chewed on it, her forelegs where littered with small red cuts. She did not limp as she walked however; this pain was nothing to what she had endured before.

Her main concern was not about herself however, it was for the ones she had left. Her nose twitched as she slowly recognised everyone’s smell, somewhere here some she could tell where out, the wolf pulled its front right paw up sharply as pain shot through her, the bone was most likely broken, but that would not surprise her, seeing as her older brother did bite down on it with all the force he could muster. Part of her growled payback to him, he knew he would most likely show up again, after all the two of them had been rivals since she could first transform.

The wolf sat down, knowing she was somewhat safer now as she tended to her wounds.
Back to top Go down

Long Walk Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Walk Home   Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:52 am

Paks opened her eyes slowly, a shiver already shuddering through her body as goosebumps kissed her skin. She had stepped out of the forest only to enter the astral plane, once again plunged back into inky darkness. There was a strange twinge though, some sort of tug on her mind, a phantom pain. Normally her powers were amplified if she was in the astral plane, now though they felt muted.

She winced as the tug grew sharper, the phantom pains growing more and more tangible. Closing her eyes again, Paks reached out with her senses. Widely pushing her senses outward, scanning in large swathes, she finally noticed the gold aura. Okami. Hastening her pace, she moved towards the glow, eyes quickly picking up the nuances that a person's aura could show.

Dropping from the plane, Paks did so quicker than normal, a large black hole opening in the sky and spitting her body out. She managed to land on her feet, somewhat unsteadily. Ignoring the hole in space behind her, she swiftly walked over to the wolf. In the human realm again the feelings had intensified, and for a moment Paks remembered that mind link she had formed a few days ago. She had never done such a thing before, this may be one of the repercussions.

Kneeling down next to the wolf, she gave Okami an assessing look, taking in all of her injuries. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. "Okami-san, I'm going to heal you," she said in a surprisingly determined tone. Instead of waiting to ask, something which prickled at the back of her head, Paks held her hands out over Okami's injuries, working on the leg first. Hands hovered, as she drew the pain from her leaders body. It took a moment, several highly concentrated seconds, but then Paks moved on to the next injury.

After a minute or so, she scooted back and sat down wearily. It wasn't physically exhausting to heal someone, but the mental exertion was a tricky process. Even now she could feel the phantom pains from before, only these were the ones she had drawn from Okami's body. Rubbing at her right hand as it ached, she sat there quietly.
Back to top Go down

Long Walk Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Walk Home   Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Denzil opened the Mansions door with a quiet sound from the creeky old door that was apart of the large house. He saw Okami as a white fur-ed wolf and Paks healing her. He noticed a red and bloody trail lining the stone path that lead up to the mansion. Feeling that he must help as he thinks its a responsibility, he wanted to naturally help. Not knowing what to do he started down the path torwards Okami and Paksennarion. He saw Paksennarion rubbing her right hand, it must hurt from having to heal Okami, i wondered what happened in the first place. Denzil straightened out his jacket and was only a few meters from Paksennarion and Okami. I wonder if Okami got into a fight, for her to be hurt like this, it must have been pretty rough. Recalling that he had never had to worry about being beaten up becuase of his abnormal powers, he couldn't remember about this so-called pain that people talk about. Since he liked to stay out of fights unless he was forced to, he never got into a risky association to begin with. He stepped up to Paksennarion and spoke, You know, even if your healing someone, you should take your time so you dont strain yourself paksennarion!!!. Denzil grinned waiting for a reaction also hoping that it wouldnt be so suprising that he showed up.
Back to top Go down

Long Walk Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Walk Home   Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:05 am

Okami looked behind her as Paksennarion appeared out of what would be called nowhere, but it did not startle her. Her presence felt comforting to the wolf, she was going to object to being healed but saw it in her eyes, she was going to heal her anyway, a slight smirk appeared on her lips, from what she could remember Paks’ confidence had grown somewhat since she had gone, that or one of the blows to her head had messed up her memory. Okami’s golden eyes slid closed as her friends hands moved through her fur, the pain slowly being washed away like soothing water was being washed over them, but her ears twitched with the squeak of the door.

Okami opened her eyes to look at the newcomer, not someone she had seen at the meeting, but it did warm her heart that more had joined them. As Paksennarion’s hands left her fur, now completely healed, she stood up and shook her body like a dog would when it was wet before turning her attention back to Paks, taking on the pain was a noble way to heal and Okami was thankful for it, she lowered her head and licked the back of the hand she was rubbing.

“He is right Paksennarion-chan, rest for a bit i don’t want you over doing yourself,” the wolf then turned her attention to the man, “and i believe we have not meet yet, I am Okami,” she said with a respectful bow of the head, “ and you would be?”
Back to top Go down

Long Walk Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Walk Home   Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:44 am

As Denzil watched carefully as the Wolf spoke to Paksennarion. It was an agreement of what Denzil had just said and thought that he was welcome to talk to the two. Just joining the group of superhumans, he had not made a lot of friends or even aquatiences and didn't know anybody at all, so this conversation was welcomed in to Denzil easily (but carefully). Then the wolf started to introduce herself, and i believe we have not meet yet, I am Okami," ...," and you would be" She seemed to bow her head respectfully taking away all the leftover tension that Denzil felt. My name is Denzil, it is a pleasure to meet you said Denzil with a friendly smile. Then pausing and asked with concern, Then Okami, how did you get those injuries, did something in particular happen? He wanted to know what had happened so he could possibly help. He hadn't done much since he joined, so he felt another kind of responsibility coming into him.
Back to top Go down

Long Walk Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Walk Home   Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:53 am

Paks nodded to the two wearily, looking down at the hand that Okami had licked with muted interest. She smiled faintly at the wolf, appreciative of the concern. Eyes sliding across the room to blink up at the newcomer she bowed as much as possible from her sitting position,

"Denzil-san, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Paks as you already seem to know,"
she trailed off, confused as to how he had known her name to begin with. She couldn't remember meeting him at the big meeting earlier, or at any other time in the past. Leaving the issue alone for later, she focused on her own body, taking the two's advice.

She ached of course, but it was the slowly fading ache. She could speed it up by expunging the feeling from her body, but one never knew who that feeling would be given to. It would sort of defeat the purpose if she had to go heal someone else from the very same wounds.

Closing her eyes, content with the knowledge that while Okami was there nothing would happen to her. Denzil didn't seem malicious, and she got no such intent from him, but one could never know. Focusing her attention internally, Paks eased the pain along, pushing it bit by bit until it slipped away.
Back to top Go down

Long Walk Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Walk Home   Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:03 am

Paksennarion nodded to Denzil and Okami and then looked at the hand that Okami had licked. Then she bowed to Denzil which left him confused since he was only new, not enough to bow to... but then decided to let it go. Then Paksennarion said it was a pleasure to meet him but didnt understand why he had known her. That can be explained easily, i was walking down the hall one day and you were talking with some people, they said your name and its not normal for me to forget a name easily. Then Paksennarion started to focus all her attention inside of herself as if she was easing the pain that she held along trying to push it away. Here would you like some of this, its kind of what i had to do before i found this place to heal myself and Denzil held out his hand with a red bottle that was labeled in pen writing, "Pain-away".
Back to top Go down

Long Walk Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Walk Home   Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:29 am

“It is good to meet you Denzil-san,” a slight wag of her tail signalled her happiness before she looked over her front legs when he asked what had happened, “It’s nothing too bad despite the wounds, this is normal for a family fight, i have an older brother who was not too pleased with how well i was doing here and is challenging our border, i have driven him off for now but he will be back sooner or later.”

Curiosity crept over her when Denzil produced the red bottle for Paks, she sniffed the bottle as it passed by her, other than Denzil’s own sent she could smell nothing preteculer about it, just a liquid painkiller she gessed by the handwritten label she caught a glance at, “I think we best move to the comfort of the mansion, are you going to be OK Paks-chan? I can carry you on my back if your too painful to move.” She offered.

She was worried what had been going on whilst she was gone, even thought it had not seemed to be that long. Her ears twitched for a moment as she picked up something on the wind, worried that it would of been another challenged so soon, but for once it was really nothing more than the wind.
Back to top Go down

Long Walk Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Walk Home   Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:36 am

Paks blinked in surprise, eying the bottle full of red liquid. Past experience told her that taking human medicines never ended well for her, since her issues usually related to the mind instead of the actual body. The pain was not a physical thing, it was an imprint from her mind. The empathic feeling of what the wounds had felt like.

"Thank you, but I am fine Denzil-san, Okami-san," she commented softly. And it was true, she could feel the vestiges of pain but nothing anywhere near debilitating. Not that it had been at that level in the beginning anyway.

Smiling hesitantly at them both, Paks clambered to her feet. Not feeling dizzy, or anything of the sort, was a relief. She would be able to walk fine, and wouldn't need assistance. Looking past the wolf and human, she glanced at the Mansion Gilgamesh had provided for them. "The others should be returning soon I think," she murmured quietly before beginning to head towards the mansion.

---> Topic Left (If no one was going to continue that conversation, which it looked like.)
Back to top Go down

Long Walk Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Walk Home   Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:49 am

Then Okami wagged her tail which Denzil could tell was a sign of happiness. Then she seemed confused on the question of what had happened to her. She said it was only a family fued but for so much blood shed, it must be a lot more. Okami sniffed the red liquid that was in the bottle to make sure it was safe then moved on offering Paksennarion a ride on her back up to the mansion. Paksennarion didn't seem to want the potion so Denzil stuck it back in his jacket pocket in case he needed to use it in later fueds of his own. Paksennarion thanked them and stood up not dizzily or anything at all. She smiled and started to walk taking a glance at the mansion that was before them. The others are returning, from what may i ask Okami? Denzil still just getting there made him confused on the activities that the superhumans were doing and experienceing. He then started up the path with Okami walking after Paksennarion. Not to mention, but she healed herself quite fast after taking in all Okami's pains, she must have a lot of endurance thought Denzil and then he grinned to himself.kind of wish "i" could do that, all i have is a bottle of red liquid of pain-away
Back to top Go down

Long Walk Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Walk Home   Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:19 am

Okami took two small steps’ like she was going to follow Paks, but stopped, she was worried about her friend, but part of her knew that she would be ok after all she had vast amounts of inner strength. With another flick of her ear Okami turned her attention back to Denzil, “Frome their duty’s to this town, from gathering their things to move in here, I’m not sure what you have heard from the others but allow me to fill you in a bit.” Okami paused to watch Pak’s disappear into the mansion before continuing.

“I have posted up a list inside the mansion, this list is a signup sheet for impromptu ‘task teams’ to help with the defence of this town and any who call this land home, there is no demand to join any of these teams only a request,” Okami then trotted up the path, her claws scraping lightly on the ground as she came to stand before the door before turning back to face Denzil, “and this mansion that was gifted to us by the late Gilgamesh is protected, it hides our spiritual presence from the world as well as preventing anyone from unwelcome entry, it is one of our last safe heavens from the world if we find ourselves wounded and in need of rest.”

Okami took a moment to think of anything else that may or may not have been said to him and that would be helpful to know, “there are one of two house rules that we have posted up in the lobby, along with the sleeping arrangements, there are going to be two per room so i hope you don’t mind a roommate.” She then padded back down the path towards the man, “are there any other questions that I can answer Denzil-san? Feel free to ask anything that comes to mind.”
Back to top Go down

Long Walk Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Walk Home   Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:26 am

Denzil listened to Okami as she explained that there is task teams. Task teams seem to be used to help defend the town. except its only requests, no demands...The mansion seems to be givin to us by the Gilamesh and the mansion protects from unwelcomed visitors and hides our spiritual presence. So basically, as she calls it, its a superhumans safe haven. Then she explained that there are rooms for 2 each then asked if i had any more questions. Yes, ummm, i honestly dont have a room or roommate, i recently got here and i slept on a couch downstairs on the past few nights, could you direct me to a room, that would be very nice Denzil asked with a grin. Since he had never wanted to intrude on anyones rooms or bother anybody, he had never tried to go into a room besides the room to eat and the living rooms with couches.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Long Walk Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Walk Home   Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:41 am

OOC - Watersoul-san you can just look at the announcements and post there for a room.

Room Topic
Back to top Go down

Long Walk Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Walk Home   Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:54 am

“Well that is easy, we have plenty of rooms free at this point along with the list that points out what rooms are taken there is a map pointing out the rooms, just pick anyone you like right now and someone will join you later as a roommate, its posted on the bulletin board that hangs on the back wall of the lobby, and please take a look at the roster for the task teams as well.” She walked over to the large front doors, pushing her body up against it to open it, reviling the lobby.

It was quite small compared to some other mansions in the area, looking more like a hotel lobby then that of a privately own mansion. A few leather couches where pushed up against the walls along with some large potted plants, at the far back was a counter that made it look more like a hotel, behind that where a rack with room keys hung from it, even from the door the dull shine of the metal showed that a lot of the rooms where still free. Hanging next to the key rack was a large cork board with large white sheets of paper pined to it, but what was on them was long legible from the door.

“You won’t disrupted anyone from just picking one at random, as I said before only 1 or 2 of the rooms have been taken,” she put all her weight against the door, the springs in them wanting to push back put where seriously lacking any power to do so.
Back to top Go down

Long Walk Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Walk Home   Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:06 am

Denzil listened again as Okami answered his question. He watched as Okami put her body up against the door pushing them open. Then he smiled as he entered the lobby thinking that he was lucky to have such a place to live. Oh so there are only few rooms taken, where are the other superhumans then? question Denzil. i feel like im full of questions, well, i guess its natural for someone new to be confused to something new, i guess ill just have to adapt Then he walked over to the papers and picked out a room that seemed nice to live in and easy to get to, and then walked over to a couch. Pushing over a cusion revealing a book, a pencil, and a key chain that said, "live as long as you can" that was hidden under it. Denzil stuck the key chain in his pocket along with the pencil and picked up the book looking over the pages.This is where i have been sleeping, its not deluxe but it was comfortable at the time, thanks a lot for telling me all this.Then Denzil ran back up Okami and went in the door following her.
Back to top Go down

Long Walk Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Walk Home   Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:33 am

(ooc: sorry for the wait)

“That is because we are still so few in number, there are still some who we have not met and maybe even some who do not even known that they have power, it’s going to be a long hall to gather up everyone up, but worth it don’t you think?” she asked him just before he looked over the list and picked his room, Okami was in no delusions that this would take time to fully set up, but she knew that it would be worth it.

Denzil’s few belongings seemed to emulate the life of most of the superhumans she had met, having little to nothing but themselves. Okami was grateful to be one of the more lucky ones, everyone born into her family had the power to change into a wolf, and had help and a home during it all, but as she knew others were not that fortunate, cast out because of their powers or maybe just down on their luck for things outside of that. But maybe that one sad fact of life would work in her favour, here and now they would have a home, others that understood them more than the normal humans ever could.

“I’ll let you get settled in then Denzil-san, I need to check up on other things quickly but please, do make yourself at home, the map shows where the kitchen is if you get hungry.” Okami then gave a slight bow of the head before turning around and swiftly padding up one of the two corridors that lead out from the lobby.

-->gone
Back to top Go down

Long Walk Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Walk Home   Long Walk Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:44 pm

When Denzil got over to Okami, she was in a trance of some sort. Probably thinking about something. Since she had to check over some things, Denzil decided to go do something else of importance. Alright, cya Okami ^^

-->gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long Walk Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Walk Home   Long Walk Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Walk Home
Page 1 of 1